A list of already debunked theories, re: Sandy hook

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur
Mod Edit - Edited out removed post quote.

The only evidence to "debunk" your actors theory is a working pair of eyes...These two women look nothing alike, and as for your comment re: bad acting by the Phelps, wth are you talking about? They were clearly in shock that such an incident happened at their kids school and I would imagine very relieved that their own kids are okay
edit on 28/12/12 by neformore because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ratboy

Originally posted by sconner755
The line is crossed, in my opinion, when armchair Dick Tracy's begin impugning real people's character for the sake of their own entertainment. Nobody on ATS is going to uncover any conspiracy. Face that reality as you proceed with your quest for the "truth."

The radio responses appear to state the plate belongs to this other person. If anything is bringing down a person's character it is that radio transmission. Trying to confirm if the plate in fact belongs to this person will either confirm that radio's evil intentions to degrade another person or will deny that transmission. In fact if it is determined that the plate does belong to the Lanzas it will help clear this person's rep that this naughty radio blurted out. If you want to lump this in with the other cases where parents are being called actors or where neighbors are being called something else, then I believe your boundaries are too broad or your intentions lay elsewhere.

Seeking truth does not belong to just those with a badge or a journalist's notepad - but if that is where you only accept your truths, then turn this site off and turn on your favorite news station and bask in all its glory - but don't doubt it whatever you do. Never strive to seek, just accept.

So you really don't think the plate was already confirmed as being Nancy Lanza's car? Really? Just a heads up, the police don't need to confirm the plate to you. They already did go on record and confirm it is Lanza's. The problem of you not believing them is yours, not theirs.

For God's sake it's been less than two weeks since the murders and you claim to have some altruistic need to have the police decipher the radio transmissions for you? Do you see why SO labeled this as self-indulgent behavior?

The hypocrisy here is mind-numbing. If you actually listened to the radio it's very likely, if not certain, that the Rodia reference was a response to the other plate that was called in.

Telling people on ATS that oooohhh.... Here's something that doesn't add up, is not seeking the truth. It's trying to fit every perceived anomaly into a conspiracy theory. Pay to ID the plates yourself if you're so concerned with the truth. Go to CT. Visit Rosen. Visit the Parker's. Visit the janitor. Visit the teacher who hid her kids in the closet. Visit the parents of the other 19 kids and explain how you are a truth seeker looking out for their best interest. Visit the six kids that were in Rosen's driveway and ask them how they got there.

Maybe then everything will "add up."

How about this. Find Rodia and contact him. Ask if the black Honda is his. Call the police. Ask for confirmation that the car was Lanza's. If you really wanted the truth that's what you'd be doing, not blah blah blahing baseless theories on the Internet. Man up and put your real world self and reputation on the line if the truth is so important.

Why don't all the rabid CTers do this? Because in the real world everybody would think at best they were insane and at worst they're an a$$hole..

So when are you going to begin you're in the field truth seeking trip to Newtown? C'mon, at least make some calls to the families, witnesses, and teachers. All their emails are online at the schools' website. Start emailing the teachers and ask them what happened if you want the truth.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

After exposing myself to some of the disgusting leaps to conclusions out there, I came across this refreshing post. It's good to see people out there actually confronting the fear mongering crowd before this story becomes another circus of clowns spreading claims with no evidence and wild assumptions.

I really wish people could take a scientific approach to such things. Science does not deal in absolutes, but it does deal in probabilities. Occam's Razor rules the day and all hypothesis are falsifiable (an alternative explanation is presented, which if proved true, would render the claim being put forward as false).

That, in my opinion would be the correct way to approach something like this. The responsibility of this due diligence falls to those who make these assertions, and they flagrantly ignore the fact that the claims they make do nothing than cause more pain and suffering to those directly affected by this tragedy.

My point here is simple. If you are going to make a claim as serious as the ones the CT's have made so far, you better be prepared to conclusively back up your claims with evidence and provide a scenario in which your claim can be proven false. To not do this, and still spew your claims is lazy, incredibly self-indulgent and an insult to the memory of those who lost their lives in this tragedy.
edit on 28-12-2012 by CosmicBob because: Used "solipsistic" when I had intended to convey "self-indulgent"

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
This is what gets me about this whole thing, the sense of entitlement ATS members seem to think thy have in regards to information...

first we have someone blasting me out for asking why they want to invade the privacy of people in the state... They responded with the fact that they put themselves on national TV so they have none... WRONG, they have the right to tell the news media "I will talk to you but you can't release my name" , so that ends right there, they gave an interview, so what, they don't want their names plastered everywhere, their right, not ours to question why they didn't.

Then secondly we have another thread on this subject... where the BS'o'meter really kicks into swing... The sense that ATS members somehow know exactly what the police do and do not know.. re: some license plate. Could it be that the State Police already know everything there is to know about it? Probably, do they have to release it to satisfy ATS members, no way in hell. We are not the last bastion of freedom and truth here, in fact some of the comments on this story go beyond just simple asking questions, but bordering on the violation of the civil rights of others.. Something I used to use as a barometer of whether a civil rights infraction had taken place, and it's something everyone here needs to get through their minds and get used to...

Your right of freedom of speech ends, the minute the rights of another are infringed upon.

That means that, a) Mr Rodia was not charged in relation to this, therefore to accuse him of wrongdoing, is a violation of his rights, and your freedom to continue to go after him ad infinitum ends. and b) continuing to harp on the news for not giving out the names of people they interviewed, or kids that escaped (the list goes on) violates their rights to privacy (and yes they still have that right even if interviewed by the news media, it doesn't simply go away when you're on TV) and therefore you should not harp on the issue.

Yeah there are some holes in the reporting of this incident, and until we know a bit more from the officials, everything is wild speculation, conjecture and well bordering on insane rants about conspiracies and deceptions..

I'l go back to the other thread now, this was a response to my comment to someone with a wild theory about it all being faked..

this is still a faked/hoaxed psy-op with no deaths or injuries. a six week drill encompassing the same circumstances that came to pass, finished up on the day of the shootings. 9/11, 7/7, oslo etc. anyone? the victims are either computer generated creations or maybe, as has been suggested on youtube, simply pictures of missing children and persons who have not been seen in years. don't expend your emotions on this. you have been duped. again. wise up, please. none of these acted out drama presentations feature any real deaths. there has been copious amounts of evidence collated to support this statement. are you angry yet? do you begin to see/suspect the scale of these deceptions? what are you going to say and do about it?

And when i showed outrage at that,

i assume most people in connecticut have no connect-ion to this event or to those reportedly involved and are reacting in their grief and shock to a media story devised to draw out exactly these emotions. what doesn't hold water is the narrative itself, and you and the good people of connecticut can choose to be sucked in all you like. but not this fool. www.cluesforum.info... www.davidicke.com... www.davidicke.com... you are part of the problem or part of the solution.

This shows just how dangerous this whole thing really is, when you have people publicly stating that it didn't happen.

I've lived in New England a long time, various states here, I've also lived in California. I would have expected an incident like this out in Los Angeles, but here? New England? No this sort of thing just doesn't happen here.. We're not a bunch of anti-gun, anti everything people, we are proud of our country and our constitution, and will defend it. We aren't called the Constitution State for nothing..

Back up, and before you post, remember real people were affected, and they have the internet, and can see these posts...

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicBob

Brilliantly expressed thoughts on this subject.

This is not some murder mystery dinner theater. These are real people still in shock and traumatized over this senseless crime.

I think what I find most troubling is the total lack of compassion many people on ATS have for those involved. To watch Robbie Parker's statement and say something's not right.... Yes, something is not right. What's not right is judging him. He just had his daughter murdered for god sakes. You would think basic human decency would prevail.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Nicely put.

I got really angry and upset when I saw those silly threads saying nobody died, it was all faked etc...

I am a mum of a 6 year old and cant imagine what the victims family's are going through. It breaks my heart when I think of how they must be feeling. My heart really goes out to them.

That is why when I saw the thread by a certain member who is now banned (well done staff at ATS), I got so angry at him because to say the whole thing was faked and that nobody died to me is just beyond the beyonds.

There was also a thread where apparently there's a video of one of the parents smiling or something like that and there were people saying that how can you laugh or smile when something so bad has just happened. Well shock affects different people in different ways.

When I was 15 my dad passed away and how did I recieve the news?, well my mums doorbell rang (my mum was out it was just me and a friend). I looked out the window to see my uncle standing down there, I knew straight away something was wrong because this uncle never use to turn up out the blue like that.

Anyway I asked my friend to come downstairs with me because I knew something was not right and I opened the front door and my uncle looked at me and said "I have got some bad news", "your dad has died".

Do you know what I did, I looked at my friend looked back at my uncle and laughed, yes you read that right I laughed not because it was funny but because I was so shocked I didnt know how to react and I laughed, not a big belly laugh like after when someone tells a joke just like a small giggle. For months after that I was walking round in a daze, I was in shock.

So all those comments saying how people should be reacting after what happened, these people have no idea how shock and grief can affect people.

My dads death affected my uncle very badly he had a breakdown to the point where he was seen running around the streets naked.

I am glad ATS is coming down hard on these types of threads.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
One revelation for me from all this is that simply by being in the wrong place at the wrong time an innocent citizen can wind up the subject of heinous charges with their name plastered all over the internet by anonymous accusers.

If anyone else besides the CT community was doing this to people, conspiracy theorists would be blowing gaskets.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Hi everyone.I was wondering if you all have read the official statements that have been made by superior court regarding SH, as stated in this thread on ATS.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ladyk74
Hi everyone.I was wondering if you all have read the official statements that have been made by superior court regarding SH, as stated in this thread on ATS.

Again? So? Seriously, you expect that they are going to provide you with information while the case is still ongoing, which isn't going to happen. ATS members do not have a right to demand or even complain that they are not releasing details on an active investigation... It makes this place no better than that Cluesforum which calls everything a fake psyop and doesn't even believe it's own members, when we resort to starting thread after thread after thread complaining about the fact that we don't have all the info from the authorities.

We are not going to get any real information until they are done with their investigation, until then, we can only wonder what's in the report, and if they were questioning the same things we were, but that's all we can do is wonder. Self appointed investigators here have NO RIGHT to that information, nor do they have the right to know the names of everyone at the scene or that the news interviewed etc. This case involves minors, and because it does, under Connecticut State Law it's not public information, and names are removed unless permission is given. The only reason we even found out the names of the children that died was the parents allowed it.

So I ask again, so what if the courts reiterated what the State Police said, we will release no info until the investigation is done, is that really such a bad thing?

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08Again? So? Seriously,

Again? So? Seriously...

What are you doing here...?...besides trying to limit discussion, I mean.

ladyk posted a link to a new development in the Sandy Hook story...nothing else.

Are you suggesting that the simple passing along and discussing of officially released statements should not be allowed?

If so...I am flabbergasted by your membership to this site.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by CinnamonHearts
reply to post by PaperbackWriter

Thank you for the link.

Nice of ABC to show the same angle in the photos. I wish they labeled which classroom was which. To me, it seems as though the classroom directly across from the office was empty (Roig's classroom), either it was that one or the one right beside it. With one of those being empty, I don't see how the delivery person would have seen bodies if he was in the office (other than the principal, and why wouldn't he even mention that??)... unless he did not exit the building from the main entrance. But why would he exit the building in direction of where he heard the gunshots?
edit on 27-12-2012 by CinnamonHearts because: (no reason given)

Where does ABC get the information for this "conspiracy theory' of theirs? What evidence do they provide to support their conspiracy theory, I didn't see anything sourced.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by swansong19

Again? So? Seriously...

ladyk posted a link to a new development in the Sandy Hook story...nothing else.

Are you suggesting that the simple passing along and discussing of officially released statements should not be allowed?

No I'm stating that until they release the report, everything else is speculation and the attitude that somehow that's a wrong move on their part and that everyone here is somehow entitled to be told everything immediately is wrong..

But forget it, everyone here is convinced there's some sort of huge coverup and that the police handled it wrong and that everyone should just make all info available to you.. I give up..

btw: I participate a lot on this site, i have given my insights into speculation and discussion, i've debated many a time with other members, informally and formally, on this issue I am very passionate though, the parents of these children are starting to read these sites, and they are understandable upset by what they are seeing. OH WAIT I forgot, since it's not in the paper or on TV you don't think it matters... Try going to Newtown, and talking to these people, I have, and have an entirely different take on it all now, they are not at all happy with what they are reading/being told about how everyone is diving into this like sharks circling prey..

They will release the info when they release the info, complaining that they aren't is non productive.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

Again? So? Seriously...

No I'm stating that until they release the report, everything else is speculation and the attitude that somehow that's a wrong move on their part and that everyone here is somehow entitled to be told everything immediately is wrong..

But forget it, everyone here is convinced there's some sort of huge coverup and that the police handled it wrong and that everyone should just make all info available to you..

Nothing you mention in your post was contained in, or mentioned by, ladyk in her last post.

So why so quick to jump in and try to shut down discussion?
edit on 28-12-2012 by swansong19 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

I have no idea, as soon as I read their statement about Adam shooting through a window "near the front office," I didn't bother with anything else; I was more interested in the photos. But, your point is a good one. It's these stories that the general public reads and sucks them all up as the truth, no questions asked, and MSM is held to absolutely no standards for reporting facts.

edit on 28-12-2012 by CinnamonHearts because: (no reason given)
edit on 28-12-2012 by CinnamonHearts because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by swansong19

I'm not sure why you think every opinion that disagrees with yours is an attempt to shut down discussion...seems to be the calling card of the 'believers' around here these days....

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Nothing you mention in your post was contained in, or mentioned by, ladyk in her last post.

So why so quick to jump in and try to shut down discussion?
edit on 28-12-2012 by swansong19 because: (no reason given)

Maybe not HER post but if you read the reposnses, it's more of the same:

This implies knowledge that a second or more shooter is still at large (cant charge Lanza as he is dead)...perhaps even evidence of a greater conspiracy.

good luck ever seeing the real paperwork.. if anything ever is released it will be heavily modified... they need time to work on it you know..

And my personal favorite one

When they say it could jeopardize the investigation, what they are really saying is that they are stuck in damage control mode and many people know it.

Discussing simply that they held the report and are not going to release it, is one thing, continuing this rampant attack mode stating they're covering things up, is quite another.. And that's what threads like that degrade into very quickly it seems, everyone trying to get a word in that it's part of some huge conspiracy..
edit on 28-12-2012 by vkey08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
reply to post by swansong19

I'm not sure why you think every opinion that disagrees with yours is an attempt to shut down discussion...seems to be the calling card of the 'believers' around here these days....

Because the speculations about speculations are so weak that even the tiniest push-back topples the theory. Face it, there are only two possible conspiracy theories:

1) The SH incident is an incredibly complex, per-planned black op to murder (or fake the murder) of 20 first graders to propel some political agenda, or

2) There was a second shooter, or at least others involved besides Adam Lanza, which take us back to conspiracy theory #1 -this is some insidious government black op.

Obviously, just the tiniest bit of rational thinking would eliminate the possibility of this being a black op. Therefore any disagreement will quickly lead to the obvious conclusion - why are we even talking about this being a conspiracy? Obviously this wasn't some government plot to kill 20 kids just so they can ban assault rifles.

See what I mean? When there is zero evidence of any conspiracy even the tiniest drop of logic or facts bursts the fantasy bubble and it feels like you're telling people to shut down discussion. As soon as reality is interjected into the equation there truly is nothing to discuss.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

Again? So? Seriously...

But forget it, everyone here is convinced there's some sort of huge coverup and that the police handled it wrong and that everyone should just make all info available to you.. I give up..

btw: I participate a lot on this site, i have given my insights into speculation and discussion, i've debated many a time with other members, informally and formally, on this issue I am very passionate though, the parents of these children are starting to read these sites, and they are understandable upset by what they are seeing. OH WAIT I forgot, since it's not in the paper or on TV you don't think it matters... Try going to Newtown, and talking to these people, I have, and have an entirely different take on it all now, they are not at all happy with what they are reading/being told about how everyone is diving into this like sharks circling prey..

They will release the info when they release the info, complaining that they aren't is non productive.

It seems to me the kept press has pursued a very organized 'demonization' effort, they have already tried and convicted "Adam" and simply present one side. I had to laugh at the Dialy Mail's attempt to link "satanism" as concerns (Adam) ---though I feel certian at some level it truly WAS Satanic, but maybe not on his part-- CNN's { cache of large weapons) alrighty then, moving on... the story that an arguement happened days? before the shooting at the shcool (involving Adam?) hmmm what was that about..., the story floated that his mom was going to have him committed... REALLY???.. ok whatever.....the "was it the *prepper mom's 'fault'?" wow ,nice journalism.. that he was Buzzed in (by-by story now, down the memory hole for you--- he 'BLASTED his way in now, much better graphics, ok things change.....),,,, that an 'aquaintance (now a know hoaxer?) said he was on meds.....that he conveinetly smashed his hard drive (with a screwdriver or a hammer....hmmmm Really, wonder what great investigator determined those two tools were used... wow...I could keep going ..but why? Until I see some valid evidence and facts (and not just 'official' statements by 'officials), I still have to lean toward there was much more to this than just another long long line of 'lone gun nut' shootings. I think there's an equal chance it may have been terrorism for political goals. I personally think the earlier posted who referenced Kennedy may have been dangerously close to the truth. But I'll with hold judgement until something more substantial is presented.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

Exactly. As I've stated before...I can remeber no other time or event in which so many un-named sources have been allowed to report so much erroneous information.

Frankly it reeks of a deliberate mis-information campaign carried out by well placed individuals...the sorts of individuals that can disseminated info quickly thru sources in the msm.

new topics
top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join