A list of already debunked theories, re: Sandy hook

page: 46
54
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Receptive
 



Here is a list of names of those who died in the school, the only two people not listed are Nancy Lanza and Adam Lanza, the numbers do add up, 26 from the school, and of course the two not listed we know about

Names of students and teachers killed at Sandy Hook




posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by vkey08
 


First of all, the last place I'd be if I was grieving would be a forum centred around conspiracies. Secondly, if I KNEW what the truth was, I wouldn't care what some random people on a website were saying. It'd be completely irrelevant to me. You can't control what people think/their opinions, and to try to is absurd to me.

I've seen plenty of people say garbage on here, and from that point on, I don't bother reading their posts. I don't see why ADULTS on here keep trying to dictate the opinions of others. If people find it "disrespectful," don't read that person's posts. Why is it so difficult for adults to just ignore whatever it is they don't like. I understand the point about not giving out personal information, other than that, I don't get it. And for the most part, the comments I've read HAVE been respectful. For the most part, people are asking questions because they GENUINELY don't understand something and they want to, whether it supports their original belief or not. I really haven't seen anyone who is blatantly trying to prove their theory to be "right." So this whole "self-indulgent" aspect is pure nonsense in my opinion.
edit on 29-12-2012 by CinnamonHearts because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by frazzle
 


True. Much of what comes out in "official" reports is also fiction. Lose lose situation.



posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by destination now
 

Sorry, I was a little ambiguous. The list of slain students all came from the two classes. All the survivors came from the two classes. The girl who played dead is alive and accounted for. Emilie Parker was absent in the class photo and is accounted for. We don't know the names of the kids alive in the class photos nor the ones that escaped. Just that the count exceeds what the class pictures are telling us.



posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by CinnamonHearts
reply to post by vkey08
 


First of all, the last place I'd be if I was grieving would be a forum centred around conspiracies. Secondly, if I KNEW what the truth was, I wouldn't care what some random people on a website were saying. It'd be completely irrelevant to me. You can't control what people think/their opinions, and to try to is absurd to me.

I've seen plenty of people say garbage on here, and from that point on, I don't bother reading their posts. I don't see why ADULTS on here keep trying to dictate the opinions of others. If people find it "disrespectful," don't read that person's posts. Why is it so difficult for adults to just ignore whatever it is they don't like. I understand the point about not giving out personal information, other than that, I don't get it. And for the most part, the comments I've read HAVE been respectful. For the most part, people are asking questions because they GENUINELY don't understand something and they want to, whether it supports their original belief or not. I really haven't seen anyone who is blatantly trying to prove their theory to be "right." So this whole "self-indulgent" aspect is pure nonsense in my opinion.
edit on 29-12-2012 by CinnamonHearts because: (no reason given)


You aren't reading all the posts in various threads then.. If I were a parent, and came across this for instance (from another thread on this site) I would be furious..



prove one child died. not to mind 20. any morsel of proof whatsoever? i don't trust you one bit.



Now serious discourse about how the media handled it, that's fine, they screwed up right and left, thoughts on the fact that their may be a second shooter, or a third, I fully think there was another someone involved, or someones, Adam doesn't look with it enough to pull this off on his own. But to disrespect the families, with comments like the above and oh yeah calling them:



FamiLies


That's overboard and that's what I'm upset about, the fact that noone can get through one of these threads without someone coming along claiming that noone died or that the parent's aren't' acting right so it's all fake..



posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

You aren't reading all the posts in various threads then.. If I were a parent, and came across this for instance (from another thread on this site) I would be furious..



prove one child died. not to mind 20. any morsel of proof whatsoever? i don't trust you one bit.



Now serious discourse about how the media handled it, that's fine, they screwed up right and left, thoughts on the fact that their may be a second shooter, or a third, I fully think there was another someone involved, or someones, Adam doesn't look with it enough to pull this off on his own. But to disrespect the families, with comments like the above and oh yeah calling them:



FamiLies


That's overboard and that's what I'm upset about, the fact that noone can get through one of these threads without someone coming along claiming that noone died or that the parent's aren't' acting right so it's all fake..




That's fine, and you're entitled to be upset about whatever upsets you. I agree, calling any of the families is not something that people should be doing. As for people thinking the entire thing is fake, that's their opinion, and they're entitled to it. People have opinions on everything, I don't see why this would be any different.

Some people genuinely believe that people doing the television interviews are not the genuine victims' families. That is their right to have that opinion. Many of these people saying they're actors or fake believe that there are families out there grieving, they just don't believe that the ones on television those families. I don't understand how people can just write that off as not being a possibility. We see the same few families doing the interviews. Why? Because, in my opinion, the real grieving families are doing just that, grieving in private just like most people would do. Most grieving people would not be traipsing around the media doing interview after interview, particularly just a day or so after the loss.

I don't believe that the ones we are seeing on television are the parents of children who died. You tell everyone to put themselves in the parents shoes? Well, I'm doing that. And I have also grieved the loss of loved ones...several times, including my best friend who died at the age of 20. I was in shock. I could not cry...at first...so the lack of crying is not necessarily a selling point for me. However, the lack of tears when it appears as though they are supposed to be crying (it 'sounds' as though they're crying), that is. Laughing, talking, drawing on your daughter's coffin with Sharpies, talking as if nothing's happened, no, I can't comprehend that. Laughing WHILE crying when talking about good memories interspersed with the immense sadness, that I could understand, but I haven't seen this from any family members. My beliefs are based on my experiences with grief, and I'm entitled to feel this way.

I don't go around shouting "they're all fake" (meaning the people we've seen in interviews). I do, however, understand people who make that comment considering what we've seen in interviews. I don't know that I'm "right," just like people claiming everyone giving interviews are genuine, nobody knows that for a fact unless you know the people giving the interviews personally. Initially I felt horrible for even doubting these people. But, when I did what you've asked people to do, put themselves in their position, none of their reactions (people in interviews) add up. In all of my times of grief, I could NEVER see myself doing interview after interview. I want to be left alone. The last thing I'd be doing is talking to a bunch of reporters who couldn't care less about my grief.



posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by CinnamonHearts
 


When my daughter died, the next day I had to be in a meeting and couldn't allow anyone there to know what had happened, people knew there was something wrong though, I was laughing inappropriately, and generally off my game, none of my usual quirks and eccentricities were apparent. It wasn't until someone asked how she was doing, that i finally broke down and that was that.

But in this instance, none of the behavior is really that off for something of this magnitude. The first reaction is "it couldn't have happened, they made a mistake" then anger sets in, and you want the world to know how much you want revenge, and that's where they get the cajones to go on TV and do interviews, they're angry, very very angry, they want justice, and revenge.. The grief well that's probably bubbling, and surfacing, but it won't really hit until that final report comes out, saw it after Chesire.. Dr Petit was out doing interviews until the final report and charges were made then poof, it all hit him that his wife and two daughters were dead and not coming back..

I don't think it's at all fair to impose what w think is "proper" behavior on anyone, much less question the amount of suffering based upon someone's reactions, none of us have actually lived through this sort of thing, we don't really know for sure what's in their minds, to sit there and pull apart this incident based upon what your ideals are is blatantly disrespectful..

Personally, I would never want ot be in their shoes, never.. I lost a child to a medical accident, that was bad enough, i wouldn't want to think of my anger level at someone that did this deliberately.

(I also note noone had noticed that I am open to the fact that the media screwed this up and that Adam wasn't the only one involved (if at all).. I will not however, and this is not due to opinion or thoughts, question the parents at all, and their behavior at all, as I really can't put myself in their place, other than to know that this must be unimaginable..



posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
reply to post by CinnamonHearts
 


When my daughter died, the next day I had to be in a meeting and couldn't allow anyone there to know what had happened, people knew there was something wrong though, I was laughing inappropriately, and generally off my game, none of my usual quirks and eccentricities were apparent. It wasn't until someone asked how she was doing, that i finally broke down and that was that.

But in this instance, none of the behavior is really that off for something of this magnitude. The first reaction is "it couldn't have happened, they made a mistake" then anger sets in, and you want the world to know how much you want revenge, and that's where they get the cajones to go on TV and do interviews, they're angry, very very angry, they want justice, and revenge.. The grief well that's probably bubbling, and surfacing, but it won't really hit until that final report comes out, saw it after Chesire.. Dr Petit was out doing interviews until the final report and charges were made then poof, it all hit him that his wife and two daughters were dead and not coming back..

I don't think it's at all fair to impose what w think is "proper" behavior on anyone, much less question the amount of suffering based upon someone's reactions, none of us have actually lived through this sort of thing, we don't really know for sure what's in their minds, to sit there and pull apart this incident based upon what your ideals are is blatantly disrespectful..

Personally, I would never want ot be in their shoes, never.. I lost a child to a medical accident, that was bad enough, i wouldn't want to think of my anger level at someone that did this deliberately.

(I also note noone had noticed that I am open to the fact that the media screwed this up and that Adam wasn't the only one involved (if at all).. I will not however, and this is not due to opinion or thoughts, question the parents at all, and their behavior at all, as I really can't put myself in their place, other than to know that this must be unimaginable..



What kind of place do you work that you couldn't take leave after the death of your daughter? You must work for one evil employer. Also, I'm sorry for your loss.

And anger and revenge? I've seen nothing of the sort from any families in the interviews.

You don't think it's fair to impose what people think is "proper" behaviour, but yet here you are doing that very same thing.

Anyway, I've said all I'm going to say on this. You're entitled to your opinion as is everyone else. I find it odd that you think there's a possibility that Adam may not be the gunman, but yet aren't open to even the slight possibility that the people being interviewed on television are not genuine.

edit on 29-12-2012 by CinnamonHearts because: (no reason given)
edit on 29-12-2012 by CinnamonHearts because: (no reason given)
extra DIV



posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08
 



But in this instance, none of the behavior is really that off for something of this magnitude. The first reaction is "it couldn't have happened, they made a mistake" then anger sets in, and you want the world to know how much you want revenge, and that's where they get the cajones to go on TV and do interviews, they're angry, very very angry, they want justice, and revenge..


Go back and watch the interviews. Anger is exactly the emotion that you'd expect. Its totally missing. www.youtube.com...



posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CinnamonHearts
reply to post by frazzle
 


True. Much of what comes out in "official" reports is also fiction. Lose lose situation.


I can't help comparing the reporting on this incident to what the "news" media were saying immediately after 9/11, like the reporter saying building 7 had collapsed before it actually had and a million more incorrect official statements like "the air is safe to breathe"


Then, like now, millions of people were glued to the news believing every word spoken by presstitutes as if it all came from the mouth of god. Only later on, after people began to recover from the immediate shock, many former 9/11 OS believers started seeing the conflicts in the stories and started investigating the distortions and lies, whereas in the early days the disbelievers were disparaged for being "insensitive". I expect that will happen in this case, as well.



posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ratboy
 


Is it possible the driver could be being misinterpreted as the owner?

Has the driver positively been identified (vs the owner) and if so, how?



posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by frazzle

Originally posted by CinnamonHearts
reply to post by frazzle
 


True. Much of what comes out in "official" reports is also fiction. Lose lose situation.


I can't help comparing the reporting on this incident to what the "news" media were saying immediately after 9/11, like the reporter saying building 7 had collapsed before it actually had and a million more incorrect official statements like "the air is safe to breathe"


Then, like now, millions of people were glued to the news believing every word spoken by presstitutes as if it all came from the mouth of god. Only later on, after people began to recover from the immediate shock, many former 9/11 OS believers started seeing the conflicts in the stories and started investigating the distortions and lies, whereas in the early days the disbelievers were disparaged for being "insensitive". I expect that will happen in this case, as well.


Agreed. And really, I was one of the people who never questioned the 9/11 stuff. It was only when I started looking at things in the James Holmes case that I ventured into 9/11 and someone shared a particular video of the Pentagon with me, and then I started questioning. I blindly trusted for a long time. And I'm in Canada, I can't imagine what it'd be like if this was happening in my country with my government. Maybe I'm naive and it is, just in different ways, I don't know.

With this particular case, though, and the immediate reports of all kinds of information that ended up being completely false, even my family is starting to get suspicious, and they really have questioned nothing before. There are a lot of people questioning this, more than I've seen before. I don't understand how people on this particular site, of all sites, can say things like "Wait for the official report."



posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


I have read most of this thread. What is amazing to me is the way the officer handled the long gun that was pulled from the trunk of the car!!! Isn't that crime scene evidence. Wouldn't we want to get fingerprints off of the gun. I mean come on I have watched CSI, when the gun was discovered in the trunk, the trunk should have been closed and sealed with crime tape and hauled away on a flat bed. But what do we see? We see and officer handling the weapon without any gloves on and disarming it??? Seriously? The investigation is going to take months?? To me that was destruction of evidence.

Unless that whole scene was staged to throw off the public, It just doesn't make any sense.



posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I really don't believe anyone here on this thread (or any of the others) means to be 'insensitive" by asking the HARD questions, it should go without saying anyone with any feeling can understand how anyone who may have been affected by loss would feel. But surely many of the very questions being asked here and on so many other sites, are quite valid, one can only hope there are REAL investigators trying to sort out what really happened.(yes in a way like 9/11)



posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail
 


Exactly, but don't question it. They'll tell us the whole truth in the Official Report.

I wonder if their excuse will be the same one as the police CHIEF in the James Holmes case who testified that he handled the infamous notebook without gloves, and said it was a "careless mistake." What moron wouldn't know to where gloves? Yet, they all make these "mistakes" time and again, and people wait for and believe what's in an "official" report.

And Vance saying the investigation would take months seemed kind of surprising considering it appears to be fairly cut and dry if Adam's the shooter. All that's left to find is the motive. And now that they're not going to interview the children...what exactly is going to take months? When Vance mentioned going way back to the the guns being made on the assembly line? That's when I went huh? Why? Are you buying time for some reason?
edit on 29-12-2012 by CinnamonHearts because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Of course. The "official report" is what we all should wait for. We should stop asking questions and trust the GOVERNMENT. Feel free to wait for that memo. I'm still investigating, and just like I said before, anybody would have received the exact same treatment as displayed by some here, if they would have questioned the events of 9/11 as officially presented.

I'm sure however, enough people are not blind to the inconsistencies and will continue to seek the truth, just like with 9/11.

No,I'm not talking about actors or the possibility of no victims.



posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail
 


While not the norm, it is not unheard of for evidence to be handled on the scene. It is very easy to eliminate the prints of the person who handles it from consideration. This whole thing has certainly been a bit sloppy, thats for sure.

I have said all along, there are things we need to know. And I am willing to bet that we will NEVER get all of the information (nor am I sure I want to know every grisly detail.)



posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CinnamonHearts
 




You've posted this type of sentiment in multiple threads, in response to other posters raising questions. Do you have anything of actual substance to add, or do you just enjoy being snarky? No one has said dont question it.

I dont doubt that there are a LOT more layers in this investigation than we realize. notice how we arent hearing anything about the hard drives anymore? The likelihood is that they recovered information off of it and are following down those paths. In an event like this, theyre going to leave no stone unturned. I dont like the idea of waiting for the report, but if getting all of the details means we need to wait, so be it.



posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CinnamonHearts
 



There are a lot of people questioning this, more than I've seen before. I don't understand how people on this particular site, of all sites, can say things like "Wait for the official report."


It reminds me of an ATS thread from back in March of this year:


I am writing here to come out of the closet as a paid shill. For a little over six months, I was paid to spread disinformation and argue political points on the Internet. This site, ATS, was NOT one that I was assigned to post on, although other people in the same organization were paid to be here, and I assume they still walk among you.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Why do people who HATE certain topics insist on loading them down with repeated STFU comments and demands to delete entire threads when they could easily avoid those topics by NOT opening them? Why do they flock to exactly those types of threads saying basically the same things, over and over and over?

The answers are in the linked thread.



posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ladyk74
Of course. The "official report" is what we all should wait for. We should stop asking questions and trust the GOVERNMENT. Feel free to wait for that memo. I'm still investigating, and just like I said before, anybody would have received the exact same treatment as displayed by some here, if they would have questioned the events of 9/11 as officially presented.

I'm sure however, enough people are not blind to the inconsistencies and will continue to seek the truth, just like with 9/11.

No,I'm not talking about actors or the possibility of no victims.


But just when you think this investigation can't get any stupider ~ it does.


Adam Lanza will have his DNA tested to find out if it carries an “evil” gene.

The study on Lanza — who shot dead 20 children and six adults at Sandy Hook School — is thought to be the first carried out on a mass killer.

The study has been ordered by Connecticut medical examiner H Wayne Carver who carried out post mortems on the victims.
www.thesun.co.uk...

I'd probably check his computer's DNA first.





new topics
 
54
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

log in

join