It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A list of already debunked theories, re: Sandy hook

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal
Obvious troll/dis-info thread is obvious.

At this point, any threads coming out trying to debunk, or defend the official story, is seen as the nutjobs now. Give it a rest. Your attempts will not work with the majority of us who have exposed this False Flag inside job.

I'm done with this thread, not giving any more replies to it.

Very mature, see ya!

I'm open minded on this subject and prefer to wait for the OS and more evidence.

Nice thread

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Its an opinion not an equation which has a right or wrong answer.

An opinion doesnt need "merit".

opinion: a view, judgment, or appraisal formed in the mind about a particular matter, belief stronger than impression and less strong than positive knowledge...

And yes, the father clearly seems to be acting and the emotion of the others seems to be forced.

edit on 24-12-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Thanks for posting this. Some people think there's a conspiracy in every tragedy. I usually don't bother reading some of those threads because they're just so far out there.
Lately there have been too many threads that are just down right ridiculous.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

That was going to be my next comment if anyone did come along and try to say that there is a cache of it that shows the same sequence of numbers.

The numbers refer to the location of the file, the URL is just the convenient looking syntax in plain English which leads to that page.

I would need to look into it more, but those numbers should remain the same whatever the name of the page is, because it refers to a page and not the title or contents of that page

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
yeah well i say 1+1 = 2 has been debunked. i guess that makes it true since i didn't even need to post ANY evidence or facts.

also "on going investigation"

before you start "debunking" stuff because you are such a sane person, why don't we let the investigation conclude and then make assumptions. i see no links, just somebody thinking they have successfully debunked something that hasn't even been fully investigated (both sides of the argument)

you are no better than the CTs jumping to conclusions OP.

and for all of you crying about the "conspiracy theorists trying to find a conspiracy in everything", do you not realize what website you are posting on?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
As for the debunking, I didn't see this topic covered--

Why does the medical examiner say the kids were shot with a "long rifle" and the cops say it was a handgun?
edit on 24-12-2012 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I believe your explanations.
That said, this is something that I've been saying for some time about inconsistent stories: there is a perfectly logical and convincing explanation for every component, but seeing them all together in one place... it raises the question.
For example, shock with normal emotions is a logical phenomenon after a loss, but for everyone involved? Raises the question. I don't claim to know what is going on. I hope this ongoing suspicion of its validity is just due to faulty reporting.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

Originally posted by Klassified
You may very well be right in each of these instances. But just because someone tells me something has been "debunked", doesn't mean mean it has been.

We are all responsible for using common sense and probability, we ascertain what is likely and plausible through intellect and reasoning, and most people use that to define what is real and what is nonsense.

Someone can tell me that there are purple horses on Mars. It's most likely wrong, correct? But you assume that because you can't see that there are NOT any horses on Mars you accept that it's possible, or even plausible?

This is the strange logic people on ATS have. Far too many here are not using their common sense and basic intelligence and coming to the most PLAUSIBLE answer, even when there is evidence to disprove their wild claims, they cling to them.
edit on 23-12-2012 by detachedindividual because: (no reason given)

All valid points. I would never argue that there are plenty of extreme examples on ATS, and indeed, life. However, I think my main points have been misundertood. There seems to be an attitude on these forums that because something has been labeled as "debunked". It is no longer open to interpretation, or re-examination. This doesn't set well with me. All of the members and staff on this site can be in agreement, and I will still examine the evidence for myself. I will probably wind up agreeing with you, but it's the way I look at things.

The second problem I see, is what each of us considers probable or plausible. Each of us is biased in our own way as to what constitutes the aforementioned, and we will skew information based on our perceptions. For instance. I once lost a set of keys in a room that no less than 6 sober and intelligent people turned upside down looking for. The probability of those keys being in that room were next to nil. Yet they were found within a few minutes in that same room by one person who went against the consensus, and decided to look again.

Our own subjectivity is often our greatest enemy. We are too likely to dismiss things out of hand, because they are ridiculous to us. This is why I say, each person must determine for themselves, what is "debunked".

If the OP had said, "highly unlikely", or "in the opinion of myself, and several other members", I would have been fine with that.

Thanks for the replies. You make some good points.
edit on 12/24/2012 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
"Claim 2) The parents are actors:
Answer) Simple, no, they are not. There is ZERO evidence to support this claim. The best that they have is a video of Emilie Parker's father smiling before he goes on camera. People who support this claim obviously have no experience with grief. They obviously have no experience in a tragic situation."

I'm an RN. I've seen my share of people die. I can tell you that never have I seen a family member laughing at any time after a family member dies, either expected or traumatic and unexpected. Never ever.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
S&F. I don't know why, in a world of 7 billion people, it's so hard to believe that one of us really did go bat $h!t crazy and commit an unspeakable and heinous act.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons

Thanks for posting this. Some people think there's a conspiracy in every tragedy. I usually don't bother reading some of those threads because they're just so far out there.
Lately there have been too many threads that are just down right ridiculous.

I know how you feel... especially after attending 3 wakes and 3 funerals. Not a good Xmas around here.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
If Newtown is a false flag/black operation, why couldn't there be real deaths AND actors?

Why couldn't operatives be imbedded, even for long periods of time, to be able to control the message in the aftermath of this event?

If you're asking me to prove that some of these individuals are actors/agents, I certainly can't do that. But if we are to believe that intelligence operatives sometimes go into sleeper mode for years at a time, isn't it at least worth exploring whether some of the key players in this real-life drama are exactly that?

Without being insensitive about it, I would be fascinated to see what type of back stories exists for many of the people who have jumped to the forefront and onto the camera within hours following this event. There may be nothing to see here, but good reporting dictates at least trying to find out.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

You're ignoring the very important part of the previous member's point to you, a facebook page URL cannot be changed after it's created. Thus, not matter what the owner of the page created it for previously, the URL would remain the same after she "changed" it to a RIP Soto page. However, the URL for the Soto page actually does have RIP AND Soto in the URL (at least when I looked at it a few days back it did, I can't find the link now). I tested it that day and I tested it again today on a page I own...I can change what the page is for, but I CANNOT change the URL.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

There is the official story, the truth, and the DISINFORMATION. I think this list is important in discerning the truth from the DISINFORMATION. TY.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Was going to pm you because its off topic but not enough posts. Great thread. Keep the trolls, dis-info agents, and people that see everything as a conspiracy with a second thought at bay. Might ruin a reputation here I didn't even make yet, but this site is to deny ignorance. Everything being a conspiracy is ignorance. Every point you made in op is right. They ask for proof?lol look it up yourself. So tired of seeing look at this news casting for this but ohwait.. they lied about this. Pick a side. Do you believe the news or not? How bout the alcoholic with a scanner in his mommies house that just had to try to make his life a tad significant by adding to a conspiracy theory. So don't believe the news hut believe the guy with no job listening over a scanner all day?

This site is to deny ignorance not spread it. I don't care how long anyones been here or amount of posts they have. I have family there. Guess what they knew those people there whole life there not actors. Believe it or not.

Ignorance is bliss.

/RantOver

Eta: Sorry type fast when I'm aggregated. Sorry for miss spells and the like. Although if you can prove this a false flag you can figure out what I'm saying.
edit on 24-12-2012 by RightlyCurious because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-12-2012 by RightlyCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
One of the other threads is entitled Who is Chris Rodia. It originated on the basis of police radio traffic wherein he name is mentioned, seemingly tied to Connecticut tag 872-YEO. A vehicle with that tag is pictured on a tow truck which appears to be at the scene, related to Lanza. 70+ pages later, none of the foregoing has been explained.

From there, the thread to all sorts of turns: LIBOR, crisis actors, no one died, Satanism...

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by capod2t
One of the other threads is entitled Who is Chris Rodia. It originated on the basis of police radio traffic wherein he name is mentioned, seemingly tied to Connecticut tag 872-YEO. A vehicle with that tag is pictured on a tow truck which appears to be at the scene, related to Lanza. 70+ pages later, none of the foregoing has been explained.

From there, the thread to all sorts of turns: LIBOR, crisis actors, no one died, Satanism...

Chris Rodia and the car in question do not appear on OP's list. I suspect the rest of the theories you mentioned is disinformation meant to distract from the legitimate subject of the thread. There are three sides to these events: The Official Story, The Truth, and The Disinformation meant to derail the truth.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MotherMayEye

Originally posted by capod2t

Chris Rodia and the car in question do not appear on OP's list. I suspect the rest of the theories you mentioned is disinformation meant to distract from the legitimate subject of the thread. There are three sides to these events: The Official Story, The Truth, and The Disinformation meant to derail the truth.

The Op's list are only things that have been disproven at this time. Anything that is still open for disucssion are not included.. I also need to state again.. There is NO Official Story at this time, the Connecticut State Police are not commenting further until their investigation is done....

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hardstepah
yeah well i say 1+1 = 2 has been debunked. i guess that makes it true since i didn't even need to post ANY evidence or facts.

also "on going investigation"

before you start "debunking" stuff because you are such a sane person, why don't we let the investigation conclude and then make assumptions. i see no links, just somebody thinking they have successfully debunked something that hasn't even been fully investigated (both sides of the argument)

you are no better than the CTs jumping to conclusions OP.

and for all of you crying about the "conspiracy theorists trying to find a conspiracy in everything", do you not realize what website you are posting on?

As has been made clear by numerous people on ATS, you have to have some form of BASIS for a conspiracy theory, there has to be some kind of evidence that there is a deliberate plan to disguise the truth. No one has been offering any evidence to show this.

A Youtube video IS NOT EVIDENCE
The rants of Alex Jones IS NOT EVIDENCE
The opinions of delusional people filled with paranoia IS NOT EVIDENCE

There is, however, plenty of EVIDENCE that a Facebook page CAN be renamed. There is, however EVIDENCE that those who created Batman created their Gotham City from the region of New York where a real place called Sandy Hook actually exists. There is, however, genuine EVIDENCE that all of those children existed, that their parents exist and are not "actors".

So, we have one version of events based in fact, evidence and reality, able to be proven in almost all instances. And then we have an alternative narrative based in nothing but delusion, paranoia, false information, confusion... and none of it even seems to fit together! People claim these grieving parents are actors, but they can't explain how thousands of friends, family, neighbors and colleagues in that town actually know them - unless all the many thousands of people there are all actors too!

Even without the clear and irrefutable evidence contradicting the delusions being perpetrated on ATS, the LIKELIHOOD and PROBABILITY of all of these scenarios being presented is ridiculous.

This is ATS, and it is intended to be a conspiracy forum. But hundreds of people here have no idea what that actually means. You can't just throw some wild fantasy out there and then try to create false evidence to back up your theory. All genuine theory has to be based in something.

Everything about the Sandy Hook conspiracy is based in nothing but complete BS, there is no evidence for any of it, and in contrast there is plenty of evidence to show that this really happened, that people really died, that the movies are not talking to people, and that no one planned this other than the mentally deranged person who walked into that school last Friday morning.

If you cannot understand the difference between reality and fiction, that means you are delusional.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
i haven't really dug into this one yet...not that i offer any credit to a research
if this does turn out to be a spook factory job there is onething i have from onset pondered
this happened in "newtown"
new town sure would fit..new world...order

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join