It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A list of already debunked theories, re: Sandy hook

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by davjan4
"Claim 2) The parents are actors:
Answer) Simple, no, they are not. There is ZERO evidence to support this claim. The best that they have is a video of Emilie Parker's father smiling before he goes on camera. People who support this claim obviously have no experience with grief. They obviously have no experience in a tragic situation."

I'm an RN. I've seen my share of people die. I can tell you that never have I seen a family member laughing at any time after a family member dies, either expected or traumatic and unexpected. Never ever.

Really? I'm not even in a medical field, and I have seen a grieving person appear to smile numerous times.

Your opinion does not mean that these people are actors, and I would really suggest you look at the people you deal with more closely in the future.

You do not understand psychology of grief and trauma, clearly.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Again, there is nothing to debunk with the actor theory, as there is ZERO evidence to back up the claim. One cannot debunk something that makes no case for itself.

And again, if I left something out, that is becuase I havent seen it debunked. Seems some of you think that because SOME of the theories are debunked, that I am saying they all are, which shows just how short-sighted people are.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Its an opinion not an equation which has a right or wrong answer.

An opinion doesnt need "merit".

opinion: a view, judgment, or appraisal formed in the mind about a particular matter, belief stronger than impression and less strong than positive knowledge...

And yes, the father clearly seems to be acting and the emotion of the others seems to be forced.

edit on 24-12-2012 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

Yes, its an opinion. Its also a theory. One with zero evidence to back it up.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hardstepah
yeah well i say 1+1 = 2 has been debunked. i guess that makes it true since i didn't even need to post ANY evidence or facts.

also "on going investigation"

before you start "debunking" stuff because you are such a sane person, why don't we let the investigation conclude and then make assumptions. i see no links, just somebody thinking they have successfully debunked something that hasn't even been fully investigated (both sides of the argument)

you are no better than the CTs jumping to conclusions OP.

and for all of you crying about the "conspiracy theorists trying to find a conspiracy in everything", do you not realize what website you are posting on?

Jumping to conclusions? How do you figure? If you can refute anything I have listed in this thread, please do. I see a lot of people whining about it, but not a single one presents ANY evidence to the contrary of what I have said.

Why is that, I wonder?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12
As for the debunking, I didn't see this topic covered--

Why does the medical examiner say the kids were shot with a "long rifle" and the cops say it was a handgun?
edit on 24-12-2012 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

We have to wait for the official report to speak on that one. What the ME said is not the final say on the matter.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by davjan4
"Claim 2) The parents are actors:
Answer) Simple, no, they are not. There is ZERO evidence to support this claim. The best that they have is a video of Emilie Parker's father smiling before he goes on camera. People who support this claim obviously have no experience with grief. They obviously have no experience in a tragic situation."

I'm an RN. I've seen my share of people die. I can tell you that never have I seen a family member laughing at any time after a family member dies, either expected or traumatic and unexpected. Never ever.

Thats awesome. I have. In fact, my natural response to death is to chuckle. Its happened multiple times, without any intent from me.

Furthermore, can you give any context to why he laughed? Do you know that someone didnt just tell a joke, or try to lighten the mood before this man, who just lost a child to murder, spoke in front of millions of people?

The laugh is evidence of NOTHING.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Layla

You're ignoring the very important part of the previous member's point to you, a facebook page URL cannot be changed after it's created. Thus, not matter what the owner of the page created it for previously, the URL would remain the same after she "changed" it to a RIP Soto page. However, the URL for the Soto page actually does have RIP AND Soto in the URL (at least when I looked at it a few days back it did, I can't find the link now). I tested it that day and I tested it again today on a page I own...I can change what the page is for, but I CANNOT change the URL.

Again, when the very creator of that page explains where the page came from, it is debunked. Furthermore, in that thread (which has now been moved to the LoL forum, btw), they showed how it CAN be done.

Nope, sorry, debunked.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Thank you...

I know others have made mention of the medical examiners behavior in that press interview. And the gun in the trunk video. And the man in the woods video. And the other man in the woods video.

I can't follow any of that trash any more than I can read all the defense experts on this one. So I just thank you for being able to endure it from all the "it didn't happeners". You know that some of this is led by the dis info crowd as a distraction from whats really going on and its their job to keep the BS flowing for that specific reason.

The rest are "switchers" from the 2012 crowd. Since that tripe had an "expiration date" (which has passed), they all needed something else to occupy their fingers and have since joined the search for the mystery of the secret shootings at Sandy Hook.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
And since it got lost again a page back...

THERE IS NO OFFICIAL STORY YET...

Just keep remembering that as everyone tries to claim the OS is BS

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08
And since it got lost again a page back...

THERE IS NO OFFICIAL STORY YET...

Just keep remembering that as everyone tries to claim the OS is BS

From the beginning when I first read accounts of this incident I was deeply saddened. I assumed it best to be patient for the details as I had no urgent interest in the case, only sadness. As expected the news was immediately full of details and speculation, along with many inconsistencies. This seemed to pique interest all around though I have avoided getting consumed into the controversy.

Nearly a week later I am curious to see what has been sorted out. Stated in this thread repeatedly, there is NO official story and few details. I expect there must be something we can ascertain though, otherwise this tragedy didn't even officially happen. I will be patient and not concern myself much further with this embroiling matter and not draw many conclusions though some clarification remains desired.

Can it be safe to say that something did officially occur? I understand a number of children and several adults were found slain at a school in Connecticut. They were allegedly killed by firearm of undetermined type or caliber. A possible suspect was also found slain at that site. Is this much confirmed and are there any other details we are certain of or are fairly safe to assume?

edit on 24-12-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
First of all, you can't deny the fact that the mass shooting is being used as a tool for gun contol. Mainstream media is saying: oh my god guns killed those kids, and how terrible so, it wasn't the guns. Nobody in the media talks about the fact that he was drugged up like every other mass shootings.

second, you can't prove or disprove that it was a black ops operation and the kid was the fall guy, and don't say the government wouldn't do that just look at 9/11.

Maybe it's just me but you've got to look at the bigger picture here, they want the people to act out of fear and turn their guns in, in a plot of the NWO. I am not stating that this MUST be a conspiracy, but this tragedy is being used by the mainstream media so that alone should be an eyeopener
edit on 24-12-2012 by M4truth because: denie - deny

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Hey Capt,n..

what about this one?
www.huffingtonpost.com...

I just found it and would like your input...thanks!

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by M4truth
First of all, you can't deny the fact that the mass shooting is being used as a tool for gun contol. Mainstream media is saying: oh my god guns killed those kids, and how terrible so, it wasn't the guns. Nobody in the media talks about the fact that he was drugged up like every other mass shootings.

second, you can't prove or disprove that it was a black ops operation and the kid was the fall guy, and don't say the government wouldn't do that just look at 9/11.

Maybe it's just me but you've got to look at the bigger picture here, they want the people to act out of fear and turn their guns in, in a plot of the NWO. I am not stating that this MUST be a conspiracy, but this tragedy is being used by the mainstream media so that alone should be an eyeopener
edit on 24-12-2012 by M4truth because: denie - deny

I think you are missing the point of this thread. If those things that you speak of had been explained, I would have listed them. They havent, so I didnt. THIS IS NOT A THREAD TO SAY THAT THERE IS NOTHING LARGER GOING ON. This is a thread to list those theories which are absolutely false.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove
Hey Capt,n..

what about this one?
www.huffingtonpost.com...

I just found it and would like your input...thanks!

I think it's quite plausible that this played a big part in what happened. Ill wait to see what the "Official" motive is listed as, but I would expect that it will have something to do with a rift between he and his mother.

ETA: Now Im confused. Are you talking about the article about motive, or about the smashed hard drives?
edit on 24-12-2012 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

www.youtube.com...

If you go to 5.25 in the video and see what you think. I've also posted this in another forum so you might already have read it, but I am kind of interested as to if anybody else thinks if it's a different voice that corrects the reporters question.

I don't think that the medical examiner (freaky weirdo that he is) is the person who actually says the words "that's not correct sir..."

It's obviously a really awkward question and I think at that point one of the men stood behind him stepped in.

Notice how when what is the most probing and potentially damaging question of the whole interview is asked, which has the potential to really undermine the updated Police/MSM story that it wasn't the handguns used that were found with Lanza but now it's the big bad 'assault rifle', that they cut away to a picture of an AR.

This is classic media tactics, things are looking a little shaky, here you go viewers at home, a picture speaks a thousand words so don't pay much attention to what's being said for a few seconds and look at the big bad gun instead!

Maybe there is a different video angle that might show who said those words (if I'm wrong)?

That whole interview is just one big red flag to me.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryyptyk

I thought you wanted the truth? The only way to get there is together.

Not true for this situation. One person could get to the bottom of most of these outlandish claims. The whole "solving it together" reminds me of long running threads on another CT site where everyone is feeding on everyone else's nonsense and "research" and the whole discussion just spirals down an imaginary rabbit hole.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Here's a theory you can try to debunk:

An antisocial, depressed kid has a tiff with some school teacher(s) and his mother > after years of pent up frustration, this acts as the lubricant to cause his mask of sanity to slip > he goes and grabs his mother's military grade firearm > barges into the place of her work, which happens to be an elementary school > looney tunes then shoots dead 20 kids and 7 adults using his Call Of Dullards- ingrained firearms skills > shoots self and leaves Americans to wipe up the gore with their preeeeeeeeeeescious Second Amendment parchment.

Debunk away, Charltons.

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

We now know why it's in the story, we know that it has been in the story numerous times throughout the decades

decades? really?

South Hinkley, also known as Lower Gotham or Sandy Hook, is borough in Downtown Gotham City. First appearing in Batman: Gotham Knight and last appearing in The Dark Knight Rises,

Batman: Gotham Knight is a 2008 animated direct-to-DVD anthology film of six animated short films set in-between the events of Batman Begins and The Dark Knight

edit on 24-12-2012 by sweord because: new here

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Yep, all tho Sandy hook was most likely your regular everyday psy-op. Both the media and individuals from all every walk of life have added to this monstrosity of pandemonium and calamity. I feel that what was witnessed, besides this contrivance of conspiracy was something rather new in both old school MSM and the new social networking form of information. That is it seemed at many times as if they were both feeding off each other for nothing but the wrong information.

Something we all need to consider in the future is, Am I posting this because I know it will draw stars and
flags ? Or have I at least done a few of the obvious checks on the info with'in and has it held up ? We all need to check ourselves a lil more before we post. And maybe we can quell some of the crap our MSM spews by doing so.

But all these crazies with gun scenarios are so obvious it doesn't matter how much proof is false. The truth in the end was obvious from the beginning and even before the beginning of these more recent events that now include two NY firefighters.

God help us, because if this is the model as to the importance of disarming America is to these people ? ( The UN ) Then we are dead meat when they finally get their way. I imagine a lot more will follow these who have gone before us. The only thing I fear in existence right now is a completely disarmed world public. And that's exactly what they want, so the logistics of our demise can be orderly and most proficient with the least amount of mess. Those who are allowed to remain will have tons of gold left behind in every empty house from coast to coast.

That's my upinyun. SnF
edit on 24-12-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Oh thank you so much. This was the best Christmas gift on ATS that I got so far.

THE TRUTH

This traumatic event touched me deeply and it just pained me to read all the disgusting lies. I even posted a comment that had to be removed by the mods. I was upset at the slandering of the victims.

Thank you so much for taking the time to push back against the lies and deny ignorance.

Merry Christmas to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join