A list of already debunked theories, re: Sandy hook

page: 7
54
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter
 


Look it is called politics it happens in every country. It is the nature of the beast some would say. Politicians react to the situation they always have and they will always try to use it to their advantage. It isn’t anything new or out of the ordinary it has been going on since before the Roman Empire. I would be shocked if politicians didn’t try to use this to there advantage.




posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi
 


however, what part of the official story has the variables to be debunked? my research on project talent, mkultra, the fact that he killed himself before the cops got there suggests an mk ultra style set up or him being a t.i.
edit on 25-12-2012 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter
 


Hi, a bit of topic, but could you give me some links or documents regarding project talent? I already know about MK ULTRA, but the only thing I could find on Project talent was some major research on students?



posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter
 


I am not sure what you are asking to be debunked. There hasn’t been an official report issued yet so there is nothing to debunk. For there to be a conspiracy you first need to have something to refute right.

I don’t know how anyone can talk about variables and whatnot at this point to be doing that it sounds more like someone trying to find evidence to support a theory when there isn’t even a reason to have a theory yet. It makes 0 senses. Ask yourself the first question everyone should ask themselves which is why do you think it is something else. What is so hard to believe?

I simply do not understand why everything seems to be a conspiracy in some minds. History is full of people going crazy it doesn’t happen every day but it isn’t unheard of. I see 0 reasons for this to be a conspiracy.
edit on 25-12-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by mc4denmark
 




also research duncan ofinioan. may be wrong but...



posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi
 


Well, history is also full of evil conspiracies and secret meetings. So the chance that there are some sort of bigger picture behind all the shootings in the US is absolutely there.



posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter
 


Thanks for your reply and information, this will be interesting to read about



posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi
 


well not yet, we don't have a full story yet
edit on 25-12-2012 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)
edit on 25-12-2012 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)





edit on 25-12-2012 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)
edit on 25-12-2012 by rockoperawriter because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by rockoperawriter
 


Exactly. So why are people so hard up to make this into a conspiracy? That is what gives conspiracy theorists a bad name. They don’t even have a reason to call it one but it hasn’t stopped some from trying. That’s what I see a lot of people doing. Some of these theories are outrageous and the people pushing them should be ashamed of themselves.



posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi
 


sometimes perception is a surreal thing



posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
reply to post by rockoperawriter
 


Exactly. So why are people so hard up to make this into a conspiracy? That is what gives conspiracy theorists a bad name. They don’t even have a reason to call it one but it hasn’t stopped some from trying. That’s what I see a lot of people doing. Some of these theories are outrageous and the people pushing them should be ashamed of themselves.


I can see what you mean, but still, when it comes to conspiracies someone will always think it is an outrageous idea. Just think about the big scandals as with the watergate scandal or operation midnight climax - it seems unbelievable but they still did it.

With conspiracies there should be room for mistakes, because without those pesky kids meddling around, it would probably never hit the public.
edit on 25-12-2012 by mc4denmark because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by phalanx001
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


There is another thread that speculates that what was supposed to be Nancy's car belongs to a known felon called Christopher A Rodia: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Can anyone confirm or debunk this? Obviously, the logical (and only conclusive) approach would be for someone to run a check on the plate - anyone?


Actually, someone has claimed that they have "proof" that there was an error tying Nancy Lanza's car to Rodia:

872 YEO - Registered to Nancy Lanza

### ZHA - Registered to Lillian (Lilli) Rodia

"Only thing I can think is radio traffic overlay since ### ZHA was called as a motor vehicle stop. Patrol 3 called in a traffic stop shortly before an officer called in 872 YEO, Rodias license was then ran which you hear Patrol 3 calling in his info.

ETA: To be more specific Rodia's name is called in to dispatch, not dispatch returning his name to the tags on Lanzas car. This is the problem with civilian scanners, you can't here encrypted traffic and it causes confusion. "

His original post got deleted but he claims he got this information from a relative who works for the FBI.
edit on 25-12-2012 by Link333333 because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Link333333

Originally posted by phalanx001
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


There is another thread that speculates that what was supposed to be Nancy's car belongs to a known felon called Christopher A Rodia: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Can anyone confirm or debunk this? Obviously, the logical (and only conclusive) approach would be for someone to run a check on the plate - anyone?


Actually, someone has claimed that they have "proof" that there was an error tying Nancy Lanza's car to Rodia:

872 YEO - Registered to Nancy Lanza

### ZHA - Registered to Lillian (Lilli) Rodia

"Only thing I can think is radio traffic overlay since ### ZHA was called as a motor vehicle stop. Patrol 3 called in a traffic stop shortly before an officer called in 872 YEO, Rodias license was then ran which you hear Patrol 3 calling in his info.

ETA: To be more specific Rodia's name is called in to dispatch, not dispatch returning his name to the tags on Lanzas car. This is the problem with civilian scanners, you can't here encrypted traffic and it causes confusion. "

His original post got deleted but he claims he got this information from a relative who works for the FBI.
edit on 25-12-2012 by Link333333 because: (no reason given)


Thanks for that, I just noticed it too. Personally I'm happy with his/her explanation.



posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by phalanx001

Originally posted by Link333333

Originally posted by phalanx001
reply to post by captaintyinknots
 


There is another thread that speculates that what was supposed to be Nancy's car belongs to a known felon called Christopher A Rodia: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Can anyone confirm or debunk this? Obviously, the logical (and only conclusive) approach would be for someone to run a check on the plate - anyone?


Actually, someone has claimed that they have "proof" that there was an error tying Nancy Lanza's car to Rodia:

872 YEO - Registered to Nancy Lanza

### ZHA - Registered to Lillian (Lilli) Rodia

"Only thing I can think is radio traffic overlay since ### ZHA was called as a motor vehicle stop. Patrol 3 called in a traffic stop shortly before an officer called in 872 YEO, Rodias license was then ran which you hear Patrol 3 calling in his info.

ETA: To be more specific Rodia's name is called in to dispatch, not dispatch returning his name to the tags on Lanzas car. This is the problem with civilian scanners, you can't here encrypted traffic and it causes confusion. "

His original post got deleted but he claims he got this information from a relative who works for the FBI.
edit on 25-12-2012 by Link333333 because: (no reason given)


Thanks for that, I just noticed it too. Personally I'm happy with his/her explanation.

Yup- Its quite normal to contact your FBI family at 6am EST on Christmas morning to run a plate because "conspiracy theorist" are bothering you and you want to prove them wrong.

Glad you are happy with random posters quoted explanation that never had proof.

That said I believe his information is valid- I just find it funny you are bashing theorists but taken a quoted post by a random persona as a "fine explanation"- Christmas morning at 6 am (when that was posted)



posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mc4denmark
 


Can you imagine if you were a friend of one of the families or one of the parents and heard someone saying the government is behind this or they were paid actors taking the blame off of the monster who did this? These sick theories were being put on here before the kids had even had funerals and some are so outlandish that it only takes a scrap of common sense to know better. The one about them being actors was dependent on a facial expression it demonstrates a lack of common decency on the part of who started it.

Some of these people are just feeding each other as they spin a tale with 0 evidence to support it and whether they realize it or not they are taking the blame off the person who did it which I find despicable. For what reason? They are in such a rush to claim they uncovered something that common decency has been left behind. As I stated before there isn’t even an official finding but it hasn’t stopped them from demonstrating a lack of humanity so they could be the first. The majority of the theory’s coming out is equivalent to throwing stuff at the wall just hoping something sticks. Common sense is all it takes to dismiss 99% of it which means these people should have known better but they put it out anyway. If they didn’t know it really makes me wonder about them. The whole thing is sad on so many levels.

One of the really sad things is these harebrained ideas which many of them are only distract from the very real issues that should be the topics of discussion.

I just wish some of these people would take a minute to think about what they are doing and how it may affect people before typing these ideas of theirs. They could at least wait for an official report and the family’s buried their loved ones. I have seen three threads started saying the families were actors that has been one of the sicker ones.
edit on 25-12-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
reply to post by mc4denmark
 


Can you imagine if you were a friend of one of the families or one of the parents and heard someone saying the government is behind this or they were paid actors taking the blame off of the monster who did this? These sick theories were being put on here before the kids had even had funerals and some are so outlandish that it only takes a scrap of common sense to know better. The one about them being actors was dependent on a facial expression it demonstrates a lack of common decency on the part of who started it.

Some of these people are just feeding each other as they spin a tale with 0 evidence to support it and whether they realize it or not they are taking the blame off the person who did it which I find despicable. For what reason? They are in such a rush to claim they uncovered something that common decency has been left behind. As I stated before there isn’t even an official finding but it hasn’t stopped them from demonstrating a lack of humanity so they could be the first. The majority of the theory’s coming out is equivalent to throwing stuff at the wall just hoping something sticks. Common sense is all it takes to dismiss 99% of it which means these people should have known better but they put it out anyway. If they didn’t know it really makes me wonder about them. The whole thing is sad on so many levels.

One of the really sad things is these harebrained ideas which many of them are only distract from the very real issues that should be the topics of discussion.

I just wish some of these people would take a minute to think about what they are doing and how it may affect people before typing these ideas of theirs. They could at least wait for an official report and the family’s buried their loved ones. I have seen three threads started saying the families were actors that has been one of the sicker ones.
edit on 25-12-2012 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

Waited for the 911 commission report and read it... Didnt mention important stuff like an entire Building.

Should I not question since people lost family members and I shouldnt question the Government when it was the "Monster" Tim Osmen?



posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DarKPenguiN
 




Do what you want. I can’t stop you but I will still call out a person who shows a lack of common decency and or common sense. I would hope that people that do decide to question will a show a certain amount of both when doing so however many have shown a complete lack of both.



posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
reply to post by DarKPenguiN
 




Do what you want. I can’t stop you but I will still call out a person who shows a lack of common decency and or common sense. I would hope that people that do decide to question will a show a certain amount of both when doing so however many have shown a complete lack of both.


Thanks for allowing me that freedom. Mighty kind of you.

I too call out folks who are disrespectful no matter what side of the "fence" they sit. But discussing and not buying the MSM or "official" story (or questioning the MSM/Official Story) is not disrespectful.

-Which is my point (or was supposed to be)
EDIT: BTW, I am not in the "they are actors camp" and have already stated my opinion on those ideals. But I see problems with what we are told thus far which goes beyond media mistakes IMHO. I also know (for a fact) that even if this was the biggest conspiracy since... IDK... Since Reptilians took over the English Royalty(lol) there never will be "proof" or a "smoking gun" because there never is...

So we are all in the realm of speculation.

edit on 25-12-2012 by DarKPenguiN because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by DarKPenguiN
 


It isn’t about a side of a fence and it shouldn’t be about the media. Trying to create a conspiracy based off of media inconsistancies is illogical. It is about decency. Many people here treat it as a game and they couldn’t care less about the truth which is all too easy to see in how they have treated this.



posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by DarKPenguiN
 


DP: remember one thing.. there is no official story yet, so questioning it is moot. How can you question that which isn't there?





new topics
top topics
 
54
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join