It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NSSF in Newtown Ct... Irony or Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Another One?

Jared Lee Loughner

Link

. What did they find on those computers.

edit on 11-1-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
how many gun lobbies are there ? who spends the most money ?

conspiracy ?

lol

what happened to the good posters around here ?

this isn't much better than the thread linking hurricane sandy to the shooting

just keep throwing that crap on the wall and see what sticks I guess

posted on Jan, 11 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I am stating that I believe many of these are in some way connected. It is as if they want to beat the high shooter, the VT shooter. I did not link the government. I am trying to link the shooters. That was the point of my first few posts.

If you read the first few posts it explains how easy it is to make a false accusation. I am simply saying that there is a place that these people are going.. or meeting .and there may be/may not be someone who is also pushing or making sure it happens. A buddy system. There have been dozens of prevented shootings in the last 12 months you have heard nothing about. Schools...malls...events...

If you believe that not one of the shooters since Columbine did not talk to each other if we have more than 3 that were simply members here than you need to open the eyes a little wider to conspiracy. There are not to many places people like that can go and sadly there are more out there.

posted on Feb, 6 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
So here we go.

article

Connecticut State's Attorney Stephen Sedensky has argued that unsealing warrants in the Sandy Hook case might "seriously jeopardize" the investigation by disclosing information known only to other "potential suspects."
Sedensky said that unsealing the warrants would also:
"identify persons cooperating with the investigation, thus possibly jeopardizing their personal safety and well-being.

Read more: www.digitaljournal.com...

Cooperating with what? They traced the weapons so what else is there. In these cases, as I have shown, they have 'buddies' sometimes. Is this who they are looking for or something else.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
So it goes back to my very first posts....why would a connection be mentioned and then suppressed? AR-15's and Norway....

Link to article

Someone said something that the police want to suppress..

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

All of this is SOP in this type of case and just because a recent article was done about the original warrant now people are jumping up and down that they are still looking for other shooters. I think it is amusing that Lt. Vance has disclosed updates to the case that say 1 shooter and only an AR-15 was used yet then says in the most recent update that no stone will go unturned and every witness will be interviewed yada yada crap. Well is it solved or isn't it?

posted on Feb, 22 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I read this article today and it made me think of a motive. I did not know NL had a boyfriend and he stayed over. Who is this? Could this person be why AL went into that bedroom and shot mom? In the dark he thought he shot them both but it was just one of them.. First hand knowledge of who AL was and a plethora of info...

www.cbsnews.com...

Lanza may have also been motivated by changes in his home life, particularly with respect to his mother, Miller said. "You had his mother -- who he had a very close relationship with throughout his life, but especially since the divorce because it was just them -- and she had just gotten a new boyfriend," he said. "This was the first serious relationship since the divorce. And he would even stay over sometimes. It's likely that that may have been looked on by Adam Lanza as a wedge, as a threat to his relationship with his mother."

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:13 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join