It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NSSF in Newtown Ct... Irony or Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
I was reading about the town of Newtown when I came across an acronym, NSSF from someone in the comments. I looked a little more and I found NSSF or National Shooting Sport Foundation. and with them NSSFPAC. Where had I read about them before in the news. Lobbyists for guns. Now I knew who they were but did not know they were based in the town of Newtown, Ct. Is this just a sad and sick coincidence or are you ready to start conspiracy? The place where tons of money is spent to lobby for weapons against anti gun lobbyists is where this tragedy played out. So, is this irony or is there something else. A direct government link to the shooting not only in the PAC but in their president. Ex Military. and who did he work for before the NSSF?

In the last decade, as the national interest in hunting has declined, gun manufacturers have increasingly relied on the sale of high-powered rifles, capable of killing many people in seconds. Behind the scenes, the NSSF has done much of the work of pitching those products to politicians, the media and gun buyers.In 2010, the group began working to promote the AR-15 with Guns and Ammo, a major gun magazine that devoted a recent cover story to the best guns for surviving a zombie apocalypse. The group also held combination seminars and shooting sessions where members of the media were lectured on the differences between machine guns and semi-automatic rifles (machines guns are even more dangerous). And yet the group has rarely, if ever, attempted to advance the argument that these weapons are necessary, or even particularly useful. "Why are these guns so popular?" asks a lecturer in a video of one of the NSSF media seminars. "One word: They're fun!"

The current President of NFFS, Steve Sanetti, used to work for Strum and Ruger, another Ct based company that made the weapons used in the Norway massacre in 2011. He is also a former Army captain. This is however, not the msm. It would hurt the anti gun lobby.

So, two of the largest mass shootings ever and one name. That organization that is connected to the government through a PAC where the push for the AR 15 to be cool started where millions are moved and Based on the town that is ground zero for gun control. Psy op in Norway to gauge reaction and now here, after election to, pass an executive order in 2013 to control guns and finalize the removal of your rights? Who knows....

Again, coincidence and irony or is there some conspiracy to be found here. You decide, I am just giving the link between them all.

edit on 23-12-2012 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-12-2012 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

I cannot verify your information, but I will tell you this...
In the old days there was a saying that went,

" Quit your nonsense or They'll send you up to Newtown.
Ironically, Newtown was the home of one the foremost Mental Institutions in
The State of Connecticut.

At some point, a Second facility was built.

That was back in the days before they were shut down.

Comprende Regards

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Sad Irony is the answer. Tragic Coincidence but anyone from that area knows it. This is the city of the AR-15.

People should stay away and let them heal and not make is a gun issue because these people I am sure thought they were the safest town on the planet with all of their guns and learned that day they were not. That is why parents are scared. Now the government want to restrict how we can protect in certain ways because there are others out there. This kids had friends in some capacity. (see below)

If you look hard enough you will find strange bits and pieces but this town is very, very easy pickings. A lot of people do not know that or there would be more discussion instead of just take the guns! The MIB quote a 'person is smart people are dumb is playing out well for gun control advocates.

To me, there is no conspiracy except the use of this tragedy to push an agendas or hiding connections as not to cause panic. Are there more out there. If he had a website, he has at least one friend. The broken hard drive...really? There is someone out there who knows...when will that person be found. Start looking for that....

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Has anyone started looking for real connections of past crimes to find motive? Let's start with the last 3 mass shootings in 2012.

There are 3 names, Holmes, Lanza, and Roberts. Split or no family.

No motive in any. None.
A mall, a movie theater and a school so it is not copycat but what about a template?

Each used the same guns.
Each used body armor.
Each used a mask.

I would venture to say toxicology returned Valium...to relax before shooting. You could see it in the Aurora guy at his hearing. In Roberts case, he was interrupted by an armed gunman, who did not fire, but saved a lot of lives.

Could they have each known each other in some capacity before these shootings from online gaming. Is it a movement of some odd sort. There is always a reason for these shootings, a love triangle/job/grades, but these three just detachment...form reality it seems. Are these attempts by others. Again, no motive.

So we come back to what was his Xbox live acct handle? How could this not be known already. You need a credit card to sign up and if he was smart enough to buy prepaid cards, again, the low mental capacity report comes into question to plan this. Did he know years ago he would do this then one would need to ask? Since he was such an avid gamer then he was on all the time and he had friends. There is a simple trail. Are there others like him. Initially written as a severe mental patient in the media as time goes on this person was functioning on a level that was not was is being reported. With that, he had to use an email address to sign up. You have to. Then put in a back up if you forget your password email.

The suggestion of the destruction of the HDD also may lead those who may be worried to relax and make a mistake thinking nothing will be recovered. Movement. IP address traces. I only hope that the resources needed are being provided to protect the kids

We as Americans need to know if we are being told the entire truth of the ongoing investigation and if there is need for concern as not to incite panic...or is there?

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
If a true conspiracy then targeting Newtown would certainly give them more bang for their buck (puns intended).

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Exactly. So, do you have people trying to out do one another on a spontaneous basis or a scheduled one where they take turns. They are set on a path of death so they wait. Different ways to attempt to create as much death as possible. Did the shooter at Newtown 'see' posts or discussions like this or did all 3. Is there a handler? There have been a lot of these 'prevented' or 'stopped' where young adults even had weapons on cars and had plans.

When you add the fact that the NSSFPAC, based in Newton, is the second largest contributor to anti-gun control lobbying and Newtown is basically the birthplace of the AR-15 it makes it a prime target if someone wanted to, as you put, get the most exposure to push an agenda. This lends to someone putting these shooters in motion...but how. Chat rooms...online....

It seems too close to a template. Something you could read online. There are friends...even if these 3 are not 'connected' there is something more here. In every case studied there was someone who knew...do you believe that this kid had no online friends? It is where the 'weirdos' go.

www.cbsnews.com...

So if we go farther down the rabbit hole and could this lead to the censoring and monitoring of sites such as ATSNN. That is another thread though...
edit on 27-12-2012 by esdad71 because: sp

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
So after guns are controlled on a federal, state or local level... what is next we ask ourselves. Well, the internet is not only 'openly monitored' it is for a long time not a place to hide but could this tragedy change that. Do you know how Susan Crawford is? You should. Look her up. She is the appointed special consultant to Obama..Then she is appointed to another job by none other than Mr Bloomberg. So, back to guns or just a

Link

There is nothing in the Constitution that protects web browsing no matter how many lawyers you throw at it in the end. There goes the last voice..so, then , who did this...what type of person.

Buried somewhere in the PPACA(Obamacare) bill, which with the HHS, there is a call for genetic screening for disease. a piece of the puzzle is to be presented, and, I think science could create a new 'group' of affected people with some type of disorder. What does that mean if your child shows that gene? Another argument for another day.

Link

Why else use the DNA of someone who would not only used guns, but surfed the web and if we had a genetic screen blueprint, well, you see where this is going I hope.

So how can Irony become coincidence and stoke fire to a conspiracy? We know that this happened, so that is not in question but is there more the why.

Is someone handling the shooters, is there a template online or is it simply so out of control no one knows? Something is not right.

another....

Jeffery Weise

Detached
Depressed
He shot his grandfather while sleeping. Then went on a rampage.
No motive.
Handgun and shotgun.
Violent Video games
a member of ATSNN even
easily manipulated or pushed.....

this goes at least back to 2006...maybe.

Of the 12 deadliest shootings ever in the US 6 in the last 6 years...44 dead from mass shootings this year alone..ramp up?

Where is the connection and who is handling them all...

edit on 28-12-2012 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-12-2012 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
If you look at the 501c filings from the NSSF you will find they started shooting programs in colleges and universities after the Virginia Tech shooting when they wanted to make them gun free zones. They also fund TV shows about shooting and even have their own TV shows owned by them. They also just got booted by EA Games. EA Games had web links to gun manufacturers. And now they have removed them. NSSF also was just pushing a law to remove the EPA from having any input on ammo. Which would have opened the door to depleted uranium rounds being sold and other armor piercing rounds. They have also won many awards for promoting the sales of the Bushmaster which was owned by Cerberus who has family living in Newtown. NSSF also won awards for promoting all of the modification kits that are sold for the Bushmaster and other firearms. And they are located less then 2 miles from the school shooting.

posted on Dec, 30 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I am not worried about the filings. That is known and the people of Newtown should be left alone. I am not talking about them, that is just the last entry....

If you are reading this, What I am about to say is no BS and again, coincidence? About 45 minutes ago, while writing a document and connected to certain sites researching this for a few hours, my computer shut down abruptly. Not a big deal, but it was not just the computer. Monitors...routers...wireless...etc..mo way it was a plug.It was also just the master bedroom...half of it since my fan still worked. Everything else in the house was working with no issue. This place in the home is where my router starts the network to my house. Dead. Nothing. No phone line out either. Checked my cell, I live in the middle of a city, and there was nothing. It came back after about 10 minutes. No coverage....ATT...major city on Florida...do not think so. So, is it paranoia...

So I went outside and checked my fuse box and there was only one tripped. Newer home with a smart meter. Never done that before. Ever. Not even during huge storms we have here. Did something else trip it as we know that a smart reader can be controlled but could it be used in this capacity?

Coincidence or is someone or something telling me to stay out of this? I think I need to decide if I want to post what I am finding anymore. This is very, very strange....

Peace....

edit on 30-12-2012 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Coincidence?

Holmes

Everywhere in the media they say it is simply fake...

Lanza

There can be no connection right?

Clackamas Shooter - few days before Lanza

Is there one for everyone or just the ones that are here? Kind of like how if it is from a certain site, it is dismissed. Why not. Here is your connection they all had. Internet hate...and how many more are out there..too many.

Maybe it is Anonymous finally making trouble for the world???

How about this guy....Ali Saad

maybe we should be in the /b forum to find out when the next one is..

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Again no motive...why not

Hawkins

Going back now....so it has been a hoax all this time by the same person or is someone pushing them...

edit on 1-1-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

read the OP which is a repost...It is basic sociology. There is usually no parent...or dad. You cannot medicate a hole in someones heart. But they can go to this site...and be anonymous....

Anonymous

“We will stop at nothing until we’ve achieved our goal. Permanent destruction of the identification role.” “Some maladjusted Asian shoots up his university, we laugh. Fifty-thousand die in North Korea, we laugh. AIDS ravages a continent, we laugh.” “We are human nature unencumbered by pointless ethics, foolish moralities or arbitrary laws and restrictions.” “We have no culture, we have no laws, written or otherwise. We are an autonomous collective, each an insignificant part of a whole. We do not feel remorse. We will tear you apart from outside and in, we have all the time in the world.” “Right or wrong? No. We destroy for destruction’s sake.” “Welcome to nihilism made manifest in Western Civilization.” “Strong nihilism has emerged in resentment of a superfluous society.”

posted on Jan, 1 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
This can be traced back to 1996...Klebold...it started as a blog..then a place to read about how to do things...did it grow and did they become legend underground. We all know the answer is yes. It keeps happening and it is ramping up but why...and by who. Who is keeping it alive?

More links to internet communication between killers...did anyone know that except maybe our FBI right now? Why could this not be the biggest controlled serial killer ever. A modern day Charlie Manson. SOmeone who can get others to do what they want...for a means to their end. Add up all the deaths since 99 and what do you have?

and yet another....

You see, he was in contact over the internet with another school shooter....

Dillon Cosey

There was a link made between the Philly PD and the Investigating team in Finland that they were in communication. Two sides of the world brought together by one thing...the Internet. They are Anonymous.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
A judge has now sealed the warrants for 90 days the day after Christmas.The reasoning is the following....

Sedensky made the same argument to keep all search warrant documents sealed for another 90 days, that the unsealing of them would “adversely impact” an ongoing investigation. “The investigation, which was a basis for the issuing of the search warrant, is still continuing,” Sedensky wrote, in his applications. “No arrests have been made and none are currently anticipated, but have not been ruled out.” Sedensky also asserted that there is information in the search warrant affidavits that “is not known to the general public and any potential suspect(s), the disclosure of which would jeopardize the investigation and chances of successfully solving any crime(s) involved.”

Finally, Sedensky asserted that disclosure of the affidavits would “seriously jeopardize the outcome and success of the investigation by divulging sensitive and confidential information known only to investigators and any suspect(s) and also identify persons cooperating with the investigation, thus possibly jeopardizing their personal safety and well-being,” the applications show.

link to document

Who has not been served or searched that is associated with this case? No further arrests have been ruled out. Why? The MSM says this is an open and shut case. They know who did it...but do we?

That disclousre and delivery of the affidavit would serioulsy jeoprodize the outcome and success of the investigation by divulging sensitive and confidential information known only to the investigators and any potential suspect(s) and also indentify persons who are cooperating with the investigation thus possibly jeoprodizing thier personal safety and well-being.

This could also be why someone filed suit and quickly retracted. There is something MUCH bigger going in here and I want to know why no one wants to know?????

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

There are some of us who want to know but the MSM is very silent on this. IMO they are seeking 1 or more suspects and will not divulge that info during the investigation. I still wonder if in fact a fully automatic weapon was used because we easily linked to a gun ring days ago. I hope they think long and hard before feeding us some BS story about 1 shooter that had mental problems or was drugged up. We are way beyond that.....

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
This looks like a template....

You walk around the office again. It seems desolate. You leave the office in search of a hot girl. You notice a group of guys and girls talking in the hall. You approach them. A guy asks "Hey, whose the new guy?" 3 Guys: 4/10 7/10 9/10 2 Girls: 6/10 8/10

I cannot link to the site I am on. It shows where people would be standing. This is not the only one....

So, anyone want to try and tell me they are not out there sharing ideas?

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by esdad71

WTH? Explain.....

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I believe this is all hidden in 4chan...I have been in the forums and have found things that I cannot post on here...serious things that I am sure the FBI HAS to know about. Plans... /k/ forums is a good start but there aare layers and layers of bs till you get to the real deal.

This is just one link. The entire discussion was multiple maps and how to kill most effectively in a bathroom...school...mall...you cannot link out to the site so I tried to sceen shot and leave as little personal traced info as possible to the poster.

Scary stuff...

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
I believe this is all hidden in 4chan...I have been in the forums and have found things that I cannot post on here...serious things that I am sure the FBI HAS to know about. Plans... /k/ forums is a good start but there aare layers and layers of bs till you get to the real deal.

This is just one link. The entire discussion was multiple maps and how to kill most effectively in a bathroom...school...mall...you cannot link out to the site so I tried to sceen shot and leave as little personal traced info as possible to the poster.

Scary stuff...

Did they talk about specific schools and was the map specific to the one in Sandy Hook? I won't venture into 4chan but I am sure if you get enough bond between disenfranchised kids you can build upon a demented group-think mentality which may eventually lead to actual actions taking place. But on the flip side it may just be demented kids being demented kids and no action comes of it. This would be a sad reason for the existence of Psychological statistics.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I have gone deep but I am not mentioning anything specific I have seen in this thread not regarding SH but I have forwarded a few things to local authorities. One was a threat against a school in the midwest. This is no joke folks. There are 1000's of kids out there who have been abused...or hurt...or left behind.

I believe in the freedom of the internet and the freedom to post and share what you want, as long it will not affect the lives of others. I could care less if you download music or pirate software but people planning harm is different.

edit on 2-1-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 06:42 PM
link   
OK. So, I did a little digging o Mr Weise and I was led back to...ATSNN. Hmmm? My thought is that there is handler. A person or persons...a support group....or a buddy to make sure they both went through with it. Not sure but it is odd there is always a missing piece. I would not put it past some of them to have filmed it. There is evidence some even planned to internet broadcast it but it did not work out that way.

Which brings us to Floyd Jourdain, Jr. The 'buddy'

ATSNN link this is a snippet where i found the article. Ha! Gotta love those ATSNN people.

LINK TO ARTICLE - READ!!!

These stories get buried. How much more is out there? Check your backyard.

How about this guy and his threat in 10/12 of this year...I wonder what else was on that computer and if that was the reason someone tried to destroy there's. A warning of what could happen....

Katy 19 y/o threatens to kill children

The tipster then forwarded eight pages of chat logs containing the posts from "SS Patrick" to investigators. Included in the chats were comments by "SS Patrick" that read, "what better way to go out with a bang than killing a bunch of little kids," court records stated. The chats also included comments by the "SS_Patrick" that stated he would leave a few children alive, so they would never grow up correctly and that he intended to kill himself n the classroom after the shooting. "SS_Patrick," whom authorities determined was Hudson by searching the website, also noted that elementary schools do not have police officers, response times by authorities and that he wanted to live stream video of the entire incident, according to court records.

Internet...easy to make friends and kill. Instead of turning him in what if someone found him?

edit on 8-1-2013 by esdad71 because: spelling

edit on 8-1-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join