It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirit Science Dec 21st 2012 overview. Very well said. Please watch!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Plus the lady in the video is easy on the eyes. Watch in 1080p!

You may remember the Spirit Science series about the History of Humanity? If not, please do!

They are right, we manifest what we believe as a global consciousness.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I'm sick of hearing this drivel. Sounds like an addiction to self-love and masturbation, the way they go on and on about this nonsense. Time to wake up and accept the ugly truth. We're headed for a dystopian world, and no matter which fantasies and delusions you entertain in your imagination, that won't change.
edit on 21-12-2012 by MrUncreated because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrUncreated
I'm sick of hearing this drivel. Sounds like an addiction to self-love and masturbation, the way they go on and on about this nonsense. Time to wake up and accept the ugly truth. We're headed for a dystopian world, and no matter which fantasies and delusions you entertain in your imagination, that won't change.
edit on 21-12-2012 by MrUncreated because: (no reason given)

This above is the truth. Why? bcause humanity is bone idle in the west as a whole, and its the western leaders who are taking us to a hellish future of their making. So.... enlightenment and 'one'ness?'... nope, we as a race are heading for a hellish bleak future if the world today is anything to go by.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Is this what happened in lieu of the 12-21-2012 event not happening?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I think I'll be a millionaire tomorrow. Let's see if that works. I'll think really really hard about all that money.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The negativity astounds me. Truly.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by anon29

How many different terms must the serpent use before it becomes blatantly obvious that it's the same promise as in the garden of Eden? Spiritual evolution, global consciousness, spiritual ascension, Jacob's ladder, unity of consciousness, man becoming "god" etc etc etc? It's these deluded groups who envision a utopia coming out of humanity that is sick in their heart - a golden age somehow arising from men who want to be gods themselves. Do you understand the "beehive" imagery in the occult and Catholicism for example? Little drones working in the hive thinking that they are doing good for the "queen"...the tower of Babel and Our God putting a stop to it?

Hitler said "Man is becoming god". Enough said - you should run far far away.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100

How many different terms must the serpent use before it becomes blatantly obvious that it's the same promise as in the garden of Eden? Spiritual evolution, global consciousness, spiritual ascension, Jacob's ladder, unity of consciousness, man becoming "god" etc etc etc? It's these deluded groups who envision a utopia coming out of humanity that is sick in their heart - a golden age somehow arising from men who want to be gods themselves. Do you understand the "beehive" imagery in the occult and Catholicism for example? Little drones working in the hive thinking that they are doing good for the "queen"...the tower of Babel and Our God putting a stop to it?

Hitler said "Man is becoming god". Enough said - you should run far far away.

Seriously? You're going to make this a thread about the Mayans being wrong, so now everyone pay attention to Jesus? Yeah, I've been waiting for that to happen, too. He'll probably show up after all the nuclear fallout has dissipated, and collect what's left of the mutated freak survivors. That's salvation for you.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
It really amazes me how the majority of people on this site are so closed minded towards ideas/ideals that don't align with their own and feel the need to mock others. Seriously if what you see is not for you then just move on, it's not necessary to post negative replies pointing out "Flaws" in others beliefs.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   

no offense, but after this whole so-called "the prophesied date of 21 December 2012" thing have come and go like NOTHING happened, I have since almost lose any respect to this whole "New Agey, Spiritualist, Ascended Masters" groups, that claimed to be all oh-so-positive, yet they're all just seemingly enjoying their own delusional wishful-thinking without ever want to honestly, boldly look at the harsh REALITY / real-world.

these groups of "oh-so-beautiful woo-woo" people seriously now need to realize the difference between being negative, and telling the harsh real TRUTH about this REALITY just as it is.

being "positive" is useless if it's only based on mere naive hope/fantasy/wishful-thinking !
it's ignorant, it doesn't help at all, and in fact only make matters worse to believe in FAKE things.

-regards from Indonesia-

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by random178
It really amazes me how the majority of people on this site are so closed minded towards ideas/ideals that don't align with their own and feel the need to mock others. Seriously if what you see is not for you then just move on, it's not necessary to post negative replies pointing out "Flaws" in others beliefs.

Color me jaded. But the "flaw" you mention is the one peg holding up a 2,012-ton fallacy. I was willing to open my mind to the possibilities, and I traded what was left of my sanity to go down this road. And after years of waiting, what did I get for it? Absolutely nothing. As far as I'm concerned now, everything about this new age garbage is a sham. And what does this sorry excuse for a video do? Rub salt in the wound. Sorry, we were wrong. But... the world is getting so much better! Because OUR THOUGHTS are creating a much better reality!

Our thoughts create reality? Try creating a hamburger out of thin air by wishing for it. This is such unbelievable nonsense, it is psychotic.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

"We're going to experience this serious influx of light energy that's coming from our galactic center."

"Part of us raising into a higher frequency means we're coming closer to the fourth dimension."

"We're basically entering into the root chakra."

top topics

join