It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[2012] The New Age Has Arrived. *A Full Delineation of The Things to Come*

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

The lesson is not to get too attached to scams

Like money, Christianity, politics, democracy, relationships, good food, pretty much everything that makes life bearable?

You say we're stupid for hoping it would change. We say you're foolish for not MAKING it change.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Honestly I don't feel very different, but my hopes aren't completely shattered yet.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
To set the record straight spit has popped a spring in his head he needs to wind down and
take note that i and others respected and allways will do these kinda threads i thank you
guys/girls for posting the 2012 scenario threads without resorting to shill/troll/disinfo/assleep/sheep
what are you doing on here if you dont believe in 2012's scenarios and the likes please
carry on posting..My only gripe is that unfourtunatley there are the ones that resort to acting like
(kids) by exploding every time a fellow ats member dissagrees etc.

(merry christmas to all) and (spit you ascend to infinity and beyond and calm down..

i am ascending upstairs for a nice cold beer .....

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22
reply to post by Apocryphon

My prediction was it was the end of the charlatans i bet they are worried to death now....
People will hopefully well some think twice about following blindly..

Charlatans you're time is short....

I have a prophecy of my own. People like David Wilcock are going to be collecting pogey and eating their meals at soup kitchens from now on lol.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Then what is UTC ? I thought that was Greenwich time.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Brothers, I appreciate and am thankful for the replies in this thread so far, even the skeptical ones. I am glad that, at least for some, this discussion has been thought-provoking and illuminating, for in that respect it has fulfilled its intended purpose.

I must say however, while I naturally expected to encounter some expressions of doubt, I did not in any way foresee a discussion with this much bickering. If can ask anything at all, it is that you please be kind to each other. Agree to disagree if you must, but know that agreement is not a prerequisite for kindness towards one another.

I'm convinced that every single person here wants the truth, skeptics and non-skeptics alike. That is one way in which we are all alike. All will eventually find it; spiritual evolution is the destiny of every soul, even if some progress more quickly than others.

I've revealed what I came to reveal, and I hope the truth of what I have shown can continue to be received by those who are willing to receive it. In the mean time, I intend to remain among this community until the time comes when my words are no longer received by anyone. There are still many unanswered questions, and there is still much to discuss.
edit on 21-12-2012 by Apocryphon because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by karen61560

Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is the primary time standard by which the world regulates clocks and time. It is one of several closely related successors to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). For most purposes, UTC is synonymous with GMT, but GMT is no longer precisely defined by the scientific community.
Source

link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Like money, Christianity, politics, democracy, relationships, good food, pretty much everything that makes life bearable?

You say we're stupid for hoping it would change. We say you're foolish for not MAKING it change.

I never suggested the list you made. Maybe those on your list. Can you tell me why, for example, good food is a scam? Why is making life bearable a scam?

I never said you were stupid. I make it clear that people that believed in this were close minded and gullible.

Why should I be responsible for having anything at all to do with 2012?

Why should I be considered foolish for not catering to the changes you want?

This sounds like a kiddy tirade to me.

For years I and others have asked people to be rational. Now that the "wait and see" crowd has arrived at the point and seen that this was a scam there is a lashing out reaction.

After this petty tirade subsides maybe the next step is learn where you and others went wrong. If something is learned then this was not a complete and utter failure.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by GypsK

If there were anything to the law of attraction then we would have gone boom last night and we did not. Too many people thinking the same thing and it didnt happen. Sooo, that says that about dooms day and the law of attraction. Love it Two birds with one stone.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Thankyou for saying what i was thinking stereo..

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I never suggested the list you made. Maybe those on your list. Can you tell me why, for example, good food is a scam? Why is making life bearable a scam?

Good food is generally full of chemicals designed to control or poison us. That's why they make it so good, to trick us into eating it and absorbing their chemicals.

When life is made bearable, it is to ease the process of indoctrination, by whatever means and for whatever purpose.

I never said you were stupid. I make it clear that people that believed in this were close minded and gullible.

I don't care what you said. My point is that those "closed-minded and gullible" people are the ones who are tired of this ever-loving crap the world keeps spewing. They care enough to want change, unlike those who keep saying, "Oh, look, you were wrong."

Yeah, they know. Why do you think they're crying? And even if they aren't, I should be. The attitudes are just making it worse, because they've justified our hopes all along.

Why should I be considered foolish for not catering to the changes you want?

This sounds like a kiddy tirade to me.

Because you shouldn't have to settle. And if you're okay with settling, you probably don't deserve what you have.

For years I and others have asked people to be rational. Now that the "wait and see" crowd has arrived at the point and seen that this was a scam there is a lashing out reaction.

Looking around ATS for the past couple of months, without the 2012 threads, I wouldn't exactly call this world "rational". That's what I call 'settling'.

After this petty tirade subsides maybe the next step is learn where you and others went wrong. If something is learned then this was not a complete and utter failure.

I don't think we were ever wrong. We were daring enough to hope for change because we're wise enough to recognize the need. Maybe it's time you recognized it too...because maybe you have the strength to bring it.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

The world is what it is. Its the same as yesterday and it will be the same tomorrow. If you want change in your life you are the change. Move. This whole 2012 thing shows how desperate some people are. It shows how many people are not satisfied with their lives. Now would be a good time to address those issues. Why do some want the world to end? Why are some so disatisfied with their lives that they wish for it all to end or they wish for a re-set a do-over a time-out, to start over again. Hey if you want a new start just start. Last year I decided that I wanted to live a cigarette free life. I quit smoking. Now I do live a cigarette free life. I made that wish come true. If you want change in your life get off your duff and make it happen. I want a tomatoe garden I dont sit around wishing for one. I want a new scarf I dont visualize a new scarf I go buy one. Free Will means you have the freedom to be happy as well as sad. Pick your choice.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Ok but the time site on the net shows our mountain time as GMT. So when they said the world would end at 11:11 GMT and many including me thought mountain time are we to be thought stupid because of it? Anyway times up everywhere for this to occur and we're safe til next time LOL

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   

My thoughts hopes are that doomsayers not be duped so easily into this 2012 scenario..
the charlatans cleverly have a win win situation where they can claim this spritual drivel and wait
for an event which will happen being the world is a big place and place that event and put it down
to this spritual new age stuff..

wake up people nothing happened yr2k nothing happened 2012 please don't be fooled again..

If you do can you refrain from asking what i we are doing on here if we don't subscribe to this dire.

Have fun
make babies
get a girl settle down
stay single

peace merry xmas shun those charlatans..

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
reply to post by GypsK

If there were anything to the law of attraction then we would have gone boom last night and we did not. Too many people thinking the same thing and it didnt happen. Sooo, that says that about dooms day and the law of attraction. Love it Two birds with one stone.

Uhm..I think that you (and many other similar to you) take this out of proportions, the number of people who believed in the 2012 DD might be minimal. It's not a big issue for MANY people.

Furthermore, "many" people believe all kinds of stuff. What do you think all the religions are? Whatever thousands of Christians, Muslims or whoever believe does not make their beliefs any more true.

Right now, millions of kids believe Santa will come...or the Easter Bunny next Spring...so..uhm..right.

The law of attraction works differently, by the way. I am not sure what to think about the LOA..the theory behind it has NOT convinced me entirely. To be honest, I more and more tend to believe that the LOA and the book "the secret" is nothing else than a kindergarten-level VERY basic and profound "wisdom" simply re-packaged and sold as something "new".
edit on 21-12-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-12-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Its easy to say that... But being called a "sheep" and being told being a Christian is stupid because of the 2012 thing... Makes me want to take the "turning the other cheek thing" into account right now

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
reply to post by GypsK

Many people thinking the same thing does not make it happen,
you clearly have no idea what exactly the loa is or how it works.
Believe what you like, I'm not here to convince anyone.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I wonder why you use that terminology a lot.. those who receive the message will.. those whose time it is.. those who have ears let him hear...(ironically thats in the new testament quite a bit) and although Peace love and unity sounds like a nice utopian world to live in.. it will never be achieved. It cannot be achieved ever. Its called free will and most humans need some sort of conflict in their life. We have the need to strive and overcome... that is the ultimate cosmic joke.

You have no more answers than anyone else speculating this new "religion". Have you died and come back? I can honestly say I have died. It was Sept 26, 2008 and I was dead for 3 min and 26 seconds and really I can't tell you that anything happened... no bright light.. no welcome from the loved ones.. no booming voice saying it's not your time etc...etc... no hooded figure taking me off to the pits.. there was nothing.. that is what I know.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Good food is generally full of chemicals designed to control or poison us. That's why they make it so good, to trick us into eating it and absorbing their chemicals.

When life is made bearable, it is to ease the process of indoctrination, by whatever means and for whatever purpose.

What you have to understand is you can't keep blaming the government for every misdomenor
in this world, you forget the rapists child molesters con artists "charlatans to you" are the problem
here also.The very people you live next to the very people that line the streets and attack each other

Now is the time to remember that spit..

Where is you're proof that it's all the government and where is you're proof that mk ultra food exists.?

I suggest you find a woman perhaps make some babies live life have fun before your
three score and ten estimated timeline expires...

Enjoy life... relax at ease

Take your wife out if you have one have a nice dinner take the kids to the park unless you think
that costs something..sometimes the best things in life are free

remember spit they cannot take love from you so get out there and enjoy it while you still can..

peace

edit on 21-12-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I love fruitcake at Christmas.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join