It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[2012] The New Age Has Arrived. *A Full Delineation of The Things to Come*

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
When our clocks reached 11:11? How did the Mayans know we would switch from sundials?

I don't mean to put you down OP but your truth, your journey, your experience and your understanding might be just that....for you! Perhaps there are at least 7 billion different truths and understanding happening at once.

The only truth we can all agree on is love and death. Anything before, after or during might be tailor made just for you.

Although this might help others to see things differently, this might also cause more harm than good should nothing manifest in their world. And that might cause extreme deep disappointment and depression. So your good intentions might back fire.

George Kavassilas, who is deeply spiritual and who is probably more well known than you, has Mother Earth imploding into a star this coming March.
So, is he wrong and you're right?
You see? That's my point....too many 'opinions' being flung out there and it really should stop.

I feel people need to stop 'sharing' their understanding. Life is confusing enough and in the past 5 -10 years, everyone who has shared their 'understanding' publicly are in conflict with one another leaving us regular people (who haven't been told the 'secrets') extremely confused.

Again, I don't think you mean any harm but if you step back for just a moment, perhaps you'll see that this might be more detrimental than enlightening.

~Namaste~

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Which post am I supposed to answer? Please link it to me.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Which post am I supposed to answer? Please link it to me.

I allready did and so did shyular numeruos times for you to explain..

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   

The only part I felt the need to explain was the assumption regarding the children, which I already explained. Are you going to continue wasting time, or can we bring closure to this matter, trivial though it may be?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   

The only part I felt the need to explain was the assumption regarding the children, which I already explained. Are you going to continue wasting time, or can we bring closure to this matter, trivial though it may be?

Apology will suffice to your new age followers or to set an example that human life should be valued
Be a man and say sorry to all the people you have offended in case loved ones are watching.

You talk of peace and love but your attitude stinks
Sayng they deserved to die is my point you wicked little individual

NEW AGE MY ASS anyone that stars you or follows you have no right to call themselves new agers
as well....

edit on 21-12-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Apology will suffice to your new age followers or to set an example that human life should be valued
Be a man and say sorry to all the people you have offended in case loved ones are watching.

If I were to ask anyone what it means to be a man, it would not be you. Sorry, but I have standards when it comes to demonstrations of strength, and you just don't qualify. The fact that you are so easily driven to condescension and veiled insults (see below) when you haven't even taken the time to know me...well, that just proves my point.

I am not a bad person. Come see me in person some time and have a drink with me, we'll discuss life and death and everything in between. We'll see if you walk away thinking badly of me. My friends certainly don't. They say that sometimes, I care a little too much.

You talk of peace and love but your attitude stinks spit...
Sayng they deserved to die is my point you wicked little individual.

Sounds like you're holding back from saying what you really want to say. Are you calling me "spit"? What's the point of that? Worst insult I ever heard in my life.

You still have failed to show me where I was truly offensive. And certainly, I have seen far worse posts that were met with roaring praise. I think I even saw your name among the spectators. I believe that, perhaps, your offense comes from subjectivity rather than objective observation.

Subjectivity is not known for moral basis, but for personal preference - something that is often found to be more jagged than perfectly straight and clean.

NEW AGE MY ASS anyone that stars you or follows you have no right to call themselves new agers
as well....

Ah, there we go. My point is proven. Please watch your language, highly unbecoming of you. And are you of "new age" persuasion? Then how can you know what it is to follow such schools of thought? Is it your brain or your heart speaking?

edit on 21-12-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

not so fast there, bud.

with the exception of egregious remarks, commentary on ATS ought to mirror the natural response of as wide of population sample as possible. also known as "reality".

the inappropriate-ness of timing and content, especially considering his unfinished earlier work, evoked a somewhat visceral response in many, including myself. while it might not have been productive, the op and thread-readers deserve an accurate pool of responses from which to gauge and explore their own feelings on the matter.

as always, the banter is more interesting and valuable than the op's "truth".

guy struck a nerve......

...we jumped.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
so..... the rapture didm't happen... the great tribulation did not start..

and nobody has had a epipthany, slapped their foreheads and said''' 'I voted Øbama AGAIN"
so--- we see that the world did not ascend into a state of super intellect & ultra love--- the rat hole is still a debris field...

it seems the OP and this... a poster on page 6...[reply to post by GypsK ] have some notion that a few of them have the insights of a YODA
and can will the 'force' to shower them with 20,500 Euros in a week...

IMHO... the deception has gotten even stronger. just look at the Øbama-&-Bohener dance of fluff around the Fiscal cliff.... just look at the rigging of the soon to happen Benghazi inquiry (with no body at fault `A la the TBTF banker elites)

here's what i see going on---- the mental guy that killed 26 innocents at Sandy Hook is going to get a DNA & gene mapping profile done to his remains & the still alive father & brother will conyribute their DNA etc so a profile can be made--- which will be used to Profile other citizens for criminal tendencies

we will be entering a new paradigm where Genetic Manipulation & DNA profiles will determine an individuals station in society...

yeah... we have lept forward....humanity is ascending... the collective consciousness is advancing even as we post to each other...

you had better keep your evolved spirituality to yourself or you will be sought out - hunted by the Empire (to borrow a metaphor from star-wars).... the Øbama crowd , that regime... are yours & mine Enemy
especially if you show that you are more than one of the "lacking information" masses or one of the Zombies the Administration care for

the deception is upon us....that is what is happrning so become a underground survivor not a vociferous martyr

edit on 21-12-2012 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

You still have failed to show me where I was truly offensive.

I and other have shown you for all to see ...open your eyes it helps and give me back my
spade you dug yourself a deep enough hole ...

The new age has arrived and afterinfinty being a follower believes the little children deserve to die
claps hands great start for you hey pal...

edit on 21-12-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tgidkp

I don't get what you mean. Could you clarify, please? Thank you.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
OK, it's time for this bickering to STOP! Go back to discussing the topic and not each other. You have competely derailed this thread and the next step may include post bans on anyone involved.

Mod Edit: ALL MEMBERS: We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by robwebbjr
reply to post by Apocryphon

Hi again Apocryphon.
Thanks again for another great thread.
I'm done with ATS now.
It's clear to me that the situation is pretty much as you have described.
However, I take a somewhat harder view.
Those that get it are in the boat, those that do not are not.
The opening of the door and the guidance of which you speak apply to the former.
Yes, eventually everybody will get there.
Eventually.
In the meantime (and rather ironically), I recall on appropriate Bible passage.
Paraphrasing: In that day, to those that have more shall be given; to those that have not, even that which they have shall be taken away.
Kinda makes me wonder about the whole Bible thing.
Anyway, take care of yourself and I hope to meet you again down the road.
Peace.

There's been a split.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by xFiDgetx

LOL but you can't really blame the Mayans because they had the good sense to know that nothing was going to happen today.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Apocryphon

The general feel and cadence, sentence structure, words you choose, etc reminds me of another very famous/infamous ATSer who only stuck around long enough to post one thread.

Have you ever had an account under a different name?

btw, great reading material.
You certainly have me convinced that YOU believe what you are saying.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

edit on 21-12-2012 by TRUELIES11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
It's funny how the mods show up and tell everyone to stop nitpicking at each other and get back on topic, and suddenly everyone loses interest entirely. Kinda sad, actually.

Anyway, it's good to see that we can get back to the point at hand. It's good that we're apparently provided these next few years for spiritual development, because BOY, do we need it... And ironically, this whole thread kind of emphasizes that point.

Where did the OP go, anyway? There's so much more to talk about.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   

edit on 21-12-2012 by TRUELIES11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I appreciate your good intentions here trying to help enlighten us. I also read all the other thread. I "get" what you are saying, and I look forward to this journey with you, also.

S&F OP. Don't allow the trolls to run you off. They are still young souls, but then you already know this.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join