It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[2012] The New Age Has Arrived. *A Full Delineation of The Things to Come*

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Brothers and sisters, as you are all aware, December 21, 2012, 11:11 AM GMT has now passed, and I proudly welcome you to this terrifying, mystifying, and exciting new age of accelerated spiritual evolution.

This is a followup to my original message, entitled "The Nature of Existence and What Will Soon Come to Pass", which can be found here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
If you have not yet taken the time to read and understand what I have presented there, it will be greatly beneficial to your understanding of the following material for you to take the time to do so.

As surely as I write before you today, all that I have said would come to pass has indeed come. A new paradigm is now upon us that will change the course of history, not of this world, but of the nature of spirituality and existence itself.

Many of you may have felt, or sensed, a change occur. There have been reports and testimonies of these feelings and sensations, that "something" is happening, something that cannot be described, yet it is there. Much the same way a loved one may "sense" the death of another has occurred, only to find out later that it indeed has occurred, or an animal sensing an earthquake is going to occur an hour before the fact.

These sensations, or premonitions, are indeed real, and as the tide turned at 11:11 AM GMT this morning a sensation has been detected all over the world that "something" just isn't the same. Those whose spiritual proclivities are more attuned felt this more strongly than those who are consumed with the material world and this artificial existence.

What exactly has occurred? All that I am about to reveal is the truth. If you do not truly want a "red pill" experience, then I would advise you to stop reading now, at which point you are perfectly free to return to your normal life and believe that nothing at all has occurred this day. For those willing to receive the message, however, I welcome you.

Today as the clock turned from 11:11 to 11:12, a spiritual door was opened. A door to knowledge that will allow humankind to achieve higher levels of creative will power and loosen themselves of the bonds that have trapped us in this physical plane of existence.

How this knowledge is obtained, used, and mastered is not easy to explain, but with the use of analogies, I will try my best.

As I pointed out in my previous thread, all manifestations of the will are creations of vibrations. Every time you exercise your will, you create something new in the universe; namely, a subatomic string vibration that ultimately manifests as an electrical impulse sent by your brain throughout your body. Your will power is a creative force. Additionally, your consciousness also receives inputs from your brain as your body's senses experience the material world around it. This is the perceptive power of your consciousness. Both your creative power, and your perceptive power, are restricted only by your "knowledge."

When I speak of spiritual "knowledge", I speak of the things you know how to "just do." When you lift your arm, do a cartwheel, or perceive the world around you with your eyes, there is no requirement that you understand any of the scientific or physical underpinnings of what is really going on. You don't need to consciously think about physical and electrical interactions that go into you moving your arm. You just move it. It is just something you feel, and you "just do it". You merely exercise your will, and the physics of the situation work themselves out.

Knowledge, then, goes hand-in-hand with experience. Someone who has never exercised their will in a certain way, will never be able to, until they are guided through the action for the first time.

Our creative and perceptive abilities to manipulate vibrational energy is therefore limited by what we "know" how to do. We know how to manifest these creations of energy with very specific limitations, those limitations being that the energy is restricted to the vibrational frequency of the physical plane, and the manifestations of that energy are restricted to a specific connection between our consciousness and our bodies. Learning and acquiring creative and perceptive power beyond these limitations is what this new paradigm shift is all about.

These fundamental restrictions have been loosened by benevolent intelligences that seek to guide mankind on the path to spiritual recovery and liberation. A door has been opened to acquiring knowledge of how to manifest your creative and perceptive power beyond what you have been able to do before. Again, the "knowledge" I speak of is simply your ability to "just do" something by feeling and exercising your will; the physical underpinnings work themselves out just as they do when you lift your arm.

What exactly does this all mean for you? First, the perceptive power of your consciousness is not limited to the vibrational frequency of the physical plane. It never has been, but you've only ever "known" how to perceive reality in this way. A guiding force has been introduced to help you "know" how to perceive reality in other ways, how to tune into other frequencies, so to speak. One could describe such knowledge as "psychic abilities" or "premonitions", but I believe it is best to avoid such mystifying language as such language tends to only occlude the truth behind a veil of superstition rather than reveal it. Altered states of awareness, perhaps, is the best description currently available.

Secondly, the creative power of your will is not limited to the creation of vibrations at the fundamental frequency of the physical plane. It never has been, but again, in this new age you may find that you gain the insight to exercising your will in new ways. As you gain knowledge in how to manifest your creative power in these new ways, you may find that you're able to affect reality around you according to the desires of your will. This is not to say that you will suddenly be able to levitate cars and whatnot, as your progression is a subtle, gradual process. Just as the evolution of species is a gradual process that takes time, your spiritual evolution is a similarly gradual process.

Brothers and sisters, this is perhaps the most exciting time in all of recorded history. Since the dawn of man, we have been spiritually enslaved, bound only by our knowledge and lack thereof to experiencing a reality on this physical plane. A reality in which death, decay, and hardship is the destiny for all lifeforms. But at this turn of the tide, our liberation has begun.

I understand not all will choose to receive what I have laid forth. That is to be expected; there are those who have ears to hear and those who do not. The rate of your spiritual evolution is partially in accordance with your will, that is to say, the more strongly one has decided they want to travel the path to spiritual freedom, the more quickly their spiritual evolution will take place. All consciousnesses will evolve, however; there is no exclusivity. For those who have received this message, I am honored to join you in this exciting and liberating journey.

[Admin Note]

Thread moved to HOAX and Member banned, based upon this 'revelation':
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12/27/2012 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
oh FFS. you're gonna put us through this again?!

you left yesterday's thread rather ingratiously. how bouts you wrap that one up first?

the new baktun has its first rock star.

link   

ooooooh come on mate,its over,finished.....stop this nonsense..

link   
You put a lot of thought into that. Why are you trying so hard to lead people in that direction? I like your effort to change the World for the better but what you're doing is spreading false hope. A lot of skeptics are going to like this thread, because they'll will be feeling the need to hold onto the idea that once made them Happy. If we want change, we have to make the change ourselves, nobody is going to do it for us.

Not only that, but people may even believe the information he's trying to present. But remember people, just because somebody writes a well thought out wall of text, doesn't mean he's any more credible to somebody who just says nothing happened. To be a bit honest OP, you made too much of an effort so I'm going to give you a star a flag for you buddy

Nothing has happened. Everything is the same as before What your feeling now is a illusion and it will pass.
edit on 21-12-2012 by TheProphetMark because: (no reason given)

link   

edit on 21-12-2012 by TheProphetMark because: Delete

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing these prophetic words..

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Repeating to my self :

Springer asked us to take the high road...Springer asked us to take the high road...Springer asked us to take the high road...Springer asked us to take the high road...Springer asked us to take the high road...Springer asked us to take the high road...Springer asked us to take the high road...Springer asked us to take the high road...Springer asked us to take the high road...Springer asked us to take the high road...Springer asked us to take the high road...Springer asked us to take the high road...Springer asked us to take the high road...

Ugh I dunno. How are we supposed to when these obvious threads are popping up

link   
I knew these threads would start popping up after nothing happened.

link   
And the birth of a new guru! Congratz to the mother who is called "Rotten".

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

Originally posted by TheProphetMark

edit on 21-12-2012 by TheProphetMark because: Delete

This may be your best post ever.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   
The new age (Aquarius) doesn't begin until 2658AD, we are still in the age of Pisces for a little while longer.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

Intent. Wisdom. Creation. Watch the words that you are posting. Our Op posted words of wisdom. What was your intent?

link   
The heck with all that. I just wanted a pony.

link   

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by R_Clark
Thank you for sharing these prophetic words..

Prophetic words? I don't know what you're talking about. I wonder what's going on inside that head of yours

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal
*SNIP*

edit on 21-12-2012 by ProphetOfZeal because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-12-2012 by ProphetOfZeal because: (no reason given)

So the ats staff asks us skeptics to take the high road and stay civil, and you post things like this?
edit on 21/12/12 by argentus because: removed quoted post

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

I think we can officially crown the Mayans collectively as: The High Lords of Trolling.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Pretty much sums it up.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by xFiDgetx
reply to post by Xaphan

I think we can officially crown the Mayans collectively as: The High Lords of Trolling.

Yes, the Mayans and Jesus are officially the greatest trolls in human history. They were at it long before it was even considered 'cool'.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join