It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[2012] The New Age Has Arrived. *A Full Delineation of The Things to Come*

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

I'll go with the mayan version of the ages thank you.

Not that it is any better but they are just closer.
Whenever possible I prefer to buy(into) local.

Have some chocolate mole, get a new calander and consider it a new age.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Apocryphon

Give me a comparison between your thoughts here and my thoughts in this linked thread:

2012.9 - 33.33 Degrees - What's Next

How do you see your thread by comparison Jacob and Esau? God said, "Jacob (Farmer) have I loved and Esau (Hunter) have I hated."

Further, do you know the difference in the mirror between the one that takes from the tree and the one that gives from the tree? Tell me your thoughts on this video? How do you picture your thread in comparison to the two figures of Jacob and Esau on the Island (Earth).

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
It speaks to the characters of the members participating in this thread that even though the OP provided an ample opportunity for you to turn back and ignore this thread, all of you persisted in posting a degrading comment because you just don't agree.

Let those who are so discerning as you make their own decisions...you are free to go your separate way. This thread is for those willing to listen and participate constructively. The fact that you post comments being rude and disruptive is more a testament to your own spiritual health than to the OP's faculties.

If you don't want to listen, then don't post. There's no reason to do otherwise, other than to be annoying and oppress those who would have a different opinion and outlook. And if that's the case, then there's no point being on this website at all.

Apocryphon, I salute your determination and insight. You could take it as a positive sign that everyone is attempting to squash your beliefs. Either way, carry on, brother, carry on. The doors are open for your words.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle

edit on 21-12-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
To the commenters:

Not the end of the 'world'. The end of this age. The beginning of the end of materialistic ideals. The beginning of the end of selfishness, hate, and greed. Don't be so naive, just look around you; and not with your eyes.

'Your' "end" is actually the beginning, the beginning of an ending.
edit on 21-12-2012 by GreeneLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I'm dont I can't go through this anymore... I'm no longer reading these types of posts... Just the funny comments that ensue... can we at least wait till Monday to start predicting things that wont happen again?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by GreeneLight

It's a circle. The ending is inherently a beginning, and every revolution will either raise or lower you. Which one, will depend entirely upon your intent in life. If you intend to make good, then nothing can keep you down. But if you cannot see good, then nothing can lift you up.

This is something to keep in mind for the future, denizens of ATS. Your perspective, your outlook, affects everything. Reality will only keep you down if you choose to let it.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal
hahah.. You people are ridiculous.

Says the one who thought little green men were coming to abduct us at the olympics
along with floods nukes etc..

You think there was gonna be some kind of light switch effect of change? Earth exploding?

give it up no ones buying it anymore and your not going to sell it ..

The shift takes time. Keep your mind clear and be patient, he is right.

bull shift does it ... out shifts finished people are waking up to these charlatans..
Ive never been so happy that so many have and you lot don't like it..

edit on 21-12-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-12-2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Its not 11:11 GMT yet. Its only 11:49 Eastern time. Got a few more hours yet.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Too bad your timing is off so that makes your whole post crap. Ha ha. Its not 11:11 GMT yet. We just past 11 oclock on the eastern seaboard. You have three more hours before its 11'11 GMT.
Sorry for your epic fail what will you do with your pathetic life now?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
When will they just admit its not going to happen

on the 22nd? the 23rd?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

My prediction was it was the end of the charlatans i bet they are worried to death now....
People will hopefully well some think twice about following blindly..

Charlatans you're time is short....

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by karen61560

Half the world has already seen 11:11 on the 21st of December come and go without a hitch. If they aren't dead yet, what are the chances anything will happen to your area?

Of course, there is still one more 11:11 that will happen today...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Thank God for the first ammendment. Freedom of speach. Thanks muchly.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by DrNotforhire

Never. They just relocate the goal posts.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Oh yes, and I guess the worst part is the internet doesnt forget, we can actually go back in time and see all the silly things people though would happen on certain dates...

I suppose there will be a theory about "unlucky 2013" and how the Pirates of Cortez said it would end based on their telescope and Christopher Columbus' lucky Maxim Calendar.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I've got to admit, that your a great writer.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I said this would happen. Since nothing happened the woo-woos are going to claim something unseen and imaginary has indeed happened - we're just too stupid to see it.

December 21, 2012 is the biggest bust in woo-woo history. Deal with it.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Half the world has already seen 11:11 on the 21st of December come and go without a hitch. If they aren't dead yet, what are the chances anything will happen to your area?

Of course, there is still one more 11:11 that will happen today...

Hey I dont think anything will happen I just pointed out that the time of this suppossed event has not arrived yet. Its is suppossedly starting at 11:11 GMT which is general mountain time. When its 11:11 in Utah or Colorado then its time. Right now it is a minute before 10 in that time zone. So theoretically we stll have an hour and 11 minutes before we can say I told you so. Hold on folks its coming. You get to say it in 59 minutes.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I was hounded called a shill assleep sheep along with my fellow brothers and sisters of good ats..
I come on now and so do my brothers and sisters of this site to say I TOLD YOU SO!...

denver22 and the rest of my crew...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61560
Its not 11:11 GMT yet. Its only 11:49 Eastern time. Got a few more hours yet.

Someone seems to have a BIG misunderstanding of GMT.

NOW it is 5:03 PM GMT, 11:00 GMT has already passed 7 HOURS AGO.

Eastern time is 5 hours BEHIND GMT, not the other way around.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join