It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP wake up at Midnight....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Yes I imagine the human made equipment that is operated by humans measures what it is emitting and measures what it is receiving - otherwise we could refer to the equipment as just - say - an art installation piece that humans can look at and ponder!!

Science is about exploring and asking questions - not about thinking that you know it all. Thinking you have all the answers is the best way to fail.

HAARP is controlling weather and utilised as precious resource seeking equipment. Did you know that yellow topaz is no longer found anywhere on the planet - all gone. That is why you only see created topaz in the jewellery shops. HAARP is utilised by multi national corporations to seek out natural resources - to be mined. HAARP is a tool that has been constructed by humans and is a tool utilised by humans.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

HAARP is controlling weather

No it isn't.

(Topaz? Really?)
www.alibaba.com...

HAARP is utilised by multi national corporations to seek out natural resources - to be mined.

No it isn't.
edit on 12/21/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Of course not, but I do think that it can create magnetic fields that are powerful enough to move a parcel of air just enough to affect the weather.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by extraterrestrialentity

Yes. I know you think that.
But it can't. It can produce some high frequency radio waves.
You know there are magnetometers all over the world right? You know something like that would be noticed, right?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You [snip] have a tendency to think what you say is true. You seem to think that if the government says something, it is true, but we here at ATS are not like that; we deny ignorance, not embrace it.
edit on 22/12/12 by JAK because: Personal comment removed. Please remember to go after the ball, not the player.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Sorry folks, Phage has it right. HAARP was created to study the ionosphere for purposes communication. It doesn't control the weather or search for minerals in the Earth.

As for the ULF magnetometer readings, why all the suspicion and conspiracy?? The point of HAARP was for scientists to shoot signals into the ionsphere and then plot the reaction in various pieces of equipment, including the magnetometer. So the magnetometer registered a signal for a 12 hour period from 0h UTC to 12h UTC. Big deal?? Did anyone check the transmitter to see if they were also transmitting into the ionosphere during this time frame? Have you cross referenced it to NASA or other geomagnetic reader data???

I don't think there is anything nefarious here. Sorry, it looks like what I would expect from a scientific study.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by extraterrestrialentity

You seem to think that if the government says something, it is true, but we here at ATS are not like that; we deny ignorance, not embrace it.
No, I don't take anything anyone says at face value. But thank you for telling me what "we" at ATS do. I never realized that.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Hahahaha it's always phage vs everyone.

It's fun reading, at least.

If someone can tell me for absolute definite that HAARP is not used to control weather, i'll believe it. The same goes if someone can 100% tell me it is.

Until then, i'll just enjoy the debates..

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrConspiracy
Hahahaha it's always phage vs everyone.

Obviously you've posted too soon....

I don't know where Phage stands on his other posts, but in regards to this one, he is correct....

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I personaly believe that HAARP is used in secret to find new and exciting ice cream flavours with which they can control the masses...its the only logical explanation.

I have no proof of course but my conclusion is as sound as any other posted in here. The only difference is im not posting any graphs and charts and spouting pseudo science to make myself seem more believable.

Control the weather? Are you effing crazy?

Does the govt lie to us? You betcha! Does the tech exist to control the weather globally? Dont be daft!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by CIAGypsy

I never said he was wrong. Posted too soon, i don't follow?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Does this explain the REDICLUOUS storm that started happening early early am while i was sleeping?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Not claiming anything, or making any argument for or against.

these may help.

read patent US4686605

and then solar-center.stanford.edu...

use them if you want. I just did a few quick searches. Sorry i can't help more.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MrConspiracy

I can link you to hundreds of papers discussing HAARP's capabilities and the various experiments conducted with HAARP. Nothing about weather modification though...

Only thing I've seen linking HAARP to weather modification is made up rubbish by a fake doctor (Begich) and a patent for a similar facility to HAARP that never left the drawing board but many, many times larger and many, many times more powerful.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by exportgoldman

Weak minded alert.

Can't argue with facts and must resort to ad hom attacks and name calling.

Cliched names include...Shill and disinfo agent.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Hit and run, huh?

You really think that patent is something that hasn't been discussed?

You really don't know that article is about studying precursor clues to earthquakes, not things that cause earthquakes?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I see you mention the patent I just spoke about.

The proposed device in the patent has about 1 million times the power of HAARP and would require 14 miles of space to fit the 1 million arrays needed.

Does that sound like HAARP?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hit? hardly, sir. Good job it's not a "hit" too, it was never my intention.

Some people may not have discussed or even known about the patent i linked. I thought it might be of use to some people. The post wasn't a reply to you directly as there are more people on ATS and even on this thread, not just you. So you shouldn't believe that everything you know is known by everyone else. I posted it for those who may want to read more about the topic in question.

I was pointing out that the website states "intriguing research about whether large earthquakes are associated with ionospheric changes" and the patent which states that "This increase in energy can cause ionization of neutral particles"

Sorry for posting some things that may be mundane to you. Others may have not seen them and want to read.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

I never claimed it was HAARP or that it sounded like HAARP. I was merely pointing out that the technology to alter "at least one selected region which normally exists above the earth's surface" and "This increase in energy can cause ionization of neutral particles" is there. And then i posted the link which attempts to show "whether large earthquakes are associated with ionospheric changes"

I would naturally say "i could be way off" because i probably am. But i never made any claim. I stand by the fact that HAARP is probably NOT altering weather simply based on the fact it's the simplest most plausible explanation.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join