HAARP wake up at Midnight....

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by nosacrificenofreedom
reply to post by Arken

I would'nt be surprised if they were ramping up to bring a big earthquake to ring in the new year! they will need some big event to keep us all occupied for when they impliment their asterity measures for the fiscal cliff!
Though this is just an educated guess! I think something might still happen between now and the end of the year! God help us if i'm right cause the quake i'm thinking of is on the NMF and it may be so big as to cause an inland sea dividing the US and this may even lead to other events along the ring of fire!

Well, hey ... it might make sense if HAARP could cause earthquakes.

Oh yeah, it doesnt. Well, crap. Back to the drawing board I guess.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Looks Like it stopped after about 12.00.
HAARP

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TauNorthwolf
reply to post by Arken

Looks Like it stopped after about 12.00.
HAARP

This is not A COINCIDENCE!!!
at NOON: STOP!
ToMIDNIGHT till NOON

What the hell is happening?

Thank you very much for this.

Stars.
edit on 21-12-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Wasn't CERN supposed to be turned back on today?

Perhaps that is the energy pulse it sensed.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by JrDavis

Why is this not a gradual change? Why is it all of a sudden a massive increase like someone flipped a switch.
Electromagnetic stuff can do that. But again, this is a receiver. I don't know, maybe they turned up the gain of the receiver to see details in the data. But I do know that it doesn't show activity of the transmitter.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12/21/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

That isn't noon. It's 3 AM in Alaska. It didn't stop on the hour it stopped 20 or 30 minutes after. It didn't start on the hour it started about 10 minutes before.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

But maybe somebody parked a car and left the engine running so it wouldn't freeze solid. It's a sensitive instrument.

What idiot tool is HAARP?

This is the best!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

What idiot thinks the magnetometer readings show that HAARP is doing something?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

So, A boozer/drunkard park his a car at midnight and left the engine running so it can ruin all the data?
And he sleep all the night till the noon in his car?

Billions of dollars for this facility, ruined by a boozer/drunken?

Great!
absolutely Great!

Thx for the laugh

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Who says it was a drunk?
It's not unusual to keep equipment (like trucks) running continuously in very cold conditions.
I doubt that was the case here but interference is a possiblity. Or, it could have been ionospheric conditions changing at sunset. Or, it could have been someone adjusting the reciever. The transmitter does not operate at those frequencies so it was not that.

Anyway. It stopped. So what?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Arken

Who says it was a drunk?

Maybe Santa Claus has parked nearby?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Funny.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I'm all for being able to control the weather, but for good things; unfortunately, this is the US, where almost everything that could be used to benefit mankind, is used on the weapons, military, war, etc. And not just the US, but many if not all other countries as well. HAARP can benefit mankind greatly, however, the people that control it are greedy, corrupt, evil people. If HAARP was in the right hands and it is truly capable of controlling the weather, think of the things it could do: End world hunger, stop natural disasters, and help grow more trees to help the atmosphere. It is a great shame to see such a thing go to violence and control.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by extraterrestrialentity

is truly capable of controlling the weather
It isn't.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I never said it was. And can you please tell me exactly how you know for a fact, that HAARP does not control the weather?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by extraterrestrialentity

I never said it was. And can you please tell me exactly how you know for a fact, that HAARP does not control the weather?

I know you didn't. I was clarifying the situation for you.
HAARP cannot control the weather because it is capable of affecting a region of the ionosphere above Gakona, Alaska. Weather does not occur in the ionosphere. The ionosphere is space, for all intents and purposes. Weather occurs in the troposphere, 10's of miles below the ionosphere.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

reply to post by cbskywarn

Not midnight, 3PM in Alaska.
Not "exactly", looks like about 10 minutes before the hour to me. But maybe somebody parked a car and left the engine running so it wouldn't freeze solid. It's a sensitive instrument.

Interesting 10 til like the lady told the guy on this thread...she said 21st and 5 but having a 10 till in there makes it sound more legit :-)

ON THE 21st AT TEN UNTIL FIVE AMOUR GOVERNMENT ALONG WITH MILITARY CONTRACTING COMPANIES IN THE NORTHWEST ARE GOING TO TRY AND FLIP THE GLOBES POLARITY USING SOME KIND OF TECHNOLOGY IN ALASKA. MY BROTHER THINKS IT IS GOING DESTABILIZE MANY PLACES LITERALLY RELEASING MANY PEOPLE AND PLANES AND THINGS UP INTO THE ATMOSPHERE AND IT WILL FEEL LIKE EARTHQUAKES AND STORMS BUT IT IS THE POLARITY SHIFTING."

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 21-12-2012 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

Interesting? Why?
Wrong day. Wrong time. And I'm still sitting in my chair.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Interesting? Why?
Wrong day. Wrong time. And I'm still sitting in my chair.

Wait for it...

Things begin but who knows when they end. Also maybe the experiment went well and did not cause a problem like her brother thought was possible.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Sure.
Maybe the Sun exploded and we don't know about it yet.

exclusive video

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join