It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP wake up at Midnight....

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MrConspiracy

And then i posted the link which attempts to show "whether large earthquakes are associated with ionospheric changes"
That's not all the link says.

There is some intriguing research about whether large earthquakes are associated with ionospheric changes caused by electromagnetic signals released by the crushing of rock crystalline structures.

solar-center.stanford.edu...
Is HAARP crushing rocks to produce ionospheric changes?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by extraterrestrialentity
reply to post by Phage

You are not only closed-minded and arrogant, you also have a tendency to think what you say is true. You seem to think that if the government says something, it is true, but we here at ATS are not like that; we deny ignorance, not embrace it.

Thats because 9 times out of 10, he is right. You could learn a lot from him if you open up your mind. I know I have. Ive been lurking his posts for years. And it may even be 10 out of 10 times...

And he certainly isnt close minded, just tries to talk about what he knows and thats it

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Is crushing rocks the only thing that can produce these ionospheric changes?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32

reply to post by Phage

You are not only closed-minded and arrogant, you also have a tendency to think what you say is true. You seem to think that if the government says something, it is true, but we here at ATS are not like that; we deny ignorance, not embrace it.

Thats because 9 times out of 10, he is right. You could learn a lot from him if you open up your mind. I know I have. Ive been lurking his posts for years. And it may even be 10 out of 10 times...

And he certainly isnt close minded, just tries to talk about what he knows and thats it

Oh wow.. How original. A phage fanboy.. yeah.. He is closed minded, and so are you.. After all, you think nothings fishy about Sandy Hook shooting and believe the media.. But I digress.

Back to HAARP..
edit on 21-12-2012 by ProphetOfZeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Do ionospheric changes cause earthquakes?
The article is not about ionospheric changes causing earthquakes it is about precursors to earthquakes causing ionospheric changes. And it is speculative at that.

edit on 12/21/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Did i say they caused earthquakes?

I posted a few links. You're not an on duty vigilante phage. I did nothing wrong and never suggested anything untrue.

Please settle down, for once.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I was pointing out what that patent is about as it's often used as proof of HAARP weather manipulation.

As I said, I can provide links to a lot of papers on what HAARP actually does if you're interested.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal

Originally posted by bknapple32

reply to post by Phage

Oh wow.. How original. A phage fanboy.. yeah.. He is closed minded, and so are you.. After all, you think nothings fishy about Sandy Hook shooting and believe the media.. But I digress.

Back to HAARP..
edit on 21-12-2012 by ProphetOfZeal because: (no reason given)

I'm closed minded because I happen not to believe the sandy hook shooting was a hoax and don't think anything is going on here? I didn't know you lurk all my posts because there is plenty I question on this site over the last half decade. Just happens to be I dont question this. One doesnt have to question everything on the planet to not be closed minded.
edit on 21-12-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
i'm pretty sure people just dont like being under attack.

People do seem arrogant and sarcastic with their response with an "you shoulda known this" attitude when realistically maybe they shouldn't but they are trying to find out.

Im a professional fighter and if you came to the gym and needed help with your training i wouldnt skoff at you and laugh you out of the gym i would take the time to teach you and help get started, and i would do it patiently and with kindness.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
What I would be wanting to see to put any stock in this post is some kind of link between what haarp was doing in the week or so before the indonesian tsunami. if its a similar situation id be willing to take it seriously.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
It makes sense. I remember in 2003 the Iran earthquake killed 30,000 and in 2004 the tsunami killed 228,000. Since then I thought that December 26 always marks the day of a natural disaster. Last year there was a 6 magnitude earthquake in Siberia. There was a 7.1 earthquake in Taiwan in 2006. Sometimes the event is the 27th or 28th. On the 27th of December, Benizar Bhutto died. There was also a Gaza-Israeli conflict. Two years ago an earthquake struck New Zealand just after Christmas. I have learned to associate the day after Christmas with "look out" and now it looks like something monumental is going to shape the history of the world by the end of the week.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
oh i totally agree, there is no such thing as a coincidence. Just a string of patterns. Even some things that are unrelated can have an effect on each other. People are just trying to debunk anything so we have to just wait and see.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Char-Lee

Interesting? Why?
Wrong day. Wrong time. And I'm still sitting in my chair.

The 10 minuets makes it odd and the time difference between Washington state and AK makes it off less off. They may have had to postpone a day.

I think it sounds like they did the test. Maybe the problem is 70 years of adding electric to the upper atmosphere (as one scientist I read said) and they are looking to discharge it somehow, the fear being they could cause a problem as she said.

I read a paper by a scientist warning that all the damage they are doing could cause discharges through the atmosphere and it would target power lines icing them up and causing explosions in the power grid. We have seen that happening.

Maybe they were successful and all will be well and that's why you are still there. Tonight I see electrical discharges going on in the sky above us on the CA coast and it is not normal lighting. The thunder is a weird sound also.

Guess we will see but again that 10 minuets off the hour just as she said her brother told her seems very odd to me,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

The 10 minuets makes it odd and the time difference between Washington state and AK makes it off less off. They may have had to postpone a day.
OK. There is a one hour time difference between Alaska and Washington. That makes the appearance of the magnetometer noise was 38 hours before the time of the "pole flip" if she was talking about 5AM, and 49 hours if she was talking about 5PM.

Tonight I see electrical discharges going on in the sky above us on the CA coast and it is not normal lighting. The thunder is a weird sound also.
I guess there is no chance you think it's not normal thunder and lightning because you think that HAARP did something.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Well then it looks like Stanford University is in on the HAARP conspiracy also...

vlf.stanford.edu...

Seriously doing a little bit more research on things helps out in a big way..

BTW what about those other facilities around the world...

Other ionospheric heaters around the world include a lower-power US facility in Arecibo, Puerto Rico, which has been offline since a flood several years ago (although plans are under way to refurbish it), and one in the Russian city of Vasilsursk, which has struggled with funding issues. HAARP's closest peer is a powerful ionospheric heater at the European Incoherent Scatter (EISCAT) Scientific Association in northern Scandinavia. EISCAT's heater has cost roughly $24 million to build and operate to date, and was the first to create an artificial aurora, even before HAARP.

www.nature.com...

Look it was heating the ionosphere before HAARP so does that means the Scandinavians are trying to rule the world?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Unbelievable this HAARP crap is still alive.

Keep the myth alive!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MindFever

Unbelievable this HAARP crap is still alive.

With the world not ending they have to find something to HAARP on about...

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
12 Mhz above "Coco Island and Christmas Island" right in front of Indonesia...

This Mean something?

edit on 21-12-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

I found this website after reading this thread
www.phuketgazette.net...

It is about an earthquake that happen in Northern Sumatra Indonesia Dec 22, 2012 03:50 UTC Mag 5.2

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join