It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP wake up at Midnight....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

How do you know that they do not send signals specifically into the troposphere?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken
12 Mhz above "Coco Island and Christmas Island" right in front of Indonesia...

This Mean something?

I'm currently in Dampier, West Aust monitoring this Tropical Low that may be forming. Its current position correlates with the map above. Could this be what we are seeing?

The image here shows where the LOW mentioned in the latest official cyclone outlook is and where it's heading. Today's official cyclone outlook from the BoM for WA is the first time they are mentioning the new LOW we have been talking about for a while now.

IDW10800
Australian Government Bureau of Meteorology
Western Australia

Tropical Cyclone Three Day Outlook for the Western Region Issued at 12:41 pm WST on Friday 21 December 2012 for the period until midnight WST Monday

www.bom.gov.au...
ozcyclonechasers

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Haarp owns the night! Creepin' while you're sleepin'.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by extraterrestrialentity
reply to post by Phage

How do you know that they do not send signals specifically into the troposphere?

Because the troposphere is not ionized. Neutral particles are not affected by electromagnetic radiation.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Could this be what we are seeing?

No. What we are seeing is the location of the Sun....pretty much.
www.ips.gov.au...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

Originally posted by TauNorthwolf
reply to post by Arken

Looks Like it stopped after about 12.00.
HAARP

This is not A COINCIDENCE!!!
at NOON: STOP!
ToMIDNIGHT till NOON

What the hell is happening?

Thank you very much for this.

Stars.

edit on 21-12-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)
What does that thing mean?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by knightsofhonor

According to Phage, the Boozer/Drunken that was parked his car and left the engine running nearby the HAARP facility in Gakona (AK) that with its interference has ruined all the data, has fallen asleep in his car (with the motor running) at midnight and has been waked up to noon, leaving the area.

Nothing to see here.- move along!!!
edit on 21-12-2012 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

That is a lie. I did not say that.

edit on 12/21/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Arken

That is a lie.

No, Phage. It is called IRONY.... Phage....

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

No. It's called lie because I did not say that.
You don't know what irony means.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Char-Lee

Sure.
Maybe the Sun exploded and we don't know about it yet.

I will be sure and check that when the clouds go away!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

It doesn't have to be radio waves, it could be directed magnetic fields, which can affect the atmosphere.

An alternative to that would be to use directed energy in the IR range, which could heat portions of the atmosphere, but also be undetected by the naked eye. I'm sure there are many things in HAARP that they don't tell us.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by extraterrestrialentity

It doesn't have to be radio waves, it could be directed magnetic fields, which can affect the atmosphere.
HAARP uses radio waves. How does one go about directing a magnetic field? But no, neutral particles are not affected by magnetic fields either.

An alternative to that would be to use directed energy in the IR range, which could heat portions of the atmosphere, but also be undetected by the naked eye
An infrared laser? That wouldn't really work very well. If you use a wavelength which would heat the atmosphere it would be absorbed along the entire length of the beam. You're not really going to be able to select a particular location to affect. It would take an ungodly amount of power to produce enough heating to affect weather in any case.

I'm sure there are many things in HAARP that they don't tell us.
Maybe some things about the research but its pretty hard conceal what the equipment is capable of doing. It ain't a directed energy system.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

No, anything that has electrons will react to magnetic fields. And concerning the IR laser, I'm sure that HAARP can get all the energy it needs to make it happen, thanks to our tax money.

And who says they can't have more than one, and with many lasers, they can affect many portions of the atmosphere, and if you aim them just right, the portions of the atmosphere they affect would in a sense be put together, which would mean that they would be able to heat a large portion of the atmosphere, which would definitely change the weather. And they could easily conceal any machine they desire.

Don't forget, With money, they can do almost anything. What I'm saying might sound far-fetched, but it is well within the realm of possibility and has science supporting it.
edit on 21-12-2012 by extraterrestrialentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I never said it was. And can you please tell me exactly how you know for a fact, that HAARP does not control the weather?

I know you didn't. I was clarifying the situation for you.
HAARP cannot control the weather because it is capable of affecting a region of the ionosphere above Gakona, Alaska. Weather does not occur in the ionosphere. The ionosphere is space, for all intents and purposes. Weather occurs in the troposphere, 10's of miles below the ionosphere.

Is the space above us really that segmented?
Heating the ionosphere can't possibly affect the troposphere in any way is what you are saying?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

No, anything that has electrons will react to magnetic fields.

A piece of wood?

What I'm saying might sound far-fetched, but it is well within the realm of possibility and has science supporting it.
What you are saying is a bunch of words tossed together that don't make any sense. A laser which could heat the atmosphere would heat the atmosphere along the entire length of the beam. It would be absorbed by the atmosphere and rapidly lose energy.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Tollon

Is the space above us really that segmented?
Not exactly segmented, there is a transition.

Heating the ionosphere can't possibly affect the troposphere in any way is what you are saying?
Actually what I said is that heating the ionosphere can't affect weather. The effects of the Sun on the ionosphere are far greater than those of HAARP but evidence of downward coupling between the ionosphere and the troposphere doesn't seem to be found.

To the topic: do you think the magnetometer data shows the HAARP heater was active?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Ever heard frogs being levitated by magnetic fields? And it wouldn't matter if the laser heated the entire atmosphere, what matters is the laser heating a desired part of the atmosphere.

It seems as though you do not know physics very well, if so, do not answer until you learn a little bit more about physics.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Ever heard frogs being levitated by magnetic fields?
Yes. Yes I have. That is possible because frogs are composed mostly of liquid water. Liquid water is a pretty good diamagnetic material. Air is not. It also took a really, really strong magnetic field to do that trick. That magnetic field was not directed it was produced inside a box.

Seems like you don't know much about the physics involved at all.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Last night I had a dream of a huge natural disaster, it was an earthquake followed by a tsunami and monsoon

- at one point I was standing in a huge line and everyone was giving their valuables to a man with a safe, that we would get back after the event.. I threw my 'valuable' into the ocean and it smashed..

- also after we thought the huge disaster was over, I realised it was just the beginning and tried to get out the city to get to an open plane, because there was going to be an earthquake that opened up the ground..

It probably means nothing, I have had dream that have come true before, though of course this dream might just be tapping into the world wide tension over 21/12/12!
Just find it interesting that when I wake up I see this topic on ATS

edit on 21-12-2012 by ssophia because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join