It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21 December 2012 - NEW Message from the Star Nations

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by tyltyl
11:11 GTM have passed as well. Still nothing.

Yeah. so now what?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   
kind of eerily content

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by knightsofhonor

Don't know, it's getting boring.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by knightsofhonor

Now they will probably continue to push an ancient alien theory on mankind to try and convince them we were seeded on earth by extraterrestrials. I am sure they will use Atlantis to sell this lie and will deceive many. I can just hear what will be said as people start seeing more UFO sightings. I am sure they will continue to search for Nibiru and use it as proof that there is no God. Probably trying to convince mankind the Sumerians had it right when they talked about Annunaki from another planet here for earths gold. In genesis there is a group of fallen angels called the Anak (sounds like Annunaki) who give birth to the Nephilim (Giants). In the book of Enoch they are called the watchers, perhaps this extraterrestrial phenomenon is actually what some call the Great Deception. After all it would deceive many into believe there is no God. Perhaps they will say doesn't the bible say he will return with the clouds and that every man shall see him. Doesnt it say we were created in his image? I can just see the New Ager's trying to convince mankind that extraterrestrials are lower dimensional ascended beings that are hear to save mankind from itself with a message of Christ Consciousness. Here to help us ascend into heaven. Well the bible does talk about a strong delusion deceiving the masses in the last days and that they shall come with great signs miracles and wonders.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Star nations..

LOL, gimme a break!!

Look, it's over!!

No fire and brimstone, no pole shifts, no tsunamies, no meteors, no alien invasons, no ascension (maybe some Ass-ention).

No more doomsday predictions PLEASE!!

This has to be one of the biggest FAILS in human history..!!

Nothing happened, nothing was going to hapen and nothing ever will happen.

Lets just give it a rest now and hope that the Blossom Goodchilds of the world slink away in embarrassement and never retrurn after this final, epic fail.

Although, I can bet my bottom dollar that half the New Agers on here and around the world will either say that "they did ascend to a higher plane than the rest of us", or they will come up with another "we were'nt ready for it", again and "buy our new products and videos because we have a new date and guide to survival or ascention", there will be a new doomsday to look out for I'm sure... :|
edit on 12/21/2012 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
i'm posting this from the other side. It seems we have ATS here too, my password still works and the broadband speed is crappy. I can however see through my underpants. Not sure what I think about that yet?!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad

Look, it's over!!

This has to be one of the biggest FAILS in human history..!!

edit on 12/21/2012 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

THANK YOU!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ceetee

Depends on what you see

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightaudit
reply to post by ceetee

Depends on what you see

it seems i've been fitted with lady parts and a vajazzle without my knowledge.
...looks like i was in the wrong queue!
edit: just went back to the queue, big sign "mistakes cannot be rectified".. after complaining to the light being, i was told to ring a premium rate support number. It's no better here

edit on 21-12-2012 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-12-2012 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I'd like to know where the whole ascension thing came from as well as the idea that the end of the calendar signified the end of the world, these things hindered greatly the significance of why this 'night' is different from all the other nights in a long time combined with the solstice. I'm sure alot of people will be disapointed, especially those who realize that they will have to cultivate their stone instead of having a magic wand ascend them or star brother to save them (yeah, you sleep in the bed you make and if you don't realize that lesson, you're out of the 'game').

edit on 21-12-2012 by Arles Morningside because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ceetee
...I can however see through my underpants. Not sure what I think about that yet?!

Do they really have underwear there...?
It's just that I was planning to keep put this tho..., well it's small and... Oh Lordy,
I'm diggin' a hole here!!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I guess they do

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Is this forum full of only New Age Theosophists or is it actually a community of truth seekers?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Killuminati2

Just wondering because most of the threads I see are concerning New Agers trying to convince everyone that they will soon ascend.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
@Ben81

Errrrrr... Awkward...

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Killuminati2

If your kind response is in regards of my question, then thank you.
However, guessing may not be good enough, I -for one, do not wish
to meet 'The Big Guy Upstairs' wearing unsuitable under-crackers...

AND there's comfortablity to take into consideration.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
It's Dec 22 where I am and I'm still alive. ...I think!

Doomsday soothsayers FTF!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I don't buy this womans story at all. One thing I hate is how these kind of "messages" seem to always be relayed to just one person, like a prophet if you will. If intelligent beings wanted us to be prepared for their arrival, why would they contact Jane Nobody, living in the middle of nowhere. That's so inneficient and redundant, I'd say they're even dumber than us.

Another thing is, you can't comment on her videos without her approving the comment. I come across that a lot on cult/religious videos. So you get like 10,000+ views but only 20 comments, all praising her/them. Don't be so naive.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   
The idea that something was to happen comes from a few people in the 1980s that thought it was interesting that an old calendar was going to end one of its time periods and start another.

People like Arguelles began to make up fairy tales about that date. When they made money off of that they attracted others that also wanted some of the cash. More fairy tales were written. Unfortunately, some people did not realize that these were modern or fairy tales. Some people thought there was truth to these fictions.

Does everyone now realize that these were all made up stories including this video? I hope so.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
It seems the 2012 crowd did not give up until the very last second second. Well, the big day is here and nothing happened. The world did not end and no great change in humanity happened. This has all been a huge hoax and a lot of people make some serious money off of it.

Dec. 21st is the end of the world

Cool story bro.

Now can we return to that place called reality?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join