It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We Creating a Doomsday Tulpa?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Ah, it's like if an art teacher tells a class to draw a fox then they will all draw their own version of a fox. Like a tulpa, it must be imagined by one person...so intensely. So since people think nibiru or whatever will happen it will most likely happen?

that story gave me chills....i'm afraid of my minds power now.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Midnight13

I'm not sure.

In his book 'The Mothman Prophecies', John Keel mentions a writer(I don't have the book handy right now and I can't remember who it was) who lived in a house for a number of years, whilst there he wrote a series of novels which all contained the character of a dark caped figure who wore a wide brimmed hat named 'The Phantom'. Apparently for years after the writer had vacated the premises people reported seeing this same dark figure in the house.

I suspect that this phenomenon may not be restricted just to individuals who can focus their thought. But I do think that if it is possible for a group of people to manifest this phenomenon then they must all be concentrating on the same detailed subject, almost like a cult or something, but hey I know very little about this so.....

That interview definitely made me aware of the possible potential of my thoughts too,

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Zombies, by popular vote

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I'm now utterly confused. I was just, a few hours ago, reading into the concept of tulpas and thoughtforms, and out of the blue comes a thread about tulpas.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
What kind of flu do you have exactly? Doomsday flu? Thank you for not getting the vaccination. You know they load those things full of mercury. Now your immunity is going to be fully functioning and one of a kind.

As long as it's not a man cold, and as long as you drink your electrolytes. Hillary Clinton passed out and bumped her head from not enough electrolytes. Don't get a concussion from the flu.

My Solstice is going to be an end of the world to a new world system... or something like that. System? Or...ganization? Process? Hm. What is that word I'm looking for?

For tulpas, yes there are a few wandering the earth right now. The good end of the world, the bad end of the world, the skeptics end of the world, the fiscal cliff end of the world, the pagan end of the world. The Mayan end of the world is running the show, with the New Age end of the world close behind.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
Greetings, ATS!

Laying in bed with the flu, bored out of my mind, and began catching up on some of my reading. Anyway, I started thinking about all the end of the world hype and tulpas...and I wondered. Could we actually manifest an apocalypse simply by thinking about it?

Whether via Tulpa or law of attraction, it's kind of a scary thought.

Just in case, no one think of the Stay Puff Marshmallow Man.

You stole my idea! LOL

I have been rolling around the Gozer idea for a while now, and have posted it in a few threads so I should have just written about it.

If as some theories of reality are pointing to and we do observe and create reality through observation then there may be a bit a reality to this. The idea that thoughts like tiny seeds can be planted in our conscious or unconscious by media thus shaping or molding our reality.

Could these thoughts/ideas/seeds reach a point every so many thousands of years that we as a species see the peril we create and then wish it away or destroy it?

We bring the Flood if you will or the fire or the doom? I think it is very interesting and I hope that instead we have a more positive outlook and hand in creation of our reality...

And remember if anyone asks if you are God you say YES!
edit on 20-12-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
If I had to guess, I'd say no.

Assuming LOA is a real thing, anyone "good at it" would have too much to be thankful for; they'd never emmanantize a global "apocalypse" (at least not in the 21st century sense of the word).

Almost by definition -- the only people who would do so wouldn't be terribly good at using the LOA.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

Dont scare me to death I bet 1000 bucks that nothing will happen

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Already handled that beast. Was tough as nails.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Hope your flu gets better. I saw your sig. on YouTube the other day after this shooting thing occurred (I think it was you). Anyway NO matter how many people pray the sun not to rise the next day.... guess what?

Best cure I know for what ails me...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Too many different scenarios. And of course it would be absurd to think that we could think up an asteroid or earthquake with the power of our thoughts, since tulpas are imaginary and can't be touched.
I think the only mass entity we're creating, if any, is a sense of anxiety and fear. Even I'm feeling it, and I don't think anything will happen. It'll be a miracle if I turn back to normal the day after tomorrow.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
That's it, I'm refusing to have anything to do with this doomsday.

I'm gonna wait for the next one,unless the big marshmellow guy shows up.

Then i'm gonna make the worlds biggest smore. YUMMMMMMMMMM

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I do believe in Tulpas. I think our thoughts are more powerfull than we know. If we have a collective conscience and we all think about it happening it may just happen. If you build it, they will come. If you think it, the end will come. LOL.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Heh.

Was just saying this in another thread.

Our version would totally turn out to be the burger clown.

It would only be fitting.

On the self-fulfilling prophecy tip:
Mama always said, "If the world is going to end tomorrow there is no sense in worrying about it today."

We can dream up some horrible #... and make much of it reality, as it is.

Yeah. It definitely feels a bit contrived. Spoon-fed even. You may actually be onto something there.

Letting all of that anxiety go to waste would be a real shame.

p.s. Get well soon!

edit on 21/12/12 by SlackOps because: (no reason given)

edit on 21/12/12 by SlackOps because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join