It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are We Creating a Doomsday Tulpa?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I think there are enough people out there believing something positive will happen that the negative energy will be neutralized. For example, many people see this as a spiritual evolution, an awakening, etc. Every time I notice myself imaging something negative happening in coming days, I instead imagine healing, awakening and love energy spreading over humanity. At the very least, it helps dispel my own fears of manifesting something crazy accidentally.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

I think only if we can look upon the face of the horror that "we" have created, can we choose to overcome it...and what is "it"?...it is ourselves. Only when we can admit that the "beast" is the manifestation of the evil that we as men do...will there be any hope of overcoming it.

Not a religious person, I read all philosophy and theology but there is a verse from the Bible that I always think of..."The kingdom of Heaven is within men". It is "us" that makes this world...good or bad. I have always taken that verse to mean that it is within us to make a wonderful world...or we can choose not to. I think most of humankind choose not to.

ETA:

But to directly answer your question (in this fun little brain game!) can the beast be defeated? Not by force...you cannot meet negative with negative because the negative just grows. It would have to be through pure peace and love...to try and meet "the destroyer" on a field of battle is to already be defeated...I'm pretty sure that mindset (force against force) is what got us here in the first place.
edit on 12/19/2012 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah65
reply to post by DAZ21

I think only if we can look upon the face of the horror that "we" have created, can we choose to overcome it...and what is "it"?...it is ourselves. Only when we can admit that the "beast" is the manifestation of the evil that we as men do...will there be any hope of overcoming it.

Not a religious person, I read all philosophy and theology but there is a verse from the Bible that I always think of..."The kingdom of Heaven is within men". It is "us" that makes this world...good or bad. I have always taken that verse to mean that it is within us to make a wonderful world...or we can choose not to. I think most of humankind choose not to.
edit on 12/19/2012 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

Well put, I couldn't agree more. The world is a very corrupt place in my opinion, and as most people will mostly never admit that the "beast" is the manifestation of their doings, as you so excellently put it. We will be stuck in a perpetual and worsening state of affairs.

Just noticed your addition.

Then I fear things would get worse before they got better. Humanity's answer to everything is, shoot first ask questions latter, so after going toe to toe with the beast we would have to rethink.

If we managed to come to the conclusion of ultimate love directed to the beast, who would have the ability to love a thought form that they hate?

I'm not sure It's possible. As an experiment, think of your worst nightmare now try to smile. Do you reckon it would fool anyone? It's not possible to give love to something that hasn't got the capacity to receive that emotion.

Ultimately, I feel we would fall at this hurdle.

edit on 19-12-2012 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I think it would be ignorant to say that the possibility of this is impossible, especially since the law of attraction (though not scientifically proven) could be a very real thing. Think positively and good things DO happen.
I lived many years pissed off at the world and I can only say that nothing good came to me, or was brought into my life.
Lately I have been living differently and many good things have been happening.

The human mind is a powerful thing and I do believe that we send messages from our own thoughts out to the universe one way or another.

Is it possible? Most likely, yes.
Will it happen? I really hope not.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

Very good point. Maybe "loving" the evil we have made is the wrong way of saying it. Maybe just being able to look at it and say "I did this, this is my doing and I refuse to do it anymore". I know...silly. There are too many people that will not realize the growing negative energy around them is the result of their very own actions. I have long been a fan of the old saying "you reap what you sew"...or "the universe returns what you put out"...If you do good things...good things will inevitably happen for you. If you do bad things, bad things will soon or later find their way home.

You are right though, we do tend to think force and might is the answer to everything.

If "the Traveler" is coming our way, about all I can think to do is ...just stand...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

bravo my dear, you're very close to a truth

did you know that in many traditions, especially the native ones, the call of a shaman is usually preceded by an illness?

the correct term however is an Egregore

Egregore (also egregor) is an occult concept representing a "thoughtform" or "collective group mind", an autonomous psychic entity made up of, and influencing, the thoughts of a group of people. The symbiotic relationship between an egregore and its group has been compared to the more recent, non-occult concepts of the corporation (as a legal entity) and the meme.

for once wiki has it right as they usually are worthless when dealing with these subjects
either the subject cant be found or religious and materialist types are constantly editing such subjects to make them out as crazy or non-existent, especially when it comes to subjects that are empowering

dont worry, while there is a negative egregore being brought into existence there is also a positive and empowering one to oppose it. their duking it out will be causing quite a bit of a kerfuffle

i'd avoid the "nothing will happen" threads or log out on the 20th and take a break as the majority of these particular threads while claiming "nothing will happen" are simultaneously claiming that something negative WILL happen

as you can see from my new avy i'll be Immanentizing the Eschaton the 21st, while there's no need to wish me luck,
every little bit helps

have a flag [lol, lucky 7], star [magic 8], and a hope you get better.

Immanentize the Eschaton!

and special thanks to member Agartafor resizing my avy

edit on 19-12-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit & comment

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I've always thought there was something to the theory of self fulfilling prophecy. Hype build-up leads to a belief in the hype leads to decisions made assuming the hype will happen leads to the hype happening. I don't think that means anything will happen on the 21st, but I do subscribe to the tenets of the theory.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I do believe that mass conscious thoughts can affect what happens on the 21st. So I will be doing my part by thinking positive, loving thoughts. I hope the rest of the world does the same, but I would be ignorant to think everyone shares my view to show love. Some people are just evil... period. They want to see the world in shambles. Don't ask me why.

Here is a video that shows a graph of how it has been proven scientifically that our thoughts DO affect our world around us. They discuss it at the 1:14:45 mark.
This video cannot be embedded, so click on the link. It's a great video.

www.youtube.com...

I also read somewhere on ATS that the ones thinking loving thoughts will see a better outcome than the ones who don't. So, if the people claiming ascension is about to happen are correct (just in case), then it depends on your thoughts as to which world you end up on once it starts.

SO LET US ALL THINK POSITIVE, LOVING THOUGHTS ON 12-21-12!

I'm sorry to hear that you have the flu!
I hope you feel better soon.
Merry Christmas to you and your family.

edit on 12/19/2012 by sled735 because: add video link.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Sounds more to me like a last desperate try to bring forth the end of days. I am in real love... i dont need nor want all this s !!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snaffers
Sounds more to me like a last desperate try to bring forth the end of days. I am in real love... i dont need nor want all this s !!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Congratulations!!!! Love is a wonderful thing, I'm glad you've found it.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

I have the flu too!

Are you creating a flu tulpa?

I've thought about this concept many times. But concerning 2012, I think it could not happen because there are so many divergent theories as to what is supposed to happen, maybe if everybody was obsessing about one particular event then a tulpa would manifest. But then again maybe not. It is a very interesting theory all the same, like when I heard an interview with a Norwegian Christian priest lamenting the fact that the black metal kids were "re-awakening" the Norse Gods of old, it got me thinking, but that's for another thread.

99.9% of people I know think nothing of the 2012 stuff.

edit on 19-12-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I don't think so. Y2K happened and we're all still here:/

I also heard sasquatch is a tulpa because so many people believe he's real.
edit on 19-12-2012 by Midnight13 because: forgot to add something

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Midnight13

True, Y2K was a bigger contender.

From what little I've read about tuplas, it seems that intense focus and concentration are required. I can't really imagine somebody intensely focusing on Bigfoot, unless there are people out there who like to fantasize about having....oh, I've gone too far haven't I?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
If your theory is true, then I hope to God that a lot of people don't start thinking about the old, frail preacher from Poltergeist 2

***shudder****

/God is in his holy temple.......

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by tennisdawg

That dude always gave me the creeps.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

But also if a lot of thought by all kinds of people throughout time can also create a tulpa.

and that's where we get all of our lochness monsters and bigfoots from
but I have a whole other theory on that subject...

edit on 19-12-2012 by Midnight13 because: ...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Here's an interview with some people who claim they created an entity through experimentation with electrical equipment, same as the creation of a tulpa maybe?

Skip to around 10:40

edit on 19-12-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Interesting. I'll have to listen to that tonight

I wouldn't mess with creating a tulpa...what if it doesnt wanna leave!

Oh thanks for the time

edit on 19-12-2012 by Midnight13 because: jnelrkjn

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

No worries, enjoy.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I'm up for slaying a beastie

not sure how much use i'll be though
i intend on being quite toasted over the next few days
but if you need fluffy thoughts,i'll project them in abundance