It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something interesting I just noticed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Last night I was watching this show about 2012 and the Mayans with my son. He was curious about it and it came on discovery so I thought, sure. Now, I could be just looking for clues or drawing a huge coincidence here but the show talked about how they would do a children's sacrifice, usually at the end of a cycle. The sacrifices were done as a sacrifice or bloodletting as a re-birthing of a new age. I don't know, it just seemed weird to me, all these things tying together and the more I look into it..the more it seems ritualistic and not what they want us to see.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

Both these mass murders happened exactly one day after a full moon, so what is your point?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
so mods feel free to move this if necessary.

It's probably safe to say that they already knew that.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
That is really interesting. It seems like a lot of people are said to go crazy during a full moon. The increased light outside at night lets people run around and they are able to see better. Those moons were just slivers. That would mean it is darker so maybe the darkness also effects people as well. Dark winter days increase depression.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
what is weird to me is that holmes and lanza are about the same,loners,nutcases,lunatics,with hard interactions with society and aparently under psy-meds that paint a real monster,due to the actions that we all know. The moon and the sun are a very important ,if not the main part of esoterism..

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Also interesting to note is that there is a Satanic church outpost in Newtown, CT. Scroll down to the bottom of this link and read the address: www.satanservice.org...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

I believe the link to the moon is a ritualistic one. The global Satanic cabal that rules is extremely preoccupied with astrology, ritual, magick, etc. Much has been written on the subject. I for one, am convinced there was involvement at the highest levels of this cabal in all the mass shootings. Their plans absolutely require the abolishment of weapons from civilian hands. They also thrive on ritual child sacrifice. There are many excellent books on this subject. I don't have time right now to go into a lengthy discussion, but I will suggest one thing. When you try to get into the minds of the filthy rich, powerful elite you simply cannot apply human values and boundaries to these people, if they are even people. These are the most depraved, sick, murderers on the planet.

Research Arizona Wilder, The Franklin Cover-up, and Boy's Town, for starters. Many insiders of this world have suggested the majority of child abduction & missing children cases across the world are related to this Satanic cult. over 800,000 children go missing every year in the USA according to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. That is just the USA. Worldwide, millions of children go missing every year.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
The most horrific massacre in recent memory that sticks with me because I watched it on the news was the Beslan school massacre , and the moon on those dates was not waxing it was gibbous from the 1st of september.

So it isnt correlated to any of these shootings at least in that way !

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I didn't want to buy into this at first, so i dug a little into my own 'bag o' tricks'

This is from the Greater Key of Solomon - or in other words part of Qabalistic magic.

But if these things seem unto thee difficult to accomplish, it will suffice thee merely to notice the Moon after her combustion, or conjunction with the Sun, espe- cially just when she quits his beams and appeareth visible. For then it is good to make all experiments for the construction and operation of any matter. That is why the time from the New unto the Full Moon is proper for performing any of the experiments of which we have spoken above. But in her decrease or wane it is good for War, Distur- bance, and Discord. Likewise the period when she is almost deprived of light, is proper for experiments of invisibility, and of Death.

and this from the Necronomicon -

in the dark days of the moon, or in cloud, there can be little protection against the fiends from the Ancient Lands should they break the barrier, or be let in by their servants upon the face of the earth.

That being said, it was extremely difficult to find just those references in just two of ten 'occult' grimoires throughout history.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

I believe that RezLooper was attempting to point out that other heinous crimes were committed closer to the full moon rather than to the new moon.

Your OP is about two murderous events around the time of the New Moon, yes?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   

It seems the Tucson, Arizona shooting can be added to the waxing crescent murders list 1-8-2011

Lets keep connecting the dots pick a mass publicized murder, get the date and plug it into google for the moonphase.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
When you selectively choose events based on your discretion you can find whatever coincidence you want. Probably there have been massacres one day after or before the Aurora or Sandy Hook in some part of the world,

If you are going to make a link between massacres and moon phase you have to take into consideration every event

By the way, first post here. Hello everyone

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Aside from the fact that both shooters were "lunatics" your lunar cycle observation and the fact that both were 7 days before the Olympics and Dec 21, 2012 (Mayan Calendar Date), resp. then it adds weight to the fact that both were a form of ritualistic, satanic sacrifice (to fit the overlords agenda of gun control, of course).

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Come on now! Don't hold back. Tell us.... who counts the days on a calendar based upon the Moon? Who are the Moon people? Who can be called the original Mooninites?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
An old name for the Moon is Sin.
The Moon does not produce Light. It steals it. It steals from its brother the Sun. Two brothers in conflict. One shining bright and one thieving parasite.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
29.5 days to complete moon phrases am I right? then it all happens again.

8 moon phrases, I think.
edit on 20-12-2012 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
This is kind of interesting to me, even though I'm sure it is all coincidence. I started looking up some notable events but didn't find much. Then I decided to start looking at cases that many people consider to be a "conspiracy" and the trend continues.

Assassination of John F. Kennedy:
November 22, 1963

Death of John F. Kennedy, Jr.:
July 16, 1999

Martin Luther King, Jr.:
April 4, 1968

Princess Diana:
August 31, 1997

Marilyn Monroe:
August 5, 1962

Tupac:
September 13, 1996

John Lennon
December 8, 1980

Got tired of messing with pictures so I stopped there. Make of it what you will. I still feel like there is no big correlation but it is fun to play around with this stuff.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
Collumbine happened on April 20th, 1999....

I went and pulled up the moon phases for April, 1999... Look at the 20th:

edit on 19-12-2012 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

Unless I am mistaken, You just disproved the entire theory. According to this, Columbine should have happened on the 19th, no?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
You've heard the word "lunatic" before right?

Luna-tic

lunatic   lu·na·tic [loo-nuh-tik]
1. an insane person.
2. a person whose actions and manner are marked by extreme eccentricity or recklessness.
3. Law. a person legally declared to be of unsound mind and who therefore is not held capable or responsible before the law. adjective
4. insane; demented; crazy.
5. characteristic or suggestive of lunacy; wildly or recklessly foolish.

Luna - Latin word for moon

en.wikipedia.org...

The idea and theory is very old ...

and somewhat related ...

Consider that "time of the month"

menstruation, menstruus "monthly"; Old English equivalent was monaðblot "month-blood."

Is it "coincidence" that women's menstrual cycle is nearly the same as the phases of the moon?

en.wikipedia.org...

A 1979 study of 305 women found that approximately one-third of the subjects had lunar period cycles in length, i.e., a mean cycle length of 29.5 days plus or minus 1 day. Almost two-thirds of the subjects started their cycle in the brighter half of the lunar cycle, significantly more than would be expected by random distribution.[35] Another study found a statistically significant number of menstruations occurred around the new moon.

There was a book by some researcher that looked into the lunar effect and aggression and made some strong cases for it (imo) arguing against the majority of scientific opinion and research that stated there was no correlation. I wish I could find that book now but I can't. He was on C2C a long time ago.

For me just like there seems to be a correlation between the menstrual cycle and the moon I think there is probably some affect on human behavior caused by the moon and that this affect has been so long observed that the very word used do identify a crazy person contains the word moon ...

edit on 20-12-2012 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

I used to take note of this with my partner her cycle used to start on a full moon.
Crazy how its in-line. she had a miscarriage so after that the line up went away.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join