It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overlooked evidence in School shooting

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

I guarantee, if any of us were at the scene (where there was blood still pouring out from the bodies)...and hundreds of reporters, helicopters, satellite trucks, police, fire, ambulance, mothers, fathers, neighbors, students, teachers all infiltrating this small town at once.............we'd bound to not make sense of it either especially when there was no official spokes-person (telling us facts) for a good portion of the day.
reply to post by Human_Alien

True, and yet it was on live tv whenever LEO opened the trunk and showing the 'long gun'...? I just don't understand some of what I've seen and heard and the OS lining up-or even possible. Coroner said all of the children were shot with the 'long gun', but then I hear that only the handguns were used. Confusing.. or lies?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I had a bit of an epiphany while talking to friends...

Now think outside the box for a minute purely in jest:

What if instead of gun restrictions, the ultimate goal is gun sales and proliferation?

All of the big arms manufacturers are in deep with all the other fat cats in banking, industry, etc.
So it could actually add up.

Also consider the fact gun sales have increased this week.

Heck it was my natural reaction to all this propaganda and fear, i wanted to buy a gun. So did my non gun having friends.

Yeah lets buy multiple guns, and tons of ammo, then go expend it and come get more. Lets all be gun grabbers and grab em up before its banned, cha ching $$$
edit on 18-12-2012 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

After what I witnessed in Cabela's tonight. Gun nuts buying weapons and ammo hand over fist, I believe this is exactly what is happening. Shoppers ahead of me and shoppers behind me had box after box of ammo. A stand alone gun shop here in town has been jam packed since Saturday morning. I am absolutely convinced the gun industry is behind the massacre to drive up revenue, and the sheep are following for it!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by EffTheCIAMaybe she was running to her car to try and escape? Sounds like she saw too much.

Or the teacher Rousseau was INSIDE the car when she was killed(though presumably there would be a lot of blood stains inside the car too). Interestingly, the only witness to Rousseau's alleged presence inside the school is a traumatized six year old.

Originally posted by EffTheCIASome had theorized that any adults who saw ANYTHING were killed.
Good point. Come to think of it, has there been any eyewitness who was uninjured and who saw the gunman at some point? I can't think of any.
edit on 20-12-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

I've been repeatedly watching the video and comparing it to pictures and video of a saiga shotgun. It COULD be, but it's honestly pretty tough to tell. That could easily be an assault rifle if you ask me. I doubt he would have had other guns in the trunk, or that would probably have been mentioned, maybe not though who knows. OK, I'll gonna read some MSM sites on this story for reals now....trying to get info from just ATS was a bad experiment...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
why would he take the time, and money, to protect himself with a vest if he was just going to kill himself?
there are cheaper ways to carry ammo, and your ticket would be more "one way"

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by starviego

Originally posted by EffTheCIAMaybe she was running to her car to try and escape? Sounds like she saw too much.

Or the teacher Rousseau was INSIDE the car when she was killed(though presumably there would be a lot of blood stains inside the car too).

Well there would be blood regardless if she was killed by or in the car. If there's no blood, I can't think of any other reason to shoot up the car (unless she was at her car when the shooters got there, and they shot it up to get her to run inside?).

Originally posted by starviego

Originally posted by EffTheCIASome had theorized that any adults who saw ANYTHING were killed.
Good point. Come to think of it, has there been any eyewitness who was uninjured and who saw the gunman at some point? I can't think of any.

I've only seen some accounts by child witnesses. Were there ANY adult witnesses, injured or not?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Just came across this thread tonight,
& haven't even gotten halfway through it yet.
But had to quick put this out there, as it's 1 AM here!
Sorry if any of this has already been covered!

Things that I saw on TV, did any of you???

1) Interview with a woman from an inner office who hid under her desk
& saw the gunmen's legs through a hole in the front of the desk where
all the wiring went through. (Wonder what he was wearing?)

2) 1 or 2 wounded adults being put in an ambulance, on stretcher(s)
that were in an upright position. Indicating not too severely injured.
(Where were they, how did they survive? Never heard from again.)

3) Police taking a weapon out of a car trunk & fingering it & looking it over,
without wearing gloves or giving any thought to preserving fingerprints.

4)Interviews with both adults & children who before they were led out of the school,
were told to close their eyes. (To be spared the horrific sight, or so they didn't
see something that wouldn't add up later?)

5) Interview with parents who said they weren't allowed to see their child's body
before it was buried. (To spare them, or to hide something?)

6) Six children were found in the driveway of a house a distance from the school.
They supposedly ran out of their classroom while the gunman was shooting,
& ran through the woods to this home! The owner of the house took them inside.
(How did they manage to get away without the shooter seeing that many?)

Discuss amongst yourselves!
WOQ

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Another point that I found interesting that the media seems to have left out all but one that I can find, is the brother who's id was used in suspected murders (the older brother) that just seems to scream out. The older brother works for Ernst & Young. As reported by wall st journal dec 18 , 2012. page a6

Now I never heard of this company so I did a simple search. They are and accounting audit firm. www.ey.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
List of companies involved in audit scandals, E&Y show up several times and are connected to firms involved in libor scandal, according to some reports its as if E&Y never even audited some of the companies involved and gave them green lights. His father Peter Lanza who is a VP and Tax Director at GE Financial., GE is also one of the companies who paid out before going to trial.

"So far, the Bank of America Corp., JPMorgan Chase & Co., UBS AG, Wells Fargo & Co. and GE’s former trading unit called GE Funding have paid $743 million to settle a criminal probe and civil claims for conspiring to rig bids on U.S. municipal-bond deals. Some money has been returned to victims.
The case involving GE went to court and revealed how the scams were done. The Securities and Exchange Commission said GE Funding made millions by rigging 328 transactions in 44 states. GE operatives would get information about competing bids then adjust theirs accordingly. Sometimes they would take turns, with other intermediaries, putting in bids that were guaranteed to lose. Three individuals have been convicted of anti-trust violations."

opinion.financialpost.com...
I find it odd that the cops id or find an id of a person in a company involved in auditing some of the big names in the libor scandal, is the brother of the person of the mass murder, who is also the son of a man who works in a company, who paid out some of the largest sums of money before trial dealing with the libor scandal(not the fathers division, but same parent company). So whether the father was to testify or not, there is still a connection with both companies, father and sons.

Was the older brother supposed to be set up and they messed up? Why was the computer destroyed with a blunt object instead of just shooting it, after the boy had already shot the mother in the face? Why was he wearing a mask/body armor? Why kill himself when he had hundreds of ammo left, when his intent was obviously to harm others (if he was the shooter) why even if the mother stated she wanted the "boys to learn responsibility through firearm use" would she buy a body armor/gas mask type piece of equipment just to teach target practice? (because she a prepper? lol doubt it)

another interesting fact, everyone is up and arms about how this kid was a lunatic mental patient, well how they hell did he get a drivers license? Sane enough to drive a 1-2 ton heap of metal at 100 MPH but not guns? lol. Is this why initial reports mentioned he got dropped off because people would ask the same thing I just did, how did he get a license if he is so mental? Or if he doesn't have a license, was it his brothers license he used? And if so, how or when did he get it since brother and father both say no interaction with him in three years? Since police were investigating the brother...in New jersey?

"Federal sources say that identification belonging to Ryan Lanza was found at the scene, which may have caused an initial misidentification. Ryan Lanza says he had not been in contact with his brother since 2010."
abclocal.go.com.../national_world&id=8920236

also odd is that the brother lives in new jersey, where sandy hook is, the name of school is sandy hook elementary.
www.kolotv.com...
he lives in Hoboken but the very fact it even has a sandy hook in the state where the brother lives + the school his brother shot up (supposedly) is pretty odd to say the least. The bodies were found with rifle bullets or long range wounds, but the (supposed) shooter only had hand guns on him, and rifle was in a trunk of a car. Well IM pretty sure that beats jfk's magic bullet theory.

If we even bring in the dark night, lol, dark night move trailer has a building with aurora at top in bright red letters, a shooting happens at dark night opening in aurora co. In the same movie, a map is shown with sandy hook as only visible name sandy hook is in new jersey. A shooting happens in sandy hook elementary school. The brother of the shooter lives in new jersey brothers id was found on brother of supposed shootings, LOL. Robert Holmes current position with FICO involves him handling Fraud.Now for those of you who don’t know FICO is a company that gives credit scores to Businesses and individuals. A lot of people in financial positions involved to say the least

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

Rofl, I hear you man. I refuse to watch any of this on T.V., I can't imagine watching it all day and night like I know some probably do. I am trying my hardest not to put my foot in my mouth, because I am only learning the details off these threads.

Eventually we will know for certain what the gun in the trunk is, damned footage makes it real hard to be certain of anything right now. The thing that convinced me was the round ejected, I think it is too big to be .223/5.56, that I feel very confident in saying. I would think it would be an AK or SKS if not a Saiga, even then it looks too big for 7.62 as well.
edit on 12/20/2012 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by EffTheCIA
Were there ANY adult witnesses, injured or not?

Presumably the two injured women saw something, though we have heard nothing from them. The one who was shot in the foot remains unidentified for some odd reason.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by wasobservingquietly

3) Police taking a weapon out of a car trunk & fingering it & looking it over,
without wearing gloves or giving any thought to preserving fingerprints.

funny i had same thought when i was watching them take it out of trunk, he even pumped it and took the shell casings out of it.

5) Interview with parents who said they weren't allowed to see their child's body
before it was buried. (To spare them, or to hide something?)

most likely because they were harvesting childrens body parts.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by violence=answer

why would he take the time, and money, to protect himself with a vest if he was just going to kill himself?

Few possibilities:

1. Crazy to the point were irrational choices are expected.

2. Someone else killed him, and for whatever reason they're saying it's suicide.

3. He killed himself. The vests were to protect himself until he finished what he planned.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

I just checked CNN's website it's right there, they even admit there was a gun in there! A saiga shotgun!!!

You guys are trying to make a conspiracy out of nothing. I just read the whole run down of all the current info, you can read it right here...

source

If you ask me everything so far in this story pans out....but this thread is no help....I'm gonna argue somewhere else...this thread is a total fail.
edit on 20-12-2012 by liquidsmoke206 because: spelling

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by violence=answer
there are cheaper ways to carry ammo, and your ticket would be more "one way"

Simple, it was to protect the identity of the real shooter. If you have someone commit a crime for you and you want everyone to believe it's someone else, you better make sure you get him out of there alive and unseen. They took all the necessary precautions. They might've even had police go on a bogus call around the same time to buy the real shooter(s) more time.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

Excellent! Go get'm Broham!

Stop by and let this guy, and about 5% (totally accurate) of this thread in on your revelation please!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Ahha, regarding the nun costume and purple van, I found this:

"Purple van with 2 suspects wearing ski masks one dressed in a nun's outfit, possibly related to this incident, being sought. Last seen in Danbury.
Per CSP, FBI personell on scene."

forums.radioreference.com...

I'm guessing that must be from the police scanner. Maybe one of them wearing a nun's outfit was how they got access to the school? Since, I'm not sure if you are all aware, but they have a visual monitoring system where the school remains locked until they see who you are and let you in.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
figured this would be a good time to make an account, so i'm going to try and make a good first post..

why are we fighting among ourselves? furthermore, why are some of you asking for other truthers to provide their own factual information about the shooting regarding forensics since the media clearly isn't reporting correct numbers? its safe to assume that if ANY of us were in the CSI team doing the ballistics and what not we would post the cold hard facts -- but alas none of us are, so we can't and i doubt we ever will have any real tangible details

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkYouSpeak

Unfortunately, that is just what we seem to usually do around here. That is the sad but apparently true answer. There are always bright points where everyone starts to relax and stop attacking each other and start to talk on a reasonable level.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

ATS's coverage of this case has been the WORST I've seen in all my years on this site.

No one on here seems to have any clue......and any conspiracy theories that I've heard are completely misinformed, uninformed, or just plain crazy.

Does anyone have one shred of evidence anywhere that would point to this being a conspiracy in any way shape or form?

no. no one does.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkYouSpeak

what numbers are the media clearly not reporting?

Does anyone back themselves up in here? Or even try to make a little bit of sense?

Nope....just me.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join