It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overlooked evidence in School shooting

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by EffTheCIA

i heard these claims repeatedly in the Australian media

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
The Atlantic Sun has a report debunking virtually all the recent conspiracy theories to include explaining the gunman in the woods was a father of one of the children. That is blatantly false......he would not have run from police .......AND the police are heard on the radio saying they had parents behind the dumpster. This is BS they are trying to make this guy go away.

Do you have that link?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Boy this is a sad story to even post about but,surly only a totally "Dead Inside" person
or MK ultra type assassin could turn a weapon on a child let alone a school full of them?

Take our horrific event at Dunblane, Scotland by Thomas Hamilton, It's what got our Big
Calibre Firearms Banned and this man showed all the typical MK ultra type programming.
IE man get's phone call,goes into Robot like mode,maybe Key Words are hailed through
a police loud speaker and Bang, he shoots himself also.

End result a massive UK wide Ban on Big Calibre Firearms and we lose more rite's as the
years pass to own even our TOP shooting teams .22 target pistols etc.

Also i think the police comment about the bodies being hit anywhere from 3 to 7 rounds
may be due to bullets passing through two or more bodies.(gag cant believe i even wrote that)
It is One thing to joke about offing an "Elite" (guilty) but this is a whole lot of sad.
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org...[/url]

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Yes, I watched the video in which the officer Vance said that anyone who posted information about this case that was not directly from the officials could be prosecuted. It makes me wonder too. I doubt very much that with this much confusion in this case that they have enough police officers to investigate each and every discussion group on the internet, but it was interesting to note that they are aware of the amount of interest this story has drawn.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
in a shooting with confined spaces and many people, one would expect more injuries and less deaths than vice versa.

mass shootings almost always have significantly more injuries than deaths due to the percentage of the body that would constitute a kill is around 20% with a .223 caliber weapon. the head, and the heart.

www.huffingtonpost.com...
this article features a rather disturbing comment:

"People were shot at Aurora and the Gabrielle Giffords shootings, and nothing happened. Unfortunately, it seems to be only school shootings that inspire Americans,"

and in the article above, it mentions a shooting in stockton, california in 1989. 6 killed, 29 injured, however during the recent shooting there were only two injured with 27 killed, and the names of those injured are not being released. at first, the police reported only one injured.

The day began, just after 10 a.m. ET, with Connecticut State Police Lt. J. Paul Vance telling reporters that most of the emerging evidence is "too difficult to discuss ... I'm not going to lie to you."

right. you're not going to lie, you just aren't going to tell us what happened.

i think that the shooting was done efficiently, then made to look sloppy. the only two witnesses are unnamed (hmm, seal team six was unnamed, then a bunch of them died in a helicopter crash, all also unnamed). unnamed witnesses have a habit of dying.

this increase in mass shootings isn't the product of a depraved society, but a corrupt government. they know things are going down hill, and martial law is much easier to enact if everyone is unarmed.

Thank you for bringing some sanity back to Abovetopsecret. It's always refreshing to see people who are willing to examine facts and logic rather than automatically assume that the media and government officials are telling the truth. I am very interested in finding out how many shots were fired and how long the shooting lasted for.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Teacher's car was riddled with bullets?

Lauren, 30, started working at Sandy Hook Elementary School as a substitute teacher just six weeks ago. Her mother was stunned when lone gunman Adam Lanza, 20, turned the school into an unimaginable crime scene.

According to Rousseau, the slain teacher’s 2004 Honda Civic — parked outside the school — was riddled with bullets when authorities removed the vehicle.

www.nydailynews.com...

Where do bullet holes in a car come in to the story?

Eta: Sputnitksteve noted in another thread that the gun they filmed removing from the black honda trunk was a Saiga Shotgun which was NOT listed by the police as a weapon registered to her.www.youtube.com...
edit on 19-12-2012 by Asktheanimals because: added link

That certainly is an interesting addition to the story isn't it? How did he possibly get rounds outside of the school? That doesn't seem to make sense.

Regarding the weapon in the trunk, there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that from the available footage we are seeing a saiga shotgun, and not an AR of any make or model. Granted that isn't proven, it is understandable that the uninitiated would certainly assume it was an AR if they saw it. I have seen it mentioned in this thread alone many many times people saying "the AR was in the trunk..blah blah..". It sure would be nice and give us a better starting point of we could get this clarified.

So many questions, and so much confusion. I have interest in starting a thread that might help a majority of the people at ATS I will send you a msg about Animals.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I don't know, where do they come in...it would seem the car got shot too. Are you trying to imply something or make a point here?
Most disturbing thing about the linked article is that news source is pushing their own weapons ban petition. How am I supposed to believe a website with such an obvious agenda. I'm not referring to this link specifically, but any website that has a blatant overt agenda like that and then expects me to believe they are reporting balanced views on any issue is just silly. I mean really, come on now nydailynews, who you kiddin'?

Eta: Sputnitksteve noted in another thread that the gun they filmed removing from the black honda trunk was a Saiga Shotgun which was NOT listed by the police as a weapon registered to her.

All I see is a video of them taking a shotgun out of the car. There was no mention of that not being a weapon registered to her, if you can provide the source for that claim then this would be at least worth talking about. I won't hold my breath.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
Ponder this.........We went from all the previous shootings.......totally debatable whether or not there were more than 1 shooter to this one.........when the objective was not achieved they moved on to younger children to get what they wanted, gun laws, drug money whatever. What is next? SERIOUSLY ?? Executing an infant ward at a friggin hospital? Holy crap I am just speechless.........

Well actually, they've already proven they've considered this to manipulate people. Thankfully it was all a lie, but doesn't meant they won't actually do it themselves then blame it on some fictional adversary.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

The post is relevant, it that it has been and continues to be reported that they took an Assault Rifle out of the trunk, when in fact as some of us more knowledgable members have concluded it is an Saiga semi auto shotgun. This type of shotgun would be required to be registered in CT due to the pistol grip and capacity, folding stock. etc. From what I understand there is no record of this gun being registered to Mary but this is all just what I have gathered from ATS, I haven't seen anything that actually documents what was registered to her.

It just gives us more questions is all.

While I know this is a emotional topic, why the hard on for Asktheanimals? Your animosity is flagrant.
edit on 12/19/2012 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Lauren, 30, started working at Sandy Hook Elementary School as a substitute teacher just six weeks ago. Her mother was stunned when lone gunman Adam Lanza, 20, turned the school into an unimaginable crime scene.

According to Rousseau, the slain teacher’s 2004 Honda Civic — parked outside the school — was riddled with bullets when authorities removed the vehicle.

www.nydailynews.com...

Eta: Sputnitksteve noted in another thread that the gun they filmed removing from the black honda trunk was a Saiga Shotgun which was NOT listed by the police as a weapon registered to her.www.youtube.com...
edit on 19-12-2012 by Asktheanimals because: added link

Maybe she was running to her car to try and escape? Sounds like she saw too much. Some had theorized that any adults who saw ANYTHING were killed.

I hadn't heard about the shotgun not being registered to Nancy Lanza.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

Was trying to find a reference regarding the supposed shotgun found in the trunk. These are the only two I found:

“Lanza forced his way inside the Sandy Hook Elementary School and opened fire with a .223-caliber Bushmaster rifle — which can fire up to six bullets per second. The black-clad killer, at the end of a long hallway, spotted police as they entered the school and ducked into a room, CBS reported Saturday.

Police are looking into the possibility that Lanza had a fourth weapon stashed in a car behind the school — an expensive high-tech Russian shotgun called a Saiga, CBS said.”

www.nydailynews.com...

“Police said Adam Lanza was armed with hundreds of bullets in high-capacity magazines of about 30 rounds each for the Bushmaster AR 15 rifle and two handguns he carried into the school, and had a fourth weapon, a shotgun, in his car outside.”

www.reuters.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by EffTheCIA

From what I know that was the original reporting of the firearms, but now apparently has turned into being THE Assault Rifle in question. It is all so confusing, and I don't even know the details because I haven't watched a single second of news coverage. I just happened to get into an argument over whether it was a shotgun or a rifle in a video that it is showed in. I conclude shotgun, which fits at least 50% of the reporting! Lol.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

It was originally called a rifle, with two handguns found in the school. Then it was called a shotgun, and a "previously undisclosed rifle" was revealed to have been found in the school.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

www.nydailynews.com...

This, disturbing details for sure.

This must have occured before the shooting, and we must ask how
did this not set off alarms? A shooting in the parking lot before the gunman entered
the school building?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad
As I have posted in other threads this shooting was obviously not how it is being portrayed in the news.. I had to watch the news for about 10 minutes to hear them lie and contradict themselves. I became aware, then the more I looked into it the more NOTHING made any sense... (guns used, motive, ability, multiple shooters, a van being chased, a nun costume, bullet casings not matching the weapons in play, cops chasing people in the woods **recorded on Radio** EVERYTHING is wonky here)

What's this about cops chasing a van (maroon colored I had heard)? Any source on that? And a nun costume? I certainly never heard that before.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
With regards to the original post:

1) The medical examiner said he personally performed seven (7) autopsies, and that each person HE examined had 3-11 bullet wounds. That doesn't mean EVERYONE had 3-11 wounds, or that the average was 7.

2) Given that the kids were likely seated in rows, a single bullet may have caused more than one wound (e.g., hit more than one person).

3) All of the wounds the M.E. found came from the 'long gun' (the Bushmaster). Adam then killed himself with one of the pistols; I'm not sure if we've heard which one yet.

4) Adam spent his days and nights playing First Person Shooter video games; he was likely somewhat practiced in terms of handing - at least virtual - weapons.

5) Adam had been to the shooting range at least once.

6) In addition to the two pistols and the AR-15 found with him, there was an additional rifle left in the trunk of the car. This was NOT the AR-15 used in the shootings.

7) Clearly, he changed out 30-round magazines at least a few times; he had many more packed clips on him that he (thankfully) never got to use.

8) Early reports (911 communications) indicated there may have been two people involved; it was something along the lines of "I think I saw two people running past the gym". This can be easily attributed to the hectic and stressful situation of being under fire and around much trauma, the "fog of war", as it were. The report of multiple shooters was followed up meticulously, including a massive search of the area. It was later dispelled.

There are always going to be inconsistencies and erroneous information in the early aftermath of an incident like this. The same has been true of almost all the other mass shootings. That doesn't mean the CIA or the Cubans did it.

Finally, while Chief Vance of the Conn. State Police warns us that "anyone who posts inaccurate information will be prosecuted", I'm not aware of any law that would prohibit this or make it a crime, unless perhaps it was done with intention, malice, and the desire to "obstruct an official investigation". We still have the First Amendment, and if this were really true, he'd have to go after every major media outlet - most of which reported erroneous information in the early hours anyway.

While no motive has yet been established/released, I say this is exactly what it looks like: an extremely disturbed individual got ahold of his mother's guns and went on a rampage. No conspiracy.

edit on 19-12-2012 by bryanm61 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by bryanm61
5) Adam had been to the shooting range at least once.

Source please.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by bryanm61

Bryan, how confident in that information are you? I can contest 1 of them as most certainly not entirely correct.

This is why we are all responsible to a degree as well as the media for the misinformation. We are all repeating things we don't know to actually be true.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Same confusion as the Batman movie theater shooting.
None it makes any sense. Nothing. No straight answer from anyone, and everyone stays focused on the obvious scapegoat.

I'm not saying the two are connected, but these random, insane, deeply though-out, planned-out massacres, seem to be following a trend....

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I was getting ready to make a thread on this hypothesis alone. Then I saw yours and thought I would rather contribute here. So look at this:
Dawn Hochsprung, Sandy Hook Principal, Had Implemented New Security Measures
With whom did she consult for sound security measures? What was the consultants background?
Was this what he/she advised under the new policy?

A student at the school told an NBC affiliate in Connecticut: "I was in the gym and I heard like seven loud booms, and the gym teachers told us to go in the corner and we huddled. We all heard these booming noises, and we started crying. So the gym teachers told us to go into the office where no one could find us. Then a police officer told us to run outside."

Someone switched on the intercom, alerting people in the building to the attack by letting them hear the chaos in the school office, a teacher said. Teachers locked their doors and ordered children to huddle in a corner or hide in closets as shots echoed through the building. Read more: www.foxnews.com...

HUDDLE IN A CORNER? DO WHAAAAAAAAAA?

RESULT:

Carver said of the seven autopsies he personally performed, the victims had "three to 11 wounds apiece" and were shot in the head, extremities and torso -- two of them at close range.

Just before 8am, a fleet of Japanese bomber planes called Zeros attacked. They were assisted by small submarines that snuck into the harbor. The attack was fast, brutal and effective. American ships and planes were all close together, making for easy targets. A second wave of attackers hit Pearl Harbor, causing even more extensive damage. More than 2,000 people were killed, and over 1,200 others were injured. A large portion of the American fleet was destroyed. December 7 has been known as a day that will 'live in infamy' ever since.

What I am about to say please excuse. I refuse to look at their pics. I could not even watch Anekin Skywalker unleash his fury on the Young Jedi School at the movie theater. Jesus said it was better you tie a MILLSTONE around your neck and cast yourself into the sea than harm a little one. I have not been happy or positive since I knew these little ones left us probably half in fear and half thinking Mommy and Daddy was coming through that door to get them at any moment and it was going to be all okay. I will not set here and think any further than that. But please forgive me for saying that these children were told to go huddle in the corner and were shot LIKE FISH IN THE BARREL.

That is where the second responsibilty lies, first if you count alive and accountable. I am sorry to those GYM teachers and various others who told them to go huddle in A CORNER!!!
Any security person today would have prior military experience and would know better than to consult the principal and encourage that.

Now after all that Sandy Hook Crime Rate

Average Life Style Median Income and Avg Cost of House and Unemployement Rate
Check out what Trulia says about Living in Newtown.

AND THE PRINCIPAL INSTITUTED NEW SECURITY MEASURES FOR WHAT??????wHo WAS BEING THREATENED???? BY WHOMMMMM??????

if it looks like i am very angry i am. we need to try harder to put this together,

We are a highly literate society, WWW., this site is the creme de la creme. They threaten our ability to share info...UN; college is too high;...info is too valuable;...

Please take the time to read this. Justification of those little souls who are now in rest in a peaceful pasture awaiting the day of glory need exposure here. I am sorry but if you were a teacher that ordered my child to get in a corenr and die like a fish in a barrel, I would through litigation start with you!!! Then under heavy duress, I am sure teacher that you would show a copy of hte new policy and it would be instituted by who? Then, found complicit to YOUR ORDERS....you would be relieved after you elevated the view up the ladder of accountability. No one wants blood here. Just names and answers. Reasons. Written Policies and by whom???

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join