It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Overlooked evidence in School shooting

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by liquidsmoke206
reply to post by ThinkYouSpeak

what numbers are the media clearly not reporting?

Does anyone back themselves up in here? Or even try to make a little bit of sense?

Nope....just me.

Well not just you brother. I have done my best to fight the insanity with these two threads. Notice the lack of debating and trying to prove their point in either. Misery loves company on this site it seems.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by liquidsmoke206

ATS's coverage? I don't think there is anyone here broadcasting news, just people sharing ideas. I pretty much agree with everything else though. None of us know what we are talking about for the most part, that is why we are all asking questions and trying to get answers.

You are supposed to be tearing them a new one in your next online adventure! Get outta here and go get'm already! =)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Solid plugs for your 2 threads bro! You should be able to poach a few more stars and flags out of here at least.

Nice work!...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

sorry, I can't stay away from this thread and all it's nonsense...how is ATS NOT broadcasting news? There's news on this site and it's being broadcast over the internet. Stories are most certainly covered by ATS members.....

Working on my new avatar...coming soon....

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve
reply to post by bknapple32

Solid plugs for your 2 threads bro! You should be able to poach a few more stars and flags out of here at least.

Nice work!...

If thats all youre concerned with I suppose. I could care less. Im about truth and getting to it.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Any chance of staying on topic here? "Overlooked evidence in School shooting". Haven't seen that discussed in a while.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

No one on here seems to have any clue......

Not including yourself naturally

Does anyone have one shred of evidence anywhere that would point to this being a conspiracy in any way shape or form?

As in proof? It wouldn't be a conspiracy theory if there was proof

Some people think they have it figured out. Some people present it as fact. Some are being completely neutral. Some are suspicious of the evidence that is given, and simply asking questions. Some don't question MSM at all. You've been here a long time, and I have been here even longer, so let me tell you this is nothing new. I find is strange you think otherwise.

I honestly don't see your issue. Separate the wheat from the chaff....find diamonds in the rough. That's always what ATS has been about.

Unless you're really just saying we shouldn't be questioning evidence at all. In which case, good luck with that stance on a conspiracy forum.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

we simply are not in a position to have the crime scene reports, photos, video footage of bodies or locations of magazines. all of that will be withheld, or manipulated to fit whatever agenda they feel confident they can push. myself personally i would be interested to see if there were any bloody foot prints..if so, how many?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I've been reading a lot about the fact that most of the victims including the mother had at least three rounds in their bodies and wanted to offer an alternative explanation for this. Nearly all high functioning autistic individuals as well as individuals with Aspergers have compulsive tendencies, it really could be that simple.

The weirdest thing about this case to me is the smashed hard drive, it doesn't have me thinking conspiracy but I do find it strange.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

Eventually we will know for certain what the gun in the trunk is, damned footage makes it real hard to be certain of anything right now. The thing that convinced me was the round ejected, I think it is too big to be .223/5.56, that I feel very confident in saying. I would think it would be an AK or SKS if not a Saiga, even then it looks too big for 7.62 as well.

at first glance i thought it was an auto shotgun. or tactical shotgun..... like swat has ^^

t1.gstatic.com...:ANd9GcSj-htLIMOiaFSO9SZqLH9EbHBDa7OD2phLOewSsngN4J_EQSFrRrk0G9ZWkQ

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Very good thread so far.

I'm only a few pages in.

Star and flag for OP.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ~widowmaker~

have to agree with you.. im not an expert on weapons or ammo but a 7.62 is considerably thinner than a shotgun shell

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by ~widowmaker~

AAAAARG!!! For the last time!!! CNN is already reporting that is was indeed a Saiga Shotgun, there is NO mystery to what was in the trunk or ANY OTHER details that I can find about this case.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

as in proof? NO, as in evidence. Like I said. If you've really been here longer then me then you know my rep. Don't go putting words in Liquidsmoke's mouth...

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Answer
You're "very familiar" with firearms but you don't realize how difficult it is for someone to gain access to a fully-automatic rifle?

The likelihood that Adam Lanza's mother owned an M-16 is so infinitesimally small as to not even be worth considering. Anyone familiar with the regulations and cost involved with legal ownership as well as the difficulty involved in illegal modification of an AR-15 can easily dismiss the idea as ludicrous.

Now, if you're suggesting that Adam Lanza was not the shooter, or that he was not alone... I have no argument.
edit on 12/18/2012 by Answer because: (no reason given)

I own a fully automatic M4 (technically a re-manufactured M16). It took me 6 months and an unbelievable amount of red tape and FBI 7 State police checks. You can't have a single speck on your record to get one, and even then, there is a very limited number of them available to us since they were banned many years ago and you can only buy the ones that were grandfathered in to the National Firearms Act (NFA). That said, if his mother had a spotless record she could have bought one. I heard nothing in the media reports that would indicate it was a fully automatic weapon. There are very few NFA Bushmaster rifles in existence. Keep in mind that NFA can also mean the rifle has a short barrel and not necessarily selective fire or fully automatic functioning. It's the same process to apply for both.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I take Prozac and it keeps me from wanting to kill people including myself. I grew up abused and I was bullied in school. Even then I had mental issues but I had no access to any weapons. I think that played a large part when I was young, just thinking about it and not realisticly able to do anything. Just my opinion.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
This thread is mostly about the logistics of the shooting and that is a very important part of coming to an understanding of what happened, but there are two other, interconnected factors that are getting short shrift in the media and on ATS in the Lanza shooting incident.

One is Lanza's mental state.

Unlike guns, people actually go insane, a fact that the media tends to downplay. Here in Canada, in the media, people never go insane. Only guns go insane in the media in Canada. American media is slightly more balanced in that regard.

The other factor, given short shrift and actually connected to Lanza's mental state is the role that pharmaceuticals played in creating his mental state and the disturbed mental conditions of a large number of the shooters involved in mass killings.

According to research done by a British doctor, 90% of shooters involved in such shootings over the last few decades have been taking drugs known as SSRIs or Selective Seratonin Reuptake Inhibitors.

Lanza was taking one of these drugs.

I hate to introduce one of my hobby horses into a discussion where it is relevant but in corporatist/fascist America, where the company is everything and people are next to nothing, Big Pharma would much prefer that you didn't make an issue of the drugs involved in this case. They must be very gratified because nobody is making much of an issue of drugs in this case.

Imagine what would happen if President Obama was as serious about drug company control as he was about gun control.

Ask yourselves, is there any entity or group of entities, corporate entities, with an interest, allied to the martial law advocates, in moving the public away from the truth of this matter, the importance of the mental health issue and the related SSRI issue, onto irrelevant manouvers on the "political football" playing field of gun control?

The following video is very revealing.

[

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Since the alleged shooter’s father is VP of GE Capital, and (like “Batman shooter” James Holmes’s father) was scheduled to testify at the Senate Hearings on the LIBOR scandal, is there a LIBOR connection to this event?

I read an interesting article/list of questions called Newtown Massacre…the MAJOR DISCREPANCIES LIST
by Clare Kuehn and the above was Question 32 from her list. There is a lot more going on here and surprise surprise.. it leads back to money, fraud and hearings.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   

as in proof? NO, as in evidence.

Right. I think you missed my overall point. Anyways not interested in a trivial debate, I was just confused.

If you've really been here longer then me

Unless you think it's a conspiracy, it shows our join dates. Mine is 2004. Yours is 2008.

then you know my rep.

I wasn't making accusations.

Don't go putting words in Liquidsmoke's mouth...

Never-minding what sounds like a threat, I wasn't putting words in your mouth. Geez. Re-read what I wrote. Actually don't bother. I don't want to sidetrack the thread. Unlike you I feel I am reading some interesting stuff from members.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

You make good points! I also remember hearing the police officer say over the radio to dispatch, "I have one detained he's proned! I need back up."
It just doesn't make any sense the police make multiply arrests, as heard over the radio and then the story were giving is no other arrests were made?
I have a theory however: What if eyewitness accounts are true? What if the police radio chatter is correct and what if they did chase multiply suspects? What if once the police caught these suspects they found out something the media isn't supposed to know? Maybe the police caught the good guys and there were supposed to be more children murdered that day. I don't feel these killings are random acts of domestic loonies. I think we need to look at the bigger picture.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join