It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok ATS.. Fess-Up.. Who is Secretly Crapping Their Pants about 21/12/12???

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I think it will be a bloodthirsty zombie apocalypse. Either that or nothing at all.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
The 21st is already here in parts of the world and I haven't heard any stories of anyone going poof or the world falling apart. Well I guess it's OK to resume our normal lives now.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Still buying 20 gallons of water and lots of toilet paper just in case.....

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

Not one iota.
Nothing will happen.
Nothing ever happens. I never worried, I never took a precaution more than what I already have (not much).

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Misbah

Scared of it? I'm encouraging it, praying for it... massive change would be a good thing. I NEVER took the 2012 stuff to be about the end of the world but rather the end of the corrupted world as we knew it, like a child growing out of its childhood clothes.... I agree most likely nothing will happen, but it was very fun to get my hopes up for a change. Other than the 2012 predictions it just looks like a long walk to nowhere from a certain POV. I think life is more good than bad but it is not where it could be IMO.... I think there has to be another level of social functioning beyond this madness. Thus, I welcome the idea of devastating change, because the system in place is certainly worth devastating even if the people who play this game are by and large good people. I hope people wake up on this day to many of the hidden truths of reality 2012....

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by racer451
reply to post by EvanB

I dont know about ATS but it seems some very well educated, well to do people IN THE KNOW are buying tickets to Turkey
edit on 18-12-2012 by racer451 because: grammar

Really? Why Turkey?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   

On the same page as you! People that are nutters or just plain mean are the only things we need to worry about.

Yup... There are waaaaaay too many gullible souls out there in the ether and a seemingly endless number of hucksters, con artists, and grifters all too willing to sell them snake oil.

I would not be shocked if an effort was made by an "Anonymous"-like group to crash or in some way affect the WWW.

It wouldn't surprise me if there were some kind of effort to hamper transportation, maybe by messing with the ATC system or whatever.

Again, any funny business we're in for tomorrow (10:12 PM tonight here on the west coast as I'm told) won't be at the hands of Mother Nature, imesho....

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I don't know what to think about tomorrow, to be overly honest about it. But, I DO believe that I was born in an era when life as we know it, would change. Apparently I've been telling everyone this in my family since I was four. That being said, I really don't know when that will be. BUT, lately I have been having dreams about a solar event that causes debris floating in the air, that resembled dirty soap bubble blobs. WEIRD description, I know, but that's what it looked like.
People shooting others on the streets, as this goes on, and color of the sky was very sick looking.

SO, am I crapping myself about tomorrow? Kind of...haven't bought supplies for it, but the hubby and I are enjoying the continuous H2 apocalypse fest going on. I want to buy bottled water and Ramen noodles...he chuckles, and does his best to humor me.

I hope nothing happens, tomorrow...I really do hope that. But there's still that nagging in the back of my grey matter..."I was born in a time when life as we know it, would change." Why have I always thought that?
A little Catholic school girl from the seventies, and yet this was as factual to me, as the sun in the sky.

God speed and stay safe, everyone. Don't fear the reaper, but please watch your six, tomorrow. The sheep may be a little crazier than usual.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Don't worry...nothing will happen. Stock in companies that sell survival/camping gear will go up...but other than that, more of the same.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
The world has actually already ended, this is hell.

No but seriously, it won't happen. Anyone who thinks otherwise are obviously on too many happy pills.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Its already 12/21 here...nothing much going on.....few zombies....weather changes.....bosses be bosses.....yep pretty uneventful

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
4-5 years ago I was nearly convinced Nibiru was inbound. I said like many others, "by 2010, they won't be able to hide it any longer." I have long since changed my tune. I believe the Myan's could know about something that was on a schedule as they had the heavens figured out. CME, Asteroids and such I don't believe they would know about. Galactic alignment is such a slow process and there really isn't a point where it's dead on, slow in, slow out of something light years wide. The video of the Earth/solar system orbiting another star which in turn is orbiting another one which is orbiting the black hole/center of our galaxy, this might be.
Long story short, I honestly see life continuing as usual come Saturday. I have to admit I'm ready for some change but I don't believe it's here. See ya all Saturday!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I'm alive!! so far so good. No loss of gravity with old ladies floating into space closely followed by their daschounds, no Elohim gliding around the streets of West Yorkshire looking all glowy and ominous, no sign of allotment owners complaining huge fireballs have annihilated their cabbages, as yet no reports of huge fleets of alien crafts lining up to invade Hebden Bridge for the alternative craft festival Xmas Sale and enslave the hippies to do their dirty work (that would be a miracle in itself!)....soooooo all is well

Now anyone want to buy a bulk lot of factor 2000 sun cream?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I guess the only way I think "something" would happen is if a alien race was waiting for the "right time" to reveal themselves to us, and they decide to do so on a date where the world is at least thinking something might happen. Lessen the shock as it were.

Other than that.. nope... nothing gonna happen.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
OK,
lawn mowed and clipped,
House clean,
Bathed,
Wearing clean underwear and a white suit,
What have I forgot ........
OH Yeah COFFEE! Lots of coffee just in case there isnt any in the afterlife, dont want to risk that.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
I admit i have actually enjoyed the movies and the tv shows etc, but i'm going to bed and i wont lose a wink of sleep over this.
I feel bad for the people who really believe this stuff and i hope they do a sanity check before they decide to freak out.
In the end, if it all ended up true.... What could you do anyways? No sense worrying about things you cant change.
I'm sure i will see you all on here 24 hours from now and nothing will be any different.
Have a nice day!

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
You've got it all wrong guys...

the 21st is the last day on the calendar.. wouldnt any 'event' happen on the first day after the end of the cycle?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Shayneox

But the Mayans were in the Central Time zone

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by cartesia
You've got it all wrong guys...

the 21st is the last day on the calendar.. wouldnt any 'event' happen on the first day after the end of the cycle?

I'm guessing it will be around 3pm just to make sure i put in one more full day of work.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Arghh so I'm not safe yet then? Gotta wait 12more hours or so? Oh the suspense! Think I'll be really decadent and have a chocolate biscuit with my cuppa tea
what the hell..you only live once !

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join