It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok ATS.. Fess-Up.. Who is Secretly Crapping Their Pants about 21/12/12???

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Im in north georgia, just lost power and I'm not going to lie, when it happened I had a moment of WTF?? Lol pretty sure its just a blown transformer, its gotten pretty windy, but I really did think alright here we go lol, I don't have much battery left on my phone but if anything else happens I'll let you know!

powers back
not gonna lie seriously freaked me out

edit on 20-12-2012 by RN311 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by RN311

This if my first post from a long time lurker but i am from scotland it is currently 0417 and doomsday is set 11:11 GMT so we shall see but please dont worry we have more far pressing matters to deal with as a species.

edit on 20-12-2012 by SonicZ because: stupid spelling mistake

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
11.11 you say? oh well I may as well crash out for a bit then....no point going to my dentist appointment at 11.30 am lol

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Oh Damnit Admin! Wasn't that message a little early?

Now we are all certainly doomed!

Come to think of it, are there any Mayan Temple webcams to watch?

Just in case the Old Gods decide to return home first. Ya know, check the mail, feed the hell hounds, sacrifice the villagers and non-believers.
edit on 20-12-2012 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by phyllida
11.11 you say? oh well I may as well crash out for a bit then....no point going to my dentist appointment at 11.30 am lol

thats about 6 am - 7 am in the east USA

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
well, they made it down under already, lol

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I have to say I'm pretty terrified right now so I'm doing something a little unusual. I need someone on ats to make me feel a bit better about this. It has run my life for years and I'm glad its about to be over but I'm afraid of not having any control over how i die and that's why i am so afraid right now. Please help someone I have no one else to talk to right now.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
aww you see this is what happens when we allow this sort of stuff into our lives. ATS is great but if you think about it, would you even know about 2012 or anything else for that matter if you didn't frequent this place and read all the scary stories? Our minds are a warehouse of totally useless rubbish and everything we see or hear is stored there. Once you attach an emotion to something you've read or watched your sub conscious remembers that feeling, so if you attach a fearful emotion to something then each time you remember it you will feel fear and your mind will try and protect you only twice as hard! So each time you have this feeling it will get stronger and stronger like a never ending cycle.

Remember also that whatever you focus on you get more of...you are focusing on fear and dread...you're gonna get more of it and become more aware of that fear and dread and the cycle continues. Easier said than done but try to totally distract yourself with other things and keep really busy and before you know it, everything will be back to normal and we can all wear the Tshirts "I survived 2012" with pride

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Radec

It probably won't make you feel any better but i wouldn't call it a 'fail' till the sun sets on Chichen Itza.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by phyllida

thank you this made me feel a little better. I always new about the 2012 date since i was a child from the Nostradamus stuff but never took it seriously till i came here and heard everything people had to say and for some reason believe it. I know its ridiculous but i can't help it even with all the evidence against it i think that it is the what if factor lol.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Two hours and 40 minutes to go till doomsday... Still time for some panic sex..

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Radec

Hi radec,

Everyone is afraid to die. That's a normal feeling too have. Every person that faces death is scared,
if they say they're not, then they're either lying to you or themselves. But, instead of obsessing about
How or when you're gonna die, accept the fact that all good things come too An end.
And that's what
makes our lives so unique and beautiful. Death comes eventually, so take a big deep breath, take a
Look around at all the amazing things in your life, and become aware of just how LUCKY
you, myself, and all of us are to be a part of such a strange, somewhat scary, and fantastic time.
We really do live at a unique time in history. Enjoy the ride friend.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by IAMTAT

Dont ask me, do I look intelligent and in the know?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Look, we can keep it going past noon!

The Black Road and the Sacred Tree

The Planet X Nibiru "crosses" over from some as yet unidentifiable area of Space at the point where the Galactic Equator intersects our Solar System's Ecliptic, in the "dark rift" of the Constellation of Sagittarius. At the time of the Winter Solstice, our Sun is aligned with this region of Space; thus, the brightness of the Sun will obscure our visibility of Sagittarius.

Just prior to sunrise around the Winter Solstice, if one were to look eastwards, one might see an "object" rising slightly higher and in conjunction with the rising Sun itself. Then recall from Sitchin that the Sumerian (Assyrian or Babylonian) priest-astronomers would go out into the dark deserts to watch for the "first sighting" of the arrival of Nibiru. Not having the technology of a Hubble Telescope, these ancient Sumerians would have looked at the dawn winter sky for evidence.

Then this "Sacred Tree" makes its way upwards and northwards from Sagittarius towards the "Heart of the Sky" or the North Polar Region, where "Santa Claus" is still said to abide. Polaris is at the "Heart of the Sky"
edit on 21-12-2012 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

I'm trying to convince the fella for some panic sex too....he's the one now panicking hehehehe so I'm gonna settle for a panic choccie biccie and cup of tea and bugger the dentist at 11am

Erm not literally I might add!

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I don't know, if the world is gonna end wouldn't you like to bugger your dentist just once? If only for the enormous fees they charge?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
My wife went to sleep : \ didn't give me a last sex or meal im pretty upset

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

Think the old Gods are in for a bit of a surprise if they decide to land where I live. We yorkshire folk don't stand for any nonsense hehe!

It'll be like "Hail earthlings we are your creators your Gods we have returned. All kneel and bow before us and we will show you the secrets of the universe!"
pause...ignore
"Ok so you got most of the secrets fire and metal working and the like erm so well how about just a bit of worship and we'll give you enlightement?"
pause...ignore
"Ahem we are GODS you know!" Whilst a lone voice of an aging Yorkshire woman pipes up "Are you going to be long luv? There's a queue here and my feet are killing me and I want to be back home for Coronation Street. By 'eck these bloody aliens don't half go on"

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Thorneblood

good point hehehe....he gives me a bill for giving me pain don't see why I shouldn't do the same and charge the little darling for the privilege! Experience all things they say

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by phyllida

Well sure, no one goes to Yorkshire....

And Radec, cheer up. If the Mayan's are right she won't be your wife much longer eh? Maybe poke her while she's snoring....

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join