It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok ATS.. Fess-Up.. Who is Secretly Crapping Their Pants about 21/12/12???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I know I am a little bit..

I even have my cave picked out and will be making a trip there on Friday with some beers.. Errr.. You know?.. Just in case..

And if the worst happens.. I will of course survive and repopulate the Earth with my fellow survivor.. Megan Fox who I just stumble on and rescue her...

Tbh.. Im making light of it.. But after all the stuff that has happened over the last few years I do have somr concern..

So I have shown you mine.. Show me yours..
edit on Wed Dec 19 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: edit titi to remove @@

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

I dont know about ATS but it seems some very well educated, well to do people IN THE KNOW are buying tickets to Turkey
edit on 18-12-2012 by racer451 because: grammar

+57 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I'm crapping my pants that it won't happen. I took out a 100 grand loan 2 weeks ago, headbutted my boss and set fire to a police station!!

I'm royally screwed if we don't all die.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by EvanB

I love all this 2012 hype, I think its fun but unfortunately, I believe it will just be another day

link   
Since we will be losing gravity I am trying to decide where to hide out

link   
reply to post by EvanB

The whole issue just doesn't touch me at all.. BUT I will be watching the skies. Ya never know!

link   
I'm not concerned at all. I, for some reason, hope that something will happen. Ofcourse i'm not wishing for mankind to be deleted..i don't know. I bet many people in the US will be hysterical. I'm probably going to feel a bit scared that day, but we all know that no asteroid will hit the earth or something like that.

..not afraid, but hoping for some action.

link   
Even if it was to be true I wouldn't care. As far as I know I'm doing my best to prepare for the next world. Only Allah knows when The Hour is and he has shared this knowledge with no one else. Many people will try to decieve you, and you actually falling for it is just a sign of how weak you actually are.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrianG

surround yourself in fridge magnets and create an anti gravity field.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic
I'm crapping my pants that it won't happen. I took out a 100 grand loan 2 weeks ago, headbutted my boss and set fire to a police station!!

I'm royally screwed if we don't all die.

Haha, sounds like that Character in Armageddon "RockHound" who took out that huge loan from that mafia loanshark before leaving on the space shuttle... (and didnt die)

edit on 12/18/2012 by Juggernog because: (no reason given)

link   
Maybe some News Channels will be broadcasting pranks..

April fools kind of stories. Which of course could be dangerous since most people are very gullible.

link   
is it bad that I am hoping something does happen, I would prefer we all die at the same time. I really don't want to die by myself I would much prefer all people die if I have to die so I would rather something happen where every man, women, child die all at the same time. Then the earth can heal itself and make room for the next species to destroy it like man kind has.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

On the plus side.. We would no longer need to diet.. R Kelly could be there KNOWING he could fly instead of just believing it

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

Id rather die alone, so I could miss the traffic.

I do often favor a societal reset, but the in-between is just too hard, so nowadays I'm routing for nothing to happen.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
As long as the end of the world doesn't interrupt my nap, it's cool. Old men need rest before dealing with stuff like that. Now after my nap, bring it on. Come to think of it, I need to dig my deck chair out. May as well have a front row seat.

Thanks for the reminder.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I'm a little nervous, but in a good way.

I guess the word I'm looking for is anxious.

Whatever happens, happens.

I know in my heart that either way, it was meant to happen.

Love and Light

link   
Im not crapping my pants and I don´t believe anything is going to happen. But I admit that I have this little voice in the back of my head I try to ignore saying, what if something does happen? What would I do in case?

I can be cool like the OP, but honestly I think this coolness is a little fear too. At the end of the day, I´ll be happy when this is over. You never know, the believers might just make it come true.

+1 more 
link   
On a serous note.. Im worried about suicides of people who have really taken this to heart..

+24 more 
posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I'm old.

I poop my pants if I sneeze too hard.

21/12/12?

*meh*

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic

surround yourself in fridge magnets and create an anti gravity field.

I don't have enough!!!

Dammit now I have to go to the dollar store and stock up. Do you think they will have any left?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join