It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A blog forced the French official UFO GOV NASA-LIKE DEPT to release a confidential report.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Fusion reactions in the sun:

"Here are the steps.

1. Two pairs of protons fuse, forming two deuterons
2. Each deuteron fuses with an additional proton to form helium-3
3. Two helium-3 nuclei fuse to create beryllium-6, but this is unstable and disintegrates into two protons and a helium-4
4. The reaction also releases two neutrinos, two positrons and gamma rays.

..a helium-4 atom has less energy than the 4 protons came together. All of the heat and light streaming from the Sun came from this fusion reaction."
www.universetoday.com...

There are ongoing fusion projects taking place in labs here on Earth, it is no mystery.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScientificUAPer
Fusion reactions in the sun:

"Here are the steps.

1. Two pairs of protons fuse, forming two deuterons
2. Each deuteron fuses with an additional proton to form helium-3
3. Two helium-3 nuclei fuse to create beryllium-6, but this is unstable and disintegrates into two protons and a helium-4
4. The reaction also releases two neutrinos, two positrons and gamma rays.

..a helium-4 atom has less energy than the 4 protons came together. All of the heat and light streaming from the Sun came from this fusion reaction."
www.universetoday.com...

There are ongoing fusion projects taking place in labs here on Earth, it is no mystery.
en.wikipedia.org...

Is your goal to give us references to the admitted theory about the sun? There are plenty of them everywhere. It doesn't mean it is what really happens in the sun in which NONE has EVER put a measure instrument to confirm this theory. It is not because labs are TRYING to reproduce the theory that it works that way in the sun. Fusion is not a mystery since the first thermonuclear bombs. You're a little bit late. And then what?
edit on 27-12-2012 by alex45 because: bug in the color editing

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
You deny that the sun is fusion despite what all science is telling us, and you think I have anything to prove? You are talking about 'rapture' but no witnesses are possible (silly me), and you think I need to face facts?!?

Give me a #ing break, dude. You're a funny guy, but not that funny.

edit on 27-12-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

You deny that the sun is fusion despite what all science is telling us, and you think I have anything to prove? You are talking about 'rapture' but no witnesses are possible (silly me), and you think I need to face facts?!?

Give me a #ing break, dude. You're a funny guy, but not that funny.

Don't say 'all science is telling us' as if it was a done deal since there are scientists claiming that the sun is not THE 'thermonuclear furnace' everyone is thinking about. Science is made by scientists. All the scientists don't agree with each other. So, AGAIN, there is NO ABSOLUTE PROOF that the sun is a thermonuclear furnace.

I already explained to you that the witnesses of Julien's departure are a matter of chance because he doesn't trust people and doesn't want to give date, hour and place. EVEN IF YOU WOULD GET THESE INTEL, WHAT COULD YOU DO WITH THAT?

What do you think the most important thing is to him? To give you evidence right now that you will reject for any silly reason or pursuit his mission in the next identity / life? Who do you think you are to deserve such evidences? What will you make with them?

Like Julien explained, the one who has the proof has the power that goes with it because you must reproduce the evidence again and again. The only ones able to give such a power are the ETs to a person they trust and have tested.

You're the funny guy. Face facts and understand what kind of evidence would be strong enough to change the course of our fate. Photos and vids are no more strong enough to convince people because there would be always someone to claim they are faked. Another kind of evidence should pop up.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Enough with your anti-science, even here on Earth we can measure the results of the fusion process in the sun, it is no mystery.

What this Julien fella wants is gullible people like you spreading his big-headed fantasies across the web.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Enough with your anti-science, even here on Earth we can measure the results of the fusion process in the sun, it is no mystery.

What this Julien fella wants is gullible people like you spreading his big-headed fantasies across the web.

What you call 'anti-science' is just REAL SCIENCE, i.e. RESEARCH, because you are just able to repeat the MSM science, the one always two trains behind the real progress. You just don't understand what the experiments you're talking about really are. You mix results of micro fusion experiments at tiny scales and the reality of a star one thousand times the Earth size. There are no laser in the sun but huge electromagnetic phenomena.

In addition, fusion doesn't mean atomic explosions. In the experiments you are thinking about there is no explosion like in a bomb. There are controlled high temperatures focused on some atoms triggered by lasers. There are ABSOLUTELY NOT ATOMIC EXPLOSIONS LIKE IN THE NUCLEAR WEAPONS where there is an uncontrolled chain reaction.

In other words, the sun IS NOT A THERMONUCLEAR FURNACE MIMICKING THE ATOMIC WEAPONS we got on Earth. Hence, the difference between our nuclear weapons explosions and the stars.Hence, the reason the ETs came in mass after the WWII and the danger the nuclear weapons represent for them and our deads.

You are making 'anti-science' yourselves because you don't know what it is about. You use the word 'science' without knowing what it is made of. And Julien speaks to the real scientists, not blind MSM 'scientist' like you. Why do you think he was thanked by russian scientists from the Institute of Time Nature Exploration? There are not high school students but top level scientists in physics. And many more in USA and Europe.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   
I wasn't speaking about atom bombs, I was speaking about the sun.

Do you understand the way the sun works, as explained in my post above? Is there something you don't understand that you would like me to explain for you?

I don't care what this 'Julien' guys says, you can't deny reality and call it fact. End of story! Oh, and anyone can make an institute for theoretical research. I took a look at the website of the institute you mentioned. It deals with theory about time, it seems, I fail to see the relevance.

Either this Julien guy (is he your 'UFO guru'?) arranges to get his history book-shattering 'rapture' documented, or he's a phony like all the rest. And mind you: even if it was real but not documented, it's useless information.
Noone would know, so why would it matter !? This bull# is pointless, it's just spam.

Stick to the facts and the issues. Until he/you provide documentation, or at least an exact date/location, surely, this a done topic.

Finally, if you want to discuss your scientific theories, why don't you go to the science forum? Here's the science forum: www.abovetopsecret.com... I'm sure many would be happy to comment on your sun-theories.

edit on 28-12-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I wasn't speaking about atom bombs, I was speaking about the sun.

Do you understand the way the sun works, as explained in my post above? Is there something you don't understand that you would like me to explain for you?

So go back to the reason why we discussed about the sun in the posts above. Read again and you will understand why I speak about atomic bombs.

For the rest of your post you seem to follow the conversation and the logic like you did for the atomic bombs. Your posts are useless and are made to waste our time. Happily some people follow the conversation. Come back only when you understand the subject.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
If you didn't understand that:

1) the time is in every equation in physics in one form or another,
2) the scientific work of Julien is about the fractal time, a new vision of the time nature,
3) the top level physicists in the Institute of Time Nature Exploration studies the root of the equations, i.e. the nature of the time,
4) one of the numerous consequences of the fractal time is the reality of other 'dimensions',
5) the fractal time implies dangerous consequences for these other dimensions when nuclear weapons explode,
6) the sun obeys to the related electric universe theory and is not a thermonuclear furnace resembling atomic explosions process,
7) the ETs came in mass after the WWII due to the nuclear bombs explosions,

then you didn't understand a word of this topic which began with the audit report hidden by the GEIPAN (new SEPRA) during 11 years which former director J.J. Velasco wrote a book about the correlation between nuclear explosions and UFOs sigthings, as indicated in the links I provided. All is related when I speak about Julien's blog which released the SEPRA audit report before the GEIPAN and wrote an article called "Are we a security threat for extraterrestrials civilizations?".

So before speaking about 'beliefs' educate yourselves with the material provided, like the links "scientific research papers" on the right side of the blog.

posted on Dec, 28 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
A 'vision of fractal time' is not a fact like the fusion processes in the sun are fact. But you're clearly unable to discuss that, or psychologically incapable of backing down when corrected. Could be both.

This thread has all the usual signs of delusion:
- 'Special' people meeting 'aliens', but no evidence to support the claim and no desire to even try to get evidence. Also, poster claims that evidence is not needed because 'contactee' is 'special', lol. My ass.
- Claiming that a fancy theory shatters all previous knowledge, yet the person claiming it can't or won't defend the theory against accepted science.

Back to where we started: Delusion and grandiousity.

You said it yourself, didn't you?

Originally posted by alex45 .. So, I believe contactees are justified to be slightly megalomaniac due to the fate we are facing, closer and closer every day...

posted on Dec, 29 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

A 'vision of fractal time' is not a fact like the fusion processes in the sun are fact. But you're clearly unable to discuss that, or psychologically incapable of backing down when corrected. Could be both.

This thread has all the usual signs of delusion:
- 'Special' people meeting 'aliens', but no evidence to support the claim and no desire to even try to get evidence. Also, poster claims that evidence is not needed because 'contactee' is 'special', lol. My ass.
- Claiming that a fancy theory shatters all previous knowledge, yet the person claiming it can't or won't defend the theory against accepted science.

Back to where we started: Delusion and grandiousity.

You said it yourself, didn't you?

Originally posted by alex45 .. So, I believe contactees are justified to be slightly megalomaniac due to the fate we are facing, closer and closer every day...

I think you don't understand science. Like many skeptics you are using the word 'science' to hide your ignorance of its limits. I didn't say there wasn't a fusion process in the sun, I said that it is NOT PROVED AT ALL that this process resembles the atomic bomb process. There are many ways to get a fusion process. NONE KNOWS EXACTLY WHAT KIND OF PROCESS IS OCCURING IN THE SUN. There are assumptions, NOT CERTAINTIES. But you're clearly unable to discuss that, or psychologically incapable of backing down when corrected. Could be both.

The best evidence to date about 'Special' people meeting 'aliens' is the progress we can make with this new vision of the fractal time because it puts the nature of the evidences to the question. Go back to the root of science and the epistemology. Julien already defended his theory against 'accepted science'. That's why 'accepted scientists' agreed with him.

I said that the desire to give you evidences LIKE you expect them is fruitless because this kind of evidence would be labelled as faked systematically by skeptics. It is then irrelevant. The best evidence is the one you can reproduce at will. It is not the case of pics and vids. BUT IT IS THE CASE WITH AN ALIEN TECHNOLOGY. So we have to wait for the next step of the transformation of this Julien into another people who would be able to provide such an 'unchallenging' evidence. It's not a matter of lack of evidence, but about the PROPER EVIDENCE to provide...which is to come according to Julien.

Back to where we started: official gov department is hidding the truth for which proper responses will be given soon.
edit on 29-12-2012 by alex45 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join