It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A blog forced the French official UFO GOV NASA-LIKE DEPT to release a confidential report.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScientificUAPer

Originally posted by alex45
.. facing the facts...

What facts?

That the little space people is gonna pick up the chosen few who 'believe' in them, in their little spaceship?

I tell you what mate, if you take the pictures and the video of the event I'll be happy to sit on my ass and see what you got afterwards.

Until then, keep making a fool of yourself with your 'facts', lol.

edit on 22-12-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: (no reason given)

I was speaking about the facts I clearly explained before. Don't be silly.

For the event to come, wait and see...

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I tried reading the blog. It was very difficult to understand due to the translation or my incompetence. What is an alien replicator? So help me, if you tell me to read the blog then I am completely done here. (I have my suspicions that you may be this "Julien")

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by VekTorVik
I tried reading the blog. It was very difficult to understand due to the translation or my incompetence.

It is done on purpose.
If there is such an important message, why would you need hundreds of pages... only to confuse and to mislead others to think that the writer must be something special. Keep it short and simple is not their devise.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I tried reading the blog. It was very difficult to understand due to the translation or my incompetence. What is an alien replicator? So help me, if you tell me to read the blog then I am completely done here. (I have my suspicions that you may be this "Julien")

I guess that you have made the difference between the articles originally translated in English HERE, and the articles you COULD translate in English thanks to the 'translate' tool on the right side of the blog.

There is no 'alien replicator' but a Replication Alien Machine Project. This RAM would be a reversed-engineered machine able to imitate the UFOs performances. Nothing has been done through the CIA as far as I know since Eric Julien resigned from this project due to the script Gordon Novel maintained for the 'Kingdom Comes' film project, which is not made too.

What do you want to know or understand that you don't find in the blog?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by looofo

I tried reading the blog. It was very difficult to understand due to the translation or my incompetence.

It is done on purpose.
If there is such an important message, why would you need hundreds of pages... only to confuse and to mislead others to think that the writer must be something special. Keep it short and simple is not their devise.

It is not done on purpose because the mother language of Julien is French. He added English articles (and many other languages) to help people outside the French to know what he wrote and did. In addition, he lived few years in USA.

There are several messages and experiences. Why would you limit them to what you expect from a contactee? If you want to limit your effort to learn, read the books he wrote in English (someone translated them from French):

The Science of EXtraterrestrials
The Children of the Stars.

But you will miss many other important stuff. THIS IS A BLOG, NOT A SUMMARY OF A BLOG. In addition, I wrote a summary before on this very thread. What do you want? A summary of the summary?

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I do not find their stance surprising- I have talked to military here that say they get tons of reports, they have their own incidences with radar and professional observers all the time, and -they don't know what it is. Period.

Also, the UFO phenomenon is not popular here- very few people would even want to know what GEIPANS stance is (very few even know it exists, though they don't hide ). It's kinda like- where would they publish a report that no one is interested in?? Except a few rare people who are really sounding bonkers and probably shouldn't get any encouragement (I'm sorry, I have watched some people, as a result of a sighting or encounter, just have their minds fly off into lala land because it knocked their sense of reality askew. This blogger sounds like one).

So they're not playing the mysterious "we actually know it all and just aren't telling you" card. The french government and authorities don't get into those methods- the french are so sceptical they would never buy it.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

But you will miss many other important stuff. THIS IS A BLOG, NOT A SUMMARY OF A BLOG. In addition, I wrote a summary before on this very thread. What do you want? A summary of the summary?

Never heard of this guy before. I really took time to read some of its documents. If it is important he should keep it simple and short!
"D'autre part je comprends assez bien le français pour me rendre compte que c'est, imho, un illuminé, sans vouloir lui manquer de respect".

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

(I have my suspicions that you may be this "Julien")

I was getting those vibes too, to be honest

It could be the French Monsieur Greer trying to lure people and money into the Orleans forests to mate with the invisible UFO fairies

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by looofo

Never heard of this guy before. I really took time to read some of its documents. If it is important he should keep it simple and short!
"D'autre part je comprends assez bien le français pour me rendre compte que c'est, imho, un illuminé, sans vouloir lui manquer de respect".

You never heard of many things. It doesn't mean they don't exist or are not important. Except if you are the center of the world. 'Simple and short' don't fit with 'true and meaningful'. Otherwise, many people would have already understood everything. As for your French sentence, it's just AN opinion, not the truth.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

(I have my suspicions that you may be this "Julien")

I was getting those vibes too, to be honest

It could be the French Monsieur Greer trying to lure people and money into the Orleans forests to mate with the invisible UFO fairies

When people have nothing to say against solid arguments they begin to libel. You have reached this point ScientificUAPer.

posted on Dec, 23 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

You never heard of many things. It doesn't mean they don't exist or are not important. Except if you are the center of the world. ..

Right, but I tell you what: Megalomania seems to a be a trait with some of these 'contactees'. How's that for thinking the world revolves around one-self?

Do you take it personal when we discuss this Julien character? If so, why?

posted on Dec, 24 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

You never heard of many things. It doesn't mean they don't exist or are not important. Except if you are the center of the world. ..

Right, but I tell you what: Megalomania seems to a be a trait with some of these 'contactees'. How's that for thinking the world revolves around one-self?

Do you take it personal when we discuss this Julien character? If so, why?

I don't take anything personal at all, for Julien, or anyone else. But what I don't like are people rejecting paranormal experiences, denying facts and labeling contactees. The big problem with the contactees is that, when they really are contactees, they are facing universal problems, and sometimes solutions, due to the scale of the ETs / UFOs 'living area', i.e. the space (I'd rather say space-time). It goes FAAAAR beyond the mini world of the USA, and regards everyone on the Earth, especially when you understand that their dimension is the same of the deads' that everyone will become one day or another, EVERYONE.

By nature, the contactees are 'megalomaniac' because THE ISSUES ARE MEGA.

From my point of view, american people are most of the time far more megalomaniac than the average persons on this planet, and even compared with the contactees, proportionally speaking. They believe they are the most powerful people when they are not. Americans elect Miss Universe or Mister Universe. You bet, on this tiny planet among billions of billions in the universe. The most influencial people in the world are american for Forbes and many other american magazines, radios and TVs. The same for the most sexy woman or man. Everything you take, the best, the most and the strongest in any field are american. Look at the US series on TV. Everything revolves around american security and honor. American are MEGA when they are not even just 5% of the world population. But they have a BIG problem. They are infected by the NIH virus. Do you know what it is?

THE "NOT INVENTED HERE" VIRUS. Everything that is not american is inferior. The truth is obviously different.

So, I believe contactees are justified to be slightly megalomaniac due to the fate we are facing, closer and closer every day.
edit on 24-12-2012 by alex45 because: typo

edit on 24-12-2012 by alex45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

So, I believe contactees are justified to be slightly megalomaniac due to the fate we are facing, closer and closer every day...

This last bit sounds delusional tbh.

This supposed 'fate' you are talking about sounds like either:

1) something in your own mind
2) something you read somewhere and didn't question the validity of. E.g. something you read on some 'contactee' website (yawn) or in some apocalyptic religious writings (yawn). There are SO many stories, and so little evidence.. Didn't we just experience the world not going under in 2012, as so many wackos had 'predicted'?

If this 'Julien' character has an exact time/date, his 'believers' and you should show proof afterwards in the form of pics and video from multiple angles and multiple cameras recording each other. Please return with the pics. Otherwise, please cut out this quasi-religious 'contactee' bs about apocalypse and 'rapture' etc etc, it's so lame.

edit on 26-12-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   
First of all, Julien NEVER said anything like "the world will end in 2012". NEVER! The End of the Mayan Calendar at 13.(00.0.0.0) batkuns exactly fits with the new year (20)13 of the Gregorian Calendar. Really strange indeed. Maybe just a coincidence...but who knows?

Second, it's easy to see that the economic crisis is far from ending and will get worse and worse, surely ending in a global war like the Second World War scenario. Nothing delusional here. Many economic experts say the same thing, especially due to the tensions with Iran, Russia, China and North Korea.

Third, the proof you are waiting for can't come thanks to Julien's intels himself since he is keeping the date / hour secret for he is not trusting anyone any more due to the numerous betrayals he experienced, as I already told you (your memory is getting down). In addition, since you are talking about 'believers' supposed to shoot pics and vids, you already prepare your future answers saying that any evidence could only be fakes because of this very status of 'believers' having shot this event.

The only proof could come from the ETs themselves if they want to make a show where (vicinity of Orleans, France) Julien and his girlfriend are to leave Earth. In that case, many unrelated witnesses could have time enough to make pics and vids. But you have to suppose that they will have time to do so. It then depends on ETs. The unrelated witnesses must have the desire to share their pics and vids with the public, AND these proofs have not to be covered up by intel agencies. So, many conditions to fulfill, indeed.

As you can see, nothing here is about beliefs but facts and conditions.
edit on 27-12-2012 by alex45 because: two / three sentences more.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by mirageman

An abundance of empirical and scientific evidence now proves beyond a reasonable doubt − during the latter half of the twentieth century, a deeply secret group within the United States government reverse-engineered an extraterrestrial spacecraft. In 2003, the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency, which had (along with many sitting U.S. Presidents) largely been denied access to this secret program, received an extensively well-researched and prepared document titled “SUPREME COSMIC SECRET” (SCS) written solely for the CIA’s internal review. This document detailed and evidenced the science of this formerly super secret program. The Agency exhaustively analyzed the facts and science in the SCS Report and found it was accurate, truthful, and correct in its science and engineering findings. As a result, the CIA now sanctions the group responsible for creating the SCS document – RAM Gravonics, LLC. – in its developmental effort to replicate this technology. The group that originally replicated the alien craft has been known by various names – Majic, MJ-12, and Majestic 12. Its members gave their creation a name: The Alien Reproduction Vehicle, or “ARV.” The Majic program had been paid for with “deep black” funds acquired from Majic’s global narcotics operations, in excess of an estimated $100 billion dollars. From mid-2004 to 2009, the CIA covertly authorized, supported, and sanctioned a comprehensive effort by RAM Gravonics to organize a science team and develop a plan to once again reverse engineer this extraordinary transport technology. Success in developing it would revolutionize our civilization. Its effects would be well beyond the meaning of the word Promethean.

Full article here: presidentialufo.com...

Grant Cameron is normally quite a balanced guy from what I know of him on radio/TV and even his web articles.

This article suggests that RAM Gravonics are implementing the following.

The first track is by near-term experimental development efforts. The second is through development of a film “Disclosure” to be shown to the President and the public regarding the truth about the abnormally secret reality of this technology, its off-world original creators, and its incredible (and easy to predict) Utopian effects on our entire civilization.This technology can end justifications for war and create a permanent condition of world peace for millennia to come. However, this inevitable portent is not well-received within the power circles of the world.

From what I can see with a quick net search the Chairman and CEO of the RAM Gravionics Group, is guy called Gordon Novel and the company pioneer technology in time control, gravity manipulation and free energy. He appears to have backgrounds in law, science and film making and intelligence (disinformation?).

What's it all about?

Is it a hoax, a plug for something, is he another Chase Brandon?

Oh boy, how weird it is!

On Saturday December 22, 2012 a RAM Project document emerged on Presidential UFO website by Grant Cameron AFTER THE SAME KIND OF DOC WAS RELEASED ON THE ERIC JULIEN'S BLOG ON DECEMBER 4th. How convenient it is, isn't it?

Look at this link, this one and that one.

It reminds us the same scenario of the secret audit report of the SEPRA 'coincidently and suddenly' popping up on the CNES / GEIPAN website AFTER IT WAS RELEASED ON THE JULIEN'S BLOG. Remember this article on his blog.

Eric Julien seems to be under close surveillance before his departure with ETs. But for the skeptics all of this are just 'fairy tales'. Choose your side, you decide.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by alex45

the danger of the nuclear weapons is not only for the human beings but for the whole universe, including the multiverse (ETs & Deads) due to the fractal nature of the time.

I'm antinuclear (even as power generation, except Tritium generators) but that concept is not even good science fiction, out sun is like several nuclear weapons going on all the time and that is a single star...

I would agree that nuclear power may have caused concern to a force already present on Earth but going further with that is just not believable to me.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Panic2k11
reply to post by alex45

the danger of the nuclear weapons is not only for the human beings but for the whole universe, including the multiverse (ETs & Deads) due to the fractal nature of the time.

I'm antinuclear (even as power generation, except Tritium generators) but that concept is not even good science fiction, out sun is like several nuclear weapons going on all the time and that is a single star...

I would agree that nuclear power may have caused concern to a force already present on Earth but going further with that is just not believable to me.

That's where you could be totally wrong. 'Not believable' doesn't mean 'impossible'. Maybe you are missing a key element.

The thermonuclear nature of the sun is NOTHING BUT A THEORY! We have NO evidence AT ALL about this THEORY. The alternate theory is the ELECTRIC UNIVERSE THEORY for which the sun IS NOT a thermonuclear furnace!

As a matter of fact, the Absolute Relativity Theory of Eric Julien, based on the fractal nature of the time, clearly fits with the Electric Universe Theory.

If stars are NOT thermonuclear furnaces, then atomic explosions ARE a danger for civilizations very far from us due to consequences in their high time densities plane of existence. That's why they came in mass just after the Second World War. It seemed to me that all of this was explanained above in one or two posts.
edit on 27-12-2012 by alex45 because: typo

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by alex45

Even if I only skimmed the information regarding the ELECTRIC UNIVERSE THEORY there is factual data that indicates that stars are indeed thermonuclear furnaces in nature, this is how various elements come into existence. I haven't seen any theory that goes against these known facts (not theories). Hence the notion that atomic explosions ARE a danger for civilizations very far from us, seems ludicrous (but I will agree not to discard it as a remote possibility, even if I don't see how it could).

Can you provide any source to the Absolute Relativity Theory of Eric Julien (I did a minor search in Wikipedia and it isn't mentioned there), how credible is it ?

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Panic2k11
reply to post by alex45

Even if I only skimmed the information regarding the ELECTRIC UNIVERSE THEORY there is factual data that indicates that stars are indeed thermonuclear furnaces in nature, this is how various elements come into existence. I haven't seen any theory that goes against these known facts (not theories). Hence the notion that atomic explosions ARE a danger for civilizations very far from us, seems ludicrous (but I will agree not to discard it as a remote possibility, even if I don't see how it could).

Can you provide any source to the Absolute Relativity Theory of Eric Julien (I did a minor search in Wikipedia and it isn't mentioned there), how credible is it ?

The factual data are NOT saying that the stars are thermonuclear furnaces. There is ALWAYS layers and layers of INTERPRETATIONS OF DATA. Most of the time people mix data and the most accepted theories. There are different ways to get elements into existence. The atomic explosions are not the only one, thanks God. The worst problem of this NUCLEAR THEORY is the temperature of the sun corona which is far beyond the one of the sun surface. If the sun was just a thermonuclear furnace it wouldn't be possible. If it's the case it is because the sun is an electric dipole...WITH NO THERMONUCLEAR ACTIVITY.

The thermonuclear furnace is NOT A FACT, but a THEORY.

It is not because YOU haven't seen any theory against the thermonuclear furnace that they are not right. The electric universe theory is getting stronger everyday thanks to physicists. The problem is to struggle against committees of referees who 'make the law'.

It's like the time when the Earth was flat. It was accepted by the majority...which was deeply wrong. There is a huge amount of research papers about the electric universe theory but you have to dig to get it. I guess you know that you won't find everything in wikipedia, right?

As a result, the Absolute Relativity, which fits with the electric universe theory, goes far beyond this latter. Read the book 'The Science of Extraterrestrials', but start with this article to understand this new paradigm.

You have plenty of articles and praises about this book in Julien's blog. But for the English speaking people it's easier to dig into this link.

posted on Dec, 27 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
You can find praises of this book here. See below some of them.

September 11th, 2007

“If the hypothesis, fascinating I must admit, of Eric Julien is verified directly or indirectly, so yes, that would explain all the paranormal, I indeed say all the SUPERNATURAL, more exactly all the NATURAL NOT ALREADY EXPLAINED, and one must give to him the Nobel prize of physics”. Michel Carmassi (Phd) French Physicist

“The demonstration is convincing! … I find the whole very well structured and interesting; as for the innovative aspect, not to worry.” Michel Actis, Doctor in Physics, France.

“I am happy to be useful to you. Your views on the phenomenon of time are very interesting to my colleagues and myself.” Alexander Levich, Physicist, President of the Institute of Time Nature Exploration, Russia.

“My opinion of this book is that it is highly coherent. … It is okay that it is coherent, but it is not enough that the pieces all agree among themselves: do they agree with the reality of things? That is where it becomes interesting. In fact, its field of investigation ranges from the microscopic (a study of matter at the fundamental level, the internal structure of the wave of matter, the structure of the electron and of light, the structure of space and of time, fundamental forces, energy, heat, and so on) to the macroscopic (a study of the formation of the galaxies, of gravitation at the universal scale, of missing mass, and so on); giving explanations that are plausible, coherent, and in accordance with the observations that quantum physics and astrophysics have been able to provide but not to explain. … In this sense, it lays the foundations of a new physics with a vision that is unifying and finally fundamentally simple (although abstract), meanwhile paying homage to the labors of those whose ideas have served him in the effort to make explicit, in scientific language, what he had in mind (Ari Letho, Jean-Pierre Garnier-Malet, and so on). … It becomes clear that his theory goes much further than what already exists, and that it is innovative. … The coherence includes paranormal effects (psychic abilities, telepathy, displacement in the spiritual body, memory of dreams, and so on) and explanations relative to the effects of UFOs (displacement of the ships, various visual effects, missing time, creation of crop circles, radiant impacts on nature, and so on). There it become a theory of the super-all, but one that does not need all kinds of lumps to succeed in unifying the various elements: all is based on one unique concept. It s probably one of the best books ever published in ufology from a scientific point of view.” Pascal di Scala, Professor of Mathematics, France.

Having had scientific training (Centrale School Engineer Paris), I found in the book of Eric Julien a well argued development in favor of his absolute Relativity. This new approach, which upsets our usual concepts, seems me to propose solid answers to currently unsolved scientific problems. And, more important in my eyes still, absolute Relativity brings something essential for the comprehension of the spiritual world. I thus can only highly recommend the reading of this book to any person eager to understand who we are . Philippe Pellaumail 44800 Saint-Herblain, France.

“Eric Julien has worked much to assimilate the laws of physics in their latest development: limited and generalized relativity, quantum mechanics, cosmology. He uses his knowledge of these domains to draw up a theory that would explain the existence of extraterrestrials and how they would reach us, even living so far from us on the universal scale. … This book is very clever, and being scientifically trained, I would have to study it closely to detect possible tricks. In any case this book is a scientific mine. Competent physicists would need to give their opinions on the method and the results. I am pleased to signal the enormous scientific work behind and the certain interest in this book beyond the polemics that it may engender here and there. … This book deserves to be read for the scientific knowledge that it provides. …” Alain Pelosato, Editor in Chief of Science-Fiction Magazine.

And many more at the link provided above. Plus this one, or that one.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join