It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A blog forced the French official UFO GOV NASA-LIKE DEPT to release a confidential report.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackcube

Originally posted by alex45
I am really surprised by the lack of reaction from UFOS / ETS researchers. Someone is claiming that he knows when and where ETs will come, that this event will bring the DISCLOSURE few time later, but no reaction.

Because we heard that kinda of story so many times and nothing happened.

Show me a case where the contactee:

1) wrote a scientific book praised by physicists and has been invited to participate to a CIA sponsored Replication Alien Machine project,

+

2) wrote a world message from the ETs which has been spontaneously translated in more than 20 languages by the readers,

+

3) wrote an article about the misdeeds of the official government UFO department within the NASA-LIKE administration,

+

4) wrote an article about the danger posed by the nuclear weapons and plants FOR THE ETs & DEADS, not for only for the human living beings,

+

5) warned about a conditional tsunami on a precise date, conditioned by a nuclear simulation that could have led the US leaders to go to war against Iran, due to a comet he didn't know about, nor its crossing date of the ecliptic plane, danger that was confirmed by NSA, US NAVY and CIA.

+

6) warned about a huge nuclear accident (Fukushima) after he unexpectedly had to leave USA.

+

7) warned people about his transformation into another identity, from which he can't get benefit about this warning, thanks to a rapture with benevolent ETs at a precise window of time, at a place which easy to find.

IF YOU CAN SHOW ME ONLY ONE CASE OF THAT KIND, I WOULD ADMIT YOU ARE RIGHT.

IF NOT, YOU ARE JUST AVOIDING THE TRUTH.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImpactoR

I am really surprised by the lack of reaction from UFOS / ETS researchers. Someone is claiming that he knows when and where ETs will come, that this event will bring the DISCLOSURE few time later, but no reaction.

I remember from one documentary about Nazi and their projects. "Those who speak do not know, those who know, do not speak"

It is full of talkers on various documentaries, yet their evidence is not more than that of an average researcher.

If you are ASKED TO SPEAK BY ETs, then you speak. Are the "full of talkers on various documentaries" meeting the following criteria:

Because we heard that kinda of story so many times and nothing happened.

1) wrote a scientific book praised by physicists and has been invited to participate to a CIA sponsored Replication Alien Machine project,

+

2) wrote a world message from the ETs which has been spontaneously translated in more than 20 languages by the readers,

+

3) wrote an article about the misdeeds of the official government UFO department within the NASA-LIKE administration,

+

4) wrote an article about the danger posed by the nuclear weapons and plants FOR THE ETs & DEADS, not for only for the human living beings,

+

5) warned about a conditional tsunami on a precise date, conditioned by a nuclear simulation that could have led the US leaders to go to war against Iran, due to a comet he didn't know about, nor its crossing date of the ecliptic plane, danger that was confirmed by NSA, US NAVY and CIA.

+

6) warned about a huge nuclear accident (Fukushima) after he unexpectedly had to leave USA.

+

7) warned people about his transformation into another identity, from which he can't get benefit about this warning, thanks to a rapture with benevolent ETs at a precise window of time, at a place which easy to find.

IF YOU CAN SHOW ME ONLY ONE CASE OF THAT KIND, I WOULD ADMIT YOU ARE RIGHT.

IF NOT, YOU ARE JUST AVOIDING THE TRUTH.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Alright, thanks for the explanations and background info, much easier to understand now!

My biggest problem here is trusting a 'contactee'. Where is this 'rapture' going to take place, did it already happen? If so, did he get some friends to record it on video or something?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Hi ScientificUAPer,

You're welcome.

The biggest problem of the ETs is surely trusting a human. The biggest problem of the contactee Eric Julien is also trusting a human after all the betrayals and greedy people he lived and encountered as he already said in many of his articles. I don't think he has any friend now. With all the secret agencies on his back, he surely doesn't trust anyone.

As far as I know, he didn't give any date of departure, except before the "End of December". Well, in Hawaii, December 31 2012 at 23 hours will January the first in Europe. You then have to wait until that date. But it could be tomorrow December 21st too, or the day after.

He posted something few hours ago, so he is still here, but maybe for few hours more.

The place is in the vicinity of Orleans in France. He didn't give any specific except a cryptic google map in an addendum in the "Lettre des Messagers" (see section of Main Articles (Les Articles Essentiels) on the right side of the blog).

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Ok. I don't have the knowledge to know if such thing happened before.

Irrelevant point because being translated means only that it has being translated. comics and mangas are translated to many languages by the readers.

Anyone can write such thing and doesn't proof a thing.

The same answer as before.

still the same answer.

After or before the event? He was precise to where the location of such event would happen? There are plenty of "after event prophets" in the world.

And?

Many people in the world claim a lot of crazy stuff. There is nothing substantial or special about your contactee. Sorry.

edit on 20/12/12 by blackcube because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Ok. I don't have the knowledge to know if such thing happened before.

Even with the knowledge you wouldn't find any case of such.

Irrelevant point because being translated means only that it has being translated. comics and mangas are translated to many languages by the readers.

This message was translated by people who felt it was true. In addition, this message asks a question that NONE HAS EVER ASKED. Many people shared their contact experiences with ETs after their answer. At last, a spontaneous petition emerged. The most active petition ever for such a message.

Anyone can write such thing and doesn't proof a thing.

NOT ANYONE. You must have the original audit report in your hands to write such an article and be in the inner circle of the "guys who know".

The same answer as before.

NO! This was the first time in the world someone scientifically explains WHY the nuclear weapons and plants posed a threat to the ETs and Deads, and proves it with diagrams of sigthings above nuclear installations.

still the same answer.

NO! You didn't read what I wrote. He gave a precise date on which a giant tsunami had to take place due to the impact of a fragment of a comet he didn't know the existence IF a specific test (Divine Strake) wasn't cancelled. The comet SW3 he then discovered unexpectdely fragmented few days before this date and was due to cross the ecliptic plane ON THAT DATE, condition to hit the Earth. Again Julien didn't know anything about this comet SW3. And the Divine Strake test was cancelled ON THAT DATE of May 25th, 2006, by the US authorities. NSA, US NAVY and CIA agents confirmed that SW3 fragments were a danger for the Earth DESPITE what NASA announced. If the path of the comet was far from the Earth, the explosion of the fragmentation got fragments off course inbound the Earth.

After or before the event? He was precise to where the location of such event would happen? There are plenty of "after event prophets" in the world.

He warned about the huge nuclear accident TWO YEARS BEFORE IT HAPPENED and described the condition for which he had to leave his place. He didn't know how. He announced this event at a time he didn't expect to leave his place because he didn't have the means to do it.

And?

Many people in the world claim a lot of crazy stuff. There is nothing substantial or special about your contactee. Sorry.

NO! NONE IN THE WORLD EVER ANNOUNCED THIS CHANGE OF BODY AND IDENTITY TO BRING US BACK THE DISCLOSURE AFTER HAVING PROVED TO BE RIGHT WITH SO MANY SPECIFICS. It's one thing to say "many people...", it's another to prove it.

I am sorry too. You didn't prove your case because there are plenty of specifics and subtstance in Julien's case. You just need to study his case rather than throwing all the arguments you don't want to hear.

edit on 20-12-2012 by alex45 because: bugs

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I think that what is the most stunning thing with Julien's case is the logic that can be found in his works and articles. He never contradicted himself and stayed on the same path of logic. Every deed can be easily explained and all is now clear for those who want to learn and understand.

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Any comment? Weird...

Is it too much?

posted on Dec, 21 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Do you know this Julien character personally?

The tsunami in Asia was caused by an earthquake, not by fragments from a comet.

Anyone can predict a nuclear problem, they will happen again in the future. That's why we need to focus on green energy.

I don't know where he got that report from, there might be 'believers' in the French gov. too, maybe someone gave him a copy? That's the only part of the story that isn't just like all the stories we've heard a hundred times before, sorry.

Oh, and that brings me to a personal observation: 'Exopolitics' is based on belief and there's a cult-like side to it. It's not what I'd call UFO-research, it looks much more like new age make-believe, centered around these make-believe 'contactees'.

edit on 21-12-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScientificUAPer
Do you know this Julien character personally?

The tsunami in Asia was caused by an earthquake, not by fragments from a comet.

Anyone can predict a nuclear problem, they will happen again in the future. That's why we need to focus on green energy.

I don't know where he got that report from, there might be 'believers' in the French gov. too, maybe someone gave him a copy? That's the only part of the story that isn't just like all the stories we've heard a hundred times before, sorry.

Oh, and that brings me to a personal observation: 'Exopolitics' is based on belief and there's a cult-like side to it. It's not what I'd call UFO-research, it looks much more like new age make-believe, centered around these make-believe 'contactees'.

edit on 21-12-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: (no reason given)

I followed Julien's story quite closely everywhere he wrote something.

The tsunami in Asia was a consequence of an earthquake. But this earthquake could have been a consequence of 1) a direct fragment impact, and/or 2) a delayed resonant wave of an atlantic impact through the mantle of the Earth. As you surely know, seismic waves cross the entire planet.

On the other hand, Julien never said that the impact in the Atlantic ocean had to directly trigger a giant tsunami, BUT a shocking wave triggering an earthquake, that would trigger a mega submarine volcanoes activity, itself being the trigger of a giant tsunami.

Anyway, there has been many consequences around the date of May 25th, 2006, among which an earthquake, followed by a tsunami killing thousands of people. But at that date the comet SW3 crossed the ecliptic plane AND Divine Strake has been cancelled. WEIRD COINCIDENCES, isn't it, like the FEMA PACIFIC PERIL EXERCIZE ON MAY 23-25, 2006...and many other coincidences.

Anyone can predict a nuclear accident. But Julien predicted a HUGE nuclear accident (a Tchernobyl-like accident) ONCE he has left USA, at a place resembling the name where he was living (Chattanooga / Fukushima: 4 syllables, a double vowel, "u" and "a" sound, finishing with "a"). And he didn't know when he had to leave USA, BUT this was with this chronology that events occured.

I think I said Julien got the copy of the audit report from Bernard Thouanel, a journalist specialized in UFOs, rather skeptic (Thouanel was the first to say that the Belgium triangles UFOs in the 90's were the F-117 stealth military airplane!). The CNES in which there is the actual GEIPAN (new SEPRA) is full of skeptics (about 99%). There is no "believers" in the French government, quite the opposite.

This audit report is NOT the only part of the story. His book "The Science of Extraterrestrials" is the best scientific book EVER to really explain the UFOs and ETs behavior. That's why he was asked to work for a CIA sponsored Replication Alien Machine Project. Give me only ONE name of a contactee being asked for this kind of assignement.

Julien quitted the Exopolitics Institute due to the lack of confidence of Michael Salla in the conditional tsunami alert launched by his "fellow director and contactee Eric Julien". Salla betrayed him.

Now it's your problem if you have a negative approach of the contactees. It's not the contactees' problem. Most of the people accept to believe in 1) UFOS, 2) lifeforms in the universe, 3) intelligent forms of alien, but NEVER in enough close, advanced and intelligent benevolent ETs able to telepathically communicate with humans.

THAT'S ILLOGIC.

BUT, I do understand you when supposed contactees are not able to prove their case. MANY SUPPOSED CONTACTEES DON'T MAKE THEIR "JOB" CORRECTLY OR ARE JUST FALSE CONTACTEES. That's where Michael Salla made a BIG MISTAKE. Once he fully and publicly rejected the Julien's tsunami alert saying he would have received it from some kind of "Earth change phenomenon" with the May 25th, 2006, date, he suddenly wrote an article, after the cancellation of the Divine Strake Test, saying that it could be possible that this extraterrestrials warning had changed the leaders' mind about this test, without recognizing he was wrong at the first place. For Julien, exopolitics is evil because it makes you believe that you can "negociate" with civilizations far more advanced than the human civilization. The ETs civilizations "helping" us are just wanting to control us.

At last, Julien, in his blog, keeps saying that New Agers are wrong. So are the "greeners". "Green energy", as we actually envisage it, is an illusion to solve the planet problems. A quantum leap has to be done in the scientific research...and he brings us the solution in his book...for free!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
double post. Please delete it
edit on 22-12-2012 by alex45 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I would like to mention that, whatever date Julien leaves this planet, to come back later, it is interesting to note that December 21, 2012, is the end of the Long Count of the Mayan calendar of 13 baktuns: 13.00.0.0.0., i.e. 5,126 years.

As a matter of fact, it comes at the END of year 2012 of the Gregorian calendar. That would mean that the real event date is the passage from 2012 to 2013!

In other words, at year 13. hour 00. minute 00. seconde 00.

Just my two cents...

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Triple post. Please delete it.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Thanks for clearing that up. It is easier to understand the OP after you clarify it. I have never heard of this guy our his claims. You state them as if they are matter of fact. When did he make all of these fantastic predictions and who did he tell them to, you? I think it is more realistic he is using this single document to build fantastical claims to sell books. What kind of machine did he build with the CIA? You say it like it is common or normal.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by VekTorVik
Thanks for clearing that up. It is easier to understand the OP after you clarify it. I have never heard of this guy our his claims. You state them as if they are matter of fact. When did he make all of these fantastic predictions and who did he tell them to, you? I think it is more realistic he is using this single document to build fantastical claims to sell books. What kind of machine did he build with the CIA? You say it like it is common or normal.

You're welcome.

You have never heard of this guy maybe because many websites and forums banned him due to lies and lies and manipulations from people whose goal was to shut his mouth. His blog brings enough data and evidences to show that what he said was a matter of facts. The May 25th, 2006, was a worldwide case, as was his book. He went public on several national and international radios, TV and magazines. Look at all the links he puts in his blog. The huge nuclear accident prediction was made in French.

No, the French audit report article is just a tiny part of his deeds. And all his books are FOR FREE ONLINE (French, English, Spanish and Chinese). He doesn't sell books and couldn't get royalties once gone from this planet.

He clearly states that he quitted the CIA sponsored Replication Alien Machine Project, after having made a briefing doc, due to the oriented script of the "Kingdom Comes" film project aimed at financing this bird development. He shows on his blog the letter he wrote to Gordon Novel (executive director of the RAM Project) asking him to make big changes in the script that Novel didn't make. As a matter of fact, Gordon Novel NEVER was able to develop any bird with the CIA. Eric Julien and his ETs friends weren't with him anymore.

Of course, you can be aware of all of this ONLY if you go to the blog and study the case. If you need spoon-feeding, you will have thousands of questions when answers are already available in the blog.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
So many fairytales, so little evidence..

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScientificUAPer
So many fairytales, so little evidence..

This is when I love the supposed UFOs researchers, when they have no more argument to present when facing the facts. Thank you for making me laugh!

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I have done some reading on Éric Julien's blog. Lots of known science mixed with fairytales, the classical new age approach or garbage should I say (remember the 21 December hype).

Only a few are going to be saved, in huge vessels coming down on earth. If you are one of the chosen, you can ask (telepathy) if you can take your pet with you...

At least this story is going to end on the 31 December 2012, after that I hope we will never ever hear from him.

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

.. facing the facts...

What facts?

That the little space people is gonna pick up the chosen few who 'believe' in them, in their little spaceship?

I tell you what mate, if you take the pictures and the video of the event I'll be happy to sit on my ass and see what you got afterwards.

Until then, keep making a fool of yourself with your 'facts', lol.

edit on 22-12-2012 by ScientificUAPer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by looofo
I have done some reading on Éric Julien's blog. Lots of known science mixed with fairytales, the classical new age approach or garbage should I say (remember the 21 December hype).

Only a few are going to be saved, in huge vessels coming down on earth. If you are one of the chosen, you can ask (telepathy) if you can take your pet with you...

At least this story is going to end on the 31 December 2012, after that I hope we will never ever hear from him.

Unless something happens...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join