It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my job is to shed light, it will get easier to do with vortex based electricity...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
This is a golden nugget that I havent seen much about, but the future of the technology is now, everybody needs to educate themselves on vortex based mathemathetics, it is the key to unlock the illusion we are living!!

www.powermag.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS, hope you have a good one...

Here's a handy link that should be able to answer most of your posting related questions: Frequently Asked Questions

Good luck.

SS

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestorm

the so called chimney effect is known for a long time, it's curies they start eventually now with that..

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
A major facebook and paypal investor is getting behind it, that is good, all these future primitive technologies have been know about for ages, it will be interesting to see which ones can make it through the veil...

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestorm

Welcome to ATS. Sounds like you have a lot to contribute.....

Des

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Greetings,
Thank you for the post.

Two other sites you might find interesting, if you don't already know about them, are;

peswiki.com Tracks current devices and technology.

rexresearch.com A mother lode of lost, ignored, etc. technology.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

thanks! i do have a lot to share, incredible things are happening in my life, my quest for knowledge is becoming syncronized, when you find the key it unlocks everything that has been hidden, i just found the key!!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by GeorgeH

thanks , digging the peswiki site, nice

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
here is a gold nugget , cold fusion confirmed by toyota? what!!! this is huge..

news.newenergytimes.net...

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics
Terms & Conditions Of Use
What are P F K W S
The points system

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice & you'll find numerous threads to add your thoughts to right now. Once you've achieved a minimum of 20 posts, you'll be able to create your own threads & additionally send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

*Closing Thread*

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” or spam will be removed. Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

I'm sure you'll understand the necessity for us having rules like this. It helps keep all the great threads and topics in their perspective areas of interest and not all lumped together, making it difficult to find when wanting to make additional comments.

With that said, I'm going to have to close this thread as it does not comply with the above stated rules. Please, after you have managed to get 20 posts under your belt, start your own thread in one of the appropriate areas.

new topics

top topics

join