It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails exist time for a new discussion

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BrieBird

SRM Patent: patft.uspto.gov.../50031 86&RS=PN/5003186
Montana SRM Ethics Page: www.umt.edu...
EDF SRM: solutions.edf.org...
EDF SRM Vimeo: vimeo.com...
SRMGI: www.srmgi.org...
SRM Image: justmeint.files.wordpress.com...

and just ignore the promoters of the Toxic Agenda

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

To be honest, I've been waiting for a post like this, so first off I wanna thank you! Chemtrails have been a very interesting thing to me, I have tons of crazy photos on my phone an have done enough research and common knowledge that there is deffinaty something they're hiding behind these chemtrails. I live in Michigan, and with the weather, normaly being quite jumpy, I have still even noticed massive weather changes throughout the year, in my opinion, from the chemtrails. In the past three or four months we have had temperatures from 70's to the lower teens, with one day maybe being 46 and the next, 13. Regaurdless, the weather has most definatly been out of the norm. I have come to notice than on or after days of heavy chemtrails, there will some some sort of precipitation, however only light to medium. Hell, we haven't had even less than and inch of snow stick for over 12 hours yet. This is deffinatly not normal weather in michigan. What is the reason for this is what I've always wondered. I am totally aware that there are a lot of natural disaters waiting to happen and happening as we speak, but what is coming for us still throws me off. I have some theorys as to what it could be but I would love to hear other peoples input.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Because the most common sulphur compound proposed for this is sulphur dioxide - a colourless gasses.

That's false, it's not the most common proposed compound. Many different chemicals/substances have been proposed. Using various techniques.

Leading geoengineer scientist David Keith recommends using aluminum

This list below does not included the newer methods of Aluminum and barium.

Source

Option 1: Increasing Sulfur Content of Jet Fuel in Commercial Fleet

Option 2: Direct Injection of Sulfur Dioxide Gas Using Dedicated Fleet of Jet Aircraft

Option 3: Direct Injection of Sulfur Dioxide Gas Using High Altitude Jet Aircraft

Option 4: Direct Injection of Ammonium Sulfate Aerosol Using Dedicated Fleet of Jet Aircraft

Option 5: Running Commercial Jet Engines with Richer Fuel to Air Ratio

Option 6: Running Dedicated Fleet of Jet Engines with Richer Fuel to Air Ratio

Option 7: Running High Altitude Aircraft Jet Engines with Richer Fuel to Air Ratio

Prioritization of Sulfur/Soot Release Strategies

How convenient of you to constantly forget, even though I have posted this link in numerous threads, that one of the proposed method for dispersal of the material is to inject it into the hot exhaust gases.

Source

Page 31

In the case of the present system, a significant quantity of sulfuric acid will be stored on the aircraft and ejected into the atmosphere during flight. This liquid could be injected into the engine to provide additional thrust at high altitudes to combat thrust lapse. As discussed in the previous section elevated sulfur content is detrimental to engine component life, and consequently traditional liquid injection techniques (compressor inlet injection) would not be appropriate for this system. However, some thrust augmentation may be realizable by injecting the sulfuric acid downstream of the turbine, in a manner similar to a modern afterburner. By this approach, to achieve thrust increases the turbine exhaust gases must be hot enough to vaporize the sulfuric acid

Source

Page 32

While the sulfuric acid injection technique described above does provide some extended altitude capability, it does not appear to provide a substantial enough benefit to warrant its implementation in a turbofan engine for that purpose. However, injection of the sulfuric acid into the exhaust in this way may represent an efficient method by which to disperse it into the atmosphere. This analysis suggests that even at the maximum sulfuric acid release rate under consideration (24.9 kg/s) the thrust level produced by the engine is not adversely affected (1.05 thrust ratio).

edit on 16-12-2012 by MagicWand67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
The anger regarding this topic is so strange to me. Why the passion in debunking instead of attracting like minded individuals searching for answers? Thank you to all that intelligently contributed to the discussion I for one know that the crisscrossed lines in the sky followed by a whitewashed sky for the remainder of the day is not normal and is in need of discussion.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TarusTheBull

I too am from west Michigan and completely agree with you about the weather very unusual even for us. The chemtrails here always seem to be early morning in the direction of the rising sun. I counted 11 individual trails a few weeks ago then the sky just turned a hazy whitewashed color some hours later. Something is definitly up since I do not live in a major flight path. Then I came across these links and it all made sense in my mind. A preventive attempt to shield us from some kind of solar event or perhaps further global warming. I will try to post my picture of the chemtrails that I have been documenting. Not very savvy when it comes to imbedding these things.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

SRM Patent: patft.uspto.gov.../50031 86&RS=PN/5003186
Montana SRM Ethics Page: www.umt.edu...
EDF SRM: solutions.edf.org...
EDF SRM Vimeo: vimeo.com...
SRMGI: www.srmgi.org...
SRM Image: justmeint.files.wordpress.com...

How does SRMI suggesting that SRM needs regulating BEFORE it occurs, or a picture of "climate engineering PROPOSALS" any evidence that something is already happening??

oh - looks like you've just copied the content out of someone else's post a couple of days ago...in which case "so what?" seems an appropriate answer

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicWand67
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Because the most common sulphur compound proposed for this is sulphur dioxide - a colourless gasses.

That's false, it's not the most common proposed compound. Many different chemicals/substances have been proposed. Using various techniques.

This list does not included the newer methods of Aluminum and barium.

Source

Option 1: Increasing Sulfur Content of Jet Fuel in Commercial Fleet

Except that i have mentioned this a couple of times in the past myself...

Option 2: Direct Injection of Sulfur Dioxide Gas Using Dedicated Fleet of Jet Aircraft

Option 3: Direct Injection of Sulfur Dioxide Gas Using High Altitude Jet Aircraft

Oh - look...sulphur dioxide - where did I see that mentioned recently??

Option 4: Direct Injection of Ammonium Sulfate Aerosol Using Dedicated Fleet of Jet Aircraft

Meh...why bother..??

Option 5: Running Commercial Jet Engines with Richer Fuel to Air Ratio

Option 6: Running Dedicated Fleet of Jet Engines with Richer Fuel to Air Ratio

Option 7: Running High Altitude Aircraft Jet Engines with Richer Fuel to Air Ratio

Prioritization of Sulfur/Soot Release Strategies

there is no such thing as a "richer fuel to air ratio" for jet engines - anyone suggesting that has a deep, deed misunderstanding (ie is ignorant!) of jet engines - if you put more fuel into them they just run faster.

How convenient of you to constantly forget, even though I have posted this link in numerous threads, that one of the proposed method for dispersal of the material is to inject it into the hot exhaust gases.

Source

Page 31

In the case of the present system, a significant quantity of sulfuric acid will be stored on the aircraft and ejected into the atmosphere during flight. This liquid could be injected into the engine to provide additional thrust at high altitudes to combat thrust lapse. As discussed in the previous section elevated sulfur content is detrimental to engine component life, and consequently traditional liquid injection techniques (compressor inlet injection) would not be appropriate for this system. However, some thrust augmentation may be realizable by injecting the sulfuric acid downstream of the turbine, in a manner similar to a modern afterburner. By this approach, to achieve thrust increases the turbine exhaust gases must be hot enough to vaporize the sulfuric acid

Source

Page 32

While the sulfuric acid injection technique described above does provide some extended altitude capability, it does not appear to provide a substantial enough benefit to warrant its implementation in a turbofan engine for that purpose. However, injection of the sulfuric acid into the exhaust in this way may represent an efficient method by which to disperse it into the atmosphere. This analysis suggests that even at the maximum sulfuric acid release rate under consideration (24.9 kg/s) the thrust level produced by the engine is not adversely affected (1.05 thrust ratio).

Why would anyone bother with that at all??
Who in their right mind wants to fly around with sulphuric acid on board - and all the consequent problems of storage, pumping and leaks??

I don't "conventiently forget it" - it is a stupid idea not worth discussing!

A much easier system is simply to run jet fuel with more sulphur in it than at present (as suggested by #1 in your list above) - jet fuel is allowed 3000ppm sulphur, but commonly it only has about 500-1000 ppm. By running Jet A1 at 3000ppm instead of 500-1000it usually is now I reckon you could add 1 million tonnes of SO2 to the atmosphere without much bother.

And of course what is the main way sulphur is produced in Jet Exhaust?? As sulphur dioxide....

so - your objection to me saying that SO2 is the most commonly discussed actual option has - several cases of SO2 being discussed (as the most common material in the list presented!), some utterly ignorant comments about "running jet engines on a rich mixture", and a stupid idea for carrying sulphuric acid on board aircraft that is completely needless.
edit on 16-12-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Yes exactly, always covering the sun and the moon as well. Both vertical and horizontal, curving and slanted chemtrails. The skys afterwards are always outrageous, differnet colors and patterns and so on. Im in lapeer county. I feel ya on the pics too, im on this site on my smart phone and dont know how to transfer my photos from the phone to here, but its good to know someone around me has the same realizations to this. I feel that global warming and even a pole shift, or many more reasons have a lot to do with it, does it seem to you that the sun is much brighter or even closer to us as well? I've evn noticed massive changes in the stars, living in an area where i can see them pretty well, and also the moon formations. I just wish I knew exactly why all this is happening.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TarusTheBull

I have noticed the same anamolies here in holland Michigan. Honestly I am feeling a bit anxious. Venus switched positions in the sky a few nights ago. I understand that the stars move in relation to us but this was significant.
edit on 16-12-2012 by Maeven23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

The anger regarding this topic is so strange to me. Why the passion in debunking instead of attracting like minded individuals searching for answers? Thank you to all that intelligently contributed to the discussion I for one know that the crisscrossed lines in the sky followed by a whitewashed sky for the remainder of the day is not normal and is in need of discussion.

Well first thing everything you describe is called normal air traffic. Now the discussion about the so called chemtrail has been discussed in over 15 pages of threads so there really isn't alot of new evidence that backs the theory of chemtrails.

In fact there are those who are big into the chemtrail theory that after so long with no real proof of chemtrail existence have admitted that they no longer believe they exist.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So you see if you read thru the threads in this forum you will find the answers to many questions you may have about so called chemtrails.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Maeven23

Honestly I am feeling a bit anxious. Venus switched positions in the sky a few nights ago. I understand that the stars move in relation to us but this was significant.

Can you please elaborate a bit more on what you mean by Venus switching positions, and did it stay in this new position or did it go back to where you normally see it?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

I couldn't tell you because after that there was a day of contrail/chemtrails that resulted in cloudy skies. I have had no view since. But what I can tell you is that I am certain without a doubt that Venus changed its position significantly.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Wow! my husband and I noticed the same thing about three nights ago. Venus went from being in our backyard to being in our front yard. It has been cloudy ever since.. and yes chemtrails where very prevalent in the skies after that. No explanation for the change that I can think of.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Something very strange is going on because we were talking about it(Venus changing positions) at work. What the heck is going on?!

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

No clue, but I am happy to hear that we were not the only ones to notice it.. I actually called and woke my mom up who lives in Traverse City to see if she was seeing what I was. She confirmed and left it at that. Pole shift? I don't know what would account for such a change.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread908486/pg2#pid15546823]post by BrieBird[/
edit on 16-12-2012 by Maeven23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

But what I can tell you is that I am certain without a doubt that Venus changed its position significantly.

This may be an explanation as to why it looked like Venus has magically changed positions...

As Venus is the brightest object in Earth's night sky after the Moon, ancient peoples have long observed its position as it appears to travel across the night sky. Because its orbit around the Sun is inside the Earth's orbit, and due to its closeness to our planet, Venus appears either just after dusk OR just after dawn, viewed from any one spot on Earth, temporarily disappearing from view, then magically re-appearing but at the opposite end of the night sky. This made it especially important to all ancient peoples as Venus' regular cosmic "dance" with Earth defines the sacred geometry relationship called the Golden Mean since 1.6 Venus years equal 1 Earth year.

www.4dwisdom.org...

And here is another link that provides info on the transitions of Venus...

www.nakedeyeplanets.com...

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

and yes chemtrails where very prevalent in the skies after that.

How exactly do you know that these were chemtrails you were seeing?

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

I don't for certain since everyone says they dont exist. So I guess it was just a bunch of contrails blanketing the sky. All heading east at between 8-10 a.m I counted 11 total that morning. I read your links about venus this was an observation that I made at the same time of night, I always go outside at 11p.m for atleast 5 or ten minutes to take my dog out before going to bed. It had been in the same portion of the sky consistentantly until just a few nights ago when it jumped in the sky. I haven't been able to see it since...too cloudy.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maeven23

I couldn't tell you because after that there was a day of contrail/chemtrails that resulted in cloudy skies. I have had no view since. But what I can tell you is that I am certain without a doubt that Venus changed its position significantly.

Venus is a planet, not a star, and it goes round the sun at a different rate to Earth. So its position varies a lot.

These images show the change in the position of Venus 30 minutes after sunset for various years. There are similar plots for it's morning showings (apparitions).

Source: www.nakedeyeplanets.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join