It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails exist time for a new discussion

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Interestingly though, like with contrails, much of what you can actually see there is just water - like a contrail. The actual pollution is fairly invisible, sulfur dioxide, carbon dioxide, and nitrogen oxide being all invisible gases.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Quite so, and yet while driving to work the other day (sans camera) I was struck by the sight of huge thick plumes rising and spreading from Ferrybridge power station visible on the horizon and the contrast of a thin pencil-line contrail from a plane passing overhead, given that its the visibility of these trails that seems to be the focus of concern for many.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I feel like there is so much conflicting info on this subject. I hope you all are right and that there is nothing to worry about.

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Maeven23

There is a lot of noise - but much of it is not actually "information" at all!

When someone says "look up" for example they are producing noise - but they are not actually giving you any information. And when someone says "contrails cannot last hours" it is easy to check whether that is correct or not - you will only find that statement supported by others who say it is true, and not by any science whatsoever. So again they are not providing information.

Or when someone says "there is too much aluminium in the soil" and provides some scarey figures - aluminium in soil is not something you think about every day - so where do you go to find out what levels it should be?

but there are some tips - for example look for original tests and not just someone repeating something. Also look at what is being compared - for example often aluminium in soil is compared to the EPA limit for drinking water - but drinking water is not soil so it is not a valid comparison!!

So yeah - it is easy to think there is too much information to process - so I think it pays to take it one item at a time if you are new to the discusion - think about what it is that strikes yuo as the most interesting or important point, and then concentrate on that for a while, looking for credible research and sources, and move onto the next one when you are satisfied you know enough about it.

Eventually you will get a picture of several points that you know well, and thus a better handle on the situation.

Edit: Just spotted some useful tips for searching on the 'net
edit on 18-12-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
the research that I have been doing points to aluminum as the substance they either already are or will be spraying to supposedly combat global warming. Scientists say that this would not only be cheap but easy to implement into current systems.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join