It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sandy Hill Shooting Reports Are Fiction

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
So now the theory has evolved to the girl who was killed is alive and well?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I know this is really out there but what if as a collective, we can alter and/or create realities. What if this massacre was an event that was staged [fake] to distract the collective mind from focusing on December 21st doom. The plot keeps thickening and it seems there's an obvious and deliberate mind@#$% going on here. What if we really are that good. What if enough people had the same thoughts of an outcome for 12/21 and combine that with all the [supposed] incoming energies. Might that be enough to create TEOTWAWKI? Is it possible Sandy Hook is a distraction to prevent our thoughts from unifying and creating a doomsday event on Friday?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by hurdygurdy
I know this is really out there but what if as a collective, we can alter and/or create realities. What if this massacre was an event that was staged [fake] to distract the collective mind from focusing on December 21st doom. The plot keeps thickening and it seems there's an obvious and deliberate mind@#$% going on here. What if we really are that good. What if enough people had the same thoughts of an outcome for 12/21 and combine that with all the [supposed] incoming energies. Might that be enough to create TEOTWAWKI? Is it possible Sandy Hook is a distraction to prevent our thoughts from unifying and creating a doomsday event on Friday?

No it is not possible.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Link?

Or just conjecture such as mine. lol.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
School shooting HOAX – Here is the one piece you can show to prove it:

Sandy Hook actors and lies

and for your consideration:

Sandy Hook Exposed As A Fraud

and this:

Bad Acting From Sandy Hook

edit on 20-12-2012 by NWorderShll because: spelling mistake

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by NWorderShll

LoL tony hawk playing the father is a joke right? i kinda laughed at that one. surely with fame like hes he could get better roles.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
More Bad acting...
www.youtube.com...

Where do they find these people?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by rgzing

Thanks for writing down all of the lies that were fed to us by the media (I wont have to re-write them) I do want to mention something that has probably been forgotten. Very early in the "live" reporting of this tragic event, a couple of the kids reported seeing someone on the ground with handcuffs wearing camoflauge as they were led from the school. There were a couple of mentionings of a 2nd suspect very early but died down rather quickly. As I watched the story unfold, I became painfully aware that something is "WRONG" here. Not just the fact that so many children were murdered (which is already bad enough.) But how "respectful" news agencies can make mistake after mistake after mistake and report these lies to millions. Every news agency has fact-checking methods in place to prevent exactly this situation. These false stories were not only reported in the US but also outside of our borders as far away as Europe and Asia. The same false stories in different languages!!! The media is truly powerful and needs to be held accountable. But never the less, why??? Why has there been more than 10 different versions from mom being a teacher at the school to the shooter having a confrontation with 4 adults at the school the day before, to his brother being killed and the killer then driving to the school, the 2nd suspect etc.

Perhaps to cover up some/one of the theories that are now circulating. Israel? Gun Control? CIA agent snapped/gone rogue? Brainwashed?

It is obvious that we will never know the truth but maybe together we can change something.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
With all the conflicting reports, i don t know yet where i am standing.

But in my world the loss of a daughter is one of the most horrible things to experience, and i would be devastated.

Seeing this Parker family, first the video of the father, all smiles and jokes before his press speech, and later these family pictures with obama, with all smiles, laughter and rainbows - it just does not fit.

I agree everyone has his own grief - but going in front of press, laughing is ... Unreal.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by svetlana84
With all the conflicting reports, i don t know yet where i am standing.

But in my world the loss of a daughter is one of the most horrible things to experience, and i would be devastated.

Seeing this Parker family, first the video of the father, all smiles and jokes before his press speech, and later these family pictures with obama, with all smiles, laughter and rainbows - it just does not fit.

I agree everyone has his own grief - but going in front of press, laughing is ... Unreal.

What is unreal about it?

I have lost a child. It is the worst experience I have ever had, but you know what? I smiled, laughed, and cried AT HIS FUNERAL. When we are discussing grief, there is no right or wrong, there is only a personal experience.

Some people completely shut down.
Some people go about their lives as normal.
Some deny it happened.
Some literally cannot handle it and kill themselves.

For someone to simply make the blanket statement that someone's reaction to the loss of their daughter is unreal is about as absurd as the notion that this is all a giant conspiracy and that it didn't happen.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by HexagonSun

Woow, another creepy detail: the interview with the guy who took 6 kids to his home.

The story is 6 kids fled with the bus driver, this elderly man sees them in his driveway and shelters them.

Listen carefully: around 55s into the vid he says, that he saw the kids in the driveway, and a MAN yelling at them, 'it s gonna be ok' . Later (around 1:25s) he says 'SHE' introduced her as the bus driver.

So what is it, a male or female bus driver??

Again i understand that everybody was in shock, and people behaving different. but mistaking a woman for a man
(especially when you hear his/her voice) ??

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoYouEvenLift

What is unreal about it?

I have lost a child. It is the worst experience I have ever had, but you know what? I smiled, laughed, and cried AT HIS FUNERAL.

Did you get into character before you cried?

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by svetlana84

You are assuming that "the man" that was speaking to the children and the "self-identified female school bus driver" were the same person. If they were actually the same person, I believe he would have identified the first person as the school bus driver and not merely "a man".

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DoYouEvenLift

'Do you even lift' i am deeply sorry to hear about your loss. i can only imagine how it must feel.
And i hope i did nt hurt any feelings with my post.

Maybe i should get more precise with my language:

In MY world the reaction of the parker family SEEMS unreal.
I accept that some people smile and laugh, even in the worst circumstances, i just don t understand it from my experience.

And i want to make clear, i still don t know what wnet down in sandy hooks. I am not saying it did not happen, or that nobody died.

I am just trying to understand, putting the pieces together (as probably everybody else).
And asking questions. Which is important, because nowadays there is so much misinformation and fakery everywhere.

So this Parker family could be the types that laugh, to grief. It could be that they have been drugged up by antidepressants, so that they are out of touch with their real feelings. Or it could be that they are actors, like we ve seen it with many of the 9/11 'eye witnesses'.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by HexagonSun

What is unreal about it?

I have lost a child. It is the worst experience I have ever had, but you know what? I smiled, laughed, and cried AT HIS FUNERAL.

If this is the type of disgusting comment you make to people that have lost children unrelated to the Sandy Hook shooting, why am I not surprised that you would be so thoughtless and vulgar to the parents of the children who were.

As far as posters on ATS go, you are clearly one of the least.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by svetlana84

No offense taken, especially not by anything you have said. We are all just trying to make sense of tragedy, and the bigger and more chaotic the tragedy, the more our brains need to make sense of the senseless.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by DoYouEvenLift

Yes i assume he s talking about the same person, the man and the female driver.

Good point, it would leave the option open, there there have been two persons.

As for 'he would have known it s the bus driver': in the first moment he saw just 6 kids and a 'man' yelling. So at this moment he could not know what the role of the yelling 'man' was.
Unless of course school bus drivers wear uniforms or clearly identifiable clothing. - maybe you can help me with this? (i ve never been to the states, so the only school bus driver i know is the stoner from the simpsons...)

Anyway, i ll watch the video again, maybe i missed some clues.

edit: i watched the video of gene rosen again. It could be that there were 2 persons, the yelling man he noticed first and the female bus driver who introduced herself a bit later. Which would lead to the question: who was this man?
edit on 20-12-2012 by svetlana84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by HexagonSun

What is unreal about it?

To prevent misunderstandings; i guess hexagon refers to the parker video, where it looks like he 'gets into character' of grief after laughing.

Have you seen this video? (it s posted somewhere above)
And i can t help it, but it really looks like an actor getting into character.
But as said before, can be other reasons.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

So this Parker family could be the types that laugh, to grief. It could be that they have been drugged up by antidepressants, so that they are out of touch with their real feelings. Or it could be that they are actors, like we ve seen it with many of the 9/11 'eye witnesses'.

No offense but this has to be the stupidest conspiracy theory I've ever seen and that's saying quite a lot.

Were there "real" Parkers who were replaced by these "actors"? Or did the Conspiracy bring in these actors to play parents who never existed before and that no one ever knew, Was their little girl made up, too? It's a town of 25,000 where everybody knows everybody especially if their kids are in school together. You don't think anyone would have noticed this High Weirdness and said something to the army of reporters who kept sticking microphones in their face on live TV? This would be funny if it wasn't so disgusting.

I mean how does the conspiracy make something like this up?:

fox13now.com... ding-community-memorial-service/

It's just like all those "No Planer" and "VicSIm" 911 theorists. No one ever has the guts to get out of their basement and show up at a memorial service to try out their theories about surviving family members being actors.
edit on 20-12-2012 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DelMarvel

No offense taken.
Again, i am still in the process of taking in information, asking questions and pointing out inconsistencies.
I am not offering a conspiracy theory.
And i can't answer any of your questions. Boiling it down, i ve seen some behaviour of this parker family, which seems weird in my books. When i see somebody that behaves like my view of acting, i tend to think it IS an actor.

Its an odd detail, i don't say its a fact, i don't know who, why, and what for there would be an actor.
I dont know the parkers, so i cant tell if it s the real parker, or a replacement for the real parker.

But to me and many others it looked like an actor, or rather someone acting.

EDIT: question: did you see the parker video, and the photos of them with obama?
Does it seem like a normal grieving father/family to you?
edit on 20-12-2012 by svetlana84 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join