It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

R.I.P page made for Victoria Soto 4 days before the shooting?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
So, i don't really know how true this is , i found it on reddit , i want to debunk this , but i am not computer savvy , and i was hopeing that you folks on ATS could help me figure this out

i would really hope this is not some sick twisted joke somone is trying to play

anyway let's get ti work on this

ty ATS

www.facebook.com...

the fallowing is a link to the FB PAGE , at the bottom it shows the date and time stamp
edit on 16-12-2012 by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

i have found a solid explanation reguarding this issue

www.insidefacebook.com...

now an admin can change the name without having to summit a request , sorry folks , i should have looked into this more , i just wanted to get this out their if it were true ,before it got deleted .. thanks and mods feel free to close this thread
edit on 16-12-2012 by LightningStrikesHere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

Easy, some idiot started a page, and then renamed it after the fact.

Very easy to do.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Well...
It's right there, staring you in the face.
I've found myself, more and more, over the last couple of years feeling like I'm walking that fine line between reality and paranoia. Stuff like this doesn't help.

I did fine a comment from a young gentleman that was pretty interesting.

"The father of Connecticut school shooter Adam Lanza, Peter Lanza, was the tax director for General Electric, a corporation that paid -0- taxes on 14.2 billion dollars in profits last year. According to Fabian4Liberty, Peter Lanza was scheduled to testify in the ongoing global LIBOR scandal. In what could only be described an amazing coincidence, the father of Colorado Batman shooter James Holmes, Robert Holmes, was also a LIBOR witness in his position with FICO. According to the link at FICO, Robert Holmes was a ‘Fraud Scientist’."

The world's a stage.

link   
That is pretty strange... I guess you could make the case that she joined Facebook on the 10th as a normal user and now they've changed the name of the page. But that is still an odd coincidence.
edit on 16-12-2012 by SilentKoala because: (no reason given)

link   
I try to stay away from Facebook, but my guess would be someone who had created a fb page on 12/10 and then changed it to a RIP page after the shooting. So the other option is... the user had a premonition??.. they were part of a conspiracy and spilled the beans on fb??

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by bknapple32

Thank you, I didn't know that was an option.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
My daughter was just talking about her this morning,saying she read that Victoria hid the children and told the shooter they were in the gym,before being executed herself.Beyond heartbreaking,a lovely+brave young woman.My heart goes out to her parents and loved ones.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I am not a fb user so it wont let me read the comment, but there is a guy in the comments section giving an explanation that says "to all you conspiracy theorists". Can any fb users tell us what his explanation is?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
ya , i find thw whole thing ,strange to be honest , i wonder who created it ? and also their seems to be nothing on the page prior to the name change , no idea ? also i forogt to factor in that you can change the profile name , thanks glad we figured this out

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I admit to fully despise Facebook but I'm good when it comes to investigating on it , But remember Facebook is a the beggining to "indecent exposure " ,lol ( not literally )

Anyways if it was an account made prior to the shooting you should review the the wall post if I was an active account you would see multile post before her passing.if not then theres a chance it was made to be set up or already set up and they could have changed the name but if it was inactive someone must have either used a recently made account but that makes no sense especially if that person was practically inactive and yet use that account which probably had nothing to do with her for her , kinda seems like something sketchy???

Can't see much since not signed in but I don't dare waste my URL space and info on that pathetic excuse for social network bullscrabble , which btw wasn't the first or best , no preference and sorry for this off topic comment but I believe MySpace had a better layout which included full profile customization now I renounce social bait sites forever .. Thanx and good luck .

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Page created before hand and changed. Hopefully the original was done in taste and is a tribute...not just a page to post that dumb Obama video.

Not hard to do...

***Ignore the images and what not, those are unrelated. Just wanted to show how easy it was to make a page look as if it somehow has the power of foresight.***
edit on 16-12-2012 by MmmPie because: (no reason given)

top topics

join