It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reasons Why You Will Probably Never See CT Happen at an Israel Elementary School

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   

This is the school teacher
edit on 15-12-2012 by winterkill because: added material

i.imgur.com...
edit on 15-12-2012 by winterkill because: added material

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Awesome! ....

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
And these are the students....

edit on 15-12-2012 by WhiteHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
the guns are to keep the goim out. oh vey!

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by winterkill

What if the shooter sneaks up on the teacher, kills her and takes her gun?

Then the shooter has two guns.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Miraj

The other teacher watching the perp sneak up shoots him/her before it can even happen. Juss sayen.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Understandable since these people are always targets by morons.

Very sad that any child has to go thru something like this. Children should be allowed to be children and not have to grow up so fast.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

In the early 2000's, there was a middle school that caught on fire in Pakistan. Between 10-15 little girls (sixth graders) were not able to leave the building because they did not have the propper head gear on. They all died in the fire.

I don't remember the specifics and learned about this event a few years back in my World Religion class. Honestly, it was so disturbing that I don't even want to look up the specifics for this post. If you think I'm lieing or making this up, feel free to check it out. But I'm not reading about it again. I remember more about it than I wish too already.

Six in one or a half dozen in the other. Every society has its flaws and hopefully we can come together as a society and propose actual solutions to our problems (like fixing the people that wish to do harm) instead of trying to take away every way they can do harm (we will never get every way).

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
To all the smart asses that say "Well what if he sneaks up on them kills them and takes their gun"...NO one will be dumb enough to step into an environment where he/she knows someone else is also armed and will probably be shot a lot quicker before he/she touched the trigger. That is the point, don't twist the logic around.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Miraj

What if the shooter sneaks up on the teacher, kills her and takes her gun?

Then the shooter has two guns.

I'm guessing you play a litttttlllleee to many video games. lol

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Just for added info, that cute elementary teacher has two years of military under her belt on top of her degree.
Good luck sneaking.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
It has happened, the Ma'alot elementary school massacre, about the same number of deaths as at Newtown. There have been other shootings.

I don't think it makes much difference who the shooter/s are, if they get in.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
and that is why they carry guns now

The Ma'alot massacre[1] was a terrorist attack in 1974 which included a two-day hostage-taking of 115 people which ended in the deaths of over 25 hostages. It began when three armed Palestinian terrorists of the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine[2] entered Israel from Lebanon. Soon afterwards they attacked a van, killing two Israeli Arab women while injuring a third and entered an apartment building in the town of Ma'alot, where they killed a couple and their four-year-old son.[3] From there, they headed for the Netiv Meir elementary school, where they took more than 115 people (including 105 children) hostage on 15 May 1974, in Ma'alot. Most of the hostages were teenagers from a high school in Safad on a Gadna field trip spending the night in Maalot. The hostage-takers soon issued demands for the release of 23 Palestinian militants from Israeli prisons, or else they would kill the students. On the second day of the standoff, a unit of the Golani Brigade stormed the building. During the takeover, the hostage-takers killed the children with grenades and automatic weapons. Ultimately, 25 hostages, including 22 children, were killed and 68 more were injured.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by winterkill
and that is why they carry guns now

The Ma'alot massacre[1] was a terrorist attack in 1974 which included a two-day hostage-taking of 115 people which ended in the deaths of over 25 hostages. It began when three armed Palestinian terrorists of the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine[2] entered Israel from Lebanon. Soon afterwards they attacked a van, killing two Israeli Arab women while injuring a third and entered an apartment building in the town of Ma'alot, where they killed a couple and their four-year-old son.[3] From there, they headed for the Netiv Meir elementary school, where they took more than 115 people (including 105 children) hostage on 15 May 1974, in Ma'alot. Most of the hostages were teenagers from a high school in Safad on a Gadna field trip spending the night in Maalot. The hostage-takers soon issued demands for the release of 23 Palestinian militants from Israeli prisons, or else they would kill the students. On the second day of the standoff, a unit of the Golani Brigade stormed the building. During the takeover, the hostage-takers killed the children with grenades and automatic weapons. Ultimately, 25 hostages, including 22 children, were killed and 68 more were injured.

Exactly!

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 1plusXisto7billion

I remember that, awful.

It was in Saudi Arabia though.
Here is the link:
Saudi school fire

All looked like it was covered up though.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
You're wrong.

en.wikipedia.org...

The Mercaz HaRav massacre, also called the Mercaz HaRav shooting, was an attack that occurred on 6 March 2008, in which a lone Palestinian gunman shot multiple students at the Mercaz HaRav yeshiva, a religious school in Jerusalem, Israel, after which the gunman himself was shot dead. Eight students and the perpetrator were killed. Eleven more were wounded, five of them placed in serious to critical condition

2008. Jerusalem.

edit on 15-12-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   
NO madmen mass shooter would EVER go to a classroom with a teacher who was ARMED like that teacher!!

Gunmen of mass shootings only TARGET AREAS WHERE TARGETS ARE DEFENSELESS!!!!!!!!! Same story, over and over again.

Just like all the states in the U.S. who have strict gun control laws. The criminals ALL have guns. The law-abiding folks live their lives terrified and defenseless.

Go to a gun friendly state, and the crime is WAY LESS. Go to a strict gun-controlled state and the crime and SHOOTINGS are way UP. I WONDER WHY THAT IS???!!!!

Some folks are just too thick to understand that gun control MAKES CRIME WORST and hurts only the GOOD GUYS..

edit on 15-12-2012 by oper8zhin because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
wolf sees sheep, wolf eats sheep.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Nice looking woman in a black dress carrying an M4 with extra clip. Thats utopia or probably frutopia

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
only in Israel could you bump into Laura Croft getting a Cappuccino.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join