It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raising our frequency invitation in one hour

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by QueenofWeird

Indeed I do. I almost jumped on the denial train--and realized the Truth of your question.

Yes. Setting down the burden and allowing it to fall away has been THE center of me for long.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeenAlot

Indeed I do. I almost jumped on the denial train--and realized the Truth of your question.

Yes. Setting down the burden and allowing it to fall away has been THE center of me for long.

Maybe this is something for you, www.quantumk.co.uk...
It's free.

Edit, just incorporate grace in your life. You know with clothes, your movements, if you're a woman with make up. Or watch graceful things and listen to graceful music. Even better, incorporate graceful words in your conversations.
edit on 15-12-2012 by QueenofWeird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I will re-do this later, as interruptions like I thought, my son insistent and phone calls, you name it. But, what I actually pictured was Love, reached up into the White room or plain, the merging between our realm and heaven, or Beyond our realm. And it was like being in a wonderful light filled cathredal, then started seeing peace, children, sharing, and took it back to earth, seeing/envisioning, our towns and regions, springing forth in Pulse, Love Pulse, Heartbeat, Hearts alive with Love, springing to Life again, feelings for each other, maybe it would take telepathy and empath gifts even. However, we all just start settting aside homes and apartments and building new eco ones, with lots of beauty for the homeless and all in need. We start communicating and making sure everyone is accounted for, no one is left out, all have their daily needs and even some joys and wishes, we are a true and good family.

Then I saw rows of Nazi's marching down the middle my vision, and I sort of bossed them, and pictured them dressed in buddhist gowns/robes, and sitting humble and sorry they had interrupted, and sorry for following bad orders, and turning over their lives to Love and Equality and helping everyone.
edit on 15-12-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Geographically, I'm isolated from more resources like this.

Not that there aren't talented people around me. I've just managed not to find their abilities useful(?)/helpful(?)/trustworthy. Chemically controlled supervision is very active in my life.

I've been working solo with chakra frequencies and meditation. The free healing will be added to the list. I am tired lately. Very tired.

Thank you for your suggestion. It helped.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I missed it, but I applaud it!!
Send the love lady, send the love, the world needs it!!!

PLPL

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Minori

Raising your vibration is something that you can and should be doing all day, every day or as much as you can.
It is a conscious choice to be mindful of your interactions and choose to be love in every cell of your being. It should not be a limited time experiment. If you want to raise your vibration.. just do it. Don't wait for an event. If everyone just did it... the event would happen without needing to be an event. Do you follow?

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Of course, but together we achieve so much more.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join