It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raising our frequency invitation in one hour

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by itscocobaby
reply to post by QueenofWeird

I will be joining in and sending love and healing vibrations to all..thanks for starting this thread.
SnF
Cheers
Coco

Fantastic and who's the lady in the avatar?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sk8ergrl
I'm also in as we all need to feel loved and give love to one another. We need to change our energy frequency around the world to a higher one that brings out the true meaning of love and care. This is a great experiment OP love to you all. x

In about ten mins we start

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I don't know what hour you planned, probably missed this, and have activities pop up. But this is good to do as a plan, ie. say for 30 minutes, minimum, to as long as you can off and on, each day, without time. There is No Time, just intending to join with the efforts of any others in your shared reality also doing this today, as an intention.

It can become a state of being most of the time, to be in the cathedral of light, white room, higher frequency, light as a feather, lesson gravity, walk over the rough spots and see them only from on high.

Don't just limit the thread to one time. Make it an ongoing project.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by itscocobaby

O it's Coco Chanel.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I will send my love to the entire universe.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I don't know what hour you planned, probably missed this, and have activities pop up. But this is good to do as a plan, ie. say for 30 minutes, minimum, to as long as you can off and on, each day, without time. There is No Time, just intending to join with the efforts of any others in your shared reality also doing this today, as an intention.

It can become a state of being most of the time, to be in the cathedral of light, white room, higher frequency, light as a feather, lesson gravity, walk over the rough spots and see them only from on high.

Don't just limit the thread to one time. Make it an ongoing project.

Yes, I will. we start in 6 mins. Just join us.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by davidalvarez
I will send my love to the entire universe.

Fantastic!

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

That is Coco Chanel..“In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.” quote by her..she was a fashion designer.

But again I want to commend you for starting this thread..good job! Cheers Coco

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
OK, it's about time. I am going to lay in bed to do this. Hear from you guys after the 5 min session

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Done

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by alienscot1

I feel very lightheaded, its nice to drop social expectations sometimes and become conciousness

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Just spent 5 mins in a dark room thinkin about my last trainin session with my little man(he's seven) i'm teachin him Wing chun through play and he does'nt even realise (spell check says that's wrong but the oxford english says its right) and i'm quite light headed now.
edit on 15-12-2012 by marvinthemartian because: oops dyslexic

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
After about two minutes I felt a concentration of divine something. In the mean while I thought about all kinds of love. Kind people I know or have heard about. A beautiful present I am going to give to a good friend of mine, My cats.

At one moment I saw these men kneeling in a circle. I think they were our guides. They were in deep meditation.
And I also felt a pinkish wave of cosmic love around us.

Our experiment was noted by the forces we call angels.

Edit, I had pain in my neck due to a very tense muscle and that has gone now for the major part. Pure love endorphins

edit on 15-12-2012 by QueenofWeird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Am joining in. And its good to not stop this, you just keep zenmind and heart centered.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Am joining in. And its good to not stop this, you just keep zenmind and heart centered.

I join you now. The session itself is over. Never mind, I am coming.

EDIT, I focused on you and for some reason I saw green apples, pink roses and forests. What you need now more than ever is faith. That's what I felt.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   
My hour may be off. But I'm doing an hour here too.

Can't hurt. Not if it's peace

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeenAlot
My hour may be off. But I'm doing an hour here too.

Can't hurt. Not if it's peace

We just did 5 mins. If you start now, I will just join you.

Edit, I focused on you and for some reason the name Grace came up. Do you need more grace in your life?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

While i'm with you on the general concept
i don't believe in angels.

Sorry

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by marvinthemartian

While i'm with you on the general concept
i don't believe in angels.

Sorry

Angels is just a word I use, I don't believe in God. But they are creatures filled with love and light. Reach out to them and you'll notice them.

Edit, as I am now very open to information I suddenly felt that you need to read more books. Does that make any sense to you?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
scenery-wallpapers.com...

Inhale this beauty

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join