It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connecticut Kindergarten Shooter - Victim of the CIA and Not a Perp - MKUltra?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
Has anyone ever studied the long-term effects of drugs like ritalin? I have to wonder if there is any correlation. Seems to be a lot of younger males doing these shootings.

Good question...

Seems like that's all doctors do any more is put people on meds.
More younger people are on some kind of medication now than ever before.
And we don't know what the long term effect may be for some.
Scary really....

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by snarky412

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
Has anyone ever studied the long-term effects of drugs like ritalin? I have to wonder if there is any correlation. Seems to be a lot of younger males doing these shootings.

Good question...

Seems like that's all doctors do any more is put people on meds.
More younger people are on some kind of medication now than ever before.
And we don't know what the long term effect may be for some.
Scary really....

Perhaps Big Pharmaceutical is the new Big Tobacco. Maybe they knew all the vaccines would cause several generations to be dependant on the life-long, mental illness drugs they suddenly were able to invent.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur
The kid had 2 pistols and a military grade rifle. Someone armed him. The government knows people get incredibly sympathetic when their own children get murdered -- these psychopaths are preying on the populaces sympathy to get them to beg their government to disarm them. With a possible economic collapse around the corner and a mostly disarmed/highly gun-controlled public... what chance do they have when the real tyranny comes to stamp them down? Or even a foreign power?

Something is bundling up here.

ETA: Then again... "sympathy."

edit on 14/12/12 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

These tweets are a prisitne example of Americans being just catastrophically naive and apathetic on a grand scale. Seriously? Justin Effin Beiber??? Ugh.

really? teenagers being teenagers? you don't say!

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by christoph

It is that attitude that shows clearly why the US is going down the toilet.

All rights and no responsibility. A complete lack of sensitivity and moral fiber.

You accept this as normal.

I know this is not all US teenagers, but the percentage just keeps growing.

The US, leaders of the free world, follow us!

No thank you!

P

edit on 15/12/2012 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Gregorian

It just goes to show you the front line is everywhere.

And if you can't beat them then join them. I think the end goal is to become a Jew. I mean they got Christ. And you. You send your children to fight wars in far away lands. Who is shocked by fighting in their front yard? The front is everywhere.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

No he shot his mom at their home took her guns and drove to the school...brother and father are alive and well working for some large firm doing taxes or something. It is all on Yahoo's mainpage

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParanoidAmerican
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

No he shot his mom at their home took her guns and drove to the school...brother and father are alive and well working for some large firm doing taxes or something. It is all on Yahoo's mainpage

So who was hauled out of the woods and arrested? The news said it was his brother. Why was he even there?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Twenty tiny bodies are currently found in a coroners cold room for autopsy, all ridden with 9mm bullet holes from a troubled youth that had a guncrazy mother and you speak of MK Ultra conpiracy already?

I can understand slobbering, guncrazy, knuckle dragging, redneck-yokels refusing to allow tighter gun laws that maybe can lower the probability of this craziness happening again (after all look at Scandinavia that only have a fraction of your killings if you measure per capita). What I cannot understand, is that these same yokels truly believe the majority of all gunowners (and their kids) are sane enough to warrant such ownership.

Well both the Oregon and Conneticut shootings have shown you perhaps it is time to allow tighter laws to be implemented ASAP.
edit on 15-12-2012 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Guns in untrained and irresponsible hands = death for innocents!.

Its all very sad!!

Hurricane Sandy and now Sandy Hook School. Strange!!

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daughter2

Originally posted by Cosmic911
reply to post by pheonix358

It is a crime that the teachers could not shoot back.

It is. No one could shoot back because the law-abiding citizens weren't carrying their weapons because its illegal to do so at educational institutions. It's time to pass laws that make sense and protect the public, not punish or hinder them. Enough feel-good legislation. Time for our worthless criminal politicians to do something that matters.

I heard reports he got the weapons from his mother - the teacher. Why would she have these if she couldn't carry them to school? Why would she need two guns? If she taught/lived in a small town, it didn't seem likely she was in a high crime area.

If over a 100 shoots fired that's a lot of bullets. Maybe a could see a small guns with a few rounds but all of that?

Yes, I find that very odd. Why would the mother have these types of weapons in such a small, off-the-grid town, a town considered the safest in the country?

How did he get in? This school just implemented stricter safety measures that visitors are to be screened and 'buzzed' in. Sure, he was the teacher's son but he was wearing body armor and fatigues. Anyone who shows up looking like that does not get buzzed in!

I don't know about the MKUltra conspiracy connection to this but there is something off about this event. Reading another poster's find about Ryan and his Dad working for Ernst and Young, then finding Ryan's identification on the brother is weird for sure.
edit on 15-12-2012 by texasgirl because: misspelled some words

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AdamsMurmur

Preliminary reports are that he got the guns (2 glocks and an AR style rifle) from his family. PEOPLE: Please "Control" your Guns. Get a safe or trigger locks or otherwise secure your firearms and ammunition. Just because the shooter was under psychiatric care does not mean that he was under Mind Control (ie MK Ultra). It does prove that mentally unstable individuals can not have access to guns. IF anyone has any real evidence of mind control in this case please share as it is suspicious with the timing and escalation of the event. Altho I understand the knee jerk response for more gun control legislation it would not have helped here. Mentally ill people under medical supervision can not legally buy firearms. The shooter was apparently buzzed into the school by the principal herself. While it is easy to hide 2 handguns on your person it is harder to hide 1 or 2 AR platform rifles under your coat without arising suspicion (long coat, hand holding the gun over the coat on the side where it is probably hanging on a shoulder with a sling, etc). Perhaps we need metal detectors at the entrance of schools also....

edit on 15-12-2012 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by texasgirl

And ammo. Hundreds of rounds of ammo for Mom? It doesn't seem plausable to me.
People seem too ready to accept whatever latest revision they are told.

What need to go to the trouble to use mind-control on a particular subject when the whole population
seems mind-controlled to believe every new and conflicting story as it comes out?

A single old circa who knows when photo is all the evidence needed or proffered to support the existence
and guilt of Adam Lanza.
Nobody had any recent photos or at the very least the graduation pic of this alleged "genius" honor student?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
As I posted in another thread:

The more I read about these shootings the more I see a plan to disarm America.

P

It could be, but if the intent is to get people behind gun control, I notice the opposite is happening: people who were undecided, indifferent or formally in favor of gun control are now starting to apply for permits en masse. Maybe we need to look at the cultural conditions that might be spawning these guys before we look to MKUltra.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I was thinking the same thing. It's strange that the school is called SANDY Hook.
Here are some other key words:

Reaction was swift and emotional in Newtown, a picturesque New England community of 27,000 people, as well as across the country and around the world.

hosted.ap.org...
NEWtown
NEW England
Can we say we're at the Dawn of a NEW day in a brave NEW world?
This is probably reaching, but I find it interesting that the shooter's name is ADAM and it's so close to Christmas EVE.

If it's not the CIA, then bullying is the cause of this tragedy.
I believe bullies have killed more people than guns. Just indirectly so.
We as a society are conditioned to think that mean people are the "cool" people. How did we get brainwashed to believe in this tripe?
Be nice to your peers, folks. Parents, be more loving and discipline with a consistent and firm hand.
Bullies are creating more mass murderers than guns are.
If this man wasn't a victim of MK Ultra, I'd bet my bottom dollar that he was a victim of bullying.
When it comes down to it, bullies create people who kill other people. Sometimes they use guns.
People need to realize that disturbed individuals will use any means necessary to get revenge and ease their pain. If a gun isn't available, they'll find another way. This man was said to be a genius. I'm sure if he didn't have access to guns, he would've built an incediary device.

Much peace to the families and friends of the victims. Believe it or not, they're in a better place now and are always with you whether you know it or not.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Regarding the 'suicide' of people such as Adam Lanza - as most often occurs in cases such as these - the target has most likely been victimized body and soul - by means of psychological counseling often beginning at an early age. 'Treatment' is eventually carried out by a psychiatrist in a more advanced therapeutic setting. He then is easily programmed through repetition and reinforcement by an sophisticated professional in the field. In order to activate the self destruct command that had been planted at some point along the way, a specific access code or password (cue or command) is required - then triggered at the appropriate time, which is usually immediately after the carnage has taken place, but prior to any real chance at apprehension by the police.

BTW - ask yourselves this.An ordinary woman and loving mother, a volunteer teachers assistant, and well respectful by her neighbors - a helpful person throughout the small community with NO crime to speak of - why is she so heavily armed? Why was she alleged to have been in possession of a small arsenal in her home?

She taught her son to be a shooter! by taking him to the local gun clubs target range. Is that not somewhat strange?

Reute rs: Tim Arnone, who went to school with Lanza at Sandy Hook Elementary and at Newtown High School, said they were in the AV-club together, "the nerdiest club in the school." He said Lanza was "driven hard" by his parents, who divorced a few years ago, to do well in school. His mom in particular "pushed him really hard to be smarter and work harder in school." A local landscaper adds that she was an avid gun collector who took him target shooting.

EDIT - According to ABC News, Adam Lanza, the alleged shooter, has been labeled as having “mental illness” and a “personality disorder.” These are precisely the words typically heard in a person who is being “treated” with mind-altering psychiatric drugs.

edit on 15-12-2012 by Gregorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
So this douchebag who shot 20 innocent babies and 5 or 6 adults is the "victim" here?!

Then you post a brief description of MK Ultra, as if it's people here have never heard of such a thing?!

You are a pathetic individual.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

You're correct that a specific cue or command can be programmed into the individual, but as Fritz Springmeier discusses, an alter personality can also be implanted that will take over the host personality. It's this alter persona that has been programmed to self-destruct. The alters can even linger just below the surface and watch what the host is doing or saying and even rat them out once the handler calls them up after making the host go deeply under.

All this is very complicated stuff. If someone hasn't already been studying it, it's difficult to navigate and comprehend.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrincessTofu
I don't think it was a direct conspiracy as much as it was a predictable side-effect. I'll explain.

The shooter was born with Asperger Syndrome. What causes that? Let's speculate.

I think a lot of the current ADHD, OCD, manic-depressive, autism and such mental disorders are a result of the food industry and vaccinations.

While there is no evidence that conclusively links autism with vaccines or the food industry, there is quite a lot of evidence linking it to epigenetic expression. Like mass killers themselves, autism is likely a direct outcome of certain cultural pressures.

I'd also be very cautious when drawing links between Autism spectrum disorders and mass killers, though certainly the media has been running with it. Here's a passage from a very good essay written by an autistic author:

Here's the deal, neurotypical folks of the media: You are far more dangerous to us than we are to you. The mentally ill and the developmentally disabled are far more likely to be your victims than you are to be ours.

Some stats for you, taken from this UK source:

10% of convicted murderers had mental health problems.
25% of the population has mental health problems.
95% of homicides are committed by people without mental illnsses.
People with psychosis are 14 times more likely to be attacked than to be the attackers.
25% of patients with mental illness have been the victim of violent crimes.
Clearly, people with mental illness have more reason to fear those without mental illness. Now, let's look at some developmental disability statistics, shall we?

From The MA government:

More than 90% of developmentally disabled people will be sexually abused.
54% will be sexually abused 10 times or more.
Developmentally disabled adults have a 4-10 times greater likelyhood of being physically assaulted.
3% of these crimes will be reported.

There are no easily available statistics on developmentally disabled perpetrators of crimes, in spite of the media's efforts to paint any and every violent criminal who gets national attention as Autistic.

timetolisten.blogspot.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

You're correct that a specific cue or command can be programmed into the individual, but as Fritz Springmeier discusses, an alter personality can also be implanted that will take over the host personality. It's this alter persona that has been programmed to self-destruct. The alters can even linger just below the surface and watch what the host is doing or saying and even rat them out once the handler calls them up after making the host go deeply under.

All this is very complicated stuff. If someone hasn't already been studying it, it's difficult to navigate and comprehend.

Not only is MKUltra a deep and complicated subject - its one that many people find very hard to believe, hence my reasoning behind posting a rather succinct account of MKUltra in the initial posting. I knew that more about it would unfold as the thread developed.

edit on 15-12-2012 by Gregorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
It gives me hope that humans aren't this insane without some pushing and prodding. In the end, I bet it will end up like Columbine - where the Sheriff involved was previously accused of sodomizing the boys who were the shooters......(suggesting the boys were trauma based mind control victims) and after the crime he was busted for giving a child methamphetamines to perform a sex on on him. He got a slap on the wrist jail sentence (in a jail named after him) and was released. I believe he's still on the police force. Even if he were fired, I bet the TSA has managerial positions available for such a prize of a 'human'.
edit on 15/12/12 by RainbeauBleu because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join