It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connecticut Kindergarten Shooter - Victim of the CIA and Not a Perp - MKUltra?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Isnt it amazing that the details are so confusing?
The goverment supposedly has "total information awareness " yet the whole scenario is rife with unsubstantaied "news"
Id bet that somebody knows exactly what went on.....the confusing and conflicting reports are allowing all kinds of spurious information to circulate...much of it harmful to others not remotely involved.....The whole thing reeks of manipulation by someone with an agenda.

Maybe it's all the 'details' that helps plant the seed in the mind of the next killer too.

This just happened yesterday. There's much to go over. We the audience are not their priority. Just because we live in a fast pace world now doesn't mean details of a crime scene need to unfold quickly too.

Plus, when the media tells us the news, we question it anyway. We feel they're lying to us or at minimum, not telling us the whole story.
So, what's the solution? I don't think there's any text-book way of handling this correctly. Because whatever is said, done or overlook, always turns out to be a conspiracy anyway.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

He may have been just a disturbed individual, but I'm not going to rule anything out.
So far, I've discussed bullying and bad parenting as catalysts for this tragedy and I'm also willing to discuss the possibility that this man might have had a brain implant to help with his mental issues. I'm not saying that this chip (if he had one) was purposefully manipulated by someone to cause him to do the killings, but what if it malfunctioned? Technology malfunctions all the time. What if this chip that was suppose to help his depression started going haywire and zapping the wrong part of his brain?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

Please don't make blanket statements like all of Ellen Degenere's fans are apathatic asshats. I'm a huge fan of hers, and I couldn't stop crying yesterday.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
What exactly did the OP do to deserve being banned from the forum?

I'm just curious...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

He may have been just a disturbed individual, but I'm not going to rule anything out.
So far, I've discussed bullying and bad parenting as catalysts for this tragedy and I'm also willing to discuss the possibility that this man might have had a brain implant to help with his mental issues. I'm not saying that this chip (if he had one) was purposefully manipulated by someone to cause him to do the killings, but what if it malfunctioned? Technology malfunctions all the time. What if this chip that was suppose to help his depression started going haywire and zapping the wrong part of his brain?

It could be. So if that's the case (and has been the case) why even bother having news? Just tell us what happened and let us fill in the blanks! Many don't believe what they say anyway. I mean.....is there no end to this vicious non-trusting suspicious cycle?

I know brainwashing takes place and I know our government is among the most corrupt in this world but logic just tells me, not every single tragic event that ever happens, has the governments' seal of approval on it.

Take the Columbine shootings? Now that had conspiracy all over it so..... if that too was a psy-op, whatever came of it? What was the purpose of that?

Sometimes a killing/slaughter is nothing more than a killing/slaughter done by the hands of a emotionally unbalanced person.
edit on 15-12-2012 by Human_Alien because: spelling

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   

edit on 15-12-2012 by TRUELIES11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

edit on 15-12-2012 by TRUELIES11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur
The kid had 2 pistols and a military grade rifle. Someone armed him.

According to what I've read, it was his mother's arsenal.

Now sure, we can say 'it was planted in his mother's house' but this is not like 9-11 or JFK or Marilyn Monroe were the conspiracy presented itself immediately. There were too many holes in the stories.

People are desperately digging for conspiracy because they feel there's an agenda and nothing more.
It's their emotional paranoia at work. Not any pragmatic reasoning at all.

I think alot of people don't want to get blindsided again like on Sept 11th so they're trying to stay one step ahead of the news. But they're not always correct.

Off thread topic: I physically get a knot in my stomach when I try to imagine what those little kids must've felt. They must've been terrorized beyond comprehension.
It literally brings tears to my eyes.
I don't care for Obama, but how dare anyone say his or Ellen Degeneres emotions were disingenous? You have to be a robot not to feel this deeply. These kids were babies. 5-10 years old. Some never even rode a bicycle.
Rest in love! Always.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Afterthought

It could be. So if that's the case (and has been the case) why even bother having news? Just tell us what happened and let us fill in the blanks! Many don't believe what they say anyway. I mean.....is there no end to this vicious non-trusting suspicious cycle?

I know brainwashing takes place and I know our government is among the most corrupt in this world but logic just tells me, not every single tragic event that ever happens, has the governments' seal of approval on it.

Take the Columbine shootings? Now that had conspiracy all over it so..... if that too was a psy-op, whatever came of it? What was the purpose of that?

Sometimes a killing/slaughter is nothing more than a killing/slaughter done by the hands of a emotionally unbalanced person.
edit on 15-12-2012 by Human_Alien because: spelling

Not sure- But whatever the "agenda " is (assuming there really is one and that these ARE conspiracies) it isnt what we think.

Everyone is focused on "Gun Control" but since Columbine we have far more access to Weapons than ever before in my lifetime- More States have CCW carriers, Gun laws are more lax and more people currently own weapons that at any point in my lifetime- And yet people have been screaming "Its about Gun Control" since forever (and still are)- If that truly were the case it is backfiring miserably and has been as more people are now armed and still no gun ban.

I am almost certain Columbine was an "OP" of some sort (not to derail) for a million reasons- But as to what they attempted to accomplish? I have not a clue. I really thought all this was about Gun control until Virginia tech when many campuses began allowing weapons on campus and gun sales spiked (and many States, mine included- Changed their CCW laws to allow pretty much any non Felon to carry legally)

-A "snowball" effect certainly has happened since Columbine- These are happening more often, more brutal and more sensational by the month. Certainly most are NOT "Ops" but are delusional people , pissed off at the world, powerless (or feeling that way) and seeing an opportunity to live in Infamy and gain instant media fame. o be discussed, disseminated and "immortal" for their deeds (until someone "Tops" their crime)

The media treats this like these killers are going for an XBOX LIVE gamer Score- Talking about setting records and such...

The media is also so far from accurate its jaw dropping- Thus muddying the waters even more. Its impossible now to tell what is and is NOT a conspiracy. Its also impossible to understand what any possible "agenda" could be- But trying to paint it so simply intio gun control (when, as I said - MORE people are arming themselves due to this fear) is not giving the conspirators credit- IF there are "puppet masters" behind some of this, the reasons are VERY complex and not simple "Black and White" issues- Thats the distraction.

edit on 15-12-2012 by DarKPenguiN because: to fix a sentence

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DarKPenguiN

Speaking of conspiracies; if they want the population reduced to what?....500,000 you'd think the government would pass out the pistols like Halloween candy!

We have become such a cynical world that it's down right scary. If the governments don't get us, these conspiracies will!

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarKPenguiN

The media treats this like these killers are going for an XBOX LIVE gamer Score- Talking about setting records and such...

The media is also so far from accurate its jaw dropping- Thus muddying the waters even more. Its impossible now to tell what is and is NOT a conspiracy. Its also impossible to understand what any possible "agenda" could be- But trying to paint it so simply intio gun control (when, as I said - MORE people are arming themselves due to this fear) is not giving the conspirators credit- IF there are "puppet masters" behind some of this, the reasons are VERY complex and not simple "Black and White" issues- Thats the distraction.

What I see as some of the problem here is, there are no more journalists. There are only reporters. And these reporters are censored and restricted. They're just parroting what their bosses tell them to report. And their bosses are of course, the Elite.

People are catching on though. Thank gawd! People are tuning out the network news and opting for alternative news sources on the Internet.. I know much of my generation doesn't even watch TV let alone buy a newspaper anymore.

It's once the Internet gets censored, then we're screwed and we all get corralled back to the flock and with the other sheep.
edit on 15-12-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I don't know if yous seen this, but I noticed someone said something about this earlier.

Originally posted by Archie
Hi all, first post, sad circumstances.

I haven't caught up with the last 20-odd pages so I'm not sure if anyone else has mentioned that Peter Lanza is due to give evidence to the Dept. of Justice's investigation into the Libor rate-fixing case just as James Holmes' dad was.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by OOOOOO
I don't know if yous seen this, but I noticed someone said something about this earlier.

Originally posted by Archie
Hi all, first post, sad circumstances.

I haven't caught up with the last 20-odd pages so I'm not sure if anyone else has mentioned that Peter Lanza is due to give evidence to the Dept. of Justice's investigation into the Libor rate-fixing case just as James Holmes' dad was.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

Six degrees of separation my friend. That's all that could be.

There is nothing but disinformation, hatred, prejudice (starting with the owner) and fear laden-OMG threads on that forum. So quoting from them automatically brings you down a few rungs.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
A kid was arrested for a planned high school massacre the morning of this shooting.

Please explain why 'they' stopped one from happening while 'allowing' the other one?

Because they control everything right?

Wouldn't a second massacre have worked to the advantage of their 'agenda'?

www.tulsaworld.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by delusion
A kid was arrested for a planned high school massacre the morning of this shooting.

Please explain why 'they' stopped one from happening while 'allowing' the other one?

www.tulsaworld.com...

Yeah, that's one thing that never made sense to me, if one was to go with the programmed killer conspiracy. Also, if the conspiracy was to implement gun a control and effectively disarm the citizenry--how could "they" (whoever "they" might be) be absolutely sure the public response wouldn't be that individual citizens would just start arming themselves even more, out of fear. There is now good way to predict the public's reaction like that.

-Ghoster

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
Nothing to see here folks. Just move along.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

More to see in your thread though I presume? I did go read your thread as it appeared you seemed to want that (link & all), but this thread is a completely different topic

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Let's not forget about the numbers that show up in things like this

The date 12/14/2012 reduces to (1+2+1+4+2+1+2) 13, a significant number

28 people total (adds to 10-signifies completion)

Reports stated that 27 were dead, 18 were children. Both instances of 9 (2+7, 8+1) plus 27-18 also leaves you with 9

Later reports stated that 20 children were dead, 18 died on the spot, 2 later.

The shooting suspect had a Glock 9mm handgun, and a Sig-Sauer 9mm handgun and a Bushmaster .223-caliber assault rifle.

There's 2 more 9's and a 7 (2+2+3=7)

Shooter is 20 yrs old and killed 20 kids and 6 (at school) +1 (elsewhere) adults and again a 7+2=9

And then there is symbolism: Dark Knight in Aurora, the Killer in Wisconsin lived on the 3600 (3+6=9) block of Holmes Ave.. After the Sikh shooting, NPR interviews a Dr. Arora on the incident, Now we have Sandy Hook in New Town right after hurricane Sandy in a town where the author of the Hunger Games book happens to live. C'mon now.

And Googling just now to find the time of the shooting I find that they interviewed the families landscaper (?) whose name is....Dan Holmes.

Mother Nancy Lanza often took her kids target shooting, landscaper Dan Holmes said

www.nydailynews.com...

And to top it all off, the photo of the CT shooter they are using is from 2005, a year which reduces to a 7 (2+5) and is 7 years prior to 2012 which would make this 20 year old shooter...13 years old in the picture. In this day and age they couldn't have come up with a more recent picture?

Really??!!! Really??!!!

edit on 15-12-2012 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by delusion

www.tulsaworld.com...

Maybe 'they' are not all in on it. Maybe few are programmed but not all ?
Local officials may know nothing--who knows?

I think that if this is a conspiracy or not doesn't seem to matter. What matters now, is how they use this to further their agenda/s.

PS~ I feel certain that 'they' are involved in some incidents, but unless someone actually spills it, we will never know more than what they allow/want us to.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
based on what tangible evidence ?

the state police haven't even released the offical ID of the shooter yet

what a joke

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
www.ronpaulforums.com...

Lanza was VP & Tax Director at GE (and partner at Ernst & Young) and rumored to have been scheduled to testify about LIBOR - just like James Holmes' father.

According to Yahoo news, the alleged shooter at the Sandy Hook Elementary School, Adam Lanza, is the son of Vice President of GE Capital, Peter Lanza. Peter Lanza is also a partner at Ernst & Young, and major accounting firm. The older brother, Ryan Lanza, is also reported to be employed at Ernst & Young. Peter Lanza, who drove to northern New Jersey to talk to police and the FBI, is a vice president at GE Capital and had been a partner at global accounting giant Ernst & Young. Adam’s older brother Ryan Lanza, 24, has worked at Ernst & Young for four years, apparently following in his father’s footsteps and carving out a solid niche in the tax practice. He too was interviewed by the FBI. Neither he nor his father is under any suspicion.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join