It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connecticut Kindergarten Shooter - Victim of the CIA and Not a Perp - MKUltra?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by CudiTheKid

And how the hell do you know? Because the media told you so?

No, because odds are he was just the run of the mill POS, who snapped.

Originally posted by CudiTheKid
Look, odds are it was just a psycho, but to declare that without investigating is stupid and naive.

Again, do you know how many times people on this site immediately draw to the conclusion of a conspiracy?

Investigating?

The Op clearly states this:

This has all the earmarks of a classic case of CIA mind-control with Adam Lanza as the perfect candidate - a targeted victim of MKUltra so as to continue in their efforts at shutting down the 2nd amendment and to finalize their nefarious plan to disarm the American people.

"Their nefarious plan"

Wheres his proof ?

I could easily state this:

Anyone that kills children is completely crazy, and deserves to rot in hell.

Im sorry, but my "theory" doesn't need investigating, and is probobly more in line with the truth. If the wizard, behind the veil is going to try to do away with the second amendment, he isn't going to get it done this way.

Im not saying there are not those in the Government that wont let a crisis go to waste, but right now I highly doubt the Government could take 200 million guns, out of anyone's hands, without a fight... Period.

edit on 14-12-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Has anyone ever studied the long-term effects of drugs like ritalin? I have to wonder if there is any correlation. Seems to be a lot of younger males doing these shootings.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
As I posted in another thread:

The more I read about these shootings the more I see a plan to disarm America.

The theater did not have the impact, the mall didn't do it, lets try a school or two.

When something falls into the arms of the Gun control radicals I don't think in terms of providence, I think in terms of a plan.

Watch, you need a few more in quick succession to get the point across.

P

I believe quite the contrary...check the statistics on gun sales tomorrow. The more incidents like this that happen a reactionary increase in gun sales always follows. After the Colorado shooting, handgun sales increased by 25%! Everytime a democrat says Gun Control, guess what? Yep, huge increase in gun sales.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
The Mkultra plan i cannot buy, but what would make total sense is to look back into time with Charles Manson and his plot to trigger a race war. Take this to a higher level due to all the tension over gun control and random killings involving innocence and you have a recipe to trigger a full out arms revolution, if the government decides to disarm the citizens. all this will take is some nutball at just the right moment and just like a house of dominoes, the war is on.
We know the crazies want to make headlines, just as we know the media loves to sell dirty laundry, and we for sure know that the government needs our guns....those 3 ingredients baked at the right temperature are all its ever going to take

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Alchemst7

Looks like I beat you to posting that quote by 6 minutes (
) but very good point. Holmes Dad slipped my mind..

Maybe its an illuminati Abrahamic sacrificial thing. kidding, i think

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM
Has anyone ever studied the long-term effects of drugs like ritalin? I have to wonder if there is any correlation. Seems to be a lot of younger males doing these shootings.

I think its lots of things (drugs included...)

There is no way all this wifi everywhere isnt doing something to us- The Romans ate off Led plates and thought eating Tomatoes caused insanity. Even our "learned" society is constantly experimenting on itself with things we do not (yet) understand.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

Yes, I have noticed this. It is a crime that the teachers could not shoot back.

If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed;
if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly;
you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival.
There may even be a worse case.
You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory because it is better to perish than to live as slaves.

Sir Winston Churchill

P

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 1/2 Nephilim

I didn't even make it to page 2 before posting. It is something to dig into!

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

It is a crime that the teachers could not shoot back.

It is. No one could shoot back because the law-abiding citizens weren't carrying their weapons because its illegal to do so at educational institutions. It's time to pass laws that make sense and protect the public, not punish or hinder them. Enough feel-good legislation. Time for our worthless criminal politicians to do something that matters.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911

It is. No one could shoot back because the law-abiding citizens weren't carrying their weapons because its illegal to do so at educational institutions. It's time to pass laws that make sense and protect the public, not punish or hinder them. Enough feel-good legislation. Time for our worthless criminal politicians to do something that matters.

I heard reports he got the weapons from his mother - the teacher. Why would she have these if she couldn't carry them to school? Why would she need two guns? If she taught/lived in a small town, it didn't seem likely she was in a high crime area.

If over a 100 shoots fired that's a lot of bullets. Maybe a could see a small guns with a few rounds but all of that?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daughter2

Originally posted by Cosmic911

I heard reports he got the weapons from his mother - the teacher. Why would she have these if she couldn't carry them to school? Why would she need two guns? If she taught/lived in a small town, it didn't seem likely she was in a high crime area.

If over a 100 shoots fired that's a lot of bullets. Maybe a could see a small guns with a few rounds but all of that?

Yeah- I am having trouble with that as well-

Had it just been the Pistols I would think it was plausible (as many , many people have home protection regardless of their job or if they can legally "carry") - But 2 Pistols and an AR-15 is pretty serious for what most women. I am not being sexist- That just says she was either VERY into her guns or they didnt all come from her.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
The one thing that radiates with certainty is our gov. is gonna have to protect us from themselves.

link   
When was the last time you heard of a gunman breaking into a Parliament shooting all the politicians inside ? no its always schools and the public copping the bullets.

link   
reply to post by Daughter2

I haven't heard all the details as yet. Who knows why people do what they do. But small town or not, this just proves, no one is safe. Big city or rural town; crime knows no boundaries, no limits. With any shooting involving children, the point always comes back to the parent who was not responsible enough to keep those firearms out of the reach of their kids. There is no excuse for this. Those weapons should never have been accessible by a child. Period.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
What's the real story? I can't seem to find one. All day I've been looking at articles and they've changed since. First there was more than one, then he killed his mom at the school, then he killed her at home, then he was apprehended, then he was dead, then his name was Ryan, then his name was actually Adam. What's the real story?
Can't the media slow down until they can all at least come up with the same story?

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
When was the last time you heard of a gunman breaking into a Parliament shooting all the politicians inside ? no its always schools and the public copping the bullets.

You make a very good point!

If it was a nut job on ATS you would expect them to go after Politicians or Monsanto Execs or the Police Ball.

It never is, it is always in a place that guns are not allowed.

This does not ring true to me.

I have not said this and I should.

The hardest thing for a parent is the loss of a child. When they are so young and they die so senselessly, my heart goes out to them and their families. It is so sad, so very sad.

P

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
He was probably just a crazy nutjob....but so far, this whole thing stinks. Possible hit and coverup for one of the victims?

Who was that politician that was ALL OVER the headlines just prior to the 9/11 attacks? His story all but dissapeared off the radar when the planes came in on 9/11. Oh yeah, Condit. Could killing children be a coverup for something else?
edit on 14-12-2012 by zayonara because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur
The kid had 2 pistols and a military grade rifle. Someone armed him. The government knows people get incredibly sympathetic when their own children get murdered -- these psychopaths are preying on the populaces sympathy to get them to beg their government to disarm them. With a possible economic collapse around the corner and a mostly disarmed/highly gun-controlled public... what chance do they have when the real tyranny comes to stamp them down? Or even a foreign power?

Something is bundling up here.

ETA: Then again... "sympathy."

edit on 14/12/12 by AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

These tweets are a prisitne example of Americans being just catastrophically naive and apathetic on a grand scale. Seriously? Justin Effin Beiber??? Ugh.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Alchemst7

yes, i remember the coinquidinks of the Holmes case

not so surprising, when i read your link, all i could do was giggle
and here's why --> from your link, i read this ...

www.thedailybeast.com...
The Times story focused on two separate issues:
First, GE’s U.S. taxes. [color=amber]No one’s accused the company of anything illegal.

and i thought ...
maybe not regarding 'taxes' perse ... but ... did they really just blow by this as though it didn't happen ??

www.sec.gov...
Washington, D.C., Dec. 23, 2011 — The Securities and Exchange Commission today charged GE Funding Capital Market Services with securities fraud for participating in a wide-ranging scheme involving the reinvestment of proceeds from the sale of municipal securities.
- snip -
In the past year, federal and state authorities have reached settlements with four other financial firms, and 18 individuals have been indicted or pled guilty, including three former GE Funding CMS traders.
- snip -
In settling the SEC’s charges without admitting or denying the allegations, GE Funding CMS agreed to pay a $10.5 million penalty along with disgorgement of $10,625,775 with prejudgment interest of $3,775,987.
then i realized, they were never found "guilty" of anything in a court of law, they settled.
so, if you don't know about it, chances are, they'd (TPTB) and the new Czar of Business prefer you didn't or at least forgot

www.thedailybeast.com...
The scandal is not that GE is paying no U.S. taxes in 2010
nah, no scandal there, that's getting to be common practice

besides, they've got to pay the fines
and we know those don't go into the tax 'pool'.
how'd they say it ????
oh yeah ... "will be returned to affected municipalities or conduit borrowers."
i'll give ya three guesses who the conduit borrowers are.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I don't think it was a direct conspiracy as much as it was a predictable side-effect. I'll explain.

The shooter was born with Asperger Syndrome. What causes that? Let's speculate.

I think a lot of the current ADHD, OCD, manic-depressive, autism and such mental disorders are a result of the food industry and vaccinations.

The food industry continues to mass produce cheaper and cheaper, more chemical-laden, garbage food. They are poorly regulated or controlled because of lobbyists (big pharmaceutical) buying off politicians that are being cut-in on the end result.

Vaccinations. There are many harmful chemicals in the current vaccinations. Being traced to the recent spike in autism in America's youth.

If a pregnant mother grows her embryo eating genetically-modified foods and foods made of processed, high-fructose corn syrup-laden garbage it's not getting the proper building blocks to develop a healthy brain.

The government says to eat such and such amount of dairy and meat per day to get your nutrients, yet it's all laced with hormones, antibiotics, random animal vaccines and other horrible things.

Who benefits? Big Pharmaceutical companies. The sicker we are the more we pay them. An 80 year life with a dependancy on chemical-balancing drugs just to try to make one normal adds up to a lot of money. Also, the Beef Council and Dairy Council have a lot to gain from lack of proper regulation.

How does the government benefit? These horrible foods make us complacent, docile, scared because our families or selves are sick. Terminally, chronically, mentally ill and reliant on government care or doctor care.

The more available fast-food and zero-standard items on our store shelves became, the more prevalent mental illness seems to have become.

I don't think these people are Manchurian Candidates.. just products of a disgustingly corrupt and poorly regulated food industry.

Eat better. Pay that extra buck and develop babies that have enough brain cells.
edit on 15-12-2012 by PrincessTofu because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-12-2012 by PrincessTofu because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join