It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My experiences with Alien shapeshifters.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Hi Cryptic, I know you young fella. Im the father of one of your buddies with initals A.S., come over for a coffee and smoke sometime. Would love to hear about this in person.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by WormwoodSquirm

hahahha sounds good to me and say whats up to him for me, And thanks for the comment!

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

Great Post . A Fine Example of
Creative Fictional Writing .........A for Effort...............

edit on 18-2-2013 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

lol

hey wanna give the color challenge a go ? www.xrite.com...

My eyes started hurting. I saw some of them were wrong but the ultra violets killed me lol. Give it a shot. I have near perfect color vision according to this.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

... And what kind of drugs were you on?

Rebel 5

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebelv

... And what kind of drugs were you on?

Rebel 5

I think you need to change you "Mood" from "Open Minded" to anything but that.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by rebelv

the kind that awaken when i come in contact with an unknown pathogen hosted by that alien. Its secret lurking in my body. Secreting my ability to see aliens. I call it drug southpaw. And its a lot like '___'.

lol. Kidding. But what drugs are you on? Because i don't have any for you if that's what you were implying.

I ant no psycho-naught mang. I don't indulge in hallucinogens, as my eyesight is fine thank you. I have 20/20 vision so im pretty sure i saw what i saw. But i don't blame your skepticism. If you don't want to believe these beings exist that's okay. Im gathering opinions from all over the sun over my experience.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

This kinda stood out to me. Im wondering if it has anything to do with what i saw.

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I thought this was interesting. You can clearly see a black dog running. And a big big man following behind. Was that dog really a dog?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Oh dear. Oh dear oh dear oh dear
I tried so hard to read this. I really did. But the awful punctuation (or lack of) and the terrible spelling just made it impossible. What is your native language OP ?

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by sayzaar

should be English but i lived in Ontario growing up and went to a french immersion school from grade 1 to 6. I had English and french split up. So when i moved to BC everyone here was retarded in french. And 2 grades ahead of me in English. No one bothered to help me through this transition. So at least i have an excuse for everything you are pointing out. I'm sure being left handed and smudging my paper all the time caused grief and teachers to turn on me. But some people really are like that. I had a couple teachers try to tell me to write with my right hand. I told them to F off.

may i add that quite often people in the education system kinda suck at educating?
The school system is pathetic. Lacks imagination, at least the public school system. I'm not planning on typing it up because you have a short attention span.
edit on 20-2-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by sayzaar
Oh dear. Oh dear oh dear oh dear
I tried so hard to read this. I really did. But the awful punctuation (or lack of) and the terrible spelling just made it impossible. What is your native language OP ?

I think this fell out of your pocket:

edit on 20-2-2013 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Actually listening to the OP last night being interviewed on ATS,
I believe that he experienced something paranormal and E.T. related,
It's just this story goes really out there.

Rebel 5

posted on Feb, 24 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by rebelv

It DOES go way out there.

But I am no spring chicken. I have heard countless yarns over the years. And I know a little about psychology. The OP experienced something. something that to him was very significant.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 04:28 AM
link   
OP this thread is fascinating and I fully believe you (not that it matters whether I do or not). I lived in Squamish very briefly back in 07-08 or thereabouts, and used to get up at 3:45am for the drive to Whistler for work. It was when they were expanding the sea to sky highway for the 2010 Olympics so we had to wait in line for nearly an hour at a checkpoint.

Here is a youtube version of the news story of the UFO summoner i think you may have referred to earlier in the thread.

Anyways, I didn't see anything unusual there myself that i recall, but I don't doubt there is something more than meets the eye (of most people at least) going on, there's a distinct and unique feel to the area. Supernatural BC, as they say.

There were trails up another mountain i used to climb to a lookout where you had a spectacular view over Squamish and directly across from 'the Rock'. It's up on a bench area just above that place with the pub, store and laundry mat. Pretty good area for rock climbing, and I hiked around there quite a bit.

Wish I had something more to add, but just wanted to say thanks for sharing your experiences and I will be following this thread with great interest.

Peace. ~

edit on 25-2-2013 by Runciter33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Runciter33
OP this thread is fascinating and I fully believe you (not that it matters whether I do or not). I lived in Squamish very briefly back in 07-08 or thereabouts, and used to get up at 3:45am for the drive to Whistler for work. It was when they were expanding the sea to sky highway for the 2010 Olympics so we had to wait in line for nearly an hour at a checkpoint.

Here is a youtube version of the news story of the UFO summoner i think you may have referred to earlier in the thread.

Anyways, I didn't see anything unusual there myself that i recall, but I don't doubt there is something more than meets the eye (of most people at least) going on, there's a distinct and unique feel to the area. Supernatural BC, as they say.

There were trails up another mountain i used to climb to a lookout where you had a spectacular view over Squamish and directly across from 'the Rock'. It's up on a bench area just above that place with the pub, store and laundry mat. Pretty good area for rock climbing, and I hiked around there quite a bit.

Wish I had something more to add, but just wanted to say thanks for sharing your experiences and I will be following this thread with great interest.

Peace. ~

edit on 25-2-2013 by Runciter33 because: (no reason given)

Yeah that was the guy. I wasn't even intentionally looking for UFOs we were watching the meteor shower and at night at the school and thats when i just had that prayer in my head about yah weh and he showed up.

There is something very interesting going on. Very interesting. I somehow think that those sightings now may not be a coincidence. I believe it was a being of Orion i saw the first time and the second time.... Which puts into perspectives of the prophecy of the rattlesnake. The coming of great heroes must be now. Our time and history has wiped them from our minds. But they will return. And from them they will stop the pleidies.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   

You mentioned this the other day in a U2U to me.

Could you point me in the direction of understanding what, specifically, you are referring to?

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Well its kinda a scary topic dude. This does not involve conspiracy theory this involves prophecy. And so far everything is coming true. Except the hero part. That part we are missing. I do not know if the gov will try to stop the heroes from opening the chambers. But the Heroes will save all who believe them. The city below is massive. And it can houses everyone. There is more then one city below but they all connect together. There are sites all over the world, sacred mountains that will open up in the end of times.

The problem is, The messiah has to do all this. He has to deliver the people to those cities below. The government does not think that the hero will awaken in time. So they are panicking. The heroes of Orion must save us all. For the rattlesnake will return again. and again. and again. I doubt the weapon will be used after this. More damned souls if we fail. Brought to that little hell of a firey planet. How evil it is to misinform the masses. How their faith in heroes have been lost. They have made it harder for the children of the law of one to deliver us. Indeed. They fear the prophecy will not be fulfilled. And their cities are to small to house everyone. Only the cities below. For on the right shoulder of Osiris of Orion will he the son of Orion be bathed in the milk of virgo over his brawny shouldiers. The the fire rage inside and unleash unto those who defy him a bolt of lighting. For blessed is he by the dark god. And the god of the hills, the great god of the mountains. Only will this happen. Will those mountains open.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

I am more familiar than the average person when it comes to matters of esoterica. Do you happen to have a link that can explain the origin of this prophecy? I seem to recognize bits and pieces....but nothing more tangible.

Don't take my questions as a sign of disbelief, but rather as a request for additional information and clarification.

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
www.crystalinks.com...

""The Cherokee Calendar also speaks its voice telling that at this time of the fingers striking Jupiter that Orion Star System will awaken. And the Pleiades and Orion will war once again as in old. Jupiter and Venus will awaken to its destiny of TIME UNTIME of cycles. Orion will WAR with Pleadies, Jupiter will WAR with Venus. The time of the Cherokee UKU's will be at hand.

In the year 2004 and 2012 an alignment will take place both on the Cherokee Calendar and in the heavens of the Rattlesnake Constellation both. It is the time of the doublehead serpent stick. It is the time of the Red of Orion and Jupiter against White Blue of Pleadies and Venus. It is the time of the Uku's choosing. It is the time of the Beloved Woman and MYSTERIES OF TIME UNTIME. It is the Time Untime of the THUNDERBOLT and the spirits of Lightning Mountains.

In the year 2004 and 2012 the Cherokee Rattlesnake Constellation will take on a different configuration. The Snake itself will remain, however, upon the Rattlesnake shall be added upon its head feathers, its eyes will open and glow, wings spring forth as a winged Rattlesnake, it shall have hands and arms and in its hands shall be found a bowl. The bowl will hold blood. Upon its tail of 7 rattles shall be the glowing and movement of Pleiades.

The Rattlesnake shall become a FEATHERED RATTLESNAKE or FEATHERED SERPENT of TIME UNTIME.

And upon the Rattlesnake is also the Milky Way. A crossing of the Milky Way shall be seen at these times.

For the center of the Universe is what many know as the Constellation Sagittarius by modern man. But upon this constellation of is also found the Pleiades Star system which is what is different in the boundary of others and the Cherokee Zodiac.

The Milky Way is ALSO a Tree ... STONE TREE. And upon Stone Tree is as a Tree with a tree trunk, branches, a top, and even roots. The Flower and the Tree is also a tassel as corn. And upon the flower and the tree is the TREE OF LIFE. REBIRTH, RENEWAL, NEW.

And the Cherokee Calendar shall end in the year 2012. But upon the times just prior shall be the Feathered Serpent and its prophecy.

Upon the Heavens design, within the Cherokee Rattlesnake Constellation, it is written. And upon the Rings of TIME UNTIME of the Cherokee Calendar it also says BEHOLD RATTLESNAKE CONSTELATION. And Remember.""

The tower dreams i had. I only realized this now. They are these.

These are them. And they are here to take us away. To hell.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join