It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My experiences with Alien shapeshifters.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

I would say that the experiences I have heard recounted from many abductees is less that pleasurable. I would also say that "hell" would be a good description of the experience.

Something to bear in mind: the typical view of the rattlesnake was not that it was evil. It was more that it was what it was. Was it to be avoided? Absolutely. But it had its place in the big picture, and was of this Earth. Which was given the utmost reverence.

To the nonreligious,the mystical.....there really is no "evil". At least, not as we think of it. All things happen, good and bad. The fire that burns the forest lays the groundwork for the new growth that springs up. "Evil" is just a step in the cycle. You cannot do without it, as it provides balance.

The concept of the yin and yang...they are not unique to the Chinese. The Greeks called the concept "The Duad". It was a core element of classical thought. "One cannot exist without other"....that describes the yin yang.

The Amerinds have very similar notions. They conceptualize more as a wheel, or circle. But the ideas are the same, as they are derived from teh same source: observing the world around them. "As above, so below" is not a great secret. It is actually derived from the way humans think, and how we have conceptualized the world around us. We must have a context, a framework from which to base a viewpoint for new information. Thus, we compare, we create metaphors and analogies. "As above, so below" is a descrption of how human process new information.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I don't think you understand. The only reason there was renew and rebirth of humanity was because we DID hide underground.

That city was built long ago, When the false gods came and claimed an alliance with us. They turned on us and so we devised a plan. A plan of pure concrete prophecy. We created the city below. Well the virus of the false gods killed many. We created this city, we created this weapon. When they saw the weapon completed they knew what it was, they descended and took people, well destroying the city. Fire rained from the skies. The Syrian was sound and the people fled underground. This angered the gods further, They took huge hucks of frozen ice and rock and threw it at the planet. When they left the people emerged to a land full of water. The people were told by the skygod to spread the word of the evils that happened and to tell their children of the mountains.

And so it was written, from eons to eons. Magical mountains exist for this reason. The Atlantian ship created the nazka lines and many other objects around the planet. There is treasure left behind for the heroes to uncover. And stop these reoccurring atrocities.

the reference to hell, what i mean by that is. The ships that are coming that are pretending again. Are the exact same ships from before from the pleidies. Because we were created by Orion as we are the children of Orion. That means we are hostages in this war between the 2 races. The shapeshifting gods of fear and life and the Pleidies of fire and destruction. So yes there is a yin yang here. But not with the human soul.

Reincarnation will not happen if there are no bodies to reincarnate into. People seem to have this idea that people just popped up out of no where and if we are annihilated oh well we will come back again somehow..... no that's not how it works. Everyone here on earth were decedents of the people who lived in the cities below. This is certain. And below we must go to live through all this. That or we wait till the galaxy collides and creates another planet for us to inhabit as some other creature with no recollection in fact we wont even be us. Just something else. Gone. forever. Besides those taken, They will be taken to hell. In their star system. *shutters*

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
well thanks for your oppinion
Yeah im still trying to research and stuff.
edit on 26-2-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by CrypticSouthpaw

I am trying to digest the whole story.

Hiding underground....that is a very common Amerind motif. I keep thinking about the Anasazi and their "ant people" when considering it.

And there are stories as old as time itself of great tunnels with melted walls. I would wholly discount such stories....but they come from so many wide and varied sources.

Then there is the US Military and their "D.U.M.B.S.".....

.....this is interesting. And going to take some thought.

posted on Feb, 26 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
mhm and this goes along the lines of what Osiris Promised to man, Eternal life. But if we all die well. We have to restart. This is where the myth comes from about Osiris bringing the pharaohs to the Orion star system. Everyone knew that creation for us came from there. Well. That's what ancients are saying.

posted on Mar, 4 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Here's an update guys. A friend of mind showed me this LOL. This is totally related.

The pre-Columbian Maya religion knew various jaguar gods, in addition to jaguar demi-gods, (ancestral) protectors, and transformers. The main jaguar deities are discussed below. Their associated narratives (part of Maya mythology) are still largely to be reconstructed. Lacandon and Tzotzil-Tzeltal oral tradition are particularly rich in jaguar lore.

The Jaguar God of Terrestrial Fire and War ('Night Sun')

The Jaguar God of Terrestrial Fire is recognizable by a 'cruller' around the eyes (making a loop over the nose), jaguar ears, and jaguar fangs. He personifies the number Seven, which is associated with the day Ak'b'al[pronunciation?] ('Night'). Usually called 'Jaguar God of the Underworld', he has been assumed to be the 'Night Sun' - the shape supposedly taken by the sun (Kinich Ahau) during his nightly journey through the underworld - for reason of having the large eyes and filed incisor that also occur with the sun deity, and of sometimes evincing a k 'in infix. The deity's hypothetical aspect of a nocturnal sun (that is, a subterranean fire) should conceivably be connected to his proven association with terrestrial fire. He is often represented on incense burners and connected to fire rituals,[1] while his 'cruller' may represent a cord used in making fire with a stick (Taube). Moreover, vases in codical style show him, captured, about to be burnt with torches. The nocturnal sun hypothesis is complicated by this very incident, and even more so by the fact that the fiery jaguar deity is identified with a star (or, perhaps, a constellation or planet).[2] The god's other sphere of influence is war, witness for example the stereotypical presence of his face on war shields.

God L God L (according to the designation of codical gods), one of the oldest Mayan deities, and associated with black sorcery and riches, belongs to the jaguar deities: He has jaguar ears and a jaguar mantle and lives in a jaguar palace. Some take him to be the main ruler over the Underworld. In that sense, god L would have to be considered the true "Jaguar God of the Underworld".

The Jaguar Goddess of Midwifery and War The aged goddess of midwifery, curing, and war Ix Chel, belongs to the jaguar deities. She has jaguar ears and claws and can show the looped cruller element and the large eye of the Jaguar God of Terrestrial Fire (Birth Vase), suggesting that she might be a spouse to this deity.

The Jaguar Patron of the War Month of Pax The patron deity of the month of Pax has jaguar paws above his ears, a removed lower jaw, and vomits blood. In 16th-century Yucatán, rituals held in the month of Pax centered on the war leader and the puma deity, Cit Chac Coh. Particularly scenes on pottery show the Pax deity to be intimately associated with war and human sacrifice. He presides over the transformation of a child into a jaguar (see below) and performs a sacrificial dance around the captured Rain Deity (Chaac). Personified as a tree, he witnesses the shooting of the Principal Bird Deity and equally of a Vulture King by Hun-Ahpu.

/
l
l
Orion Pax. Why is everything connecting? ... The battle of the fallen. The 2 factions of Orions, And the Pleiades. I keep stumbling upon really really Esoteric information.

The Aged Jaguar Paddler

One of two aged deities steering the canoe with the Tonsured Maize God has a jaguar headdress and is associated with Night, like the Jaguar God of Terrestrial Fire. Little else is known about him.

Notice he is squating like the constellation Orion, and holding a rattle. could be seen as the sheild that Orion holds. Often Orion holds a lion headed sheild. Which all connects to this.

The Jaguar Twin Hero The protective War Hero Twin of the Popol Vuh, Xbalanque, has patches of jaguar pelt stuck to his skin.

Jaguar Protectors and Jaguar Transformers Water Lily Jaguar transformer (way) from a plate in the Museo de América, Madrid Less clearly classifiable as deities are jaguar protectors (perhaps ancestors) and jaguar transformers. The Water Lily Jaguar (so called because of the water lily on its head) is both a giant jaguar protector, looming large above the king (e.g., Tikal wooden lintel 3, temple I), and a transformer often shown amidst flames. A specific and as yet unexplained transformation into a jaguar involves a male child with jaguar ears and a jaguar tail (the so-called Jaguar Baby). This Jaguar Baby can assume the features of the Jaguar God of Terrestrial Fire.

Copan Mayan Ruins
Jaguar God of the Underworld (with Venus Signs on each side) on the Reviewing Stand of the EastCourt
edit on 4-3-2013 by CrypticSouthpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:14 AM
link   
This is the part from the bible that mentions both of them, Job 38:31.

31 "Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?"
www.biblegateway.com...

This quote and the Orion/Pleides connection in relation to aliens concept was first introduced to me in the book 'Operation Trojan Horse' by John Keel. He mentions that many abductees or experiencers talk about being told by the beings that they were from one of these star systems.

Highly recommend the book, found it posted somewhere on a thread here some time ago. (Good job ATS on that one)

The PDF online if anyone is interested. ---> galaksija.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2013 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Runciter33
This is the part from the bible that mentions both of them, Job 38:31.

31 "Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades, or loose the bands of Orion?"
www.biblegateway.com...

This quote and the Orion/Pleides connection in relation to aliens concept was first introduced to me in the book 'Operation Trojan Horse' by John Keel. He mentions that many abductees or experiencers talk about being told by the beings that they were from one of these star systems.

Highly recommend the book, found it posted somewhere on a thread here some time ago. (Good job ATS on that one)

The PDF online if anyone is interested. ---> galaksija.com...

Thank you for this. Yes its all true every word of it. People are abducted by pleiadians often. The bands on Orion are referring to the hidden power inate in the seedlings of Orion who will deliver this planet to safety below. If i ever figure out such a task i will share with all.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join