It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ban the Gun, Repeal the Second Amendment.

page: 44
<< 41  42  43   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

If they do ban guns I am sure most Americans would turn thier guns in without much of a whimper.

I seriously doubt it.

If the law abiding citizens do turn in their guns what is to stop the drug dealers and gangs from taking over cities?

Drugs are a serious problem here. Drugs and guns keep coming in from Mexico. CIA is corrupted.

Umm the military is the answer to that one. No random street gang is going to take over any minor or major city in this country, if they ever tried they would end up cannon fodder. I can see a police state in the near future to weed out those who decided to take such a path or any other path deemed criminal by the powers that be.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Umm the military is the answer to that one.

Nope. Posse Comitatus Act

And if for some reason it does happen they can impose martial law which is why we have the Constitution and the act.

I can see a police state in the near future to weed out those who decided to take such a path or any other path deemed criminal by the powers that be.

See now that is why Americans will not give up their guns.
edit on 7/6/2015 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Umm the military is the answer to that one.

Nope. Posse Comitatus Act

And if for some reason it does happen they can impose martial law which is why we have the Constitution and the act.

I can see a police state in the near future to weed out those who decided to take such a path or any other path deemed criminal by the powers that be.

See now that is why Americans will not give up their guns.

Americans wont do anything to stop a police state, please correct me if I am wrong.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Americans wont do anything to stop a police state, please correct me if I am wrong.

What made you think we won't? ATS is literally peppered with such topic.

Even if it does happen, we will be already prepared.

[edit] I will let others more knowledgeable than me answer your questions.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Guns are a necessary evil to thwart Tyranny and assist law enforcement when none are available.
Biblically:
Nehemiah 4:14 specifically says, "...fight for your brothers, your sons, your daughters, your wives, and your houses."

This is specifically why our founding fathers had the foresight to give us the 2nd Amendment, to ensure our Survival and Freedom as a Nation.

Great Briton and most of the world has made a grave mistake not allowing their Citizens the same freedom. Now they must face a great enemy "Radical Islam"..UNARMED

THE NEEDS OF THE MANY WILL ALWAYS OUTWEIGH THE NEEDS OF THE FEW

As i said. A Necessary Evil

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:16 AM
link   

If it ever came to it and I seriously doubt it ever would you would be talking about bringing guns to a nuke fight. I doubt there will ever be any kind of revolt or gun fights against the police, due to the overwhelming odds the said revolters would be up against. Not to mention the full might of the USA military, game over dudes its already game over. Lets not forget the media which wages the war for the hearts and minds of the people, giving the government the perpetual moral high ground.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 03:23 AM
link   

LOL we went through the Cold War and Cuban Missile Crisis. You think that crap scares us?

BTW I love the Alien movies.

Sorry I had to edit the 2nd time to add this... Sigourney Weaver is such a hottie.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   

LOL we went through the Cold War and Cuban Missile Crisis. You think that crap scares us?

BTW I love the Alien movies.

Sorry I had to edit the 2nd time to add this... Sigourney Weaver is such a hottie.

You bet people are scared of getting nuked, they drilled that BS into our heads since we were kids, get under your desks in case of nuclear war lol.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Yep propaganda by both sides

they drilled that BS into our heads since we were kids, get under your desks in case of nuclear war lol.

One thing you got something right. This is a conspiracy site. They want people to be scared.

[edit] sorry again

I recommend watching The Iron Giant. It is a must watch.

Anyway as to the source of that video in that movie here it is:

Sorry too drunk to respond anymore.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Yep propaganda by both sides

they drilled that BS into our heads since we were kids, get under your desks in case of nuclear war lol.

One thing you got something right. This is a conspiracy site. They want people to be scared.

[edit] sorry again

I recommend watching The Iron Giant. It is a must watch.

Anyway as to the source of that video in that movie here it is:

Sorry too drunk to respond anymore.

OMG this is exactly what Lewis Black is talking about, and how to instill fear in the masses.

As I said before I doubt it would ever happen, how desperate the government would have to be to go to such an extreme. There are other things like drones and tanks that could most likely get the job done. But if and I do mean if all esle fails thats when I would expect a tacticle hit. There would need to be a massive million manned army in order to demand such a counter measure. There is no such army, nor will there ever be one that I can forsee. However a second civil war might invoke all kinds of weaponry sh## we have never even herd of that may make nukes look like kids gloves, lets hope it never happens, that would be a true tragedy.

I do not agree with the video but a civil war may eventually happen, I hope not but its possible.

edit on 6-7-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-7-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

If it ever came to it and I seriously doubt it ever would you would be talking about bringing guns to a nuke fight. I doubt there will ever be any kind of revolt or gun fights against the police, due to the overwhelming odds the said revolters would be up against. Not to mention the full might of the USA military, game over dudes its already game over. Lets not forget the media which wages the war for the hearts and minds of the people, giving the government the perpetual moral high ground.

Nuke fight?On domestic soil?what nightmare do you exist in?You really think the Government would use nukes?Methinks someones elevator does not go all the way to the top.
Besides there is an age old tactic for that....close with the enemy.
edit on 6-7-2015 by Sunwolf because: misspelling

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Most of the trained and capable people who ALREADY know how to fight are OUTSIDE the system.
Most have been either kicked out ,quit or already finished their service.
We would rely on EX SEALS ,Special Forces and Rangers for leadership.
If THEY are CRAZY enough to actually USE a nuke ,things will unravel quite quickly .HUMANS are NOT so cynical as to destroy so many and stand by to allow that.
Not to mention airforce bases are poorly defended when it comes to a deicated American trained infiltration team.
Automatic weapons really aren't needed at all.
We already know how to kill a tank with homemade thermite.
NOT to mention ...how long would such a rogue government keep standing?
Once a NUKE or bio is used they would already have failed on a monumental level.
edit on 6-7-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sunwolf

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

Nuke fight?On domestic soil?what nightmare do you exist in?You really think the Government would use nukes?Methinks someones elevator does not go all the way to the top.
Besides there is an age old tactic for that....close with the enemy.

I think they may do it if a full blown civil war broke out, one with the USA's own weapons of war being deployed against itself and the loss of vast territories, yes they would most likely go tacticle nuke if a target was considered too precious to fall into enemy hands.

But a nuke against dudes with guns, no that wouldnt be necessary.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Most of the trained and capable people who ALREADY know how to fight are OUTSIDE the system.
Most have been either kicked out ,quit or already finished their service.
We would rely on EX SEALS ,Special Forces and Rangers for leadership.
If THEY are CRAZY enough to actually USE a nuke ,things will unravel quite quickly .HUMANS are NOT so cynical as to destroy so many and stand by to allow that.
Not to mention airforce bases are poorly defended when it comes to a deicated American trained infiltration team.
Automatic weapons really aren't needed at all.
We already know how to kill a tank with homemade thermite.
NOT to mention ...how long would such a rogue government keep standing?
Once a NUKE or bio is used they would already have failed on a monumental level.

See thats the thing a rouge government wouldnt be standing alone it would most likely have the aid of various other nations as well, meaning unlimited man power. Not that it would really be needed in a confrontation within our own borders, but then again who knows. . . . I am guessing thier think tanks are all over this and must have multiple worst case scenarios most of which dont end well for we the people.

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

We need to figure out THUG control.

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43   >>

join