Ban the Gun, Repeal the Second Amendment.

page: 43
<< 40  41  42   >>

join

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I disagree, I've come up with a solution to many of the gun owning issues in the USA, hear me out...

Make it illegal to own a gun if you don't have a gun safe, in other words,

Make gun safes mandatory, have a gun? get a safe for it, over half the young gunmen wouldn't have their hands full if the parents safely locked the gun in a safe, would it get 100% of the guns out of their hands? no, but it would get the majority of them out of their hands, thus preventing disaster, heck it would at least slow down the ones thinking about using them and that slowing down process is better than nothing.

Gun Safes = safer.

I do not own a gun but I feel it is a legal right for every legal citizen of the USA to have one (as long as they are mentally capable and do not have a criminal background), just wish they were more responsible as a whole, not having them laying around everywhere is a good start
edit on 20-12-2012 by Razimus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Really? Because no criminal would ever be able to find the key or learn the combination, right?
What about those new, highly expensive palm-print and retinal scanners, huh?
Oh, wait, if the kid kills the parents first, I guess he could bypass that as well...Nevermind!

Why do law-abiding citizens need to do more, spend more, do without more and have more taken away?
Shouldn't the criminals be the ones who should pay for their actions!?!

<< 40  41  42   >>

join