It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Than a Two Dozen Killed, Including Children, at Connecticut Elementary School Shooting

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
OP..Adam Lanza, 20 years old is the real killer..Not his older brother Ryan Lanza,24 years old...Adam shot himself after he killed 7 adults including his own mother and 20 children. Total kill = 27 kills.

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother
In 2008 alone 20K kids were injured with guns in America.

Think about that for a second.

Define 'kid'. The number includes everyone 0-19. Almost 11,000 were ages 18 or 19, which legally is an adult. 18,900 were ages 15-19, which is generally the ages which includes not only some adults, but an age range rampant with gang-related activity. This is all intents, mind you, accidental, intentional, suicide attempts, etc.

webappa.cdc.gov...

You actually see remarkably few gunshot injuries (as well as fatalities) as the age drops. There were 875 for the 0-12 age group...in a population of 52,000,000. In the same age range, there were over 450,000 injuries due to car accidents.

The number for that cut/pierce category for the 0-19 age range makes the gunshots look like a drop in the bucket.
edit on 16-12-2012 by vor78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother
In 2008 alone 20K kids were injured with guns in America.

Think about that for a second.

Way back in the very first post of this thread, and in several posts since, I asked that we stay on topic, which is the shooting that took place the day before yesterday, not four years ago. Think about that for a second.

I appreciate the impulse to tie this mass murder into other things, but there are still many, many questions about this crime that have not been worked out yet.

So please, let's just stick with the Newtown shooting for now.

Thanks.

edit on 12/16/2012 by Majic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
"For every christmas light in America, there are twenty Stars more in the sky."

God Bless You All.

edit on 12/16/2012 by truthinfact because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
lol this poor guy. The media made a mistake when this first happened and reported the gunman as "Ryan Lanza" instead of Adam Lanza. Unfortunately, there actually is a guy named Ryan Lanza. How embarrassing for him.

Following hours of uncertainty during which many media outlets reported the shooter's identity as Ryan Lanza, an official identified the suspected gunman as Adam Lanza, Ryan's 20 year old brother, according to the Associated Press. Ryan Lanza, 24, is being questioned by police in New Jersey.

(Screenshot from his Facebook wall)
imgace.com...
edit on 17-12-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
has anyone mentioned or made a thread about the supposed "same actors" nick and Laura Phelps thing? its all over other sites i was curious as to what ats thought but couldn't find a link.

does anyone know?

posted on Dec, 18 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merlin Lawndart
CBS now reporting that 27 are dead including 14 kids and the shooter. I don't know the details, but this could smell of another staged shooting event. Do you think the government would shoot up a school full of kids to take away gun rights? I do.

Yes, it most definitely was planned by TPTB. People weren't outraged enough with the other shootings in the last two years, so they probably decided to really tug at people's heartstrings by getting very young children involved. They know that if young children are killed the outcry for gun bans will dramatically increase. And guess what... it's working.

There are so many recurring patterns with these people too. Why is is usually males in their early 20s? Why are they usually described as 'highly intelligent'?

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
There are so many recurring patterns with these people too. Why is is usually males in their early 20s? Why are they usually described as 'highly intelligent'?

Because that's who the globalists fear most. Young adult males are waking up in record numbers and aren't going to stand for the corruption much longer. That's why they have to be demonized as "the new al Qaeda".

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wertdagf
Could a totalitarian state have prevented this?

If we had cameras in every house and on every street corner could this have been prevented?

Do you think those people would rather live in the world where their children are alive?

This stuff does break my heart... and the only way i can think to completely prevent something like this from happening is to remove freedom. I would give up my freedom for the lives of my kids. As technology advances its only gonna get easier to hurt more people.

i dont know what else to do.

This post disturbs me. That's exactly how they want you to think. That's why TPTB plans things like this. They love filling people with fear in order to get them to easily relinquish their freedoms.

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Why would they leave clues for only a small sub set of the population to find? egotistical jokes

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas
reply to post by Xaphan

Why would they leave clues for only a small sub set of the population to find? egotistical jokes

They probably find it funny to leave clues behind, causing people on websites like this to get worked up about it, but they just sit back and laugh knowing that there's really nothing anybody can do about it.

For those of you who haven't seen this yet. One of the victim's "parents" caught acting for his "interview".

posted on Dec, 19 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

Also, my mistake. I later found out that this actually is his brother.

posted on Dec, 20 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by EffTheCIA

Originally posted by EffTheCIA

Originally posted by ikonoklast
1. The shooter had a bullet-proof vest on. The guns were supposedly his mother's. Was it her bullet-proof vest, too? That just doesn't seem like the kind of thing most people who are not in law enforcement would have.

2. Spent .223 casings were allegedly found inside the school, but the rifle they came from was found in his car and not in the school.

Good questions, I wondered about the vest myself. Do you have a source regarding .223 casings found inside the school?

Sorry for the slow response, been fighting the flu...

I've read so many news stories on this that I'm not sure which source I saw it in at the time I wrote that post. But here's one from ABC news that mentions them, although this was from a day after my post here:

ABC News Story

There have been so many different conflicting news reports that it's really difficult to tell what the real facts are and what is incredibly bad reporting or, possibly, disinfo.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join