It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News - Shooting at Newtown, Connecticut elementary school.

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
A list of the deceased.
May they rest in peace.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 15-12-2012 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soulece

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by Soulece

The mystery deepened as Newtown education officials said they had found no link between Lanza's mother and the school, contrary to news reports that said she was a teacher there. Investigators said they believe Adam Lanza attended Sandy Hook Elementary many years ago, but they had no explanation for why he went there on Friday.

She was not a teacher at that school, if she was a teacher.

Well there's another plot hole. So either the media tried to hype up the emotional impact or this was not found out until after the media put the reports out.

I posted this video on this Piers Morgan inteview with a former classmate and neighbor who says that Lanza's mom was kindergarten teacher, its at the 2 minute mark, hear it for yourself..

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterMaster

Originally posted by undo

Ok, I took some time to search out some definitive information regarding how these children were shot...if possible.

Stories on msm sites seem all over the board but there seems to be a consistancy forming right before my very eyes. Follow me here...

We know 20 children were shot in an "area of two rooms". All dead with multiple gunshot wounds...some as many as 7. In close quarters like that its probably pretty easy to hit people, but you arent getting 1/1 killshots.

With some kids being hit many times...according to multiple sources including the ME, ALL were hit at least twice. That suggests to me that they were executed with one to the head. It is also a narrative many outlets are running with. Not execution per se, but saying the shooter made sure they were dead by headshots.

Then it finally clicked for me as to why I really feel "off" about this...and I am a very open minded individual.

This crime is just TOO macabre. Its too much. I can think of one time...one, in which someone executed little kids. Think it happened in some European country and some guy massacred them in a gym. Besides that...I have never heard of such a thing.

Was Aurora terrible...hell yes, but way different. I feel its way way easier to shoot randomly into a crowd and run away. Its nowhere near as personal and up close. In fact, almost all mass shootings have that trait in common, not this one though.

This kid perhaps EXECUTED like....little girls dressed in dresses and carrying a Barbie for crisake. I say it is just not possible for anyone...no matter what mental state they are in...to execute 20 six year olds without some serious mind control or drugs.

Its weird to say that one of my issues is that its TOO barbaric and unprecedented, but I can't help but entertain the thought.

Thoughts? Should I close the laptop for the day lol?
edit on 15-12-2012 by MisterMaster because: cuz apparently I cant spell

stalin starved some 30,000,000 Ukrainians to death in their own houses. that included small children and babies, teens, adults, old people, men women children gays straight various religious bents. just starved enmasse. took about 12 months total to starve the entire "country" of Ukraine.

pol pot killed children if they looked defective, or his estimation of defective. he also killed men, women, gays, straight, various religious bents.

hitler killed children if they were certain types of jews, gypsies, gays, handicap or certain forms of christianity (he killed protestants and kept the catholics).

i think there are plenty of examples. i don't consider their examples to be exempt from consideration because, unless they are aliens or reptilians or something, they are humans and part of the public like the rest of us. so their mass murders also count.

I humbly disagree with the examples you provided. Apples and oranges my friend.

Your situations involve war scenarios. Many people murdering, perhaps in a frenzy. Also, leaders are far detached when they are "starving children".

Please explain how a middle class 20 year old kid, not in a war zone or following military orders, has anything in common with anyone you mentioned? Nothing at all.

In totalitarian regimes disarming the population and make them fully reliant on the state is status quo.

IF this individual was aided or coherced in any way to try and carry out a political agenda it needs to be known. So many of these 'random' shootings happening lately, I'm VERY sceptical, starting to think they may not be so 'random' after all and may simply be another trick in the illusionist arsenal that pushes the herd into a given direction. The loss of the ability of Americans to defend themselves (over time) by the 'boiling frog' syndrome.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Ok people...I have more to muddy the waters for you. I apologize I cannot embed videos, but will post the source at bottom of post for all to watch. I saved it, I suggest other do too.

On msnbc.com there is a video clip from NBC's Today show. Its 2 minutes long and my jaw dropped when I watched it.
Confirmed by "multiple federal sources" that there were FOUR handguns collected from the school. Nothing BUT handguns were found and the reporter stresses this fact. The reporter goes on to say that the shooter did have an AR 15, but says that gun was left in the car and not fired.

This is after the ME has already said all wounds were caused by a rifle.

First two pistols, then only a rifle, now four pistols and no ar, but ME testified before the world and stated rifle. Wtff!!??

Now...I gotta imagine that journalists are reletively smart people...or at least educated. If they truly are being fed this erroneous information constantly, youd think theyd get pissed off and say something...I would. After all, if I get no credibility as a journalist my career wouldnt last long.

I went to drudge. Clicked on headline about the shooter trying to buy a gun on teusday. Click link, vid is right there on msnbc.com/video.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by delusion
www.nypost.com...

link to photos of victims, article with details, some on mother.

May cause tears.

According to the article some of the kids were shot 11 times, unbelievable.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MisterMaster

I saw video footage of them removing the gun from the vehicle as well....... the story keeps getting less believable by the hour. Making less sense as time goes by.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by usaman1983

Originally posted by Soulece

reply to post by Soulece

The mystery deepened as Newtown education officials said they had found no link between Lanza's mother and the school, contrary to news reports that said she was a teacher there. Investigators said they believe Adam Lanza attended Sandy Hook Elementary many years ago, but they had no explanation for why he went there on Friday.

She was not a teacher at that school, if she was a teacher.

Well there's another plot hole. So either the media tried to hype up the emotional impact or this was not found out until after the media put the reports out.

I posted this video on this Piers Morgan inteview with a former classmate and neighbor who says that Lanza's mom was kindergarten teacher, its at the 2 minute mark, hear it for yourself..

www.youtube.com...

Anybody else find it interesting how "Israel" is the last name? Just had to point that out.

"A kindergarten teacher obviously" ..Obviously? You say it like you were told to say it. In fact she sounds like she was told what to say. That is the only person speaking. Her? She's in london also. And in what looks like a media room background. There's just too many questions for that video. Need more interviews to believe anything.
edit on 15-12-2012 by Soulece because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by Mully

I said I was a hopeful Nassau County cop.

Sorry, I took it to mean that you were a cop and you were hopeful of something.

Keep up the work, they'll make you a cop.

Then you can go shoot an unarmed person and taze an elderly woman. Google those things.... If you still want to be a cop, you will fit right in.

Cops are 99% good. 1% rotten.

If you look into the case of the man who was shot 12 times by a cop, you'll realize the man showed warning signs that he was grabbing for something. The video clearly shows that he's caught on a seatbelt, but it looks like he's pulling out a gun. I probably wouldn't have shot him, but you can certainly understand why the shots were taken.

I'm sure this will be OT'd soon, but # off. You clearly are against any type of government. One of the first things we learned in the academy was that the number one priority is to save lives. Whether that be a victim's or yourself. We all make bad decisions but most if not all are made with this priority in the line of duty.

edit on 15-12-2012 by Mully because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Sorry, forgot to post link to the article with the accompanying external quote

Source

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I saw that, the ME's statement that all the wounds were caused by long rifle. Evidently no one was killed with a handgun.

Expect it to disappear down the memory hole, but the inconsistencies are adding up.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

huh?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

reply to post by Tecumte

huh?

It's an 'inside' allusion. if it went right past no problem, I'm sure a few folks caught it, carry on...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Well, I hate to say it but....I TOLD YOU SO AND I EXPECT APOLOGIES FROM THOSE THA FLAMED ME FOR THREE WHOLE PAGES!!!!!

Gaurdian CONFIRMS that the mother was indeed a member of...wait for it..."THE DOOMSDAY PREPPER COMMUNITY"

I called it...I nailed it on the head on like page 60 of this thread. I just knew she kept that AR for that exact reason. Now watch as the MSM starts demonizing preppers...just like I said. Neighbors will begin snitching on preppers they know. Watch and see.

Screw you flamers. Sorry for the rant, but I just love vindication.
Source can be found by clicking the link on Drudge which is directly below the shooters picture and something about him being goth.

HA!
edit on 15-12-2012 by MisterMaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by VariableConstant

I saw that, the ME's statement that all the wounds were caused by long rifle. Evidently no one was killed with a handgun.

Expect it to disappear down the memory hole, but the inconsistencies are adding up.

OR...
not every media outlet has revised wrong facts (initial reports of handguns being used), and they're still reported.

I think you will find that the coroner's version is still the 'correct' one. But if that changes in a couple of days, that would be suspicious.

It's hard to be patient and not pounce on every announcement and scour it for inconsistencies, especially as we're so conditioned on the internet to instant updates. But when you do you're going to end up with a huge amount of inconsistencies which would just naturally be part of the process of reporting (well, maybe not so much if the standard of journalism was better and wasn't geared to 24 hour news banners).
The inconsistencies at this point should be noted, but filed under the 'probable human error' folder.
edit on 15-12-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

So did I but IIRC, it looked like the officer who was handling it was giving it a good scrub with those gloved hands.
And no questions from anybody about why you'd need to wait until the dark of night to be going through the trunk of a car that's been sitting there all day long.

I mean, they must have had some idea what was there and it "could wait".
Not a bomb or a body or who knows what, if this were being handled like any other case.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

I honestly don't understand, I doubt anything I have posted is inaccurate or threatening. Please email me if you have specific concerns I need to be aware of.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by VariableConstant

which for me, was the first notion that this was anything but what it "looks" like.
why all the fuss about handguns when a "long gun" created the wounds inspected by the ME ?
how is this suspect responsible if he wasn't carrying a long gun ?

2 different long guns have been reported as being used, yet, only one has been reported as "found" and it wasn't even in the school
what is that about ?

back not so long ago, when 'pets' were being targeted, how many ppl suggested that the children would be next ?? perhaps they weren't so far off target, even then.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Well, I hate to say it but....I TOLD YOU SO AND I EXPECT APOLOGIES FROM THOSE THA FLAMED ME FOR THREE WHOLE PAGES!!!!!

Gaurdian CONFIRMS that the mother was indeed a member of...wait for it..."THE DOOMSDAY PREPPER COMMUNITY"

I called it...I nailed it on the head on like page 60 of this thread. I just knew she kept that AR for that exact reason. Now watch as the MSM starts demonizing preppers...just like I said. Neighbors will begin snitching on preppers they know. Watch and see.

Screw you flamers. Sorry for the rant, but I just love vindication.
Source can be found by clicking the link on Drudge which is directly below the shooters picture and something about him being goth.

HA!
edit on 15-12-2012 by MisterMaster because: (no reason given)

Forget the fact that a bunch of CHILDREN have just been brutally murdered, everything is awesome again because " U WUZ RITE!!!"

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I never understood why other preppers tell people that they prep. Very few people that know me know I prep.

This also fits the pattern, first demonize those who support the constitution, then go ahead and discredit them with the public.

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join