It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News - Shooting at Newtown, Connecticut elementary school.

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean

Originally posted by Mully

Originally posted by Donkey_Dean
reply to post by Mully

Thanks God, because had they had they made their own many more would have died! A full auto UZI like the one shown in the gunbroker link takes only a TIG welder and about 5 minutes to repair.

With this the death toll would have been ten fold what it was with the legal weapons!
edit on 15-12-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

Let's make legal automatic versions of rifles too since criminals are already making Uzis right now. Where does it end?

It does not end Mully! It will never end Mully! Even if by some miracle you cleaned all the streets, the cat is already out of the bag. Just search youtube for home made gun!

The most destructive weapon I ever fired was a home made gun!

Those who will kill you will do so regardless of how much legislation you have in place to prevent it!

What if this guy had just used a home made cannon and shot though the walls of the school? What if he had taken his time and made enough explosives to level the place? It could have been much worse Mully! And no law in the land could have prevented it!

A ban does not make you safer Mully! Not pushing to far keeps you safe!
edit on 15-12-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

I don't care if people want to build #ty guns using their old toaster and deflegrating chemicals. You're right, people are going to kill people no matter what restrictions we put in place. However I'm asking you, do you think a knife can kill as many people as a Bushmaster AR-15 with a drum mag?

edit on 15-12-2012 by Mully because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Hate to sound like the president of my own fan club, but check out this thread I posted early this morning. I think it didn't get the right attention...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Every mass shooting seems to have as many plot holes as a m night shamalamadingdong story.

I just want answers. -_-

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soulece
Because I, as well as 99% of the people here on ats are, want to believe in only truth.

Let me throw this theory out there just to think on:

*Just an opinion
The US government has been trying to enforce gun laws but keep getting denied. If they do an executive order then the whole country will flip a tit and go bonkers in a civil war. They need a path to follow to ease their way of success. We all know the elite are magnificent at planning and that's all it takes.

This makes some sense. Perhaps the politicians don't really know what is being done in the shadows and behind the curtain. But, they take advantage of the crisis.....never let a good crisis go to waste.

Are we being nudged. Read up on what the Nudge Theory is all about and how it specifically relates to behavioral changes and social changes for the masses. One of Obama's czars, Cass Sustein, wrote about it.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

edit on 15-12-2012 by tjmck1980 because: WRONG THREAD!

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Mully

However I'm asking you, do you think a knife can kill as many people as a Bushmaster AR-15 with a drum mag?

What need is there for a knife?

A post assault weapons ban mass murderer will use a black market weapon.

You would like people to think that you don't get that.

It's like expecting a heroin addict to switch to aspirin because they found out that heroin was illegal.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminaughty8
reply to post by salainen

Very interesting. The case for a conspiracy keeps getting stronger.

What???
How?
Wouldn't the act have been carried out if it was a conspiracy?
I don't understand how you're thinking here?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by PaperbackWriter

Originally posted by curiouscatty
reply to post by SuperStudChuck

im going w/ number 1.
ive barely seen any sobbing or hysteria that you would think would be associated with a massacre of babies. all these ppl shown seem coool calm & collected & some borderline amused. jokes on us

Welcome Curiouscatty. Your suspicions track with my own. Are you referring to family members here?
Teachers? Kids?
I don't watch TV so I am out of the loop.

All I can say is trust your instincts about all that you see and hear when it comes to the media.

So you are suggesting there has been NO death's or the parents are fake?
What will convince you that people actually died?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
I'd also like to know if this has been discussed.

Alleged postings from Adam Lanza on 4chan's message board?

Adam Lanza premeditated posting on 4chan?

Almost 5 years here and I cant post a pic properly.

WARNING I never looked at it, but there is apparently a graphic image at the bottom of the link
edit on 15-12-2012 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

Read the comments, consensus seems to be fake.
God, why?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by Mully

However I'm asking you, do you think a knife can kill as many people as a Bushmaster AR-15 with a drum mag?

What need is there for a knife?

A post assault weapons ban mass murderer will use a black market weapon.

You would like people to think that you don't get that.

It's like expecting a heroin addict to switch to aspirin because they found out that heroin was illegal.

You understand what the assault weapons ban is right?

It's not banning the assault rifles seen in Call of Duty. It's banning the assault rifles in Call of Duty from losing their visibility (pistol grips and telescopic stocks), increasing the magazine capacity (drum mags), and removing the flash (flash hiders).

Criminals will still get the guns they want to get, but it prevents them from not reloading or surprising people. If you're in a situation like this, the difference between life and death could be a reload and that's the best we can do to save lives when the authorities are en route to the crime scene.

Plus if you've looked into most of the shootings, all of the guns used were bought through legal means. That means Holmes bought an AR-15 with a drum mag. Loughner bought a Glock 19 with an extended mag. Harris and Klebold bought an arsenal through the gun show loophole.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by tjmck1980

So it could not be that a kid went to buy a gun and found out his psychiatrist screwed him on the gun purchase because he was listed on a no gun he is crazy list. So he finds out she is a psychiatrist at a local elementary school now. So two days after being denied a gun he goes to the school and gets kicked out by four staff at the school. He goes home next day kills his mom and takes her guns and her car drives to the school and attempts to break in it because they will not let him in and they call the cops. The guy managed to break in shoot the psychiatrist who was hiding in the room with the principal then goes on a rampage shooting kids?

Mean while his mom was a gun nut and his uncle was a Captain on a police force. And the uncle has played a hand in mixing up the story the whole time with the help of friends. Remember Casey Anthony's father was also a cop and the police never gave the internet browser history of Casey to the prosecutors. She walked on killing her own kid. How about George Zimmerman who worked for a company that spies on mortgages for the federal government and his boss was at the White House for a meeting right after that shooting and the company even had there PR guy do a TV campaign on the news as his black friend Joe Oliver.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofswords

Originally posted by Soulece
Because I, as well as 99% of the people here on ats are, want to believe in only truth.

Let me throw this theory out there just to think on:

*Just an opinion
The US government has been trying to enforce gun laws but keep getting denied. If they do an executive order then the whole country will flip a tit and go bonkers in a civil war. They need a path to follow to ease their way of success. We all know the elite are magnificent at planning and that's all it takes.

This makes some sense. Perhaps the politicians don't really know what is being done in the shadows and behind the curtain. But, they take advantage of the crisis.....never let a good crisis go to waste.

Are we being nudged. Read up on what the Nudge Theory is all about and how it specifically relates to behavioral changes and social changes for the masses. One of Obama's czars, Cass Sustein, wrote about it.

Are we being nudged.

Nudged? Lol, hahhahhahahhaha, nudged??? reallly.... (I hear what your sayin though and don't disagree overall) reported eugenicist and Malthusian extroridinaire,,,Cass Sunstein... isn't this the Israel firster that wanted to try and make any competing theories to government acccounts... 'conspiracy' theories, lol, (differing accounts from the *official story* ) so called theories illegal and wanted to persecute and harrass the 'disenters',, please, this guy may be dangerous, read anything of his with the needed due caution.
edit on 15-12-2012 by Tecumte because: qt. chng.

edit on 15-12-2012 by Tecumte because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Mully

Criminals will still get the guns they want to get, but it prevents them from not reloading or surprising people. If you're in a situation like this, the difference between life and death could be a reload and that's the best we can do to save lives when the authorities are en route to the crime scene.

Some people might fall for your cop tripe, but I'm not.

What makes you think that a folding stock weapon or banned magazines will NOT be available on the black market.

In your line of thinking, criminals will get guns, but they won't be able to get high capacity mags and folding stocks???

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Or just make them in their garage........

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mully

Plus if you've looked into all of the most gruesome shootings, all of the guns used were bought through legal means. That means Holmes bought an AR-15 with a drum mag. Loughner bought a Glock 19 with an extended mag. Harris and Klebold bought an arsenal through the gun show loophole.
And somehow in a cop brain, this proves that a mass murderer can not use an illegal weapon.

Great logic.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
reply to post by Mully

Plus if you've looked into all of the most gruesome shootings, all of the guns used were bought through legal means. That means Holmes bought an AR-15 with a drum mag. Loughner bought a Glock 19 with an extended mag. Harris and Klebold bought an arsenal through the gun show loophole.
And somehow in a cop brain, this proves that a mass murderer can not use an illegal weapon.

Great logic.

But they haven't! Even when there was an assault weapons ban, Harris and Klebold used perfectly legal weapons.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by unphased

my condolences to the families...

beyond that, I don't know what else to say.

link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by butcherguy

Or just make them in their garage........

Great. I hope they are smart enough to put a safety on it.

I don't care if they make them, the government is taking the proper steps to preventing such a thing.

link   
Ok, I took some time to search out some definitive information regarding how these children were shot...if possible.

Stories on msm sites seem all over the board but there seems to be a consistancy forming right before my very eyes. Follow me here...

We know 20 children were shot in an "area of two rooms". All dead with multiple gunshot wounds...some as many as 7. In close quarters like that its probably pretty easy to hit people, but you arent getting 1/1 killshots.

With some kids being hit many times...according to multiple sources including the ME, ALL were hit at least twice. That suggests to me that they were executed with one to the head. It is also a narrative many outlets are running with. Not execution per se, but saying the shooter made sure they were dead by headshots.

Then it finally clicked for me as to why I really feel "off" about this...and I am a very open minded individual.

This crime is just TOO macabre. Its too much. I can think of one time...one, in which someone executed little kids. Think it happened in some European country and some guy massacred them in a gym. Besides that...I have never heard of such a thing.

Was Aurora terrible...hell yes, but way different. I feel its way way easier to shoot randomly into a crowd and run away. Its nowhere near as personal and up close. In fact, almost all mass shootings have that trait in common, not this one though.

This kid perhaps EXECUTED like....little girls dressed in dresses and carrying a Barbie for crisake. I say it is just not possible for anyone...no matter what mental state they are in...to execute 20 six year olds without some serious mind control or drugs.

Its weird to say that one of my issues is that its TOO barbaric and unprecedented, but I can't help but entertain the thought.

Thoughts? Should I close the laptop for the day lol?
edit on 15-12-2012 by MisterMaster because: cuz apparently I cant spell

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Mully

Harris and Klebold bought an arsenal through the gun show loophole.

Hyperbole much?

3 of the 4 guns in the 'arsenal' were purchased by an 18 year old woman for them, a felony, not a loophole.
For all of the cop law and order BS.... She was never charged. Why not?

edit on 15-12-2012 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join