It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News - Shooting at Newtown, Connecticut elementary school.

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mully

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by butcherguy

Or just make them in their garage........

Great. I hope they are smart enough to put a safety on it.

I don't care if they make them, the government is taking the proper steps to preventing such a thing.

I think you may have missed the point. It is possible to manufacture firearms. Sure, it takes certain skills to make anything better than barely functional... but making firearms is not some arcane science that only Smith And Wesson understand. People in prisons have manufactured makeshift firearms.

Originally posted by bknapple32

Originally posted by JBA2848
reply to post by bknapple32

And you were saying?

Just as bad as 4ch.

No one here is purporting it as real. We were asking the question. And we were asking why the thread was outright deleted and not just thrown in the hoax bin as is protocol

Yes, I thought only threads which violated the rules were outright trashed, and the rest moved to the hoax bin.

Originally posted by MisterMaster

Gaurdian CONFIRMS that the mother was indeed a member of...wait for it..."THE DOOMSDAY PREPPER COMMUNITY"

I called it...I nailed it on the head on like page 60 of this thread. I just knew she kept that AR for that exact reason. Now watch as the MSM starts demonizing preppers...just like I said. Neighbors will begin snitching on preppers they know. Watch and see.

Kind of a frightening thought (which I had entertained, myself). Maybe you're on to something. I suppose we'll see...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingSorcerer

Well, I hate to say it but....I TOLD YOU SO AND I EXPECT APOLOGIES FROM THOSE THA FLAMED ME FOR THREE WHOLE PAGES!!!!!

Gaurdian CONFIRMS that the mother was indeed a member of...wait for it..."THE DOOMSDAY PREPPER COMMUNITY"

I called it...I nailed it on the head on like page 60 of this thread. I just knew she kept that AR for that exact reason. Now watch as the MSM starts demonizing preppers...just like I said. Neighbors will begin snitching on preppers they know. Watch and see.

Screw you flamers. Sorry for the rant, but I just love vindication.
Source can be found by clicking the link on Drudge which is directly below the shooters picture and something about him being goth.

HA!
edit on 15-12-2012 by MisterMaster because: (no reason given)

Forget the fact that a bunch of CHILDREN have just been brutally murdered, everything is awesome again because " U WUZ RITE!!!"

What a ludicrous statement to make. Fact is, the world keeps turning buddy. I understand the gravity of what happened to those families. However, I did not lose any sleep last night over it...did you or anyone else who wasnt involved? I doubt it very much.

Perhaps you may wanna hold hands and sing kumbaya an crap, but Im focused on the news of the story, nothing else. And to be frank, my right to know the true story outweighs the parents right to have me mourn for their loss.

That may sound harsh, and frankly I dont care.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Well, I hate to say it but....I TOLD YOU SO AND I EXPECT APOLOGIES FROM THOSE THA FLAMED ME FOR THREE WHOLE PAGES!!!!!

Screw you flamers. Sorry for the rant, but I just love vindication.
Source can be found by clicking the link on Drudge which is directly below the shooters picture and something about him being goth.

HA!
edit on 15-12-2012 by MisterMaster because: (no reason given)

Congratulations.
Citation needed. (couldn't find it)

Originally posted by Honor93

back not so long ago, when 'pets' were being targeted, how many ppl suggested that the children would be next ?? perhaps they weren't so far off target, even then.

What?? What pets?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

I don't prep.
I don't know anyone that preps.
Preppers are crazy!

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   

reply to post by VariableConstant

which for me, was the first notion that this was anything but what it "looks" like.
why all the fuss about handguns when a "long gun" created the wounds inspected by the ME ?
how is this suspect responsible if he wasn't carrying a long gun ?

2 different long guns have been reported as being used, yet, only one has been reported as "found" and it wasn't even in the school
what is that about ?

back not so long ago, when 'pets' were being targeted, how many ppl suggested that the children would be next ?? perhaps they weren't so far off target, even then.

OK, enough beating around the bush, let's just put the cards out on the table, could this have been a TERRORIST attack by pro NWO anti gun forces that aided and abetted any disturbed actors to try and further their agenda?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy

I don't prep.
I don't know anyone that preps.
Preppers are crazy!

What exactly does prepper mean? Does it carry a whole politcal/cultural connotation, do they always have hard-core weapons, or is it just someone who stocks up on beans and water and camping gear and petrol, ie, someone prepared for a break in the supply chain?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by delusion

Depends who you ask really.
It's like trying to define gun nut, the answer is usually someone with more guns than the person you ask. For example, a lot of city folks would say I am a gun nut. They don't live where I do, they don't think of guns as useful tools, but weapons.
edit on Sat, 15 Dec 2012 21:56:41 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tecumte

OK, enough beating around the bush, let's just put the cards out on the table, could this have been a TERRORIST attack by pro NWO anti gun forces that aided and abetted any disturbed actors to try and further their agenda?

How much omnipotent control are we talking? If unlimited, why would they allow a massacre plot at another school to be foiled the same morning?
How exactly would they have aided and abetted? The guns were accessible without their help.
What was impossible for this guy to do without their help?
edit on 15-12-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

what pets ??
all kinds.
search is your friend, i'd suggest you use it if you'd like to know more.
'pets' aren't the subject of this thread.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by nighthawk1954
reply to post by mistermister

The guy in the woods was cutting wood...no red van.

You mean the guy some said they saw in cuffs? Well, if so, that would clear that business up, somewhat.

Still doesn't explain why the initial radio calls reported that a teacher saw two people running near the gym.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
An odd detail...

Rebecca Jaroszewski said she was in the same first- and third-grade classes with Lanza at Sandy Hook Elementary. She said the memory that stands out most is Lanza standing alone while other children played at recess, straining himself to make his face turn red and making animal-like noises. He did this often, Jaroszewski said. "He would seem really angry, but he wouldn't tell people why," she said.

www.courant.com...

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Was actually page 83...my very first post as a member of this site. Almost left the site because people were just plain mean reaponding to my prepper post.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

what pets ??
all kinds.
search is your friend, i'd suggest you use it if you'd like to know more.
'pets' aren't the subject of this thread.

What????

please don't pull the mysterious 'you have much to learn padawan' act in a scene that has enough misinformation already.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Here is a tweet the principal sent out that morning:

I've driven past Johnny Depp's house in Newtown. I would assume a movie star such as him would come out and say something about this shooting, no?

Anyone seen any blood yet? Didn't think so.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Was actually page 83...my very first post as a member of this site. Almost left the site because people were just plain mean reaponding to my prepper post.

Just take a look at my post:

This also fits the pattern, first demonize those who support the constitution, then go ahead and discredit them with the public.

Don't worry about them, they are the ones who you see crying when TSHTF. (and don't worry about others approval, do what you think is right)

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

no, I was reading that.. didn't have a problem, it was a theory.

The confirmation source...? Searched for 'drudge sandy prepper', got the drudge RETORT (is that right?), couldn't find the right detail.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
While trying to find that citation, I ended up re-reading many of the first posts regarding this incident and yet another thing jumped out at me.

These media outlets were being fed great information very early on. The reports of those dead were listed at 27 just 20 minutes into it being breaking news. They also knew of the two handguns and ar15, as well as a very close estimate of shots fired.

Now obviously someone close to the initial investigation was leaking info...good info. So why then is the rest of the information...assumingly gotten from the same source....also giving blatant lies to reporters?

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Tecumte

who's beating around the Bush ??
everyone knows there is a specific agenda afoot, why not use this to "nudge" the masses ?
it certainly wouldn't be excluded from their playbook.
[Rwanda ring any bells?]

mental illness, pharmaceudicals, killer driving through 2/3 states to act (depending on his route), mom being at home that particular day, at that time of the morning (most are already at work), ME reports rifle shot evidence yet, no rifles reported as 'found' on the shooter or even in the school itself ... it's just tooooo hokey to be as it's being reported.

i won't go so far as to point fingers at any one agenda, because there are so many working at once. i find it both unusual, yet, more than coincidental that each case so far has involved mental illness of one form or another AND psycho-professionals of one kind or another who seem to be deeply involved.

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

My bad. The story is the headline on Drudge Report....not the scam site Drudge Retort.
It is under the headline which reads,"Revenge of the Goth Loner"

Enjoy

posted on Dec, 15 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I don't really know.

But I would say that it would involve being prepared, like a boy scout. Some people just prep for a hurricane, if they live along the East Coast. Others prepare for any eventuality.

new topics

top topics

<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join