It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Beauty Of The Human Eye.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Have you ever been told "Wow, you have the most amazing eyes"? No? Well don't worry because an amateur photographer Suren Manvelyan has shown us that that all Human eyes are nothing short of beautiful.

They look like cascading blackholes. Utterly amazing.

ALS

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
sweet
amazing images

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The eyes are the windows to the soul. I can tell everything I need to know about somebody just by staring into their eyes. Your eyes don't lie. They can't lie.

Great thread, wonderful images.

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Didn't eye see this on another thread?

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Eye hope not, eye did search it! Lol

ALS

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoFeelsitKnowsit

And what do you see in these eyes.

ALS

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

ALS

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Eye found it. Eye think it would be heard to find this in a search.www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
How did nature build such complexity with no hands

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Very cool thread.....eyes are so beautiful.........as I was reading this, I remembered a really interesting documentary my friend showed me, and at about 10 min. in, it talks about eyes and how amazing this painting of the Lady of Guadalupe may be ?

This film is obviously very biased to the Catholic religion, but I did find the findings of seemingly un-biased scientists interesting...definately worth watching.......would enjoy hearing others reactions, but something about this has always "stuck" with me....

posted on Dec, 13 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

ALS

I could go and disect every eye you posted but I haven't the time for that. Probably not the answer you were looking for but in the eyes I see infinity. The mirrors between this world and many others. The doorways to the true self. The true self cannot lie. I see the death and rebirth of many civilizations, of many time periods that led us to this moment. I see hope, I see fear. I see want and I see desire. I sense longing and acceptance. Above all however, is the curiosity. That spark, that glint in the eye that signifies a sentient being. A being that dreams.

edit on 13-12-2012 by WhoFeelsitKnowsit because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-12-2012 by WhoFeelsitKnowsit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

Eye found it. Eye think it would be heard to find this in a search.www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ah well that's in below top secret so it should be ok for this one too remain.

ALS

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by MountainLaurel

Thanks for the video. Unfortunately I can't watch it at the moment but I must say I'm intrigued.

ALS

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

doesnt it look like in the center of that eye is an ocean? whats up with that it looks like the eye has an ocean in the pupil how weird.

and in this one it looks like the cornea is slighty transparent, like you can see into the brain? wtf

oh btw your op doesnt have all of the eye pictures, the entire album is here www.behance.net...
edit on 12/14/12 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   
I have always been obsessed with eyes, it is the first thing I notice about people I meet. They remind me of nebulas in space. They are windows into the soul IMO.

I figured I´d post these since I had them anyways...

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

Isn't it astonishing. It looks like a swirling hurricane far out at sea. Perhaps that's why they call it eye of the storm.

ALS

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 03:24 AM
link   
I think its gross.

interesting, scientifically, tho. specially the one showing the interior surface.

but goobery and twisty and wrinkly and........gross.

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Great thread, and great images.

Some people are suggesting that a few of the images show the brain behind the eye, or the optic nerve, or whatever. I would like to point out that the human eye is reflective, and that the chances are that what folks are seeing, is actually a reflection of the photographers hands and so on, rather than being the area behind the eyeball.

They are however, fascinating images, and do a great job of showing how wonderfully complex the human eye is, as an object.

S+F and all that tosh!

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi
How did nature build such complexity with no hands

Just like it makes this.
www.spacetelescope.org...
edit on 14-12-2012 by Jauk3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reminds me of galaxies
so much wonder

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join