It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SARS, War and The Return of Christ

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I say we wait and see what will happen...Brian has already said that the final stages of preparation are complete (9/11 being the last of them) So, if this is true...we should have a very evil police state (As most people predict the NWO will be, just that, a very evil police state) very soon. Only time will tell....

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Brian or Y con please respond to what we are thinking

posted on May, 4 2003 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I thought you said you were going to reply Ycon..

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 02:40 AM
link   
For those of you that don't know me and Brian, here is a little background.

Brian lives in melbourne australia, he is married to his third wife. He was born 1-11-44

I live in the US, in Indiana. I am a single female born 3-15-60. I haven't met Brian in person, but plan on it.

There have been many threads in the past about Brian, he is totally serious about what he claims and yes I do believe him. I may be putting these old threads on my site in the near future for anyone who wants to read them. Some of them are very long 222 replies on one.

I know there are many people here that are interested in learning more about Brian, many of you have contacted me privately and asked questions. Brian and I are willing to answer questions but he won't reply and I won't post his replies if people continue the name calling and comments. Also we both know what the Bible says, so no need to quote it.

Those of you that don't want to hear it, please avoid this thread.

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoxStriker
Mac223, I agree with you, maybe we should ask him?

This post is wierd, it splits us up on our beliefs. Makes us question this guy, Arrrrrggggg, Don't.... Know.... Who.... is..... right.....

Jesus did a lot of miracles, but this guy hasn't really done anything. I say let him prove himself.

I don't beleive in Brian (as yconn already knows ) being Jesus Christ .............As for judging him........

There is clear evidence of the Miracles of the Antichrist(and no, Brian is not the Antichrist )

In Scripture..........Jesus Christ Himself say's that the servants of Antichrist shall show great signs and wonders; inasmuch that , if it were possible they shall deceive the very elect (Matthew . 24 :24 )

St John the Theologeon says that one of these servants of Antichrist, his forerunner, shall do especially great wonders (Revelation 13 : 13 -15 )
And the Apostle Paul says that the coming of Antichrist shall be with all power and signs and lying wonders (11Thess .2 : 9 )

Close to the False prophet of the Antichrist comes by the name of Maitreya..................Who apparently appears to common people and comes in many forms......Christians he appears like Jesus
...............Muslims he appears like Iman Mahdi.......
.............Budhists , Hindu and so on..........Apparently, he should be appearing to all on tv and everyone shall see him and he will be heard in each persons '''language''........

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 03:03 AM
link   
man, I can't believe it took this long for the obligatory Life of Brian reference.

maybe all roads do lead to Monty Python!

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorningtonCrescent
man, I can't believe it took this long for the obligatory Life of Brian reference.

maybe all roads do lead to Monty Python!

Who is Monty Python.........

Which road is he on....??? truly......who is M.Python???

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 03:29 AM
link   
www.google.com...

I can't believe you don't know who monty python is

/hits you over the head with a loaf of bread

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 08:48 AM
link   
It's a circus???

LOL.....monty python circus???

I think i have heard of them........

It doesn't matter,thanks any way Lysergic..........

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 09:33 AM
link   

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Just a few points:

To date, Brian's prophetic accuracies have been zero.

Brian didn't invent miracle water; he bought the equipment from sources. And it doesn't work. He was proclaiming that it would revolutionize the dairy industry by providing clean milk... and he sneaked off in silence after announcing the tests.

Sorry-- SARS isn't transmitted by money.

"There is an aerial 26180 feet deep"
... uh huh. And how is it surviving the temperature there, 5 miles below the earth's surface -- a temperature nearly hot enough to melt rock?

"It is no coincidence that SARS has emerged as Iraq fell, and the rumours abound the Iran is next, followed by Syria and I predict Jordan and Turkey and up into the Balkans and at a similar time Saudi Arabia and Egypt and along to Libya"
As always, his grasp of news and history leaves something to be desired. SARS emerged last fall. And while I think that Bush is a war-mongering little cowboy, I don't think he's going to go after Jordan.

"I have repeatedly explained that the Jews will find their Messiah, myself, and will tell the Christian world that this same man, myself, is the Christ the Christians seek, as it is prophecy. "
Alas, he fulfills NONE of the messianic prophecies either for the Jews or the Christians... other than, perhaps, he's a male. He hasn't shown any good grasp of the Talmud, he hasn't brought together a large congregation of Jews, and he hasn't brought any significant number of Jews back to Israel, and he sure isn't involved in rebuilding the Temple. That makes him zero for four on the most important signs.

Heck, he's as much the Messiah as I am!

"So Jesus has a hard task ahead proving he is of the Davidic line, but dear people, I can prove I am the most royal man alive and back it with a long list of genetic proofs that spell out Jesus name repeatedly"
I love this one. It's my favorite of Brian's claims. He took down his genaeology after I pointed out that it misidentifies a woman as a man (there's a big difference) and speaks of her 'begetting" (which women don't do) other men who appear in legends only and he doesn't even follow the woman's lineage correctly (which is well known because she's the woman from whom the Irish kings descend.)

And how can you be the Jewish Messiah if you're anti-Zionist?

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Don't forget the little gem that surfaced a little more than a year ago.

Brian cliamed to be the "most royal person alive." Even to the point of offering $500,000.00 to anyone who can prove otherwise.

Well, a user, "CrashTestDummy" discovered that Brian has a living older brother... if Brian's family were indeed royal (there is some dispute for that as well) the first-born son (his older brother) is the most royal in the family. CrashTest is still waiting for his $500,000.00 USD.

Also, we uncovered several discussion forum threads of 3+ years old where Brian discusses Jesus in the third person repeatedly... apparently prior to his Messianic epiphany.

And shall we recall Brian's discussion of the Muslims that supposedly existed at the time of Christ... um... well... Ycon, I'm not sure he ever appropriately answered that gaff.

And finally, my favorite, Brian (as Jesus) called me a brick in a wall of sh#t. Not very honorable behavior from the son of God.

The list could go on forever on Brian's credibility problems.

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I have always gotten the idea that any peson who was going to save humanity would at least be a old soul, or had previous lives. And at the very least Christ is what immortal, meaning he can't truly die. If in fact he ever lived...wheres the records out side the bible giveing proof of his life? Wouldn't somebody that special performing miricles left and right "So numerious it could fill many books", have been recorded in the roman logs/records? What about the historians of that time? does anyone have sources for SOLID proof outside the bible. Or is that why everybody says " you gotta have faith".

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I know for sure that he (Brian) is not Jesus for sure.

Here in New Zealand it is common knowledge that Jesus was not, could not, and will not be born in Australia,
Firstly there is absolutely not one wise man, let alone three of them, as for virgins, well....Ha

Y-Con put those coconut half's away or clap to a decent cause.

In the beginning there was Brian. 1:1 John Cheese

[Edited on 5-5-2003 by Maddas]

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 10:14 AM
link   
May 5th 2003, national television late news Australia.

I was watching the late new last night, and a chill came over me when a scientist from a US university said:-

Quote:- SARS-2 University Illinois Prof Douglas Passaro.

�It has been discovered that the virus SARS is far more resilient than first thought.�
�At first we thought it was transmitted by coughing or sneezing into the air, but now we find that it is transmitted by surfaces touched by the infected victims, who have coughed into their hands and handled door knops or perhaps a plastic surface.�

�It can survive on any surface for at least 5 hours, and in human excrement for 4 days at temperatures down to 56 degrees F.�

�It can be killed with antiseptics.�

Brian wrote two days ago.

�As I was told to manufacture Miracle Water, and make the formula available to the world, with the SARS outbreak, a CIA invention, I sent the information to Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan and to any Oriental agencies I could find, but was unable to get into China.

COLLOIDAL SILVER WILL KILL SARS OUTRIGHT.

The next phase is the use of paper money to transport the hyper virus to come, its aim is to follow the procedures and supervene or find a way round the medical fraternity pitched against it.

SARS was a test run, a smoke screen, and when the next stage of the Zionist attack on humanity is started, A COUGH INTO THE HAND AT A SUPERMARKET CASH REGISTER WILL TRANSPORT THE VIRUS INTO THE PAPER MONEY AND THERE IT WILL SIT INCUBATING IN A NICE WARM WALLET.

It could be yours.

It is no accident that the new money for Iraq has been printed in the USA?�

I thought this was quite coincidental.

Michelle.

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Michelle = Brian? or Brians wife? Hmmm?

Strange you just registered today and happen to find this post and just happen to support Brian's claims?

Perhaps I am becoming too skeptical, however I still do not believe Brian = the Messiah

PS: I wonder if someone traced that IP if it would show it's coming from AUS?

[Edited on 5-5-2003 by Lysergic]

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I have read the comments on Brian and have also been to the 'make cash on line site' and it is not his site at all, so how can it be said he is making money from it?

He says that the prophecies of the bible are all to do with Jews; Jesus was a Jew, preached to Jews, told the apostles to only preach to the Jews and NOT to go to the Gentile nations.

He said that the end time message of Revelation is aimed only at the Jews, as it was a Jewish prophecy for Jews only, and that the Jews would be the focal point of Armageddon as the Gentile world, I assume NWO Christian armies, make war with them? He says the Jews are not looking for Jesus as the supposed Jesus churches have been the powers that have relentlessly persecuted Jews since Paul started Christianity.

He says that the Jews are the targets of the Zionists as it is the Jews who love God, the father of Jesus that the Lucifer Zionist Jews must destroy to stop the God loving average Jews from fulfilling prophecy.

That prophecy is that they, the average Jew, will find their Davidic Messiah and then they will preach their Messiah to the world that he was formerly Jesus.

It is the 144,000 that have been gathered in Israel by the manipulation of the Lucifer Jews, 12,000 from the Gentile nations.

The Jews were lured to Israel on the pretence of the Promised Land, when the enemies of the Jews who love God, the Zionists and the World Order or Illuminarti that has been around for centuries established it.

Brian says that the Christian world has become like Sodom, and in Isaiah 63 the resurrected Lord, the Messiah, was unable to find any man in the Gentile nations who would believe him or help him.

He says he invented Miracle Water, which is a combination of Silver, Gold, Magnesium, Zinc, hydrogen and bicarbonate of soda.

He did this so that the masses could make his or her own when the Beast unleashed the most devastating virus upon the world.

The target is the Jews, China, Africa, and Asia. He says that AIDS can be cured and was cured in the Albert Einstine university hospital by a Dr. Kalie in 1990.

He says that two gold electrodes strapped to the artery and vein on the wrist bound in a cotton insulation, with salt water soaked on the cotton, and a DC voltage applied that has a hertz of 4 htz per second, reversing the polarity, kills all germs, viruses and pathogens, and makes references to Robert C Beck as the man who revised the treatment, now dead, murdered by the CIA, and many web pages that are available to prove colloidal silver.

Tests show that the current extends the life of blood outside the body from 4 days to over 50 days, when the tests were abandoned.

He says that one can buy a colloidal silver maker and make your own colloidal silver for 1/100th of a cent per gallon. Drinking it will stop any World Order attack on the people, but the poor illiterate nations are set to die if we do not speak out and stop this stupid squabbling.

He says he has done many miracles and cures the sick, but it is not a show for fools, he cures those the Father brings him.

He says that the Gentiles are the problem because Paul the murderer self-proclaimed apostle who claimed to see Jesus on the road to Damascus 15 years after Jesus ascended started the Christian world. Had he appeared to Paul, that would have been the second coming, and it is for this reason that no Christian Gentile will ever recognise him as the Jewish Messiah descended from David, as it is prophecy.

What I see from the comments is hate and utter bitterness against a man who is saying the truth. Very sad.

He also said that the coming in the clouds applied to those who were saved by him in his ministry and that they, when they died, would leave this realm and meet him coming back to the earth to be reborn in the end time, and that no Christian or Gentile person since then would see him, and that these 144,000 are the Jews who were murdered by Paul or Rome, and their reward is to be the first fruits and are Jews.

His arguing with the Gentile world is to prove to the Jews that the Gentiles, the Christians, will never accept him, and therefore prove to them, when the Jews read what he has written and endlessly tried to do, was ridiculed constantly and therefore, prove he is the Davidic offspring of David as per Isaiah 63.

So to sum up, he is absolutely right on and I will be wearing gloves when I shop at Safeway and never wipe my eyes with anything that may be contaminated because it is the money and the shopping trolleys that are the biggest spreaders of any virus.

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Michelle
What I see from the comments is hate and utter bitterness against a man who is saying the truth. Very sad.

People tend to doubt anything said by a person with no credibility.

No matter what Brian says, no one here will believe because of his past lies, insults, and errors of history in previous encounters with him on this forum.

He has been exposed as a fraud many times over. So... we won't believe him.

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 11:28 AM
link   
"I have read the comments on Brian and have also been to the 'make cash on line site' and it is not his site at all, so how can it be said he is making money from it? "

I never said that, I said the words make-cash-online-jesus do not seem like they should be associated.

"What I see from the comments is hate and utter bitterness against a man who is saying the truth. Very sad. "

No hate at all from me, just skeptical, I don't see how you can see it as hate or bitterness. The Truth, according to him it seems.

"He says he has done many miracles and cures the sick, but it is not a show for fools, he cures those the Father brings him."
So this "Christ" is selective in who gets to be healed, he doesn't allow just anyone from the flock? Sounds sorta like Benny Hin and how he heals people.

"His arguing with the Gentile world is to prove to the Jews that the Gentiles, the Christians, will never accept him, and therefore prove to them, when the Jews read what he has written and endlessly tried to do, was ridiculed constantly and therefore, prove he is the Davidic offspring of David as per Isaiah 63. "

Convienant, as for his remark to William about being a brick in a wall of sh*t, not very Messiah like, seems like a remark spured from anger and hate.

The things you say about Isaiah, I am not sure exactly which verses you speak of in Isaiah 63:??

"So to sum up, he is absolutely right on and I will be wearing gloves when I shop at Safeway and never wipe my eyes with anything that may be contaminated because it is the money and the shopping trolleys that are the biggest spreaders of any virus."

Sounds like you suffer from bacillophobia, how will you buy items at safeway, if brian is really christ, If he is here then the best shall be coming soon, no? Won't we have to get the mark of the beast to buy anything?
Because wouldn't these viruses fall under the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse?Pestilence anyone?

[Edited on 5-5-2003 by Lysergic]

posted on May, 5 2003 @ 06:15 PM
link   

A brick in a wall of sh!t

That indeed is not like the Son of God should act like

Yep, I think ive lost all faith ive ever had in this guy, if i had any at all...
Jesus said himself there will be may false-prophets before HE truly comes.....A brick in a wall of sh!t
Please Brian...explain this one for me, if you are Jesus...why cuss at a fellow human being

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join